"Tom Brown"

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Jim
Space Cadet

"Tom Brown"

Post by Jim »

Paul already pointed out to me that no one refers to him as Tom Brown to which I said, no disrespect intended but that was the reason for my blog title, that no one else had referenced him in that way.

As to the link provided, I thought it was a pretty good read but I had no way of knowing what was true and what was not.

I had to look up Gerry Vassilatos and from the tone of the posts I get the impression he's purposely or unintentionally taking a writer's prerogative to new heights.

Also it's been pointed out that me asking for info to manually register anyone interested in the antigravity forum raises suspicions of trolling for info for some kind of future spams. This brings us full circle as to why the register is locked. Spam. So, if anyone has nagging suspicions that it would be uncool to send login and password info, just don't fall prey to curiosity. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
Jim
[email protected]
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: "Tom Brown"

Post by Paul S. »

Jim wrote:I had to look up Gerry Vassilatos and from the tone of the posts I get the impression he's purposely or unintentionally taking a writer's prerogative to new heights.
That's certainly a novel way of putting it...<g>

I think the problem a lot of us have with "Gerry Vassilatos" is that he's a mystery man. It seems that the more outrageous a writer's claims, the harder he is to track down and co-substantiate with. This guy is the extreme example. He makes many bold assertions in his book, particularly as Townsend Brown is concerned, and then... poof, he completely vanishes.

Hence the skepticism expressed by those of us trying to take a bonafide "scientific" approach to his material.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer