Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

How It Works

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote: hey! Paul already has the "Mr. Fusor"
( tHE REAL MOVIE ONE? or just a toy, Paul)
Uh.... yes.
Maybe somebody can work out the kinks of having to go 88 miles an hour.
Top speed for the truck is less the 60mph, and that'd downhill in a gale. I went about four miles with it once on an interstate. Frightening.
But I have some thoughts. Once you turn the damn thing on .... can you turn it off?
Sure, just switch off the fuel supply.
Is there something maybe that takes over like a runaway nuclear reaction?

A fusor is not like a fission reactor: in a fission reactor, all the fuel is present in the reactor all the time, hence the potential for a meltdown. A fusion reactor is more like an auto engine, at least in the sense that there is only a tiny bit of fuel in the reaction chamber at any given time. Cut off the fuel supply, and the reaction ceases.

Will a green fog envelop the whole thing and like in the rumor of the Philadelphia Experiment, will whatever is around it just ... disappear?
Personally, I prefer the flaming tire tracks...
and how do you phone home after that happens should it happen. And how about coordinates? Sheeze..
You be sure to carry your "set" with you. I think you can get one about the size of a cell phone nowadays.
I'll just go back to the spot where the naked guys are going to show up. Raining men! Oh boy! Victoria
And what will YOU be wearing?

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado, you obviously made up your mind. You consider me an immature fool? If the post put on the internet says it so, then it must definitely be so. Excellent! My posts have then fulfilled one of their many purposes. Why do you think I just erased the text with technical information and left all the other irrelevant posts? Because I stand by them and because it actually suits me quite well to be considered a fool.

Nobody bothers a fool or takes care what he has to say. And then the fool can say many things.

Mr. Langley, I hope Mr. Schatzkin will forward you my material. There is a connection to Gamow and through him to Bergier. Quantum tunneling, the Cutlass, ball lightnings, etc.

A final quote:

"For those of us who understand clean, green fascism, it’s not a question of clean energy technology OR armaments and surveillance; it’s both.

You won’t have the clean technology without a total, fascist lockdown. I’ve said it from the beginning, and I’m saying it now. The technology to build the techno green utopia has been around for easily thirty years. Sorry folks, that’s not how it went, and that’s not how it’s going to go. The primacy of new killing technologies and technologies of political control go hand in hand with the clean energy systems."

Have you ever heard of Eestor Mr. Mikado? They make barium titanate ultracapacitors. Now, where did we hear those words already, hm? Check out the background and history of Eestor's CEO.

And if you think that they will just bring prosperity and freedom to humanity, think twice and read this: http://pressmediawire.com/article.cfm?articleID=4628 (Lockheed Martin to Use EEstor’s Ultracapacitors for Military and Homeland Security Applications )

By the way barium titanate was also used in the Cutlass-experiments. Don't take my word for it. Ask Mr. Twigsnapper.

AM

P. S. One more thing that came to my mind - another quote:

"Some of you view collapse due to Peak Oil as a given. I understand that desire. Unfortunately, it’s just not going to go that way… This system is going to limp on, creaking and grinding and murdering and polluting all the way into the grim dystopia of clean, green fascism.”
Last edited by AM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:A Wobbly circuit ?

Remember Gunn? Apparently his special diode relates somehow to the Tunnel
Diode. Here's the Gunn Diode in a negative resistance circuit.

I might nip down to Tandy's and get the bits to build it, (he says innocently) and see if the increasing oscillations can be used to induce an output from a car ignition coil.

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Sco ... page1.html

"Fairly obviously, this power must also come from somewhere! " *

Again we have Gunn, listed as someone of rank over Brown in the Navy, working on something of more than passing value within the framework of Brown's work.

*Would it be totally off the planet to call it a neutrino switch?
Langley,

I probably shouldn't do this but I want to correct you. The tunnel diode's application, presently, will be in communications. The wobble I was referring to was in what Dr. Brown said to look for when looking at UFO sightings. It is a momentary stability issue inherent in the design.

Mikado
inherent as in an ultra low polar moment of inertia? the periphery has less interia than the centre and theres a transitional wind up sort of wobble. Guessing.

Another interesting find.
http://byroneric.wordpress.com/category/mercury/
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

just a question

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

What are you so terribly afraid of? Linda
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Langley, mercury is definitely an interesting area of study.

Check how it is connected to the Vaimanika Shastra.

I don't how careful you people read Dr. Brown's texts, but if you do, then you will notice that he mentions potential uses of mercury in his text "Electrogravitic communications"

And not only that - CHECK DR. Brown's "Mercury Vapor Electric Generator"! Ions, ions, ions.

And think of Vimana. It may be nothing, but still.

Am
AM

Post by AM »

Ms. Brown, I always had the ability to sense danger. I was able to prevent one of my family members being cheated out of her inheritance. In the beginning she just laughed and thought I was crazy. In the end she thanked me.

And not only this. Many, many more things. I can sense it. It is not fool-proof. But it works well.

You know what one of my friends who truly understands me said to me recently:

"Dear friend,I understand your feelings very well and agree,why do you think I live in an forgotten island doing shepard's work? fed up with all the nonsense, 1000 times better sheep shit then modern human thought.....but all this has a good meaning...when they start considering normal the destruction of self knowledge,it means the bottom of the well is near and soon they will look in the mirror saying ''who are you?what do you want?why you are looking at me like this? and they will jump onthemselves and strangle their own necks...''

P. S. How many people were declared idiots when saying that they gas innocents in Auschwitz? How many?

People still cannot see, that one man support by a strong force will be able to turn the wheel of history into a new direction. For good or worse. The negative examples were: Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

A few quote by Stalin:

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.
-- Joseph Stalin

History shows that there are no invincible armies.
-- Joseph Stalin

I believe in one thing only, the power of human will.
-- Joseph Stalin

I trust no one, not even myself.
-- Joseph Stalin "

And lastly:

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
-- Adolf Hitler

I go the way that Providence dictates with the assurance of a sleepwalker.
--Adolf Hitler

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
--Adolf Hitler"
Last edited by AM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Mr. Mikado, you obviously made up your mind. You consider me an immature fool? If the post put on the internet says it so, then it must definitely be so. Excellent! My posts have then fulfilled one of their many purposes. Why do you think I just erased the text with technical information and left all the other irrelevant posts? Because I stand by them and because it actually suits me quite well to be considered a fool.

Nobody bothers a fool or takes care what he has to say. And then the fool can say many things.
Your posts have shown you to be an immature, arrogant, self-centered, self aggrandizer as well as a selfish individual. Why would anyone want to be a fool? You have twisted your own indiscretions and, as they would say in my part of the world, are attempting to extract either your foot out of your mouth or your head from up the orifice that you expel from and make it appear as if it is some part of a Master Plan and this is the same as you attempted to do in regards to the Korean girl. Nice try but it doesn't float. You have reacted quickly in your posts without any thought of the ramifications of your words.

As to your erasing text with technical information, well, if that is what you call it, ok. To me it was more like comic book interpretations. At least Langley just posted a link that eloquently puts into simple terms what negative resistance is. Hey Langley, how much milk do you produce in a day? Let me say thank you for the research and posts you share, even if we disagree on the interpretation but then that is what makes life enjoyable....intelligent discussion. Guess we are all a herd of cows.....Got Milk?

Mikado

You are selfish
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

As said Mr. Mikado, you already made up your mind. Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion. For how long still?
Last edited by AM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

then what?

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,
You said "And there is more. SO MUCH MORE. But I sweated for these things - ENTIRELY ALONE. PAGES UPON PAGES - AND OLD TWIGGY CONFIRMED THAT THE ESSENTIAL LINE WAS CORRECT.

Look, I don't say I have it figured all out. If I would, then I wouldn't sit here and post at the forum. But I have the general idea how they did it. The Cutlass, etc.

Who offered me help? Nobody. I DID IT ENTIRELY ON MY OWN - MY EFFORT. Who said: "Oh, you need Silberg's article and cannot find it? Let me send it to you. Let me help you."

First. If you want to continue any association at all with me you are going to stop referring to Mr. Twigsnapper as " Old Twiggy".

You " sweated alone, pages after pages" What ... did you need someone to hold your pen up? And "Old Twiggy told you that you were "essentially correct" I have to smile at that because I have seen that phrase before. My Dad used to use it. And it meant there was a hole in your thinking there that you could drive a truck through.

So if you DID HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT. WHERE WOULD YOU GO WITH THAT INFORMATION IF NOT SHARING IT WITH THOSE ON THIS FORUM.

Thats the point my dear friend. Who are you, where do you come from and WHERE WILL YOU GO. Its an old question but it works well here. And is that what frightens you so much? Linda
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

AM,
"People still cannot see, that one man support by a strong force will be able to turn the wheel of history into a new direction. For good or worse. The negative examples were: Hitler, Stalin and Mao. "
You are correct.

Can you give us some positive examples of people who made a positive contribution to civilization? I can start with a few off the top (although some of these had other issues, of course):

Martin Luther King Jr.
14th Dalaï Lama of Tibet
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Abraham Lincoln
Rosa Louise Parks
Dr. Norman Bethune
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Diana Princess of Wales
Jacque and Marie Curie
Leonardo Da Vinci
Jacques Yves Cousteau
Louis Pasteur
Florence Nightingale
Aristotle
CS Lewis
Madeline L'Engle
JRR Tolkien
Jesus of Nazareth
Paul the Apostle
Albert Einstein
Townsend Brown

And of course, one of my favorites as a child, Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss).

And of course, the millions upon millions of ordinary, unrecognized people who did what they could every day to make the world a better place to live.
Last edited by Chris Knight on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:At least Langley just posted a link that eloquently puts into simple terms what negative resistance is. Hey Langley, how much milk do you produce in a day? Let me say thank you for the research and posts you share, even if we disagree on the interpretation but then that is what makes life enjoyable....intelligent discussion. Guess we are all a herd of cows.....Got Milk?

Mikado
Thanks Mikado. Production varies on a Need to Know basis. When Im feeling particularly dumb, by the bath tub. When I think I know it all, hardly any.

We do disagree from time to time, but its a comparative study and for the most part its a discovery of what is needed to be known.

Im fairly to very unknowing in many spheres. And useless with numbers.

If I cant visualise it, I dont get it. The Gunn diode is darn interesting. A threshold event acting as a switch almost.

A switch to what. If drag can be for illustration resistance, ion generator off, high resistance. Ion generator on, low resistance and thrust. A resistance valley. If within the structure of the diode, at the threshold point, at the resistance valley, something else is flowing. air is air, but ionised air is plasma with its own set of characteristics. Within the diode circuit, something has entered and is seen within the context of the circuit. What?

From Chapter 26

Equipment was built and all manner of tests were conducted. But, as history of science always seems to show, the results were controversial — even with Dr. Hulbert and Dr. Ross Gunn (Hulbert’s assistant).

So when did Gunn come up with the Gunn Diode, and did he wonder at the source? I shall trot off to see what I can find.
Last edited by Langley on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:As said Mr. Mikado, you already made up your mind. Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion. For how long still?
I will tell you for how long, you address me, and I will answer. You don't wish to hear, don't use my name or reference me if you do not want a response. By the way, my opinion is predicated upon what you write and don't be so sure others don't see it. Also, I will continue to quote you so that you cannot delete. If anything, you will learn convictions of your statements the hard way.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

value of the forum

Post by twigsnapper »

AM has spouted some things here that I want to comment upon.

He is right that this forum has served as a "focusing point" of valuable thoughts which have funneled then to Paul. It was meant to be that from the first and there was no mystery about that. Wonderful minds here have contributed thoughts that could never have been bought at any price. I am sure that he appreciates that immensely and his book will reflect that combined wisdom.

Have I personally been mining this collection for " interesting folk"? You bet your sweet ass. As the saying goes.

And I have to say Mr. Langley that your posts and quite a few others have been very impressive and very appreciated. twigsnapper
AM

Post by AM »

You " sweated alone, pages after pages" What ... did you need someone to hold your pen up? And "Old Twiggy told you that you were "essentially correct" I have to smile at that because I have seen that phrase before. My Dad used to use it. And it meant there was a hole in your thinking there that you could drive a truck through.
Ms. Brown, you are right. Perhaps my choice of words was not correct. I should not have used "essentially correct". Let me therefore allow Mr. Twigsnapper himself speak. It is not my habit to quote private correspondence, but since the words below do not contain any private information I will make this one-time exception and quote. After Mr. Twigsnapper read through my paper where the general idea on how they did it with the Cutlass was presented, he replied:
"Very proud of your latest conclusions. Really. No one but you could have reached them. twigsnapper"
He can confirm or deny it. But we both know the truth. Unless it was again a manipulative maneouver on his side. Still it somehow doesn't strike me as a hole so large that you could drive a truck through.

Let me rest my case here and let everyone return to their discussion. I have caused enough comotion. It was obviously just an episode in my life. One of many. But what a month it was! Sincere apologies to everyone for the rough ride. Anyway, the flow has stopped, Ms. Brown.

AM
Last edited by AM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

So

Post by Radomir »

So, brother AM, you have been reading my old friend Kevin's posts over at Cryptogon. He's a very perceptive fellow and I respect and like him a great deal. His solution was to marry, go back to the land and farm, and become part of a cohesive local community. A valid, life-positive solution and one that I've considered many times. Part of what I love about him is his essentially hopeful nature in the face of everything he has seen about the world.

Meanwhile he keeps up his blog, doing an important Paul Revere, and I dare say most of his warnings are right on the mark. Still, if you read his stuff too often it becomes all you can focus on. His one error, if I can put it that way, is that his blog has become part of what feeds the Fear machine.

You've been through a lot in the past several weeks, had compressed into that time what it took me several years to absorb and assimilate. So I continue to give you the benefit of the doubt and invite you to pace yourself and reconsider how you will interact with people here on the forum. I also invite you to contemplate what you might be missing out on if you continue along the path you're traveling now. And what might come your way if you can bring yourself to calm down and play well with others.

Did you ever consider that the folks behind disclosures on this forum are (and have been for a very long time) fighting the forces Cryptogon-Kevin describes, and have you considered why they might be doing so?

Dr. Brown did what he did out of the love of exploration, and the love of humanity.

Remember what I sent you about BRINGING FORTH, not just going forth.

Protesting "mine mine mine" is the error of the monad.

Have you ever been part of a group of people all working on a common purpose, dedicated to making something important and wonderful come into the world?

Most of the people here on the forum have been here for YEARS, and have earned their stripes, if you will, through consistent effort that resulted in a deep shared respect.

TTB did it for love, and that's good enough for me.

R.