base materials

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
kevin.b
The Navigator

base materials

Post by kevin.b »

I appear to be surrounded by some very wonderfull people.
One of them has just sent me some fragments of the ringing rocks in Pennsylvania.
http://www.unmuseum.org/ringrock.htm

I have been somewhat slow, and have too much doubt about my own abilities, I must drop the doubt.
I dowsed around these stones, and another piece called Nazareth milky quartz that She sent me ( Nancy ).
The ringing rocks are emitting a field around themselves, and are attracted to each other, I am struggling to establish any poles, they just are attracted, this results in them sitting seemingly defying gravity upon each other on a fine point ( think symbols on a drum kit ) and when hit simply rock and emitt a frequency, or vibration?
The Nazareth quartz on the other hand refracts my rods around it, dependant upon which way up it is, they either both go to the left , or to the right.
I have been collecting pieces of rocks from megalithic sites , and was recently sent some bluestone from Wales where the stone henge inner circle is thought to origonate from.
The reason I have started this thread should be obvious , given Dr Browns seemingly strange hobby of collecting rocks and sand.
There was method in this, and its to do with gravity.
Dr Brown could possibly do in his lab, what I can do with my rods, and SEE how space is affected by specific base materials, incorperate these materials into modern plastics etc, and craft skins are yours, and the refraction directions can be arranged within this.
I sensed myself becoming somewhat lighter as this reality dawned upon me.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I am presuming that the rocks from Pennsylvania, are rich in magnetite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetite
This substance gets washed down by rivers , and ends up in sand, as sand is mica based, the capacitor capability of such places will have drawn Dr Brown like a magnet?
What I presume Dr Brown realised was the refractive qualities within such materials, not of light, but of space, you know the place where they say there is nothing.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

ringing rocks?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Ringing rocks? I have to admit that I have not heard of them but will read your link and get back to you soon!

But the moment I read that phrase I remembered another one. Dr. Brown was most ( well, not MOST but EXCEPTIONALLY) interested in a sand that had the quality of "barking" when you walked on it. Paul has said already that there is such sand in Hawaii and it has been mentioned that Florida has deposits of that "barking sand" too that drew his attention.

And kevin, you are probably going to be one of the first to sense the importance of this but there is a deposit of Bentonite ( remember our discussion of that so many months ago) in the waters in the southern waters near Cuba. It manifests itself as "anomalous white sand).

I don't want to lead your sight but I am just putting a buoy out in that water and if you happen to get there by your own navigation then, because we are both there, I would consider it a meeting of two points and even that much more important. A discussion perhaps to have at another time? There are megalith stones there too kevin. You would take great delight in that area.

Thank you for weathering the storm so quietly. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Barking sand, seems appropriate, Barking mad?

I didn't mean to put in my second post that sand was composed of mica, I have been zooming about materials, so I mean't quartz, but mica is very relevant too.
Its composition will vary dependent upon its mother source as such.
The whole picture of a former knowledgable race of people upon this planet is emerging everywhere I look, and it all points to them having control of the available properties of space.
Nikola Tesla and Dr Brown look as though they had aquired the same realisations, and both seem very wary of who else knew.
I trust that now is the time to open this pandoras box ?
Maybe the atomic bomb was akin to a learning curve, and the real power is still out there.
We appear to be starring the end face on at the moment, so its possibly now or in another time?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

barking for attention

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Around this house, barking usually means a dogs demanding attention for something it needs, so I pay attention to barking. And yes maybe you and I kevin are a little barking mad! But isn't it the most wonderful glorious thing!

I know that you didn't MEAN to put that comment about Mica in your message but it meant so much to me. I had just gone over an event that happened between Dr. Brown and his daughter. They were standing in a stream bed in North Carolina and he picked up a chunk of something that was totally unfamiliar to her at the time and he said " See this, this is Mica. This will get us into space someday." Of course we are in space but thats not the other gateway that he talked about too with papers he left behind. Some of those papers left hints about compass points and where those points meet. and you are right kevin. Your sight is true. We are standing on the edge of the new world here.

You are the truest and the best navigator in the world! I thank you so much! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Why do you consider that these people bothered to obtain vast sheets of Mica from Brazil 2000 miles away, how did they transport it.
Maybe they knew about space and how to operate in it, as Dr Brown knew.
http://www.philipcoppens.com/orionimage.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Kevin, you might be interested to know that the coastal Indians used special stones for healing, such as nepherite and jadeite.

The Shaman used the healing stone, which is about the size and shape of a burger bun. He or she would rub this silky smooth stone on the back of the person to be healed.

What is also interesting about our local jade is that, according to legend, it fell from the sky.

Also, many ancient Asian prayer discs are made from jade.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Davidwb,
So good to see your name appear.
To explain ,
I have just recieved another package from the good old USA.
It contained several pieces of quartz, a piece of jade, and a feather, the feather is from a Nazareth crow.
I have dowsed them all, the most powerfull is the feather, next is the jade, even though it is tiny compared to the quartz pieces.
By most powerfull I mean the field around them, at this point don't loose track of Dr Brown and his interests in rocks.
There are many ways to crack an egg, Dr Brown had a scientific laboratory, I have my senses.
The native indians used eagle feathers, I bet they did.
What is on the USA seal?
I think Dr Brown's eye saw as I do.

Lots of rocks piled up in a pyramid shape, but what rocks?
Have you never wondered , WHAT rocks?
An Eagle on the reverse.
Ever wondered WHY

I do, Dr Brown did He?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...I like to examine many and diverse kinds of world-wide cultural phenomena that occurred in ancient times. One of the most interesting are the burial masks worn by royalty.

Gold and jade masks predominate worldwide. Not in combination you understand, but whole face masks made entirely out of gold, or jade.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Loooooook into the EYES.
http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/may ... o-azul.jpg
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &itemid=36
seeeeeeee fibonacci, how many thirteens on the great seal do you have to have before you get it?
Said the man who lives in the old bakehouse.

kevin
fibonacci is king