Kozyrev/ Brown connection?

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Kozyrev/ Brown connection?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul and others .... I have been reading that first notebook. What a find! What a GIFT! WHAT A PUZZLEMENT!

Note the notebook I think is dated 1955. Thats important to keep in mind.If I am quoting the right notebook Brown begins a discussion about "causing matter to he lighter" .... His words are "In the static considerations an electric situation exists which causes matter to be lighter (or heavier) than it normally should be."

I can see why he would have kept quiet with that consideration. I can practically hear the 1955 laughter, even here.

Kozyrev was brilliant, but imprisoned by the Stalin government from 1937 to 1948 .... it was during that time locked away that he discovered that he was "being assisted" by a strong force of intelligence that he could not name nor place ...... He came out of his imprisonment gifted with a quiet quality that Paul has already given to Mr. Browns character ... it was said of Kozyrev that he was "tanned and athletic looking and gave off an "impression of great calm ... almost spiritual quality" ... That , I think is a basic commonality between the two men. They both posessed that sense of calm purpose, even under highly stressful situations .... and they both seemed to know what was ahead .....Kozyrev said that gravity was actually a form of aetheric energy "that is constantly flowing into and through an object" .... which is identical actually from what I have seen Paul write of Browns "sidereal radiation." And Kozyrevs basic understanding was that matter could be made to change weight .... in either direction by agitation ( shaking, spinning, heating, cooling, vibrating or breaking ... his words) which strangely ... if you read Browns notebooks carefully is what he calls "Beneficiation" ..... I have lost my notes on the source I was first working off of but if you look up N.A. Kozyrev .... Divine Cosmos ... you will run smack into all of this.

Compare the two men. Compare the work that they both were following (and the spiritual implications) I challenge you. Then lets talk some more. Something very strange is happening here folks and I am glad to see that I am not the only one noticing it. Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Beneficiation?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul ... Victoria ..Everyone interested out there .... thanks for your last message. Boy, that started the wheels turning.

I don't think I had ever really heard the word "Beneficiation" so I simply checked the Internet ... writing Thomas Townsend Brown and Beneficiation ... (having just read Jennifers post about self schooling on the internet ... I thought I would follow her advice a little) and the first thing that came to my attention was a listing of a Canadian patent # 726958 ... that addresses just what we were talking about ....

So ... Kozyrev and Brown are talking about the same thing? .... as separated as they are ?....I don't think Kozyrev was able to get his thoughts out into western hands until the 70s so Brown may have preceeded him in this knowledge by 20 years ..... Or not ?....

Paul says that Townsend Brown was getting his information through dreams? did I read you right Paul ?.... hard work and dreams have produced many wonderful things .... it would not be the first time "inspiration" has shown its face like that.

But here we are talking about something more than a philosophical thing here , aren't we ?... we are talking about a physical manifestation .... that .... transmits .... intelligence? Hey .... don't leave me in this pool all by myself folks ... I am really "out there" today ... but somehow .... I sense I am on to something. Somebody get back. Mark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

In tune with the Universe

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul .... Mark ... Andrew ... all others ...

No, you are not alone out here. I think we have all been seeing the same information repeated ... and in fact have been repeating it ourselves in different ways .(How can we help ourselves? We are all different and so we interpret things differently. Some of us are in better tune than others ... but that is not to say that is a negative quality. We are all just DIFFERENT. TUNED DIFFERENTLY SOMEHOW)

Andrew stated this when talking about Browns abilities to "see things" ... when he said .... "Perhaps he did realize HOW he knew how to figure out the things he did. Perhaps he just "KNEW how things worked."

I wish I could remember where on the forum I found that. I know it was a quote from Andrew because I took notes ... but I seem to have lost the slot that it was in. BUT the idea that Brown somehow KNEW what he knew .... without entirely being able to explain himself.... Now THATS INTERESTING because it goes right back to the opposite of rationality ..... intuition. You know what you know because you just KNOW it. Don't need to sit down and "figure " it out. Unless we are dumber than normal .... most of us respond intuitively without asking why .... for instance .... we don't volunteer to jump into an empty burning building. Something tells us not to ....... and .... sometimes .... if that burning building were filled with a Mothers children .... that same intuition would send her into the flames. Reasoning would have nothing to do with her actions.

I am just saying this because I feel that at whatever level this "transfer of information" occurred..OCCURS ... it had/has the human element as a response filter ... so when hit with this information we all might respond differently ... but when we do respond .... there would be no explainations available. Kind of what is happening right now. I have no real answer why this is such a fascinating story to me ... why I am nearly compelled to sit here and reach out to others in this Internet darkness ..... but here I am. Why? I Don'T KNOW. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Beneficiation?

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:
I don't think I had ever really heard the word "Beneficiation"
I have it on some authority that that word is going to mean a lot to us one of these days, so I guess it's good that it's entered the discussion....
the first thing that came to my attention was a listing of a Canadian patent # 726958 ... that addresses just what we were talking about ....
And here is a link to that patent:

http://www.rexresearch.com/isotopes/1isotope.htm

Another article on the same subject that you might want to avail yourself to can be found here:

http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/pixies.htm
I don't think Kozyrev was able to get his thoughts out into western hands until the 70s so Brown may have preceeded him in this knowledge by 20 years ..... Or not ?....
I'll go with the "Or not?" for now. I think Brown and Kozyrev were on the same wavelength at about the same time. Just don't ask me to substantiate that because... I can't. Just a hunch.
Paul says that Townsend Brown was getting his information through dreams? did I read you right Paul ?
I don't know if I ever actually SAID that, but you got the drift...
But here we are talking about something more than a philosophical thing here , aren't we ?... we are talking about a physical manifestation .... that .... transmits .... intelligence?
Uh-oh... time to bring 'round the wagons from the looney bin.... <g>
Hey .... don't leave me in this pool all by myself folks ... I am really "out there" today ... but somehow .... I sense I am on to something. Somebody get back.
Did you come up with that idea all by yourself, Mark, or... do you think... somebody transmitted it to you?

Sorry, I'm being a tad sarcastic here, lest we take ourselves too seriously. But I'm right there with you, my friend, and that, ultimately, is what I suspect I'm writing about.

It's just that "proving" it is going to be more challenging than I care to think about... it has to be done.... what did the Wicked Witch say... "very.... delicately."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

knee jerk laughter reation

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

This is aimed pretty directly at you. Just an observation from a long time teacher. Whenever one of my students came up across information that was nearly beyond them in comprehension .... their first reaction was .... nervous laughter. I see that here in your last posting.

I know how important you feel this subject is .... and maybe how close it might be to the truth ... because of your reaction. All of the sudden things got too serious for you ... and you felt the need to "back off". Its OK to do that .... as long as you realize what you are doing. Its good not to take ourselves too seriously, I accept that as important. But don't let the "nervous laughter" sap the power from your words. Mark
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

All,

A PDF of the "Method for Beneficiation of and Devices Employing Gravitational Isotopes" patent is also linked from the Patents Section at:

http://www.qualight.com/general/patents.htm

Which leads to a PDF of the original at:

http://patents1.ic.gc.ca/details?patent ... uage=EN_CA

And the "Method for Producing Gravitationally-Anomalous Materials" (beneficiation by any other name) linked from the "Stress in Dielectrics" Section, to a copy of the original at:

http://www.qualight.com/stress/anom.htm.

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: knee jerk laughter reation

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Whenever one of my students came up across information that was nearly beyond them in comprehension .... their first reaction was .... nervous laughter. I see that here in your last posting. ....All of the sudden things got too serious for you ... and you felt the need to "back off". Its OK to do that .... as long as you realize what you are doing.
Thanks for that post, Mark. "Good bust." You hit the nail quite directly. Hey, teacher... do I get any special credit for at least realizing I was doing what you just said? I did, after all, say I was being "sarcastic" (some talents come naturally...)

You have quite correctly directed your focus at what promises to be the biggest challenge in telling this story, i.e. that there are "forces" afoot that do not lend themselves to easy depiction via conventional language or techniques of non-fiction. I find myself reduced to a variety of metaphors and similes.

What is that they say about a vampire, that you can't see it's reflection in a mirror? This story is exactly the opposite: you can see it only in its reflection, not by looking at it directly. This presents the challenge of describing a reflection without describing that which is being reflected -- except that what is being reflected is not "really" there, except in its reflection....

And round and round the mobeus strip goes...

We've also used the "describe the wind" analogy: it's very difficult to describe wind. But it's relatively easy to describe the effect that it has, say, when it moves the leaves of a tree. So we find ourselves looking at the trees, and hoping a sense of the wind itself is conveyed.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate what you said here, and am glad you didn't take any offense at my own remarks.

It's good to see a variety of discussions unfolding in this "forums" space. Seems like we have an interesting, virtual, "core" group forming here... 8)

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Kozyrev/ Brown connection?

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote: Kozyrev was brilliant, but imprisoned by the Stalin government from 1937 to 1948 .... it was during that time locked away that he discovered that he was "being assisted" by a strong force of intelligence that he could not name nor place ......

He came out of his imprisonment gifted with a quiet quality that Paul has already given to Mr. Browns character ...

They both posessed that sense of calm purpose, even under highly stressful situations .... and they both seemed to know what was ahead .....

Kozyrev said that gravity was actually a form of aetheric energy "that is constantly flowing into and through an object" .... which is identical actually from what I have seen Paul write of Browns "sidereal radiation."

And Kozyrevs basic understanding was that matter could be made to change weight .... in either direction by agitation ( shaking, spinning, heating, cooling, vibrating or breaking ... his words) which strangely ... if you read Browns notebooks carefully is what he calls "Beneficiation" ..... I have lost my notes on the source I was first working off of but if you look up N.A. Kozyrev .... Divine Cosmos ... you will run smack into all of this.

Compare the two men. Compare the work that they both were following (and the spiritual implications) I challenge you. Then lets talk some more. Something very strange is happening here folks and I am glad to see that I am not the only one noticing it. Victoria
It's not strange at all Victoria,
Man's nature has allways been to underestimate the great power of nature.

"Sidereal" is a "Brown" term, I believe a better defenition is"non-sinusoidal nature" and it is the "black" term which other entities decided to use so as to detach the actual work from it's original discoverers and practitioners.

It's easy to understand how everything in the world seems more relaxed and stable when you are sure of your own proper destiny as these two men were. Under such circumstances a person usually never questions his or her own drive or motivation. It becomes a quest.

It certainly looks spiritual but spiritual quests have a nasty habit of turning into false professy, and self-destructive cultism. The trick is for the master to humbly step away from the ego spotlight and later on pass the torch onto his progeny.

Discovery is a never-ending marvel and a wonderous delightfull occupation but it is often accomplished in solitude, meditation, sleep, and symbiosis with nature.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

From Russia , with Love.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/foru ... &start=255
Spiral in?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

bringing the subject to the top

I figured since we are getting to the " Russian stage" that it might be important to put this toward the front. We have over 5500 posts listed under various headings so I can understand that its difficult to find things that we have talked about before. So I encourage all of you.! If you happen to see a subject out there that somehow fits in and better informs us ... please bring those old messages to the front. Thanks all! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

next download is on Free energy

Post by Trickfox »

Hello everyone

The following text is from Aleksander kushelev and was bablefish translated from “the Russian postingâ€
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I wander about in our megalithic sites and KNOW, they knew.
I wander about in the cropcircles, and KNOW , we KNOW again soon.
I KNOW the measure of the system.
I KNOW answers, its what the questions are that I seek.
I KNOW when I see what matches , what we knew before and will again.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:Kozyrev was brilliant, but imprisoned by the Stalin government from 1937 to 1948 .... it was during that time locked away that he discovered that he was "being assisted" by a strong force of intelligence that he could not name nor place
Victoria, what source are you citing here?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Victoria Steele wrote:Kozyrev was brilliant, but imprisoned by the Stalin government from 1937 to 1948 .... it was during that time locked away that he discovered that he was "being assisted" by a strong force of intelligence that he could not name nor place
Victoria, what source are you citing here?

--PS
I would love to know that as well.....please? pretty please? with sugar on top?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

try this link

Paul and Mikado,

While we are waiting for Victoria to pipe up ( Its almost Thursday, bound to hear from her soon!) I thought that you might just go back to the "motherload of information" which seems to be this site

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=36

And though I suspect she might have more information, here is what I consider a "faint whiff" of the scent we have been encouraged to seek out.

"Kozyrev’s abundant life took a most unfortunate and difficult turn in 1936, when he was arrested under the repressive laws of Josef Stalin, and in 1937 he began eleven torturous years enduring all the known horrors of a concentration camp. Although he did not have access to scientific equipment during this time, he was given the most brutal of initiation experiences into hidden knowledge. To an already enlightened mind, such bone-jarring hardship can effectively burn off all desire for gratification from the material world, removing the resistance to higher consciousness so that a state of illumination is produced where universal truth can be immediately recognized and assimilated. From this state, he mused deeply upon the mysteries of the Universe, paying attention to all the patterns that existed in life, wherein so many different organisms show signs of asymmetry and / or spiraling growth.

TO AN ALREADY ENLIGHTENED MIND....REMOVING THE RESISTANCE TO HIGHER CONCIOUSNESS ..... STATE OF ILLUINATION IS PRODUCED ... UNIVERSAL TRUTH IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED AND ASSIMILATED.

I would suggest that if you need more of his experience than merely the above then someone needs to do some in depth research into what the man said of his own experiences at the time.

"Slowly she turns" ( old joke) Elizabeth