Chapter 75: Operation Peacock Freedom

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Trickfox
The Magician

Don't Forget

Post by Trickfox »

Dear Lady Grady

I believe the Name Delphi Associates is the organisation Targ and Puthoff began together in the late 80s.

I was told to keep an eye on these people back then. Little did I know I would be involved this far into this back then.

Trickfox
James Barrett

time goes by

Post by James Barrett »

Time goes by Trickfox.

Have you asked yourself with your old involvments if you have made the right choices. I mean, from the sound of things you seem to be on the right track. All a matter of decisions.

Who knows. Following that "IF wagon" that kevins mother mentioned you could go on a very long trip indeed ........ wondering about paths not taken.

Who knows, staying on that one old path you could have ended up in Hawaii lobbing pineapples from field to field. Personally I think that can get to be a pretty dangerous career, although the warmth is nice.

Who would have thunk it eh? That we actually have so many choices in our lives! JDB
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I notice that

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Russell Targ will be giving a lecture on " remote viewing" at the next " International UFO Congress" which is going to be held in Laughlin again starting February 23.

I just wondered if anyone on the forum was planning on going.

It seems the flavor of the discussions has shifted to a more psychic level instead of a nuts and bolts observation ( ala NICAP) which is sort of interesting considering the last flap of an enormous UFO seen in the skies of Tesas just recently. ( And EVEN now YEARS, no decades! after the " Flying Saucer " snickers" by the newscasters of the fifties. I notice that the story is getting the exact same reaction. Just enough to make you shake your head.

Anybody keeping up with that Texas sighting?

Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

so far

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Generating alot of interest in this area from the little group discussions I have been in on. For those who were perhaps sleeping this is a BIG sighting being enormously downplayed by the media.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/pu ... 8283.shtml

I am surprised that no videos have shown yet but believe the people interviewed. It was there.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/14/ufo.si ... index.html
This is an interesting link. Especially this little comment. "Sorrells said he has seen the object several times. He said he watched it through his rifle's telescopic lens and described it as very large and without seams, nuts or bolts."

and then this: "Officials at the region's two Air Force bases -- Dyess in Abilene and Sheppard in Wichita Falls -- also said none of their aircraft were in the area last week. The Air Force no longer investigates UFOs."

SO WHO DOES? THE NRO? NSA?. ( I mean government related. We all know that MUFON would have beat a path to the towns door. But those are private citizens)

I love the way that statement just hangs out there in the ether. As if we are to believe that these things are not being watched by somebody? Granted maybe the Air Force no longer does it, but somebody out there better be doing it and understanding what these things are or Independence Day,( the movie) is going to turn into a reality show.

Scarey thoughts here folks. Or here is a really ODD sudden thought. Maybe this thing is just waiting ....." for our witts to grow sharper?"

Further discussions of this thing in the BLACK TRIANGLE SECTION of this forum? I have a feeling more and more about this is going to slowly come to the surface.

Paul? Are we seeing some of Dr. Browns work up there? MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
There are lots of videos on youtube, i realise your windup computer can't see them, but for others,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo-dx35bCvc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Y6L9-VmK8
don't buy the picture, remember how many adjendas are out there.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mark-

These four remarks span a primary range of UFO concepts and considerations:

1. “As if we are to believe that these things are not being watched by somebody?”

2. “…somebody out there better be doing it and understanding what these things are or Independence Day, ( the movie) is going to turn into a reality show.”

3. “Maybe this thing is just waiting ..... ‘for our witts to grow sharper?’"

4. “Paul? Are we seeing some of Dr. Browns work up there?”

COMMENTS
1. This becomes more obvious and common-sense the more we explore the history of ufology. The evidence at least strongly suggests that there has been a central oversight agency in place behind the scenes that has orchestrated official UFO policy. It was not and is not the Air Force, although it has obviously incorporated certain higher echelon elements of the Air Force in its activities. Its name and affiliates may have varied but it would, IMO, have continued in operation into our present time.

2. This reflects the fearful and even paranoid reactions to the overall phenomenon that run from the forties through the present day. But -- “just because someone’s paranoid doesn’t mean…”

3. This reflects my own area of ufological interest. Although there may be evidence for the reality of number 2 in some hostile exploitation type scenario, there is definitely evidence IMO for this number 3 scenario. Both/And. Fortunately, our wits have gradually grown sharper -- at least in terms of awareness of an extraterrestrial presence and a government cover-up.

4. Increasingly, we need to be aware of the possibility of earth developed futuristic flying objects in addition to extraterrestrial craft.

As ever,

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...
Your above info link on the tu24 asteroid event in eight days is eye opening. I looked at the tu24.org site and there is a lot of confusion going on which ripens the field for cover-up stuff, and indeed it appears that the media is totally ignoring this object and its passage for some reason.

This means to me that the powers that be believe that there may be some negative effects here on Earth connected with the pass-by of tu24. This is ripe subject matter for the end-of-the-world crazies to fasten onto and promote. That might be the reason for the apparent info blackout.

I'll tell you what, let's all blame former Vice Dan Quayle. After all he was the chair of the committee which was formed in the executive branch under George the 1st to study such happenings and recommend strategies and courses of action to the President.

"Wind up computer"? C'mon Elizabeth, you gonna take written abuse from a
Hobbit ?

flow.... :roll:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson.
" negative effects"
spot on.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

paranoid ....

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

The word Paranoid has such interesting connotations Griffin.

Flipping back to the movie Independence Day.

Each thing that happened in that movie was totally believable to me ..... Until the humans started winning.

Now that might be "Paranoid" to some. Or a " realistic appraisal of the standing situation" to others ...........

And if we are all waiting for our " witts to suddenly get sharper" then we had better pay some attention to the sharpening process. There may be reasons that there is such a thing as an accute sense of timing involved here. Call it paranoia if you want. But I prefer the word .... Intuition.

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Walk upon the mountain top and see both valleys

Post by Mikado14 »

Paranoia is best served as a serving of caution but to blindly be optimistic would also be best served with a side of caution as well.

I agree with you Elizabeth, it was quite believable until the humans began to win.

It will be more like Klaatu with an ultimatum. Wonder what Keanu is doing?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: so far

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Paul? Are we seeing some of Dr. Browns work up there?
I dunno, Mark.

I'll let you know soon as they come and get me.

Assuming, of course, that they also bring me back.

Victoria, 76 is pretty much in the can. Look for it sometime mid-late afternoon tomorrow.

Yeah, time travel again: this week, Thursday will be Wednesday.

Get used to it.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

leaving Philadelphia

Post by Victoria Steele »

Well, I guess this next chapter will be sort of leaving Philadephia to " California Here I Come!"

Frankly, I don't quite know how to take the attitude when Morgan dropped Linda off. Myself. I'd be crying.

I just get the feeling that everybody else, Dr. Brown, Morgan, maybe even Jospehine knew what was in the works but nobody told Linda. I just wonder how hard all of that was. I mean . The East Coast had been her home from the time they came in from Hawaii. She must have had alot of memories tied up there and now all that is supposed to be left behind?

And what about that big loudspeaker? I know from the things that Paul says she wrote in her journal that she was very proud of it. Her highschool friends are just miles away, and Morgans farm with all of those sweet farmhouse memories are just as close. Thats a big magnet, even if he wasn't at home ..... it still would be a comfortable area ... but now she is being asked to shove off to parts unknown ... and the man who means the most ... is saying the least. Boy, isn't that just crappy.

So whats up next Paul? Being good on this end, honest. What passes as patient for me!

You still haven't said very much about what ELSE might have been going on in Philadelphia that summer. THAT would be an eyeful. Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul...didn't you see the recent web blurb ?
Scientists once again and emphatically declared that time travel into the past is IMPOSSIBLE...nyuk, nyuk !
Thursday turning into wednesday ?
Probably the same guys who are advising the White House on global warming.

Looking forward to wednesday afternoon.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Her education

Post by Radomir »

Mark et. al.,
What could have been possibly more important than his daughters educational future?
Well, taking a step off the cliff into pure supposition here, we must remember that she had not just a near death experience, but pretty much a death experience. What parent wouldn't want their child close to home after that?

Also, after that experience it didn't seem to me from the narrative that she was all that interested in finishing school. And what part of school was it that most drew her was the horses, right? After her sickness, her main interest seems to be in being home and helping the family.

So she had a very useful job at the Decker lab, providing vital cover if nothing else (though I can't think TTB would waste both his and her time on something that didn't at least have tangential benefit to other technologies he was developing in the black).

And even more importantly, at the time they had no money for college, and she provided the vital sole-breadwinner role with her job at the store.

Finally, we have not considered that perhaps keeping her very close to home was the result of safety considerations we couldn't know about--something that developed after she left college, where TTB and Josephine would both want to keep her closer to the fold?

[on edit] In the final analysis, I trust that Linda B. knew her own mind and motivations, and if she ever held it a strong value to finish college, nothing could have stopped her.

R.
Last edited by Radomir on Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Her education

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote: And even more importantly, at the time they had no money for college, and she provided the vital sole-breadwinner role with her job at the store.

Finally, we have not considered that perhaps keeping her very close to home was the result of safety considerations we couldn't know about--something that developed after she left college, where TTB and Josephine would both want to keep her closer to the fold?

R.
Hello Radomir!

You bring up a point that has been gnawing at my craw. It always appears that there has always been an issue of funds, even when it came to food. Why would the Caroline group, if they were ever so influential and financially resourcful, allow Dr. Brown et al to go hungry?

I am really having a problem with that. In fact, as I go deeper in the chasm I am finding a few things disturbing. Is any one else sensing anything or is it just the Chinese I ate last night?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy