Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
AM wrote:The force between the two charges depends on the product of the magnitude of those charges. The bigger the charge, the bigger the product and consequently the force.

If the charges are opposite then this causes attraction - both are EQUALLY attracted, because of their EQUAL mass. The same goes if the charges are the same - EQUALLY repelled, because they are of EQUAL mass.

This force diminishes with the distance between the charges. The greater the distance the smaller the force.

AM
What you said is true but sometimes the simplest is best.

Coulombs law - Like charges repel, unlike charges attract

Bielfeld-Brown effect - negative charge chases the positive.

That is the deviation that Dr Brown referred to in it's simplest form. From there, it is a whole new ball game.

Mikado
An electron has much less mass than than a proton.

is this negative to positive chasing a result of intertial differential?

in situations where the electron is energised and thus vectored, its momentum will increase its resistence to deviation. Therefore, a positive ion may be excited into deviance and would chase it.

Normally, in an ionized environment, there are many more free electrons than positive ions. Thus protons dont need to move much as the random tracks of electrons will mean a high chance of capture.

Electron: fundamental subatomic particle that carries a negative electric charge. It is a spin ½ lepton that participates in electromagnetic interactions,
and its mass is approximately 1 / 1836 of that of the proton.

Wiki

Given that most atomic nuclei consist of more than one proton together with the requisite number of neutrons, the actually mass of positive ions can be seen to be very greatly more than that of a single point negative ion (ie an electron) . It can be concluded therefore (IMO) that while there is a mutual and equal attraction, the response time from stability to deviation toward the attractor will be far shorter for the electron.

Electron = Porsche.

Positive ion = the usual Yankee iron.

Actually I can a basis for a bit of deception in that. People dispute the negative chasing the positive. But if the observations are based on energized electrons traversing through a positive ion field, well you have increased inertia of the electron due to energisation. And the intertial differential isnt there obviously.

And in a cloud of ionised particles, the sheer volume of electrons in relation to positive ions would conceal the chasing due to the high probability of electron collision. (It was going to happen anyway, so how can you say there is electron chasing, would be the objection).

But in fact its quite simple (or maybe I am). If you have an amount of iron filings on a table, and place a big magnetic in the middle of them, the magnet aint going to move. The ion filings will.
Last edited by Langley on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:
Langley, Dr. Moray also made experiment with radioactive elements!

AM
T. H. Moray's Swedish Stone

It was the energy spikes, or surges that the spark gap transmitters generated that first caught T. H. Moray's attention back in 1903. In 1909, Moray devised a circuit that would draw electricity from the surges of energy that were thought to travel through the ground. By the fall of 1910, he obtained enough electrical energy from the ground to power a miniature arc lamp. During the Christmas holidays of 1911, he was able to power an old type 16-candle carbon arc lamp at about half of its normal brightness.

In 1912 while Henry Moray was on mission with the Mormon Church in Uppsala, Sweden, his passion for crystal radios got him started in his research in the science of radiant energy. Every spare moment he searched for a mineral that could work as a good radio detector. Moray had found two specimens that worked well as radio detectors. The material that he found in the hillside could have very well been a type of argenti-zinciferrous-galena. This type of galena is highly sensitive to radio waves that would have allowed his receiver to function without a battery. My finding here is based on the fact that Moray describes a synthetic galena type formula in his Electrotherapeutic Apparatus – U.S. Patent No. 2,460,707. This material could have used only the power transmitted from a local wireless station to drive a small horn speaker as he has reported.

The other detector material was a white, powdery, stone-like material that he found in a railway car, located in Abisko, Sweden. Military Contract No. F42600-75-2212, Hill Airforce Base, Ogden, Utah, Final Report dated April 15, 1977, page 4, 2.6.2, indicates that it contained a small amount of crystallized silicate but consisted mostly of "fused silicate." Silica is the chemical name for the simple oxide of silicon, silicon dioxide (SiO2). Mineralogists call this compound quartz. This is normally found in nature in its crystalline form. What Moray could have found is quartz in a metamict state. Metamict minerals are formed when a crystalline mineral loses its crystalline structure due to radioactive destruction. It must contain at least impurity amounts of uranium and, or thorium. In its metamict state, quartz is in a more or less amorphous state, owing to radiation damage from a-decay. "Over the course of hundreds of millions of years, a-decay doses as high as 1019 decays/g can occur, which may lead to the complete amorphization" (1) of the quartz structure. What Moray probably ended up with is an artificial willemite, by powdering his crystallized quartz and adding powdered zincite (ZnO) mineral to it, and then heat fusing them together. Artificial willemite is a white lumpy substance. Chemically, it is an anhydrous silicate of zinc, having the composition ZnO SiO2. When willemite is exposed to a preparation of radium, it fluoresces with a fine green glow. The luminosity produced by the proximity of even a small quantity of radium, such as one-thirteenth of a grain, is sufficient to enable the time to be read on a watch in total darkness. The luminosity of the artificial substance is, in some cases, superior to the natural mineral.

Moray's mineral find became known as the "Swedish Stone." He was able to light a standard 100-watt General Electric light bulb in June of 1925 using this material in his circuitry. By August 1925 he was able power an electric flat iron along with a 100-watt bulb. Therefore, bringing the total power consumed to 655 watts. People would quite often demand that he would draw too much power from his device and the white, stone-like material would overheat and burn up.
....It was not too long before he got the inspiration to add ionizing radioactive substances to it. This new detector was housed in a quartz tube in order to control its environment. This was done so that it would not oxidize. This line of research occurred shortly after the Radio Allocation Act of 1928 when Moray's detectors were no longer able to generate steady power. His Radiant Energy circuitry could still produce power but it only did so in pulses. The power was not constant. The addition of radioactive impurities allowed the production of a steady flow of energy.

Moray built his last radiant energy device in 1943. This device was able to light a bank of light bulbs. The amount of lamps and their respective wattage were not specified. The device had burned out the same year during one of its test runs. This was due to "an overload in the circuit." When the circuitry burned out Moray decided to dismantle the detector "out of fear of compromising its secret." * T.H. Moray, fifth edition, The Sea of Energy in Which the Earth Floats (1978), p. 187-188.

http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/stone.htm
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado, I would like to talk in term of capacitance.

Coulomb is the unit for electric charge. As you said it can be defined in terms of capacitance and voltage. Voltage IS important - especially high voltage, but let us just for the moment concentrate on the capacitance.

In the article "Para-SETI -- ET contact via Subtle Energies" from Nexus Magazine I found the following interesting quote:
Biefeld had already considered the possible gravitational effects of charged electrical capacitors after studying the work of the great Michael Faraday, the so-called "Father of Electricity". It is a little-known fact that Faraday made the following profound statement as far back as the late Victorian age: "Electrical capacity is to Gravity as Inductance is to Magnetism".

If Faraday is correct, then the energy stored in a capacitor is in the form of a gravitational field, much like the magnetic field of an inductor.
The simplest inductor is nothing but a coil of wire. When an electric current flows through it a magnetic field is generated.

And if the Earth is nothing, but a big, spherical capacitor then we can see that the electrical capacity it hold induces the gravity. Via the Biefeld-Brown effect. The ionosphere represents the smaller, sharper electrode while Earth is the bigger, flatter electrode.

Another interesting quote that I notice in an article entitled Electric charge and Coulomb's law:
An electric field describes how an electric charge affects the region around it. It's a powerful concept, because it allows you to determine ahead of time how a charge will be affected if it is brought into the region. Many people have trouble with the concept of a field, though, because it's something that's hard to get a real feel for. The fact is, though, that you're already familiar with a field. We've talked about gravity, and we've even used a gravitational field; we just didn't call it a field.

When talking about gravity, we got into the (probably bad) habit of calling g "the acceleration due to gravity". It's more accurate to call g the gravitational field produced by the Earth at the surface of the Earth. If you understand gravity you can understand electric forces and fields because the equations that govern both have the same form.

The gravitational force between two masses (m and M) separated by a distance r is given by Newton's law of universal gravitation:

A similar equation applies to the force between two charges (q and Q) separated by a distance r - Coulomb's law:

The force equations are similar, so the behavior of interacting masses is similar to that of interacting charges, and similar analysis methods can be used. The main difference is that gravitational forces are always attractive, while electrostatic forces can be attractive or repulsive.The charge (q or Q) plays the same role in the electrostatic case that the mass (m or M) plays in the case of the gravity."
The electric charge can be expressed as a product of capacitance and high voltage. Capacitance is the amount of electrical charge stored. Electrical charge is stored in a capacitor - the be specific on the inside of plates or electrodes at the boundary with the dielectric.

Electrons are carriers of negative electrical charge and protons carry the positive on. Due to the corona discharge in the Biefeld-Brown effect the air become ionized near sharp point and edges. The electrons get yanked out of tha neutral atoms. What remains are positive ions - they are attracted by the smooth, large, negative electrode.

If you enclose the object in a stable BALL LIGHTNING, which is nothing but a PLASMA BUBBLE, then this bubble will perform the function of the small, sharp electrode. If then you keep the BALL LIGHTNING contained as you do PLASMA in a Farnsworth-device then you achieve the following repositoning of positive ions and electrons:

- the electrons get closer to the magnetic field
- the positive ions are attracted to the skin of the object

The negative then chases the positive - you go up.

MIXING, WAFFLING YOU ARE as YODA WOULD SAY. WAFFLE, SCHMAFFLE, WAFFLE.

Schmaffle is the dielectric, while the waffles are the electrodes.

AM
Last edited by AM on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Take a deep breath

Post by Trickfox »

Wow.... slow down there AM.....

This is fun stuff to read but please don't injure yourself downloading it. Save some for later kiddo.

I know...... I was doing the same thing a year ago and it gets a bit hard on the mind and exhausting and your energy can get pretty wasted.

We are definately listening here.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Mr. Mikado, I would like to talk in term of capacitance.

Coulomb is the unit for electric charge. As you said it can be defined in terms of capacitance and voltage. Voltage IS important - especially high voltage, but let us just for the moment concentrate on the capacitance.

In the article "Para-SETI -- ET contact via Subtle Energies" from Nexus Magazine I found the following interesting quote:
Biefeld had already considered the possible gravitational effects of charged electrical capacitors after studying the work of the great Michael Faraday, the so-called "Father of Electricity". It is a little-known fact that Faraday made the following profound statement as far back as the late Victorian age: "Electrical capacity is to Gravity as Inductance is to Magnetism".

If Faraday is correct, then the energy stored in a capacitor is in the form of a gravitational field, much like the magnetic field of an inductor.
The simplest inductor is nothing but a coil of wire. When an electric current flows through it a magnetic field is generated.

And if the Earth is nothing, but a big, spherical capacitor then we can see that the electrical capacity it hold induces the gravity.

Another interesting quote that I notice in an article entitled Electric charge and Coulomb's law:
An electric field describes how an electric charge affects the region around it. It's a powerful concept, because it allows you to determine ahead of time how a charge will be affected if it is brought into the region. Many people have trouble with the concept of a field, though, because it's something that's hard to get a real feel for. The fact is, though, that you're already familiar with a field. We've talked about gravity, and we've even used a gravitational field; we just didn't call it a field.

When talking about gravity, we got into the (probably bad) habit of calling g "the acceleration due to gravity". It's more accurate to call g the gravitational field produced by the Earth at the surface of the Earth. If you understand gravity you can understand electric forces and fields because the equations that govern both have the same form.

The gravitational force between two masses (m and M) separated by a distance r is given by Newton's law of universal gravitation:

A similar equation applies to the force between two charges (q and Q) separated by a distance r - Coulomb's law:

The force equations are similar, so the behavior of interacting masses is similar to that of interacting charges, and similar analysis methods can be used. The main difference is that gravitational forces are always attractive, while electrostatic forces can be attractive or repulsive.The charge (q or Q) plays the same role in the electrostatic case that the mass (m or M) plays in the case of the gravity."
The electric charge can be expressed as a product of capacitance and high voltage. Capacitance is the amount of electrical charge stored. Electrical charge is stored in a capacitor - the be specific on the inside of plates or electrodes at the boundary with the dielectric.

I have more in my head, but I am dangerously near to WAFFLING - AGAIN.

AM
AM, you are preaching to the choir. You really don't see that you are all over the place. I never said lets talk capacitance, we were discussing coulomb's law and I mention about a coulomb and how it can be viewed. Right away you jump pews on me. Do you possibly think that you can stay focused for one damn minute?

I KNOW what you are saying but I am trying to stay focused here but you are like a poor plowsman, no straight furrows.

Please, decide what topic you wish to stay on for there are many involved and you are not going to solve it with a limited technical background and taking the definition of words and attempting to extrapolate the theory.

Please stay focused on the coulomb, if you can't, then I am through for I can't be jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

Let me just leave it here for a moment and chew on the whole matter.

Others might better stick to the Coulomb. I waffle too much. Let me chew this piece by piece. And yes, it is my limited technical background - very limited.

AM

P. S. Mexican jumping beans - related in any way to the levitating beans which stick to the roof of a turned bag?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Let me just leave it here for a moment and chew on the whole matter.

Others might better stick to the Coulomb. I waffle too much. Let me chew this piece by piece. And yes, it is my limited technical background - very limited.

AM

P. S. Mexican jumping beans - related in any way to the levitating bean which stick to the roof of a turned bag?
Yes, they are....<g>

Thank you for slowing down a bit,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

AM wrote:And if the Earth is nothing, but a big, spherical capacitor then we can see that the electrical capacity it hold induces the gravity.
But is it?

We seem to have plenty of big rocks in our solar system with no ionosphere and they have gravity just fine. What is the electrical charge of an asteroid, or the Moon?

Alternatively, we have lots of electrical capacitors and the ordinary sort don't hover.

So whatever is going on must be more subtle than just 'capacitance = gravity'.

Also, if gravity is in all respects like electromagnetism, what's the 'right hand rule' for gravity?
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

I. INTRODUCTION The study of creation, propagation, energy loss, and absorption of neutrinos in magnetic field is important in several astrophysical contexts and in the early cosmology [1]. Neutrino self-energy and dispersion relation is modified in magnetized media [2–4], and processes where neutrinos

radiate electron-positron pairs

(ν → ν + e + + e−) [5–7] or gammas (ν → ν + γ) [8,9,7] have been investigated in the range of energies where it is possible to use an effective four-fermion interaction and rates have been obtained in the limits of weak and strong magnetic fields. As an example of the importance of macroscopic magnetic field as an effective source of energy loss for energetic neutrinos, we recall that the estimate [5] for the rate ν → ν + e + + e− in the strong magnetic field near the surface of a neutron star is about ten times the rate of pair production in the Coulomb field near the nucleus of metallic iron.

http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph?papernum=0208111
High Energy Physics - Phenomenology
Title: High-energy neutrino conversion into electron-W pair in magnetic field and its contribution to neutrino absorption
Authors: Andrea Erdas, Marcello Lissia
(Submitted on 12 Aug 2002 (v1), last revised 17 Feb 2003 (this version, v2))

Free pdf.

OK so er I guess the de energisation of a neutrino results is mediated by its decay by either the production of an electron - positron pair or a gamma burst. (which would occur if the emergent electron - positron pair meet)

Now, in regard to circuits described as "over unity" (such as that one I put up a few posts back which uses the Gunn diode), does anyone know if any of them produce the occassional gamma burst?

And assuming such circuits might allow the new born electron to function and produce work in the circuit, what becomes of the positron? does just go shopping?
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

AM wrote: Earth's ionosphere is nothing, but plasma - a cloud of ions and free electrons. The plasmatic condition is caused by the solar radiation of air, which is a mixture of gases.
New data from satellites NASA and Japan, have discovered whatt hey described as ropes of electromagnetic energy that eject from the sun and reach the earth where they collect in the northern polar region, and that energy is what makes the Aurora Borealis.

AM wrote: Since the ionosphere is the inner part of magnetosphere, we can therefore very nicely observe Farnsworth's principle of plasma-containment via magnetic fields.

From the Wikipedia: wrote:
In the magnetosphere, a mix of free ions and electrons from both the solar wind and the Earth's ionosphere is confined by magnetic and electric forces that are much stronger than gravity and collisions.
AM wrote: In the nuclear fusion working with the help of magnetism we have the following situation:
The charged ions of fusion fuel follow spiral orbits around magnetic field lines (see Guiding center#Gyration), and the fuel is therefore trapped along the field lines.
The ions in the ionosphere also merely follow the magnetic field lines of the magnetic field which is on the outside (THE OUTER LAYERS OF MAGNETOSPHERE). The magnetic field forces ions into a spherical trajectory.

As in Dr. Bussard's patent the containment is INDIRECT - you do not contain plasma with the magnetic field directly, because magnetic field can contain neutral plasma only very poorly. The containment is executed INDIRECTLY via the electrons due to the fact that they are easily contained by the magnetic field, because electrons are so very light.
First, I always check the source of info in the wikipediae but being that it is, the data from space is indicating something different, so I am betting the new data will change that view.
AM wrote: Biefeld had already considered the possible gravitational effects of charged electrical capacitors after studying the work of the great Michael Faraday, the so-called "Father of Electricity". It is a little-known fact that Faraday made the following profound statement as far back as the late Victorian age: "Electrical capacity is to Gravity as Inductance is to Magnetism".
And Tesla described the Earth as a huge capacitor, and the asymmetric capacitor of Dr. Brown's (depending on which "model") can provide propulsion or it can dilate time. I believe that version had some sophisticated dielectric properties.

Fred
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I apologize if this is rather lengthy, but since this is about "time", I thought it was about time too, so here goes!
http://www.gizadeathstar.com/

BUILDING A BELL
Posted by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell on February 26, 2008

While it’s old news, it’s worth mentioning that Tim Ventura’s popular website, www.americanantigravity.com, has some interesting articles on the involvement of the California-based defense contractor SARA’s having built a “proof of concept” experiment of the Nazi Bell device (q.v. Tim’s article “The New Nazi Bell’). The effort was led by SARA’s chief engineer and laser scientist, John Dering. According to another article entitled “Defense contractor’s anti-gravity discovery disclosed”

(http://pesn.com/2005/11/16/9600203_New_Nazi_Bell/)
the SARA/Dering effort was funded in part by Joe Firmage.

We may fairly guess how SARA constructed its device. Dering has insisted that the original Nazi Bell device was not a fully rationalized device with its mechanically counter-rotating drums (in addition to its probable counter-rotating FIELDS). And we may conclude, given the time-indicators of the SARA experiment, that it was rationalized, in part, on the basis of information presented in Igor Witkowski’s classic work on Nazi secret weapons, THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WUNDERWAFFE. On that basis, with Witkowski’s emphasis on the resemblance of the Bell device to a typical plasma focus, we may conclude that SARA and Dering probably configured the internal relationship of the counter-rotating drums of the original Bell as being nested one inside the other, and we may be fairly certain that the SARA device’s drums were stationary, the entire counter-rotation occurring solely in the fields themselves. Similarly, we may reasonably conclude that SARA and Dering may have used a compound of mercury, doped with some radioactive material, and perhaps even some form of liquid crystal as well. We may envision a set of Van De Graf generators, perhaps, supplying DC current to the device. And we may reasonably conclude that the SARA/Dering device DID get some significant time dilation effects. Additionally, it is safe to say that SARA and Dering rationalized their proof of concept experiments by appeals to the work of Gabriel Kron (Dering mentions Kron at length during his interviews with Tim Ventura), and to the Unified Field Theories of Albert Einstein during the late 1920s and early 1930s. But which VERSION of that theory? Dering clues us in with his mention of non-Riemann geometries and distant parallelism, i.e., they would reference the series of papers that Einstein published on the subject beginning in 1928.

However, we may likewise conclude that the SARA/Dering device came nowhere near the effects allegedly achieved by the Bell….and the reasons may lie in the fact that the SARA version of the device may not have been - in spite of the claims for it - as fully rationalized as the Nazi device.
For one thing, it is my opinion, based on an examination of the Bell, that the mechanical counter-rotation of the drums was somehow essential to its achievement of the non-linear effects it inevitably relied upon. Secondly, it is my belief that the Bell was NOT a plasma focus in any standard sense, i.e., that its drums were NOT nested one inside the other, but more probably one on TOP of the other. Likewise, it is my belief that the device used TWO types of electricity, namely, DC AND AC. And finally, I do not believe, for historical reasons, that the Nazi Bell device was rationalized on the basis solely of Einstein’s Unified Field Theory papers….after all, there were OTHER versions of the theory out there by OTHER people, and the SARA / Dering team ignores an important HISTORICAL clue…
As for my reasons why I believe the above things, those must await for the appearance of my new book, SECRETS OF THE UNIFIED FIELD: THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT, THE NAZI BELL, AND THE DISCARDED THEORY.
I'm sure this will stir up the broth!

Fred
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

interesting points

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thanks for finding this Fred and indeed I think that there will be some things cooking to the surface whenever this book comes out. Note some similar topics to topics just covered here on the forum.

"Similarly, we may reasonably conclude that SARA and Dering may have used a compound of mercury, doped with some radioactive material, and perhaps even some form of liquid crystal as well. We may envision a set of Van De Graf generators, perhaps, supplying DC current to the device. And we may reasonably conclude that the SARA/Dering device DID get some significant time dilation effects."

And I can't wait to see what he has to say about the Philadelphia Experiment. Want to bet that he takes the Beckwith line? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
The sheep think of the earth as moving, don't bleet as a sheep.
All of our science is thinking that the earth is moving and rotating, think differently.
The earth is positioned geometrically within a circulating point, the other objects out in space that are not so positioned thus they are not generating, as they are not positioned geometrically within the lattice geometry, where a circulation is, but are merely travelling along a line.
The field is what is creating the charge, not the mass.
We are blind to this as we are sat on the mass.
The wind blows across you does it not?
The water flows does it not?
The aether flows.
The aether flows.
Think of the earth as the stator, the aether flowing around it and through it as the rotar.
The rocks that Dr Brown collected, did he spin them?
There will be no thrust involved with time alteration or a so called flying saucer alteration of location.
The object will stay stationary, the time will move.
The flying saucer will not move, space will move.
The Earth is not moving, space is moving, in exactly the apparent movement ascribed to earths movements, we are not circulating the sun, space is circulating the sun in exactly the ascribed movement as to this planet circulating the sun.
We do not SEE in linear fashion, but along the circulations.

This is why patterns mean so much to us, ball games are set out in grids, circulations , where the ball should be.

All our science and laws of such as based on our limited senses, all viewed and ascribed from those senses point of view.

Keep waffling AM, keep thinking, don't fall in with the sheep, they just do as they are told, and told, and told, and told.

ramblings of an hobbit,
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Waffle on:
"Similarly, we may reasonably conclude that SARA and Dering may have used a compound of mercury, doped with some radioactive material, and perhaps even some form of liquid crystal as well. We may envision a set of Van De Graf generators, perhaps, supplying DC current to the device. And we may reasonably conclude that the SARA/Dering device DID get some significant time dilation effects."
Just a few departing points:

a.) Dr. Brown mentions the use of mercury in his electrogravitic communication device:
In a communication system as described, an antenna consisting of a tank of water, mercury, or other conducting fluid, suitably insulated from the ground and shielded against electromagnetic radiation.
b.) Dr. Brown's Mercury Vapor Electric Generator

Then you have the "mercury vortex machines" from ancient India, which make use of mercury vapour. Keep in mind Dr. Brown's Mercury Vapor Electric Generator

c.) Walter Gerlach (expert on spin) mercury-experiments in the 1920's. Also desribed in the Frankfurter Zeitung from 1924. HE WAS PROMPTED INTO HIS RESEARCH BY THE DISCOVERIES OF A CERTAIN PROF. A. MIETHE FROM CHARLOTTENBURG. MIETHE - A RELATIVE OF OUR MIETHE, THE SAME MIETHE OR JUST A COINCIDENCE?

Miethe did experiments with mercury lamps and was able to induce the transmutation of mercury into gold through electrical means. WHEN MERCURY IS STRESSED IT TURNS LOW STABLE.

ALL THIS IS DESCRIBED IN GREAT DETAIL IN JOSEPH FARRELL's books - don't look so much at his personal speculation or conclusions, just concentrate on the references and the material he provides.

DIGRESSION: By the way - the above represents a kind of electrical alchemy. While Rutherford bombed the atoms and applied "violent force" (an analogy to this we can find in the Tokamak and "hot fusion), while Miethe did it gently.

Here I am reminded of those special horses from Morocco that Mr. Twigsnapper was talking about.

Now, you can break a horse and tame it through applying some sort of force. You put on the saddle, horseshoes (I made a mistake here), etc. I am now just rambling here.

Those special horses on the other hand do not need all this. Or is it just that we humans need it and thereby make the horses suffer? IF WE WOULD BE MORE SUBTLE AND ABLE TO COMMUNICATE ON HIGHER LEVELS, THEN THE NEED FOR SADDLE, HORSESHOES, ETC. WOULD FALL AWAY.

What happens if you bring together a on of Strabo's sensitive horses from North Africa in contact with a SENSITIVE rider. Emphasis is on the sensitive!

d.) Kowsky-Frost Quartz Levitation - Quartz Crystals Charged by High Frequency Current Lose their Weight

Later it was alleged that the above story was fake, but the thing is unfortunately not so simple, because this experiment has been reproduced in the 2nd half of the 20th century.

From Dale Pond's website:
Gallimore, Jerry G.

Text: "Anti-gravity properties of crystalline lattices." Refers to 1927 Kowsky & Frost work on crystals and how these could change their specific gravity under protracted RF exposure (as reported in the September 1927 issue of Radio Umschau]. Gallimore refers also to Helmholtz's and Maxwell's statements on the effect of electric action on dielectrics. Describes replication of Kowsky and Frost experiment and concurs that magnetization of an aluminum plate induces "lift" through diamagnetic currents. His lattice crystal actually expanded and began to resemble plastic foam in weight and rigidity. Such crystals appear to be able to detect gravitation "radiation". The Radio Umshau denied its previous month's article even though it actually showed a photograph of a suspended crystal subjected to RF radiation from two antennae. Gallimore's exposition is quite detailed and makes more sense in the light of subsequent scientific literature. Planetary Association for Clean Energy Newsletter. 2(4&5), Feb. 1981. p. 11-14.
e.) Look up the post "Remembrances of Jerry G. Gallimore" at the Keelynet website.
Again, Jerry rigged up an old movie camera with these powerful magnets on one side of the film as it entered the sealed box, this way the
silver nitrate was activated to record these streamed movie images and
these were the films he showed us at the Crystal Symposium...yep, I and
several others there were just blown away as you could see these rays
just dancing around, waxing and waning under the direction of some
unseen force, possibly due to GRAVITY FLUCTUATIONS...as some researchers also claim crystals sense gravity flows.
g.) Dielectric crystals

h.) Barium titanate is a powerful dielectric which fullfills Dr. Brown's criteria for an artificial gravitoelectric converter:

- high K - electrical aspect
- high density/mass - gravitational aspect ------>
The charge (q or Q) plays the same role in the electrostatic case that the mass (m or M) plays in the case of the gravity."
Barium titanate can by the process of sintering as employed for the Eestor devices become one big, compact crystal. The voids are eliminated and thereby the density of the material is increased.
EEStor's technology, described in its patent, involves sintering very small grains of coated barium titanate powder into a bulk ceramic. The process is designed to eliminate the pore space left by sintering. Barium titanate crystals have an extremely high permittivity; however, voids allow current to arc through the dielectric (voltage breakdown), causing the capacitor to self-discharge. By eliminating the voids, the bulk ceramic has properties similar to that of individual barium titanate crystals.
WAFFLE OFF. Sorry, Mr. Mikado! I am still chewing on the coulomb. But the above points seemed to me very important. AND THEY ARE JUST POINTS OF DEPATURE - NOT A COHERENT PARADIGM, THEORY or TECHNICAL APPLICATION. POINTS OF DEPARTURE!

AM

P. S. Mr. Mikado, I really have to apologize, but this is my style of work. As said I am still chewing on the coulomb - don't take out the newspaper yet (discipline a la Mr. O'Riley).
Last edited by AM on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AM

Post by AM »

And I can't wait to see what he has to say about the Philadelphia Experiment. Want to bet that he takes the Beckwith line?
Ah, the Beckwith line. This fabulous mix of disinformation and interesting tidbits. The same goes for Corum.

Do you want to say that the neutrinos may be important, but are not the WHOLE story?

Tell us more about the Beckwith-line, if you can. Ramble on, Ms. Drake!

Mr. (Kevin) B.:
The earth is positioned geometrically within a circulating point, the other objects out in space that are not so positioned thus they are not generating, as they are not positioned geometrically within the lattice geometry, where a circulation is, but are merely travelling along a line.
The field is what is creating the charge, not the mass.

Think of the earth as the stator, the aether flowing around it and through it as the rotar. The rocks that Dr Brown collected, did he spin them? There will be no thrust involved with time alteration or a so called flying saucer alteration of location. The object will stay stationary, the time will move.
The flying saucer will not move, space will move.
THANK YOU FOR DRAWING MY ATTENTION TO THIS! Sometimes one is so fixed on the trees that one cannot see the forrest.

I think this it is a very elegant, concise explanation. A TURNING OF THE PERSPECTIVE. Just as Copernicus did it.

Let us ramble. You in your hobbit fashing and me in the waffling-style.

High K and mu areas in space vs. low K and mu area. Gravity is the MIGRATION from low to high areas.

Is this the mechanism through which the space moves in a certain specific fashion i. e. flowes around fixed points in space (planets, Sun, etc.)?

And is this movement, which we sense as gravity, also the flow of time? Space-time:

- space is the background, unexcited phase
- time is the excited phase caused by gravitation which is nothing, but a migration from low to high zones (excited via the structure of space - areas of differing potentials causing movement)

Time is just space in movement and since space constantly moves there is unity between time and space.

An important quote from the Keelynet website:
John Worrell Keely, in the late 1800's said that 'Time is Gravity' - indicating that it is the flow of gravity into matter which produces the clocked aggregation and dissolution of matter that we call 'weight' and which we measure as 'time.'
Waffle, schmaffle, waffle.

Will chew more.

AM.

P. S. A funny thing regarding waffling. The Germans have a very colloquial way of expressing that somebody is nuts: "Eine an der Waffel haben" - "To have one on the waffel".