Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Photons as magnetic dipoles

Post by FM No Static At All »

greggvizza wrote: What does the ms after the 0.06 stand for? My brain may not be awake yet. I dont drink coffee, so I have a slower ramp up time in the morning.
GV
That was a 3:00 AM typo. it is 0.06 mA.
There is a place nearby called the Rock Shop. The owner is someone that I have worked with/for in the past, so I think I'll take a spin down there and have a chat. He may even have some tourmaline specimens there.

I do enjoy a cup of fresh ground in the morning, and I'm still not fully "here" yet. It's like being between realities. For those coffee connoisseurs out there, it's whole bean hazelnut. With about 6 drops of hydrogen peroxide (food grade 35%) for health reasons.

Fred
Griffin
Senior Officer

Spacey & still orbiting...

Post by Griffin »

Hello Houston,

Since the dragon is my primary Chinese "totem" so to speak, I also checked out the patch designs with interest. After mentally orbiting around them for awhile, I’ll share some of my observations for what they may be worth. They may be “out there” a bit, but that seems appropriate enough.

The dragon has many symbolic connections, particularly in the areas of natural power, dominion, and even secrecy and mystery. I agree with Kevin that what the dragon has its tail curled around doesn’t look much like a diamond, with its curved and alternately light and dark panels. It looks to me more like a top, which the dragon can give a vortex-like spin with its tail. Dragons can also have associations with swirling ocean, terrestrial, river, and celestial “currents.” I’ve experienced this myself, as I believe Kevin has.

It strikes me that on the B-36 launch patch, the placement of the B-36 Bomber and the rocket suggests a possible relationship, perhaps as in one project “evolving” into the other in some way. Interestingly, the B-36 was at the center of the controversy involving Floyd Odlum, Northrop, Symington, and LeMay. Why did Symington, LeMay, and the other AF generals want the B-36 so much? It certainly wasn’t cronyism with those folks, IMO. Given their dedication to the welfare of the Air Force and the country, it must have been some plane in its own right to get their total support in that way. My feeling is that the contending Northrop plane probably had some serious flaws in design and/or construction. But the B-36 may have had some special features, developed and perfected by a particularly bright and innovative scientist (or perhaps scientists) with connections to Floyd Odlum.

On a side but perhaps related note, in 1958 when things went particularly “black” in reaction to Sputnik, considerable research was taken even further under the dense secrecy shroud of the military and intelligence communities and also NASA as well. Space, intelligence, and military projects became intertwined.

Spacey as ever, still in a high-spin orbit,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Harnessing energy from a crystal

hmmmmm

a dragon siezing a crystal

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Trickfox wrote:Harnessing energy from a crystal

hmmmmm

a dragon siezing a crystal

Trickfox
Tourmaline contains traces of boron, iron, lithium, magnesium, and even potassium. Didn't make it to the Rock Shop today, so I'm going to check out some samples there tomorrow.

Hey! Waddya doin' wit dat rock?
Fred
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Photons as magnetic dipoles

Post by htmagic »

FM No Static At All wrote:I am interested in tourmaline. Tourmaline contains iron, potassium, lithium, boron, and other metals that are used in electrical components and energy systems. It is also one of the only materials known to produce an electric current (0.06ms) naturally.

So does that mean if I use a little bit of tourmaline attached to electrodes, and place it within my cell phone, I can forget about recharging? What a concept!

I wonder if Dr. Brown used tourmaline in any of his work, and in which work(s) it was used.

Fred
Tourmaline produces a static type voltage when heated. Based on the following site by the International Colored Gemstone Association:
http://www.gemstone.org/gem-by-gem/english/tourmaline.html wrote:It is not only designers who love the tourmaline on account of its inspiring variety of colour. Scientists too are interested in it because of its astonishing physical qualities, for tourmalines can become electrically charged when they are heated and then allowed to cool. Then, they have a positive charge at one end and a negative one at the other. This is known as 'pyro-electricity', derived from the Greek word 'pyr', meaning fire. The gemstone also becomes charged under pressure, the polarity subsequently changing when the pressure is taken off. When the charge changes the tourmaline begins to oscillate, similar to a rock crystal but much more pronouncedly. The Dutch, who were the first to bring the tourmaline to Europe, were familiar with this effect a long time before it was able to be provided with a scientific explanation. They used a heated tourmaline to draw up the ash from their meerschaum pipes, and called the gemstone with the amazing powers an 'aschentrekker'.

In the fascinating world of gemstones, the tourmaline is very special. Its high availability and its glorious, incomparable colour spectrum make it one of our most popular gemstones - and apart from that, almost every tourmaline is unique.
Hmmm, different colors, eh?
As in different colors of the rainbow?
Project Rainbow, anyone?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: might

Post by Mikado14 »

ladygrady wrote:Mikado,

I might as a matter of fact. Dr. Brown was notorious for not including any math and there are many out there who would be bold enough and fascinated enough to stake their careers on investigating his work.

You have to find the bold ones though right now, but later, if you give the rest something to look at ... like Dr. Teller was given the fan........ you will have everybodies utmost attention. ( But who wants it then, right?) This is career making ground here. Till then most are afraid to go against the grain. I think the good ones will find you instead.

I personally would love to hear more about Mr. Kitselman and I will wager that the first one to his papers or work will find a mental gold stash. Well hidden though in a very strong box, I'll bet. waiting for the right person with the right combination. Maybe this forum will uncover that individual. Maybe thats part of what it is destined to do? It won't be easy going or it would have been accomplished by now. All very interesting. grady
My dear lady,

I did not respond immediately to this and as you might have guessed, I do think about and ponder upon and as often as you come on here, I hope you see this answer.

I suppose the need for a Mathematician would be appropriate but I don't believe so. What if I were to have the formula that I needed to perform a certain task, Engineers of all types use formulas everyday. Do these very same Engineers take the time to redefine how the formula was derived? Or how about a physicist, do they rederive their formulas that they use everday? The answer is no. Would it not be more practical to use the formulas that one might find? Didn't Kitselman already derive his formulas from Dr. Brown's work? Why reinvent the wheel?

I believe you are correct. Build the damn thing, show it to the appropriate individuals and let them figure out why the formula works for the proof would be the device that functions. Most of the general populace have no idea how the light bulb in their lamp functions. How many individuals refer to the fact that if the light doesn't work they proclaim they have a "short"? My response to them has always been that if you do in fact have a short, where's the smoke? The general populace doesn't care how things work as long as they do. A wise choice is to use ignorance to it's best advantage.

My best to you and sorry for the long time to answer but the FTM was down and I couldn't go back and post in an appropriate frame. Ok, so much for the BS.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

I agree

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I agree with you Mikado.

If it should ever come in any persons direction ( this so called hidden knowledge) I would have to think about it hard regarding whether to build the thing or not. Holding on to information in a box "Tighter than a crabs ass "is an expression that I had not heard before . It sounds like an old expression but if you just made it up I just wanted you to know that I like it very much.

But regarding using that information and developing it.... at some point, (whether we fall on our faces or not) we are going to have to make this leap into what I hope is a good future for us. I am just hopeful that we will all be sensitive and thoughtful enough to not be a , whats the old expression? " Bull in a China Shop". Oh now ... that old expression has some new meanings doesn't it. I have this mental vision of everything that little pottery teapot represented ( Josephines little green teapot) and would not see all of that shattered, for anything.I feel for what Linda Brown might be going through here because if I sense that responsibility can you just imagine what goes through her mind?

Maybe the future of the worlds civilization is going to move westward and there won't be much that we can all do about it but live through it and see the change gracefully occur. Hopefully.

We have talked about this alot I think already. How civilizations and great empires seems to want to move westward. And if we are witnessing the decline of the United States ... ( more than a pity, but maybe the truth) then perhaps China or India will be the next. And of the two ... which would be the one most able to look at this new technology with an understanding eye? My thought is India and I think that maybe Dr. Brown, with his Kitselman influence, might just agree with us. And just maybe thats why some of us here on this forum have been brought into contact with each other. I have an over riding sense that this is the truth. This is the oddest of assortments we have going here. You have to admit. Talk about a self organizing situation.

I am just not ready to go in that direction all that fast., handing the ideas we have talked about here over to a foreign nation. Especially China.... Perhaps India knew about this in the very long ago past but we have a chance now perhaps not to make the mistake their ancient civilization might have made. Why should we assume that we could not offer a better path if given the chance.

This is a wonderful country and for all the greed and materialism that it might represent it is still a shining example of what can be good in the world. I would like to see us have our shot at this technology. Enough of my soap box.

I have been watching the conversations here with an expression close to wonderment. And I feel that some very important subjects are being touched upon and oddly Pauls book just barely skips over all of this. He barely notes, for example that Dr. Brown WAS getting what Paul called " downloaded information". Now that is astounding but barely touched and yet if you read this forum it is FILLED with the thoughts that we are all moving to an invisible wind of communication. Is this actually CONTACT?

So when this forum is finally shut down what then will happen to all of these wonderful thoughts expressed here? Will they be saved somehow or lost completely? For some reason Paul that really worries me. Do you have a back up on all of these conversations? Or are you barely watching what is happening here in the messages flashing back and forth. I keep getting the mental impression that I am watching something really wonderful developing and probably won't really know what it was until it reveals itself entirely.
MarkC
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: I agree

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: So when this forum is finally shut down what then will happen to all of these wonderful thoughts expressed here? Will they be saved somehow or lost completely? For some reason Paul that really worries me. Do you have a back up on all of these conversations? Or are you barely watching what is happening here in the messages flashing back and forth. I keep getting the mental impression that I am watching something really wonderful developing and probably won't really know what it was until it reveals itself entirely.
MarkC
I really don't see, nor can I fathom, any imperative to "shut down" this resource. I mean, it only costs pennies a day, so it's not like there's some financial imperative.

And yes, there are backups, too.

I do try to keep an eye on all that is going on here, as time allows, but you know, sometimes you need a bug's eye to keep track of it all -- you know, an eye with thousands of lenses that can see in a hundred different directions at once...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote: Holding on to information in a box "Tighter than a crabs ass "is an expression that I had not heard before . It sounds like an old expression but if you just made it up I just wanted you to know that I like it very much.
It is an old saying I used to hear a carpenter friend say when fitting pieces together. Use it as much as you wish, my pleasure.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote: If it should ever come in any persons direction ( this so called hidden knowledge) I would have to think about it hard regarding whether to build the thing or not. Holding on to information in a box "Tighter than a crabs ass "is an expression that I had not heard before . It sounds like an old expression but if you just made it up I just wanted you to know that I like it very much.

But regarding using that information and developing it.... at some point, (whether we fall on our faces or not) we are going to have to make this leap into what I hope is a good future for us. I am just hopeful that we will all be sensitive and thoughtful enough to not be a , whats the old expression? " Bull in a China Shop".
MarkC
I think perhaps you are correct Mark. I have encoutered this phenomena in the arms industry years ago. I studied and learned the details on Electromagnetic Pulsed Weapons and the principles behind Neutron bombs. It was all very interesting, even positively fascinating, and certainly overly dangerous and not very practical for anything but putting the fear of GOD in someone else's life.

That is when I realized that it is very possible to create the most destructive and evil conception "on paper", then simply think over carefully exactly what it can do, then promptly discard the possibility of making it, but rather -to start over and try to imagine a way of rendering such creations harmless or impossible for anyone to use.

That itself is a recursive task in the gradual imergence of a more enlightened society. We started with big heavy sticks, then swords and arrows, then bigger and better medieval arms, then guns, then bigger and bigger explosives, and finally MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTION.

Now....having been imersed in such a lifestyle many scientists have simply decided to keep everything down to the "Equations level". If such and such an equation gives you practical data which allows you to bring about the reality of such and such "a creation", then SHELVE the damn project if you discover it must be imperative to find a solution to counter any repersussive consequences of testing or using your creation.

When you have mastered the use of water, you can begin to play with fire.

Perhaps that is why I would vote yes to delay the Higgs Boson project at CERN this summer until we have heard the science proponents who still worry about turning the damned thing on.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

so what would you do?

Post by ladygrady »

So Trickfox,

If you carried all of your math to the end of the path that you are now on, and you discovered something that was so dangerous ( as well as beneficial) what would you do? Would you sit on it? Would you try to develop it so that you could have it before the other guy? Or would you rush it to testing to " just see" if it would work.?

And if there are other situations involved here. Do you think that Dr. Browns work would be left without some sort of overseer? Some sort of protective device? That seems obvious to me though I don't know what that might be. Gort?

But the situation that I see too is that people will not just be " given" this information, just as I think Paul was certainly not handed the information for his book. I have watched how hard he has had to work. Things " come over your desk" sometimes and thats a great help but the grunt work and the inspiration really I think just has to be an individual thing. Thats what all the talk here has been about hasn't it? Can we do this? Ourselves?

If I had anything at all to do with the development of this situation you can be sure that I would be sure that each section working on this problem would be encouraged to follow their own particular course of study. But they would be all compartmentalized, one from the other. I suspect that Dr. Brown would have been very good at that. And maybe also the people who worked with him.

I submit that we really haven't advanced so far have we because we are asking the same questions that we asked about atomic energy and in the same way!

And for those who are not watching it Check out " Carrier" which has been airing recently. I have wondered what Dr. Brown would think of the Navy portrayed here. I have a feeling he would be one of the most " squared away" sailors there. grady
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: so what would you do?

ladygrady wrote:So Trickfox,

If you carried all of your math to the end of the path that you are now on, and you discovered something that was so dangerous ( as well as beneficial) what would you do? Would you sit on it? Would you try to develop it so that you could have it before the other guy? Or would you rush it to testing to " just see" if it would work.?

And if there are other situations involved here. Do you think that Dr. Browns work would be left without some sort of overseer? Some sort of protective device? That seems obvious to me though I don't know what that might be. Gort?

<snip>
grady
I would imagine that those who make such discoveries as Dr. Brown and well perhaps Mr. Trickfox would look at who is ready to accept such discovery and can it be handled and trusted with them. Can the benefits be separate from the dangers? Wasn't that the dilemma of atomic energy?

There are many "secrets" that are passed down through millennia and entrusted to those that have been "initiated" into such groups that are willing to take responsibility for those works, and be vigilant so that those that cannot handle such knowledge in a manner that serves the best interests of humanity and the planet, are prevented from it. Of course we all know of the moles and others of self-serving interests, that would only use such technologies for their own personal power.

While I would like to see everything open and transparent, it is my feeling that the great ones, Dr. B inclusive, trusted that humanity was not ready for the whole truth, and instead chose to give a little hint here and there, intending that by the time it does get figured out, the world would be ready for it. At least I would like to see it as such.

On the other hand, there are those that would want to suppress certain technologies entirely as did J, Pierpont Morgan to maintain a stranglehold on energy as a service.

A horse, a horse! My Kingdom for a horse!

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:
There are many "secrets" that are passed down through millennia and entrusted to those that have been "initiated" into such groups that are willing to take responsibility for those works, and be vigilant so that those that cannot handle such knowledge in a manner that serves the best interests of humanity and the planet, are prevented from it.
What secrets are you referring to? Oh, but then if you know then they are not secrets anymore. How do I word this........

Ok, what initiates are you referring to or do you have these secrets and can you answer a yes or no without breaking an oath?

Let me start over, how is it that you are aware of "secrets" being passed down through the millenia? Without breaking any vows if any.

My curiosity is piqued in that you can state that with any fact.

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote: What secrets are you referring to? Oh, but then if you know then they are not secrets anymore. How do I word this........

Ok, what initiates are you referring to or do you have these secrets and can you answer a yes or no without breaking an oath?
Although discovered many years ago, the Dead Sea Scrolls are not widely known to the general public. The Fatima secrets have yet to be publicized. The FACT that UFO's exist, and that there is life beyond our terrestrial boundaries is fact. But regardless of how many eyewitness accounts, it still remains hidden. Yes, I am a witness of several sightings and have "knowledge" that is not widely known. Why? Well, because "they" don't think that humanity can handle it.
Mikado14 wrote: Let me start over, how is it that you are aware of "secrets" being passed down through the millenia? Without breaking any vows if any.

My curiosity is piqued in that you can state that with any fact.

Mikado
Fact? Facts do not mean much when we have politics to contend with. Why are we driving gas guzzling, polluting vehicles when electric is clean, more efficient and much lower costs to maintain? Because the oil industry and power utilities spread FUD. Just as Microsoft has done for years. Fear, uncertainty, doubt, for those who are not familiar with this term.

Why is it that we give people poisons (drugs) that alleviate symptoms but do not eradicate disease? The AMA and FDA are lobbying to restrict the use of natural supplements stating emphatically that only drugs cure, yet cancer has not been cured by drugs. We are brainwashed into believing that our best interests are at stake, when it is the profits that motivate the health care industry.

There are obvious reasons to keep some technologies hidden for real security concerns. I can only imagine Iran with technology to create weapons of mass destruction, and perhaps such technological knowledge while capable of benevolent use can enrich the lives of millions, just like nuclear energy it can also be the downfall of life on the planet.

Hence the expression, "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you" is borne not so much as a threat to the individual, but as a broader warning that such knowledge can kill us all.

Perhaps "secret" is not the proper term. I prefer "privileged" instead. There are those who feel that they are privileged to have certain knowledge and do not share it openly because...well there are to use your personal signature "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

So I ask again, you and to all others that it applies to:

WHAT ARE YOU PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW?
Fred
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

ladygrady wrote:So Trickfox,

grady
Your question comes at such an appropriate time dear Lady.

In the true spirit of the craft I will say this:

What do YOU think I will do?

You have all known me intimately on this forum for nearly 2 years.
I have suffered every emotion and feeling and my words are forrever recorded in the internet. I have been as open and transparent as I could possibly have been. If I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologize.

If I understood exactly what motivates me to try and peirce that veil of the supernatural, I could perhaps answer your question one way or another.

A long Time ago I was asked "where will you go", and I answered "you tell me because I don't know".

I will just have to trust my instinct when the time comes.

My instinct tells me that "if we decide the universe is friendly" we need not have to do anything dangerous without having first tried to calculate ALL the possible variables. So rush into testing is something I would probably resist naturally.

I suppose it's like that little pea floating in the seemingly empty ocean found on a planet in a far away galaxy. Will that little pea get swallowed up by a giant fish That I never imagined could exist?

Perhaps, but at least I will try scanning that whole ocean for ALL life forms first, instead of putting that little pea into a space craft and sending it to this far away ocean without having any clue what awaits the fate of my little pea.

Then there is the issue of urgency. If the technology is beneficial and absolutely needed to resolve the present situation, then perhaps the time has come to begin putting the seperate parts together in a compartmentalized fashion.

The final compartment would have the key math structures calculated and ready to input.

Yes I suppose that would be the safest way. Perhaps we could watch Gort's reaction carefully at each step of our "pussy-footing" operation to see how far we can get before he raises his helmet shield to fire the laser at us.

Like I said..... What do you think I would do?

BUT...... More importantly.......

Just as I asked Kevin a few days ago......

Do you trust me to make the right decision when the time comes?

Raymond