"Quantum Hotel"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: "Quantum Hotel"

Post by skyfish »

Hi FM,

So then it is possible that the creation of the universe is through conscious intent.

Well....yes, but not the type of consciousness we regularly think of. It does not involve the thought
process, and it is such a short moment that it is not recognizable by the part of us that is created to
operate in the material universe. This moment of consciousness/creation/wave collapse interaction
happens before the actual thought process. All thought is dead and in the past and is locked in the
relative universe.

I am working on the hierarchy of manifestation as it relates to consciousness....from aether into
the material realm. It's not too complicated really. The ancient gnostic texts have referred to this also.
skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I don't make a type distinction with consciousness. The way I see it, consciousness is synonymous with being, or intelligence. Sentience is determined through our conscious intelligence. To separate it out as being "another kind" of consciousness, is to deny our relationship as part of that consciousness, and to separate us out from the role as creators.

Religions all over the world have done an excellent job of separating creation, from humanity. I do not subscribe to that dogma edition, and I feel it is a disservice to my fellow humans for me to do so. It is an overwhelming responsibility for most of us to accept that we are part of the creative process, not as a result or spectator, but as an active participant in creating.

In my view, I see the aether as an elegant structure, designed to both create and support matter in a three dimensional reality. It was created for that purpose from the energy of conscious intent. But humanity insists on denying the role we play, instead we created a system of hierarchical rule from an omnipotent diet, and "his" angels to the "fallen" man, to set the stage for the type of dominion humanity subjects fellow humans and other creatures to. The aether is a structure, created to perform a function. It supports the 3D universe of matter and energy, and it provides boundaries for the energies that condense and spin and vibrate to form particles and waves.

Now we are discussing topics regarding downloads, while many great examples are given, we are missing the most relevant aspect of these downloads. They are always occurring, whether we are aware of them or not, the information flows like the rivers and streams, or like the cyber space world created with interconnecting points the spread out and reach thousands of other points. Connections and interconnections much like the lines of energy described by are resident Navigator, carrying along with electromagnetic and electrogravitic fields, the bits and bytes that make up thoughts and consciousness itself.

As we let go of expectations and allow ourselves to really just be, these downloads become conscious to us, as we are not narrowing our reception and selectively filtering out possibilities because they do not fit into our beliefs and experiences.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Fred,
Yes, the exact meaning is somewhat elusive. There is the ego and the thought process but there is a pure state and that is something that the ancients described in detail, and it is something that cannot be grasped by our intellect. It is kind of like the difference between reading about eating an apple pie and actually eating one. No matter how hard we think about it, it will elude us. Our ego, everything we identify as "me" or "I" are barriers to what the ancients described. That is the role of meditation, and the meaning of transcending the ego. We can have a direct experience (gnosis) of the moment that exists before the thought process gets involved. We are SO MUCH MORE THAN OUR THOUGHT PROCESS! This is the moment when consciousness collapses the wave form into the material universe we observe. And through that moment, eternity can be realized. It is not a religion, or dogma. It has been the source of religion and dogma, but it is just an experience, in my opinion, of the quantum realm, where the limitations of time and space do not exist, and that is the aether, which gives rise to everything, including us, and we can realize our quantum nature. Thats all. And that is pretty much the hierarchy of manifestation. From the non-material quantum field, the zpf, and then the interaction with consciousness, then the wave collapse, then the observation by our biological machinery that dwells in the relative, matieral universe. So...yes.....consciousnes is involved. But you can read all about
it in the upanishads.
skyfish
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Higher Standards

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote:Yes, Skyfish. Your following remark is so true. Of course, TTB’s science is the consequential product of the man and how he was attuned.
skyfish wrote: I see clearly that it is not the science of Dr. Brown that is the most important aspect of this. It is the nature of the man.
This is the crux of the matter. We are at a point where we must adapt to a higher standard of both character and technology, and we have models to guide and help us -- both homegrown and exotic.

What type of person would merit a partnership relationship with truly higher beings?

TTB was dedicated to preserving and fostering life, imo, and the kind of technology he most treasured was the kind that could best accomplish this.
Well now, THERE's a useful couple of thoughts (as opposed to a lot of the other flotsam that's been flying around elsewhere of late...).

Griffin mentions Kitselman's paper "The Time Teachers." Has anybody here ever come up with a copy of that? Care to share?

--PS

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul,

I would be happy to give you a hard copy for Christmas or maybe sooner. Thank Mr. Trickfox for he gave it to me.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

skyfish wrote: Hi Fred,
Yes, the exact meaning is somewhat elusive. There is the ego and the thought process but there is a pure state and that is something that the ancients described in detail, and it is something that cannot be grasped by our intellect.
It is a state of being that is quite natural for us. We have forgotten that part of our being. The only reason it seems elusive is because we don't want to give up all of the religious dogma. That would mean we would have to take responsibility for of those things we blamed on god's will or the devil making us do it. We will have to own up to the fact that we are responsible for what we create in life, whether we are aware of it or not has no bearing on the energy we place in creation.

Perhaps the answer lies in emotion, in feelings. Do we need a physical manifestation of being to love? There is effect on the body caused by our feelings. I do not find that it is beyond our intellect to grasp, but more of a challenge to that ego, which we tend to hold in such high regard, even in the face of low self-esteem. But then, our society is built on a foundation, whose origin is inferiority to an omnipotent creator.

By our creation of an external force that determines destiny for us, we collectively have chosen to ignore the birthright which we all share. What are we pretending not to know? Why is it that we will praise an external god, while destroying the lives of fellow humans, as well as other species, and use some ancient text, interpreted to make us the rulers of the earth, to have dominion and all that nonsense, yet we cannot find the humanity within ourselves to end the sufferings and killing of others?
It is kind of like the difference between reading about eating an apple pie and actually eating one. No matter how hard we think about it, it will elude us. Our ego, everything we identify as "me" or "I" are barriers to what the ancients described. That is the role of meditation, and the meaning of transcending the ego.
Each of us have the ability to “transcend the ego” only we chose to live from the ego. We hold the opinions of others in higher regard than our own when it comes to being accepted as part of group, a side, a team. Yet knowing how fragile our own ego is, how delicate we balance our self esteem on the praise or admonishing of our peers, we will join in to break another person down, in a feeding frenzy of psychological torture and abuse.
We can have a direct experience (gnosis) of the moment that exists before the thought process gets involved. We are SO MUCH MORE THAN OUR THOUGHT PROCESS! This is the moment when consciousness collapses the wave form into the material universe we observe.
All that is necessary is to BE IN THE MOMENT to experience it. That is true of the moment of creation or the next moment you choose to create for yourself. What you call our thought process, is how we teach ourselves to think. How we process information that comes into our being is not the same as intelligence in the general sense, albeit it is who we are as individuals, nonetheless. It is another manner by which we make ourselves seem different, and as a consequence, further isolate ourselves from each other.

In what I have learned thus far about Dr. Brown, it would seem that he was a human that operated in life without much emphasis on ego. That isn't the same as having feelings and being hurt by the actions of others.
And through that moment, eternity can be realized. It is not a religion, or dogma. It has been the source of religion and dogma, but it is just an experience, in my opinion, of the quantum realm, where the limitations of time and space do not exist, and that is the aether, which gives rise to everything, including us, and we can realize our quantum nature. Thats all.
Well I strongly disagree with this as a source of religion, in fact I feel to the contrary, that religion is the cause of much truth about science, our true reality, is hidden or at the least, obscured by the dogma of religion.
And that is pretty much the hierarchy of manifestation. From the non-material quantum field, the zpf, and then the interaction with consciousness, then the wave collapse, then the observation by our biological machinery that dwells in the relative, matieral universe. So...yes.....consciousnes is involved. But you can read all about it in the upanishads.
So are you postulating (based on your assumption of hierarchy) that somehow something of this non-material quantum field interacts with consciousness and some causes wave collapse, which creates matter?

Here is a possibility that I have been formulating into a book for many years. To be was inevitable, and that is proved by our existence. I cannot see what was before there was, because that is not part of my consciousness, is not manifest within my reality. In looking at the simple elegance of nature, the laws of the universe, most of which we have yet to know, little of which we have yet to master, I cannot see any of it just happening out of chance. It did not magically or miraculously congeal into life, the design screams of it's superb genius, an intelligence we all collectively are but a few brain cells in comparison with that advanced intellect. Yet we remain with access to it at all times, and so very few have done so.

Just like the parable in pulling Excalibur from the rock in which it was embedded, waiting for the moment when a knight who was pure of heart and courageous, would lift it from its confinement and become king. It's always right there in front of us to see, only we turn away, shut our eyes, or just are so entranced by our beliefs about reality, that we do not see that which is in plan sight to us.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi FM,

All that is necessary is to BE IN THE MOMENT to experience it.

Could you please describe THE MOMENT for me?

thanks
skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

skyfish wrote:Hi FM,
Could you please describe THE MOMENT for me?
Not dwelling on something else, being 100% present in what you are doing. Not in the past, not in the future, but in the now. Is that clear enough?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi FM,
Thankyou. I am still wondering...

Could you describe your experience of that moment?

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Which moment? The one that just past? The one you missed because you were not living in it? There seems to be a communications failure on my part if I was not conveying the message that I thought I was conveying. I am open to the possibility that you were otherwise distracted, but nonetheless it was my inability to hold your focus long enough for you to experience that moment with me. :roll:

Being in the moment, without "thinking" about it, without having expectations during the experience, and allowing the experience to manifest itself. I was not speaking of a particular moment, rather experiencing a moment (or longer) without that ego, without dragging other baggage along for the ride. Just being!I don't know how else to explain it. Like not reading a book about it, but doing it. :arrow:

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

FM,
Thanks. This is a subject that I am interested in.
I have read of an experience that is profound and transformational.
I was just wondering if that is what you were talking about.
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

What you are asking for here has no real way of explaining itself.

From a womans viewpoint .... sort of like .... finding the complete and utter release found in lovemaking with a special person. If someone else has to ask what that moment might be like ..... well ..... you have to sort of wait to experience it, because there are no words to adequately explain it. That one single flash is the closest thing that I could ever match to the experience of " living in the moment". During that flash ... are you thinking of going to work tomorrow? Hopefully, of course not. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

I think the term used by Scientology is "clarity" or being clear. We all have had experiences of those moments, and some of us have had such clarity for longer than a moment. As Ms. Brown so eloquently put it, "finding the complete and utter release found in lovemaking with a special person." We can all describe the act of lovemaking, but it would not be simple to describe that moment, or that experience that is simply indescribable! Words are inadequate to convey that experience in such a manner that you would be able to share in the author's experience.

Like clairvoyant moments, as I had experienced before the Challenger disaster, that haunted me for days. I could describe what I saw (which I did to others who were either humored or just refused to believe what I experienced could be real) but I cannot convey the experience itself. Mere words do it no justice.

Thinking of someone that you haven't seen or heard from in a long time, and then the phone rings, or you get a letter, and there they are! Was your thought of them coming from them to you? Or was your thoughts about them picked up at a distance and they call or write to you because a thought just "came" to them? And does it really matter who initiated the thought? Both parties were tuned in and they "hooked up" in the "consciousness cloud." For me it is just an indication of the multiple facets or levels which we operate on as humans. There is so much more to us than that which is "mind" and body. Our intelligence does seem to transcend the physical, and have connections with others beyond the realm of physical space. Time is also of no consequence in this realm, as it seems that all occurrences happen now, in the moment so to speak.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Linda and FM,
You have made points I totally understand.

I will clarify what I was alluding to.

http://www.lifepositive.com/Spirit/mast ... ishna.html

Then I saw an ocean of light, limitless, living, conscious, blissful. From all sides waves of light, with a roaring sound, rushed towards me and engulfed and drowned me, and I lost awareness of outward things."

Ramakrishna is but one example. There are other mentions in other literature that go even further in their descriptions. This is the experience described in the vedas and the transformational experience that is a cross cultural phenomenon, described by the mystical traditions throughout history. Not just being in the moment....a transformational experience. Very profound, not an everyday event. I think it is a direct experience of our quantum nature and that it links us directly with the eternal aether, and can give some insight into the workings of the universe.

Now...connecting the dots again...

Here is how this is related to physics and the insights that may be obtained from a direct experience of
the aether, brahman, the zpf.

Fritjof Capra is a physicist so this is related to our quest for an understand of the universe, gravity etc.
Heisenberg himself saw value in what I am referring to. Maybe we should also.

I had several discussions with Heisenberg. I lived in England then [circa 1972], and I visited him several times in Munich and showed him the whole manuscript chapter by chapter. He was very interested and very open, and he told me something that I think is not known publicly because he never published it. He said that he was well aware of these parallels. While he was working on quantum theory he went to India to lecture and was a guest of Tagore. He talked a lot with Tagore about Indian philosophy. Heisenberg told me that these talks had helped him a lot with his work in physics, because they showed him that all these new ideas in quantum physics were in fact not all that crazy. He realized there was, in fact, a whole culture that subscribed to very similar ideas. Heisenberg said that this was a great help for him. Niels Bohr had a similar experience when he went to China. – Fritjof Capra, interviewed by Renee Weber in the book The Holographic Paradigm (page 217–218)

There is a reason that some were interested in sanskrit and it relates to this experience and the paradigm shift it can induce and the science it can give birth to.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Capra clearly sees the metaphysical/physics link.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Philosoph ... -Capra.htm

skyfish