The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by AM2 »

What would interest me is if the Shifted Dimensional Beings just communicated with Dr. Brown and the Caroline Core or did they also enter our dimension so as to be visible to humans?

What "agenda" do the Shifted Dimensional Beings have? Why are they so interested in interacting with humans?

Somehow I think we are dealing with two distinct phenomena in Dr. Brown's biography i.e.:

- Shifted Dimensional Beings

- the human-like entities which landed in their vehicles on the lawn before Dr. Brown's house in the "dream" that Ms. Brown had.

Are they the same beings? Are they different? And if so, what connection exists between them?

I wonder if Mr. Schatzkin ever asked those question to Morgan or other of his sources.

AM.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

did they also enter our dimension so as to be visible to humans?
At this point, without more information, all we can do is conjecture. Your post sent me off on an entertaining flight of what-if fancy:

What if that shifted dimension is filled with elves and brownies and beings from all the fairy tales, and it was them, not us, that those who landed on Dr. Brown's lawn came to contact? Imagine the damage to our hubris should we find out that we were excluded from such a convocation!

Thanks, AM.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: God AND Moses!

Post by Rose »

Paul S. wrote:
Rose wrote:What does the voice of the SDI, this ancient intelligence with the unknown NATURE sound like to you?
Charleton Heston.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ten_Co ... 1956_film) (scroll down)

--PS
I knew it! You 've been setting us up for The Ten Commandments according to Paul, haven't you?

rose
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Hi Rose. I see that we are sharing 727.

I have felt that all along. That perhaps all this "interaction" between " aliens" and 'the home team" really might never have had anything to do with the humans here. We have just barely been noticing what has been going on for centuries. Maybe we were just in the peanut gallery and all of the action was actually somewhere else? Between other players.

It makes alot of sense if you think about it long enough. We have just ASSUMED that we were the primary entity here on Earth because of our intelligence.... and that some of our religions TOLD us that.

I think maybe a Porpoise would have some other comments but why should he bother with us unless we came deeply into his world? And those of us who do sometimes get into water way over our capabilities they are there to push us to shore. Anyone figured out why they would even want to do that? Or were those odd humans just something to play with? Humans don't play well though. Some of those porpoise have found themselves being sent out as agents for Homeland Security bomb detection ... and others have even been trained to set mines on ships. No wonder that we might have a sort of sign on us that says .... Interact with this species at your own risk.

So getting back to your point Rose. Why would the humans be invited to this tea party?

Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda brown,
Ever played chess?
Pawns?
Your majesty.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Some of those porpoise have found themselves being sent out as agents for Homeland Security bomb detection ... and others have even been trained to set mines on ships. No wonder that we might have a sort of sign on us that says .... Interact with this species at your own risk.
Someone must believe there is hope for us still, and in spite of our crude and thoughtless selves.

You'll be happy to know that the workparty perfected the medicine wheel. We will be holding ceremony in it at 8 pm on the evening of November 7. All flow forum members would be most especially welcome, in the flesh or in spirit. PM for information if you think you can make it.

rose

(24/7: OK by me, as long as you keep the nightshift :lol:)
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

AM+

Since you ask...
What would interest me is if the Shifted Dimensional Beings just communicated with Dr. Brown and the Caroline Core or did they also enter our dimension so as to be visible to humans?

What "agenda" do the Shifted Dimensional Beings have? Why are they so interested in interacting with humans?

Somehow I think we are dealing with two distinct phenomena in Dr. Brown's biography i.e.:

- Shifted Dimensional Beings

- the human-like entities which landed in their vehicles on the lawn before Dr. Brown's house in the "dream" that Ms. Brown had.

Are they the same beings? Are they different? And if so, what connection exists between them?
I'll need to be succinct. The following answers are based upon my research and experience:

Yes, they have entered our dimension and occasionally have become visible to humans. These occasions have been recorded in various sources at various times. However, it's well to remember that form to them is quite malleable. As veteran travelers, I believe they understand the concept of "When in Rome..." Dimension-shifting and shape-shifting tend to go hand-in-hand, so to speak. I'm dealing with this in some detail in my book.

Their interest and agenda here on earth can be succinctly stated as Cosmic Affinity-Resonance and "an ancient connection" -- according to my information and understanding.

We are dealing with multiple phenomena in this area overall, but only one in this case -- in my opinion and that of TTB, according to my understanding of what he told me. We discussed all this at some length, as that was the primary focus of our interaction.

I can only surmise that the "dream" entities were also "objectively" real, but they can be seen as psychologically and empoweringly real in any case. As you probably know, the Yogic perspective views waking consciousness as a waking dream.

The connection, I believe, refers back to Cosmic Affinity-Resonance.

I've stated this all before, at different times and in different ways. I hope this is helpful -- take it for what it's worth to you.

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Linda-

Yes, the porpoises have the right agenda and purposes. I’ve always loved dolphins and had the honor of tactile contact with one. I synchronistically received the name meaning “Dolphin” in an Indian ceremony arranged by a close friend and colleague. Out of the blue. You may know that the Chumash have a story of the Rainbow Bridge where humans are transformed into dolphins. Since there’s good evidence that dolphins were originally land animals, they combine the best of both worlds. In reference to your father’s Fishes and Boats story, the dolphins have a decided edge on the fish in understanding that other world on the other side of the thin divide. I met a French artist in Hawaii who created a video masterpiece of incredible computer rendered visions. This was inspired by an experience he had on a boat moored in Polynesian waters which was surrounded by dolphins. A dolphin epiphany!

We do have an invite to the Tea Party. It’s to honor Cosmic Affinity-Resonance and an ancient connection. Do we deserve it? Well, we eventually will -- at least those invited this go round. You know, of course, that the host is the Mad Hatter. Be sure to wear all your best hats and we’ll swap them around at the Tea Party. Don’t mind the time rabbit scurrying around -- too much strong tea.

Griffin
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

twigsnapper wrote:Kim,

Have you seen the movie " The Golden Compass"

I will make sure that you have it because I think you need to watch it carefully. It had things to say that were generally lost on its audience but I think you and Mikado will find many worthwhile subjects in it

Twigsnapper
Mr. Twigsnapper,

There is no need in seeing that a copy makes it's way to me, but I appreciate the thought. I went out and bought "The Golden Compass" earlier today. Unfortunately, I got home late from seeing the grandkids (and then waiting for the chef,Mikado, to make dinner LOL) so I won't be able to watch it tonight. It is definitely on the watch list for this week.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I lifted this from an online story posted today because I liked the hopeful feel of it . I know that we humans will one day earn a place at the table with those older, and wiser than ourselves:

"One day it would all intermingle - above and below - and a new planet would be born.

For now, the city below the peninsula felt its first heartbeats since forever. The new age was nascent, the course ahead fraught with eddies of terrorized surprise and delight, all interlaced with extraterrestrial music and covered in the splendid honey of undying love. Wherever radiation from above flowed into the waters below, other bastions; newly infant outposts whose amphibian pitter patter portended but an unsure nautical destiny; were birthed. Things would change. They would never be the same as they had been, before. They would never be the same as they were, presently."

http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/inde ... 45970&st=0

rose
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Whoa Rose! Interesting reading material!

There are ALOT of quotes in that one that would probably apply here too. More comments when I have read it all! Martin
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

The Sampson Option? Somebodys been doing their homework?

"From his fortified HQ along the border with Saudi Arabia, Izzy Gold paled at the ramifications that the Samson Option was near. Perhaps the only way it could be avoided was through a flawless invasion of the entire Middle East. In Iraq the USA land forces were on the run. Their air support and resupply had become spotty at best, and irregulars from Iran were interdicting the overland routes from Baghdad and South past Basra through Kuwait. A major naval engagement was brewing in the Strait of Hormuz. It was a wonder the conflaguration hadn't already broken out. In either event, it was Zero Hour for Izzy and his IDF; time to let the dogs out.
As far as Izzy were concerned, they should have invaded the entire Middle East years before. He was fanatical enough to know that their Israeli G-d would protect them against the bamboozled goyim; just as the same G-d always had, and come what may.
He'd heard intonations of he and his kind being of the Devil's temple, but that had always been a psy-op, and an incredibly effective one at that. He also knew that, Khazar or not; he - like his green-eyed, copper-haired grandparents from the Lvov ghetto - had that special glittering spark of Jacob within his very soul; something which none of the goyim could claim."

As Kevin might say ...Whoa Neddie. Can we turn the pages back I wonder?
Martin
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Yes, Martin, I saw that. It was a curious story filled with wait a minute moments oddly reflective of the story that we all know. I've saved it all to my computer.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Rose and Martin,

I've read it too and I think I have seen what you have seen and maybe even more.

And pleased that you have saved ii Rose. Maybe we can talk soon? Things to swap at eight?

Funny that the women reading it will probably get all the references.

The men will read because of the panties and stilletto heels! <g> At least that will keep their attention!

I still believe with all of my heart that it doesn't have to go this way ... that there is another road ..... Where all of these elements might still bubble to the surface but the slate can be " wiped clean" another way. There used to be something called " degausing".

And kevin. I thought of you too ...." Beyond here there be dragons" Linda
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Funny Kevin that you would ask Linda if she played Chess and then a few messages later a story shows up which we have all been talking about called " Checkmate". "Vibrating" threads? Or perhaps are we all strangely connected.

Rose, do you know who actually wrote that story ? And how did you " happen upon " it? Another strange " cosmic haha" . Willing to say that there will be no takers on that bet.

Since the new Bond movie has been mentioned I will put my two cents worth of hopefulness into it saying that I HOPE that they go back to the old style Bond, perhaps the From Russia with Love style. And I do appreciate seeing Dame Judith there. She is believable. I think those who have studied intelligence groups will recognize her. Even a Bond type himself would consider her with just a hint of fear.

No Linda . I haven't " gotten the flock" out of here yet. But will head south soon. Counting the days. My little talons are frozen to the branch. I'll check in later. Martin