"Quantum Hotel"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: "Quantum Hotel"

Post by FM No Static At All »

If you go back and read what I have been posting in regards to the connections and the physics of the universe and consciousness, you will find that I am aligned with much of what you are saying Mr. Skyfish but find that you jump to conclusions based on the connections, which I (I am sure others do also,) find no basis for the assumptions you make.

The writings, teachings, rituals, of Tibet, Japan, China, Indonesia, these were all sought after by Europeans, because thanks to the Romans and the Church, much of the ancient texts and manuscripts from Africa, Middle East, and most of Europe, were burned, otherwise destroyed. The Church saw to it that much ancient knowledge was either hidden or eliminated, so that the Church's dogma had no rebuttal.

What I have been saying is that much knowledge about physics, medicine, cosmology, and many other sciences and arts are hidden or lost due to the generations that were ignorant to its value, or caught up in the sweeping rhetoric of a church bent on replacing "heretical" texts with its own dogma.

Recently, many eastern philosophies and religions have been brought forth to show how they embody a certain "connection" with science and physics, and the consciousness. I just don't see this as being really contrary to my views of consciousness and its energy being the source of the formation, structure, and maintenance of the universe.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

Been thinking alot about you for some reason but have remained silent so I probably need to say that I am very pleased with how well you and your " team" are doing and I expect that this new year will bring you much success.

I have appreciated the way you have steadfastly sifted through all of the " Flotsam" ( as you put it, remember " Well now, THERE's a useful couple of thoughts (as opposed to a lot of the other flotsam that's been flying around elsewhere of late...).

And that brought up a point that I needed to say. One persons " flotsam" is anothers treasure. Something of no consequence and importance to you might just be invaluable to someone else reading these forum threads. Just appreciate what that might mean in the long run as you search through it all.

Do you remember the Reverend who wrote the book " Flying Saucers and the Bible"? He gave Linda an interrpretation of her special dream about the whale and the period of extended silence and the pieces bobbing to the surface. She had contacted him, remember? asking what it all meant and this is LONG before you wrote to her with your plan for this book. She had told him ( and I think you?) about this dream and how this enormous whale had taken all manner of ships down with it when it sounded and then later she saw bits and pieces bobbing to the surface. She told the Reverend that she had then clearly gotten the message "Now Build your boat."

And she has been doing that ever since. Just reminding you gently of that situation so you will understand where I am coming from. Not all of the pieces that bob on the surface of this sea around you now are even meant for your book, but will help in the construction of Lindas "boat". Its all part of the same thing . And all exceptionally important. A fine ship indeed someday.

But perhaps you have forgotten the story of that dream? Somehow I doubt that the Reverend has. twigsnapper
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

FM,

you jump to conclusions based on the connections, which I (I am sure others do also,) find no basis for the assumptions you make

You are right. There couldn't possibly be a connection. What was I thinking???
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish and FM .... so you guys have different thresholds for " jumping to conclusions." So what?

I hate the english language sometimes. Notice how negative the phrase " jumping to conclusions" is.

As opposed to maybe " getting the concept based on some compelling evidence."

" Getting the concept" seems to entail an understanding that there is something under discussion here and is simply being fronted for all to consider. Some will get it, some will not.

When you FM said ... " I find no basis for the assumptions you make." Thats a VERY VALID observation. It casts as much light on the situation from your side as it does from the other. There should be nothing negative about that statment. We should all be able to say .... " I don't get it ... you haven't made your case to me." WONDERFUL AND VALUABLE STAND. LIKE BEING A DRAGGING ANCHOR FOR A FINE SHIP THAT PERHAPS IS HEADING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. SO IMPORTANT!!!!!

And so Skyfish ... trust me ... when you get to that point you need to marshal your forces, look over the material which you have " gotten" and try to figure why it is easy for you to consume and absorb yet is impossible for others to see. Make sure that your own " filter" isn't too tweaked toward the " easy". After that, just accept that some are going to understand your " jump" and some are not. Its just as simple as that.

And sometimes you just have to sigh and accept the fact that you might be alone with your conclusion for a very long time!

And speaking of things long ago ..Mr. Twigsnapper. Thankyou for mentioning Reverend Barry ( Dowling sp? Downing? have to look his last name up.) Talk about taking years to reach different conclusions . When I first had that dream of that ENORMOUS whale taking under destroyers and rowboats and sailboats .... I first thought maybe that was a symbol in my mind for this whole " classification" deal ... and so his blessing at the end of the letter he sent to me puzzled me for a long time. In a sort of Star Wars salute he wrote quite plainly " MAY THE WHALE BE WITH YOU". Now of course I realize what he meant much more than I did then.

And the other odd thing that I noticed was that he was writing that book in Philadelphia during 1966. And I wonder .... is that why Dad had that discussion with Tula about " Flying Saucers and the Bible" that summer? Was he thinking about that line of " consideration?" Was he already aware of Reverend Barrys work at the time? I had never heard of it until ... about ... 1990 or so . When I had that VERY odd dream. Those of you who have "odd" dreams will know that they are to be paid attention to when you see it in color AND you can smell and taste things. I could smell the ocean, taste the salt. Anyway. I found the Reverends phone number and was bold enough to call him .... telling him about the dream. Maybe he will remember his response to me ..... "I have been waiting for your call"
How VERY odd is that? Linda
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Maybe we all should drag this subject into another thread but this is fascinating. Linda, It was Reverend Barry H. Downing. I found him right away by just googling his name and Flying Saucer. easy enough but look at what else I found! Look at all of these familiar names INCLUDING a mention of the "Psychic Observer" which is the publication which had that article and the picture of your Dad we were all talking about. So where should we all meet to talk about this. Or is this the proper thread?
Check this out ... I think we need to talk more about how SOME of us <g> are getting their material!!! <g>

http://www.novelguide.com/a/discover/ea ... 00030.html

Read it carefully folks. It might give us a better idea of what is going on around us ... unseen by most .... MarkC
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Actually this Quantum Hotel space is probably as good as it gets. But move if you want.

from that link:

" One author, Presbyterian minister Barry H. Downing, postulated that the word "cloud" was a code word for Biblical UFOs and "angels" a word for extraterrestrial visitors. He cited several incidents where UFO action occurred: Genesis 32:24–25, Exodus 14:19–20, Exodus 40:33–38, Joshua 10:12–14, II Kings 2:1, Matthew 17:1–8, Luke 2, and Acts1. Of interest is his understanding of Miriam's leprosy as skin irritation from a UFO contact.

So, Griffin, in your studies, have you spoken to Reverend Downing yet?

And the " Psychic Observer" is mentioned, giving some interesting background.

What happens here is that the true golden seeds get obscured by golden coin and fakery. Its too bad but that has happened for centuries and probably will never stop. You just have to be able to recognize the gold diggers from the gold producers. twigsnapper
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Quantum Hotel is fine by me.
After all, what we are discussing is quantum in nature. imho
It is not an easy thing to realize, and that is mostly due to the ego.
The ego is a survival mechanism that we have developed to deal with the material world,
and it does not want to be transcended. Actually resists, doesn't want to reliinquish control.
Our quantum nature is not part of the relativistic realm and therefoe cannot be attained by
any effort of the intellect or ego. If it was easy then everybody would be there already.
The sages in he vedas clearly pointed the way. That is what the upanishads are all about.
A description of how to attain this state and the revealed nature of the universe.
Twigsnapper sir, you are truly a wise man.
skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mr. Twigsnapper-

No, I haven't contacted the Reverend Dr. Downing. Perhaps I should compare notes, although I'm already rather swamped with material. I do note his work. I've thought that it could be better to get the book finished and out in at least a beta e-book version so that certain people could have something to react to in a complete, integrated context.

Yes, gold. Some golden thoughts, indeed. The issue of counterfeit gold and real gold is a central one in life, and particularly pertinent in these matters we're about. An old Eastern saying, "There are counterfeits because of genuine treasures" (paraphrased) is most apt.

As ever,

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Skyfish,

I just have learned during some very interesting experiences that being placed in a " quantum hotel room" has many advantages. as long as you don't let your ego gallop away from the experiences offered. I have learned much in the confines of a hotel room. <g>

And seeing how information flows around here perhaps you are right. This is as good a spot as any. Linda notes the leather jacket her Dad bought that day ( he bought her a coat sweater, which she did not ask for but well deserved).... and a garnet ring for Josephine. At the end of that shopping spree he came to visit me and Linda caught a bus out to the Haight.

She was looking, of course for Morgan.But didn't know if he was even in the city, even in the country. Knowing her powers of "seeing" you have to sort of marvel at that shadow in her sight.

Of course, he wasn't there, he was with Dr. Brown and me, but it would be years before she would figure that one out. Paul tells the story as well as anyone could I think.

Strange isn't it.

Anyway. Here is another thread attaching itself to Dr. Brown, that jacket, that weekend. The cover of the "Psychic Observer". Now one wonders how that interview came about?

"Many people assumed that fraudulent mediumship had been driven out of Spiritualism by the likes of Houdini, but as recently as 1960, a major exposé of fraudulent mediums was reported, complete with pictures, in the important Spiritualist tabloid, the Psychic Observer. A youthful psychical researcher, Dr. Andrija Puharich, and editor Thomas O'Neill discovered Mabel Riffle, one of the most famous mediums in the country and the secretary of Camp Chesterfield (Indiana), fraudulently giving materialization seances. Besides the removal of some of the mediums from the camp (at least one was still there in 1972), the main result of the exposé was the withdrawal of financial support for the Psychic Observer, forcing O'Neill to sell out."

Strange, more names we have seen before? twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:FM,

you jump to conclusions based on the connections, which I (I am sure others do also,) find no basis for the assumptions you make

skyfish
Mr. skyfish, with all due respect, is the above answer ego or sarcasm? Both are defenses of the Id.

How wonderful it would be to be able to discuss and question each other without one or the other going into an immediate defensive posture.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

skyfish wrote:FM,
Well I did not say you were wrong about connections, I merely stated that you were jumping to conclusions based on those connections. I'm not debunking you, I am encouraging you into looking at a broader picture. Aether physics can explain many things, but I feel the realm of consciousness lies beneath the aether, and possibly is the source energy for the manifestation of the aether. Just another layer of the onion that needs to be peeled back.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Telling exactly what I know about the experience of illumination is not something that comes easily to me,
and is something I avoid in my life outside of this rabbit hole. I may try to share my perspective,
but I am willing to let others hold on to whatever beliefs they have if they do not see my point.
I do see where the dots connect to this
story, in relationship to the interest in sanskrit, the message of the vedas and the nature of consciousness.
I do not want to preach to people and instead would rather just try to point in the general direction, in the
hopes that some of what I share can been seen as valid, and may be be a seed that will grow for somene else.
Here is just one point of connection that changes everything.
If we can accept that brahman is the aether,the stuff from
which all matter and energy arise,as it is written in the upanishads, and it is
the foundation for all, then accept that this is what Dr. Brown was manipulating, that impacts the whole nature of
the way physics has been looking at the unvierse and points the way for a whole new technology.
It also explains why we are talking about time travel, antigravity and consciousness.
Just connecting the dots.
skyfish

PS Mikado, I am trying my best.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have the king of the jungle to thank for this link, it cleared my head of a few blockages.
I have just today been dowsing a huge bunch of peacock feathers, I have said in the past about their ability to create a clockwise field spin about them, but it was annoying myself why I couldn't work out about vacuum.
if a feather and a steel ball are released inside a vacuum tube here on the surface, they will "FALL" at the same rate.
In this link it makes the connection into 4D and the geometric difference between our normal 3D mediums and 4D
And thats where the clues are hidden, in plain sight as such, imo.
The vacuum takes out the created 3D thus allowing the incoming aether that is negative free space to go towards the circulating positive aether emitting from thwe earth.
The feather is altering in 3D, there is none in vacuum.
Expell an area about any 3D vehicle, and it will be in 4D.
http://www.esotericscience.com/Antigravity.aspx
Kevin,
floating
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

I do see that

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: PS Mikado, I am trying my best.
I do see that Mr. skyfish, I really do. And most especially, I appreciate your answer.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:if a feather and a steel ball are released inside a vacuum tube here on the surface, they will "FALL" at the same rate.
In this link it makes the connection into 4D and the geometric difference between our normal 3D mediums and 4D
And thats where the clues are hidden, in plain sight as such, imo.
The vacuum takes out the created 3D thus allowing the incoming aether that is negative free space to go towards the circulating positive aether emitting from thwe earth.
The feather is altering in 3D, there is none in vacuum.
Expell an area about any 3D vehicle, and it will be in 4D.
http://www.esotericscience.com/Antigravity.aspx
Kevin,
floating
kevin, think about it. In the vacuum there is no atmosphere to create drag on the feather OR the ball.

Mikado