Chapter 75: Operation Peacock Freedom

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I sense a push, it's definately a push , not a pull, that push is to concentrate .
to concentrate upon space.
The forum been down made me concentrate, if you see the patterns, at whatever scale, you know the patterns.
I consider that Dr Brown saw the patterns, at a huge scale, then understood that at whatever scale, they repeat.

Geometry underpins everything, geometry that starts with a straight line, lots of straight lines make a latticework, if they criss cross in certain specific patterns, then its all about scale.

A lattice is a framework, a scaffolding to form a structure, that structure will be whatever the geometry of the lattice is.
If you view a scaffolding, it is fixed, but many movements take place upon the scaffolding as different goods and substances are moved and utilised to construct the physical contained within the scaffolding.

The scaffolding of geometric lattice structure will lead to points of where many of the straight lines meet in abundance, all the substance upon the scaffolding will therefore meet and compress at these points.
Think of these points as planets and stars etc.

The points of compression do not move, the flow of substances varies dependant upon the pressure along the lattice routes, and the amount of substance deposited at each point, relative to each other surrounding and adjoining points.
An observer at the surface of one of these points may be fooled by an illusion, an illusion of movement, because all the substance is moving, it may appear to the observer that he is moving with all the points, when in true reality, he stays totally still.
The observer will be hugely shocked to think that he is stood still, and that all the other points are close at hand, on the latticework, but the route around the substance pathways is a long long way, when all the observer needs to do, is hop from point to point.
Ramblings of a hobbit.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

other Hobbit thoughts

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And one more flag to throw down. I do recall it being reported at some point that Dr. Brown said to his associates that he felt that he had discovered " The nervous system of the Universe". His words. Not mine. So, while you are throwing flags, throw one there too.

kevin? What do you suppose happens when two Hobbits have a " meeting of the minds"? ........ bound to be better than the expression that Beau Kitselman uttered once in frustration! He was talking about two scientists ( very ESTABLISHMENT SCIENTISTS ).... He was reported to snort " The meeting of their minds would form the critical mass of a vacuum!"

I kind of think that he might have liked you Kevin. He was much more the Hobbit I think. Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

adding my two cents

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Guys.... this exchange . priceless

"Griffin,
"He's definately broadcasting "
Exactly, but we can't see it.
Our senses only SEE the mass, the feathers.
She has possibly switched OFF her reciever.
Kevin"

Boy .... Have I been there a time or two.

Paul,

I have to tell you now that Lisa is all concerned about this bird and wants to know where the thing was taken and how it lived out the rest of its life if there is any way of knowing that. <g> She figures that Dr. Brown had a plan in mind for it .... had a plan when he first saw the bird in the cage.

Then I started thinking.... if that might be true .... then he also was able to stand by and watch his daughter develop such pride in a product he KNEW was never going to see the light of day. Wouldn't it have been better for her to have gone back to college in that case? Instead of wasting her summer like that? I mean I know that she was an important help to him at that lab on the hill .... and obviously the only one that could " spring" those notebooks and papers ..... but I have to ask .... was that the right thing for him to ask her to do? At that time she could have probably transferred her credits and gone on fairly easily. There are many fine colleges in that area and I know for a fact that Great Valley High School is held in high regard by most of them. What could have been possibly more important than his daughters educational future?

And of course the Prologue is hard for me to read, realizing that at the end of it ..... whatever he was doing .... he still felt IT was more important to keep secret ... even facing his last days .... than to form up explanations to his daughter. And its hard for me to see that. Really hard. I'm not sure I could have awarded her ( and Josephines of course) lifelong loyalty that .... poor..... a prize.

So I know that with the balance of this book maybe you will be able to give us some sort of an idea of what it was and why it was that he felt his family had to support him....... and then in the end be disregarded like that? As I said. Having a hard time with that. MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mark Culpepper,
Only one or two ?
It must be the Irish hobbit in me, but I have been turned on more than once or twice, and by that I mean in love, this strange afliction that takes over our senses, and overrides common sense.

As with our peacock though it needs two to tango.
I am presently trying very hard to comprehend all of this reaction and interaction, via my dowsing, its too long and boring a story to go into detail, but I observe people in my strange way, and it all boils down to field/s.
We appear to be able to modulate those fields, to raise and lower the output.
There must be a mechanism or trigger that does this, or a combination of triggers like a code that opens the sequence leading to an uplift in the field output.
It would be really interesting to work out if Dr brown was able to detect and record such field alterations also, it appears central to his works, so there is a chance he comprehended this?

I feel we should trust that mans judgement/s over his actions and how Linda B was raised, I sense She will be a very bright and resourcefull lady, given the best of upbringings in the most complicated arena.

There may be a parallel universe/s right next to us now, where alternate pathways were undertaken, but they lie in the land of IF, and one of the earliest things i can remember my grand mother telling me was,

IF, followed a dustcart , thinking it was a wedding.

It took me a long time to work out what she mean't, its nonesense.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

following dustcarts

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I remember that saying Kevin. You mentioned it a long time ago. Some I think its wonderful that it shows up again.

I was being kind on myself when I said " A time or two". Actually I think I may have lost count. <g>

And you are right of course. I do trust Dr. Brown to pick ULTIMATELY the right course of his actions regarding his daughter. As I would hope those around me would.

And I realized with all my focus on the tears and the upset that Linda was having to go through as she was attempting to stop her father from leaving on that last mysterious trip that I had not thought at all about what Josephine was doing at that moment. Paul never mentions her.

Thats the key to this whole experience. Thats the other side. Linda was acting on her own behalf from her own base of knowledge at the time. She didn't know where her Dad was going, she didn't know who he would be meeting . She just knew that he was hand delivering these papers to someone and for some reason it was important for him to go there, not the other way around.

I think that Josephine knew that Morgan would be on the other side. I believe the lady, from the moment that she married Townsend Brown was as integral a part of him as anything. She knew. And she probably agreed to the trip. My hunch. MarkC
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

remember the Ladies

Post by twigsnapper »

As I have said countless times.

But you have opened the thread that actually brought me into this book project. Oh, Paul knows that I was asked by Morgan to " help out" and I hope that I have helped in that direction. But he and you all must realize that a person of my ....background ... always has a stack of agendas to draw from. One not too far from the top would be the memory of Josephine Brown ( and how history remembers HER)

Understand. I never personally got to know Josephine Brown. My heart felt loss. But I know her actions over the years. I know what secrets she held close to her heart, I know what she went through to protect those secrets and the people that they represented. ( In many cases that would have been my silly hide) She was the best thing that ever entered Townsend Browns life. And he knew it. He would have been piddle on the floor without her there.

It gets written and remembered that she kept fresh flowers on the table and cooked wonderful meals and was always there for him.

Strange things happened after Dr. Browns death. One of the most disturbing to me was a flow of information from a certain individual that Josephine Brown had been the source of stories ( to him) about Dr. Brown ( which he himself had generated) . Now I have been able to come to some assistance here by seeing that the REAL story was told and that persons legs historically will be taken out from under him and her proper legacy restored. Impossible until now but this book is one way to do it. So here I am. Sort of finding pink in the mud again. An insult to a fine lady which will not stand. Now you have another reason for an old man to make sure he is up in the morning!

twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: remember the Ladies

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:
Strange things happened after Dr. Browns death. One of the most disturbing to me was a flow of information from a certain individual that Josephine Brown had been the source of stories ( to him) about Dr. Brown ( which he himself had generated) . Now I have been able to come to some assistance here by seeing that the REAL story was told and that persons legs historically will be taken out from under him and her proper legacy restored. Impossible until now but this book is one way to do it. So here I am. Sort of finding pink in the mud again. An insult to a fine lady which will not stand. Now you have another reason for an old man to make sure he is up in the morning!

twigsnapper
Mr. Twigsnapper, sir, this paragraph, in my opinion, which isn't much, is filled with the emotion of the motivating force you possess in this endeavor in regards to this book.

As to pink in the mud, well, there will always be pink in the mud for everyone, it is what we do after we find it that counts.....but you already know that as do others in this forum.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

twigsnapper wrote:

Strange things happened after Dr. Browns death. One of the most disturbing to me was a flow of information from a certain individual that Josephine Brown had been the source of stories (to him) about Dr. Brown (which he himself had generated) . Now I have been able to come to some assistance here by seeing that the REAL story was told and that persons legs historically will be taken out from under him and her proper legacy restored. Impossible until now but this book is one way to do it. So here I am. Sort of finding pink in the mud again. An insult to a fine lady which will not stand. Now you have another reason for an old man to make sure he is up in the morning!

twigsnapper
No comment, Victoria ? I think a number of us agree on this point...
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

got a hold

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hello Andrew. You know me well enough to know that certain pantlegs just never lose their appeal to this rowdy tough jawed little bitch! The owner of the pantlegs just doesn't realized that I am there. Yet. <g> Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

I don't know who is being referred to so cryptically here, nor do I really wish to know. One less "bad guy" in my life these days is a true blessing.

Yes Mr T. And so did the white knight tie the ladies scarf to the top of his helmet signifying his claim as her champion, turned his steed about, lowered his facepiece, leveled his lance, lightly kicked his steed with his heels, and then galloped into the mist seeking her, and hence, his enemy.
Godspeed valiant friend.

flow....
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: got a hold

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote:Hello Andrew. You know me well enough to know that certain pantlegs just never lose their appeal to this rowdy tough jawed little bitch! The owner of the pantlegs just doesn't realized that I am there. Yet. <g> Victoria
Let me make this a little bit clearer to those new site visitors......

We are talking about an individual who wrote books, made lots of money and ended up in this:
http://archive.alienzoo.com/filmandtv/m ... verup.html

Just another peice of the Psyops war I guess!!!

Trickfox
Griffin
Senior Officer

the referee

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper's post about Josephine Brown illustrates why I feel secure in knowing that any statements I make regarding Townsend Brown -- based upon what I know he told me or what I feel reasonably confident in surmising from what he told me and what I've learned -- will be critiqued by Twigsnapper. He's the fair but decidedly firm referee, standing close by with a rolled-up sheaf of rules handy for action should the need arise.

I was not fortunate enough to meet Josephine Brown, an obviously great lady and hero in her own right. It's wonderful that she's receiving her due. Perhaps that may be even more emphasized as the story unfolds. I was struck by how empowering it was for Linda Brown, as she stated, to feel that she was engaging in her own heroics by stepping up as a source of financial support under tough circumstances. Then came her role in the special ops mission. You can’t buy that kind of experience and character testing. Look at all the people who have grown up with every material privilege and cushioning and yet seem so incredibly shallow. Remember the (heroic) women!

As ever,

Griffin
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

who, him?

Post by ladygrady »

Might this section be interesting?
"In 1989, at the MUFON Conference in Las Vegas, Bill Moore gave his public swan song to ufology. He admitted having been involved with Doty in spreading certain UFO disinformation. The purpose, he explained, was to see how the information would be disseminated within the UFO research community. They wanted to know where the information would show up, who would believe it, and how it would be distorted along the way, from its original "release." Moore even admitted to having spied for Air Force Intelligence -- spied on some of his fellow ufologists -- all because he was so eager for any "crumbs" of real information he might get in the process. He regretted that he betrayed his own principles. In later years, ufologist and prolific author Capt. Kevin Randle of the Air Force Reserve (in intelligence) accused Moore of being the one who "hoaxed" the MJ-12 documents. Randle's claim was only convincing to his most devoted adherents, but it was staggering how completely Bill Moore then VANISHED from the field that had become his life-blood."

So is this then the type of a person who might have said something about Dr. Brown that wasn't true just to promote himself? Is this the type of person who would say something about Mrs. Brown along the same line? And then think that no one would notice? Oh BOY. Do I think that he is messing with the wrong crowd. And I don't think that " vanishing" is going to work either. grady
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As this chapter is about a bird,
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/places.html
Was there a chicken on the twelve, If so I bet its running scared.
Snapping legs , like little twigs.
kevin
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

did not know that

Post by ladygrady »

All this makes for some very interesting reading kevin. Familiar names of course vibrate off the page. The longer your experience with this forum the more names you recognize, I guess.

But I did find something here I did not know. Try this:
"Remote Viewing Program: Led by Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ. Originally funded by Science Unlimited Research Foundation, San Antonio, TX in April 1972.?

Meaning the program that was eventually moved to SRI (under whatever silly code name they want to call it, "GRILLFLAME" now JUST makes me think of El Pollo Loco and you started it by mentioning chicken legs!) ( and by the way, that laughed me off my chair, good one) El Pollo Loco offers tasty Mexican food in the LA area I discovered recently.....oh, lost my train of thought . Oh...Science Unlimited Research Foundation...........the original source of funds for that project.

Then back to the original situation. Who then is Science Unlimited Research Foundation of San Antonio? It may be a deep and endless Rabbit hole, but its an interesting question to ask considering the odd way the information just sort of presented itself. Wasn't San Antonio where Dr. Brown going during that last trip? Same outfit maybe?

Chicken leg snapper .... hahahaha grady