E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

Post by skyfish »

You did not ask me why I thought what I did...you kept asking for a "source" and I kept saying it was my opinio.
Perhaps you may better understand me and as someone just recently said to me, Appearances are not always what they seem.

I am not even sure of the meaning of that sentence...where did you go to school??? Are you reduced to just sniping at people on this form. Kind of sad.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:You did not ask me why I thought what I did...you kept asking for a "source" and I kept saying it was my opinio.
Perhaps you may better understand me and as someone just recently said to me, Appearances are not always what they seem.

I am not even sure of the meaning of that sentence...where did you go to school??? Are you reduced to just sniping at people on this form. Kind of sad.
I have tried to explain to you in the previous post where opinions come from, if you don't believe it that if fine. Apparently, you don't seem to understand the word "source". If that source is from thin air, say so, if it is from a book your read 30 years ago, than say that, it is that simple for either of those are sources.

The sentence "Appearances are not always what they seem" was referring to my self. Do not judge me by first appearances for what I really am will not be what you first saw. As for your stab at my schooling, you has been doing the barbs? Your post of all the different meanings of my name could have been taken as some form of a barb but I am just looking at the source. Now you stab at my schooling. Who is being immature here?

As for "sniping" well, if you are going to talk current technology and you can't get that correct, how can anyone who reads the forum, evaluate the forum when talk of hypotheticals are done?

I can see that you are very strong in your opinions and it also appears that you require exact wording from others but for yourself the bar is lowered. That's ok, as long as I know your ground rules.

What really is sad is that you have come to some wrong conclusions all based on your opinions.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
This thread is supposed to be about the communication device....let's hear your explaination...I gave mine and it is correct...imho
And...you really don't know more than anyone else in this forum...if so prove it.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

if you are going to talk current technology
That one did make me laugh...we are in a forum discussing time travel, antigravity and multiple dimensions...current technology???? Not even currently accepted theory!!! So...everybody should just stick with info that can be verified by published scientific sources and not even speculate on questionable theories...right....why are you even in this forum? Please Please tell us....
Back when I read those books they did not say anything about crystals and em....that was my own thought....so...why is does quartz react to radio waves??? Doesn't atomic structure relate to a materials quality??? Common for crying out loud....are you just out there to spong up others ideas, quoting the book and pasting links etc??? I think you are really insecure and pretending. Give us an original thought...if you can't...I will not even bother with you.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. Skyfish, do you know anything about tensors? Are you the least bit familiar with Gabriel Kron? James Clerk Maxwell's Theory of Light or Kaluza-Klein Theory? Did you know that Einstein did write a paper on the Unification of Electromagnetic and Gravity fields? Yes, he reevaluated his own theories and reconsidered gravitation as a field, as a geometry, and as a wave.

Not that Mr. Mikado (a.k.a. The Enforcer) requires anyone to come to his defense, but it does seem that you have an issue with his questioning the source of your postulations or opinions. I have asked questions of a similar nature and yet you haven't treated me in the manner you have Mr. Mikado. Do you think that I know more than he? You are likely to be disappointed then, because I myself feel that he is quite senior to me in his knowledge and experience in electrical engineering. So again, it would seem that you have come to conclusions based on your own delusions.

We are all looking at so many different theories, hypotheses, postulations, as well as mathematics and physics to reach some understanding of what Dr. Brown was really on to and why much of it still is unknown. You are not the first person to come along and ask questions or offer opinions regarding Dr. Brown's science or the ideas and theories of many of us on the forum. But you are among a minority that has taken issue with particular members and their questioning how you reach your conclusions.

Personalities are certainly not all alike here, just as they are not in the "real world." What is different here is that our world is based on some principles of engagement, which I feel is of a more civilized nature than what you generally find "out there." We may not always agree, and often times we don't and will never resolve some differences. But I have found that most of the members here have a love and respect for humanity and treat others in that context.
May I offer you my humble suggestion that you take a deep breath, count to ten, and begin to address each member with the same respect you would want each of us to address you.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.
-Aleister Crowley Liber Legis

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Fred,

What should anyone expect from someone who questions your education, tries to poke fun at a name, which by the way I never picked for it was given to me by a friend in '93 and then twists your name into Mikadodo.

I have never insulted, defamed or made fun of anyones name on this forum. I have never questioned anyone's level of education. I have never talked down to anyone on this forum with impudence such as I have seen. I have never told anyone to answer or essentially to put up or shut up. I have always looked up to this forum for the respect that has been displayed, no matter how direct anyone has been to another.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Mikado,
This thread is supposed to be about the communication device....let's hear your explaination...I gave mine and it is correct...imho
And...you really don't know more than anyone else in this forum...if so prove it..

And I suppose the following here is your theory and explanation that is, as you say in your above quote, correct.
skyfish wrote:
skyfish wrote:OK...not all done with this thread but I like it a lot...this has been one thing sticking in my mind after reading the book. A communication device would be fairly simple to build.
Dr. Brown’s communication device utilized the principal of rapidly charging and discharging of asymmetrical capacitors oriented 90degrees from each other to create a unique signature in the very fabric of space time which would be in harmony with a listening device of the same construction, and variances in the charge of the receiving device is translated into the intended message. For this effect to work, we have to consider the existence of an ether that is the very fabric of space time and to accept the possibility of another dimension receiving a message, we have to consider the theory of parallel dimensions with all sharing the same ether. I thought that was very clear in the book.
As always(is Mikado coming??? :mrgreen: ) my own humble opinion
Mark
>( { )”>
Well I suppose you must be right and all I have to say is to go forth and build it. Dr. Browns' device was not as simple as you believe but hey, you have it figured out and my way is wrong but you may want to consider the fact that if there is an electromagnetic spectrum there is also an electrogravitic spectrum, one utilizes the radiance of an inductor and it's relationship to the earth where as in an electrogravitic antenna the radiance is of a capacitor and it's relationship to the earth. Both are on opposite ends and the type of radiance is different. Oh, and by the way, an electrogravitic radiator is symmetrical not asymetrical, you probably just mistyped it. One more item, the Catholics go to it every Sunday and it is very important. And since you have it all figured out I suppose you know that just as Sunspots can effect the electromagnetic emissions you will see that when it comes to electrogravitic emissions..I do apologize, I am probably talking down to you since you said it is fairly simple and you must be aware of these and other parameters.

So easy, build it and let us know who answers, if you so choose.

Mikado
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Now!! We are finally getting somewhere...if you posted a description I must have missed it...I read this thread quickly...might have missed it...I would like to see it....where is it??? Yes...mass is important..the more mass the greater the effect....and all matter interacts with the ether.
Like I always say...I am just an IT guy with some ideas...
electrogravitic spectrum...yes...the ether is maleable...that is what every waveform of quantum energy is doing....and is impacted by every electromanetic source....just most on such a small scale we don't notice.
You didn't mention how or why it works...I'll listen to your opinion.

Say hello to Elvis :D
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Now!! We are finally getting somewhere...if you posted a description I must have missed it...I read this thread quickly...might have missed it...I would like to see it....where is it??? Yes...mass is important..the more mass the greater the effect....and all matter interacts with the ether.
electrogravitic spectrum...yes...the ether is maleable...that is what every waveform of quantum energy is doing....and is impacted by every electromanetic source....just most on such a small scale we don't notice.

We are getting nowhere. I never said that I posted a description. Your statements show random and broken thought patterns that you highlight by seperated sequences of periods. The aether is NOT malleable (at least I am assuming you missed spelled the word) for it cannot be formed by hammering or pressure. The aether, at least theoretically, is what holds matter together by creating pressure thus the push that Dr. Brown described. As to your discussion of "every waveform of quantum energy is doing....and is impacted by every electomanetic source....just most on such a small scale we don't notice.", this is so fractured I don't have a clue but as you are so quick to question my schooling it is quite apparent to me that I am many credits below you in comprehension skills as to what you are laying out on the table therefore, I cannot comment. However:
skyfish wrote:Mikado,
And...you really don't know more than anyone else in this forum...if so prove it.
With this statement or should I say quote of what you said, you don't need me to say the how or why it works, remember, you gave your explanation and it is correct.

As to your listening to my opinion, and you didn't mention opinion of what so I will pick one. My opinion is based upon all the derogatory and insulting innuendo you have been castigating upon my character, my name and my education. Of course this would be my opinion and I think I shall be a bit reserved in giving it.
skyfish wrote:Paul was so kind as to indulge me in a couple of emails…well I looked and it was more than a couple(thanks Paul for your patience) and I am happy to have followed his…and trickfox’s suggestions to join..
Perhaps I can send my thanks to Paul and Trickfox for you gracing us with your joining and offering the solution to electrogravitic communication since you did say your explanation is correct and that it would be fairly simple to build. Let me refresh your memory and the forums. I am sure they cannot wait for your full disclosure.
skyfish wrote:OK...not all done with this thread but I like it a lot...this has been one thing sticking in my mind after reading the book. A communication device would be fairly simple to build.

Elvis says hi!

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

skyfish wrote: Yes...mass is important..the more mass the greater the effect....and all matter interacts with the ether.
Really? Well, Mr. IT guy, In my humble opinion, mass has nothing at all to do with electogravitics. You would best find the answer in torsion fields, which unlike the electromagnetic ones, are toroidal and not spherical.
electrogravitic spectrum...yes...the ether is maleable...that is what every waveform of quantum energy is doing....and is impacted by every electromagnetic source....just most on such a small scale we don't notice.
The universe of matter is a structure of the aether (ether is an anesthetic used by surgeons) which is not malleable, as it is what provides the structure of matter. In will also be discovered that gravity as nuclear energy has a strong and weak force. The weak gravity being that which is the push that causes a smaller mass to move towards a larger one, and the strong force being that which causes mass to hold its structure when like charges or neutral charges are in such close proximity. Electrogravitic spectrum? What spectrum? Are you insinuating that there are as many different wavelengths of gravity as there are in electromagnetism? To the best of my knowledge, I have never heard anyone ever speak of gravity as a spectrum. Waves, field, or geometry, yes. That is based on Einstein. Gravitons and supergravitons based on theory of Harold Aspden, et. al. It seems to "defy" Coulomb's Law in the sense that it does not exhibit equal force, which can be accounted for when you consider the aether absorbs the excess energy to provide the structural balance of the mass and uses that energy to do the work of creating matter (protons) by forming the spin rotation from those electromagnetic jiggles attributed to "strings" as in String Theory, which in my humble opinion is just as absurd as a Big Bang.

Hey I could be wrong, but at least I can formulate a complete hypothesis without making derogatory statements regarding one's name, education, or heritage. And if you must know, I am not a physicist, I too am an IT guy, and you sir could not work for me.

To the horse lover's Big Brown won The Monmouth Stakes on the turf. His next stop will be the Breeders' Cup.
Thank you, thank you very much!
(Elvis has left the building) :roll:

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Jeeeeeshhhh...you guys....space time not malleable...that is what the whold story was based on.....you have missed the boat...and don't even know it. Good work!

And YES....Elvis has left the building and turned the lights OFF!! Don't trip over the furniture.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

From this viewpoint, it seems to me all that is really going on is a bunch of egos trying to outdo each other with veiled suggestions of knowing more than they are saying and one-upmanship. After reading through this thread, it really has degraded into an endless argument over semantics.

Are there any ideas out there regarding making an E/G Communications device, other than what you don't want to disclose (and I really don't care if you have anything you don't want to disclose).

Regarding gravitational spectrums, here's just from a quick search on the 2.5 journals at http://www.qualight.com/journals/:

Journal No. 1, Page 109:

In atmospheric air, at higher gravitic excitations or field strengths, the red color may become orange, orange-white, white or blue. This suggests the possibility of a continuous spectrum type of radiation similar to heat (thermo-luminescence).

This would mean, then, that the lower end of the dipole (column) shown on Page 106 would glow visibly when sufficiently excited by the spray of positive ions. Starting from a dull red, the luminescence might increase both in intensity and frequency (from red to blue) as the gravitic excitation continues. In this way, the nature (intensity and color) of the luminescence might be a convenient indicator of the degree of gravitic excitation. In other words, the color would reveal the amount of static counterbary as well as the gravitic excitation or total stored energy.

A gravitic dipole (as shown in p. 106) would appear luminous at the lower end but not a the upper end. At max. excitation, the color gradation would range from blue (at the lower end) thru white, orange-violet, orange, red and dull red to black (no radiation at the top).

The flame-red radiation would not necessarily be hot (thermally) in itself or represent a thermally hot surface. It would, however, represent a source of high energy or the storage of that energy (as gravitic potential) in matter.

Journal No. 2, Page 147

If all models (so far operated) were merely recording a scalar value such as a flux density, all would follow exactly the same pattern, This is not the case.

Disregarding a vector effect (alignment of the wire-wound resistors) or azimuth sensitivity, the readings of the three instruments are not strictly parallel. All, so far, have had a significant downward trend, which obviously is not localized within each instrument, but is shared by all.

Individual differences persist however. So that it has been convenient to assume that each is operating on a different "channel" or spectrum band, depending on some factor or combination of factors within each instrument.

Journal No. 4, Page 62

The receptor would be the titanate half and the negative side of the dipole molecule. As in the case of a photocell, escape energy from the barium atom may be required so that work function would again apply. Alloys with cesium might lower that work function, or, as is the case with certain semi-conductors, intermetallic compounds such as Cs3Sb or Na-K-Cs-Sb, or other impurity states could lower the work function.

This may account for the observation that certain rocks, for example, granitic or lava rocks produce higher outputs. Impurities may be desirable.

(i) Since electromagnetic and gravitic radiation are closely related, the energy is directly related to frequency (hv = eV). Hence, the higher frequency bands of the gravitational wave spectrum are the more energetic, and probably have the greater effect on the sensors. Frequencies equal to those of light (especially blue and above) may be the most effective. Possibly gravitic frequencies may extend to those of x-rays or gamma rays.

(j) There is a theory that electromagnetic radiation from a dense star, passing through a fixed magnetic or electric field (surrounding the star or in the path of travel) will be slowly (gradually) converted into gravitic radiation. Hence, gravitic radiation, of the same frequency as light, may be present. One could thing of red, yellow, green, blue or violet gravitic radiation, with wavelengths expressed in Angstrom units (8000 to 4000A) as may be the case.

In any case,

Townsend Brown specifically discussed that for every electromagnetic phenomena there appeared to exist a complimentary gravitational phenomena. I can't find the table right now, but I'm fairly sure I included it one of the documents online that shows a theoretical full gravitational spectrum.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Andrew...thank you very much for the post...I had to come back and reply.
Now keep in mind...this is just my own opinion...
Is it possible that these observed fluctuations are not really due to gravity waves...that gravity may just be a result of the ether.....and that what was observed was disturbances in the ether producing a visible shift in spectrum??? And if this medium has a quantum nature...and all time and space and all dimensions share this medium...maybe it has some quantum qualities...like jumping to the next state when excited...what if this could happen on a larger scale? If the other dimensions are layered in the quantum medium...maybe like spectrums...but dimensions then...

Just my own miserable, cross eyed. low crawling, moronic opinion...lol...

>( {)">
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Townsend theorized that gravity was not an effect observed on the surface of space/time, such as light (excuse the analogous description there), but more of a nuts and bolts part of the space/time. He theorized that gravity is instantaneous throughout the universe(s), and that each particle in the universe is "aware," for lack of a better term, of every other particle in the universe(s).

Perhaps the dark matter that no one can seem to find is actually galaxies, etc. in the same location, but in parallel universes, that are having a gravitational effect on the galaxies in our universe. I don't know.

It was his contention that since gravity, and thus gravitional waves would be the same in each (parallel, etc.) dimension, that the gravitational waves could be used to communicate and possibly move between dimensions. i.e. if I am sitting here with my transmitter and transmitting, and I am sitting here in a parallel dimension with my receiver receiving, then I should be able to communicate with myself. I don't know if I'd really have that much to say, but there it is...

According to Townsend, mass is explicitly included in electrogravitics. Gravity - mass - gravity having an effect on mass...all that good stuff we all know.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Andrew..you the man...you are very cool in my book!!! At last...a true discussion. Mikado...I will ignore from now on.
Again...just my own thoughts...forgive me mikado...just can't help myself! lol

Oh yes..a nuts and bolts kind of thing...the result of THE VERY FABRIC of space/time...an inherent quality...not just waves...but waves can be produced in this medium...that affect it...and gravity...and time...and the visibile spectrum of light..it's all manifestation of the ether. When this medium is perturbed by Dr. Brown's effect, it also produces an alteration in gravity...and time...

Ever hear of the plemora????

So...the waves are not just gravity waves..they are disturbances in the very ether which can appear as gravity anomalies.
Please forgive me...the language of this is difficult...exact meanings not easy...I AM just an IT guy....but hopefully the core idea comes through. The reason...just my opinion...that it is instantaneous is because the ether has a quality of time...and it has another unique quality....that is why things get strange at the quantum level...but speed is nothing if time is mastered. Do you have any dogs???? Ain't they great?!?!?!?
>( {)">

Oh..always think of something later...there is a critical thing about the comm device...send me a private message if you want to discuss it...and the other unique quality of the ether...

..... ........... .................. ............................ ........................ look....fragmented thought....must be running low on medication!!!!!!! I am sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!