Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi:
I've just watched all three parts of the interview and am amazed at what he's saying. I had heard him before on the radio, and knew of his work re: martian structures. But his "Big Picture" summarizations confirm many things that I have run across in the last twenty five years.

I was stunned kevin when he brought up the "19.5" interplanetary paradigm that you've talked about. I wonder if Hoagland is aware of what Paulis doing and what we discuss here. And I find it amazing that we have all learned so much here about the "hidden" physics involved just by talking with each other.

Thanks again Kevin for posting this. Very enlightening.

flow....:wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

wdavidb wrote:Langley, you might be interested to know that the storage tanks, for nuclear waste, at Hanford are vented on a regular basis to prevent a repeat of the Soviet disaster.

Only problem with this venting is that the radioactive gases being vented follow the prevailing wind and blow north up into Canada, so much of the Kootneys gets dosed on a regular basis.

I have seen a cancer frequency map and the Nelson/Trail area is a real hot spot, which locals don't seem to appreciate anyone knowing about as it doesn't do a whole lot for property values..

wdavidb, do you know of the movie "A Walk to Remember"? the original novel was set in the 50s 60s if I remember correctly. Do you know where the novelist's locale for novel is set in relation to the Nelson/Trail area?

(The movie is set in the current time).
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Leaving the negativy behind!

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote: I was trying to just tell everyone that I'm tired of talking about bombs and destruction and comming disasters.

Davidb, Langley, Griffin,.... since you're getting to be better known, -may I pass along this point of view.... I don't argue.... I question and debate, and I try to quote as many sources as I can.

So.... When we talk about bombs and the engineering or means, I must tell you that I learned my lesson a long time ago when I was ten years old. My familly remembers the black powder home made rocket that blew up in our children sandbox on the playground.
Apparently next chapter Shank re-enters the picture. Ill zip it. No problems. If you actually look, there is a lot of relevance attached to the posts re for example the Cesuium cloud, and other things.

I take your point.

I dont feel victimised at all. I feel a great deal of anquish and guilt particularly for the Indigenous People who didnt even have their food monitored like us Honkies did. Im not here as a victim, I can only bear witness to what I have seen, when it is relevant in context either to the chapter or the thread. But Ill zip it. I dont think my posts have been totally irrelevant or useless in context. People have pointed out Brown's contribution to alternate energy. Right now such alternates threaten the ability of which power industries which claim to be Carbon neutral ?

But dont buy Ute fulls of Westinghouse or GE shares just yet. Probably my last post.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Langley...I for one would be distressed to see you forego further participation in the forum, even if your screen name reminds us all of a certain dark place in N. Virginia.

Just today you have enlightened and informed me. I had no idea that the foods of Aboriginie peoples there were not monitored for radioactive pollutants as were the foods of White Austrailians. This dissing and intended destruction of indigenous people goes way back in both of our cultures. We all desparately need to thoroughly understand why this is so endemic in Western civilisations. IMHO, mutual examinations of these sorts of issues are the real reasons why we all gather here each day for little doses of such cosmic truths.

We all come to understand "Big Picture" issues only by sharing with each other what we have witnessed. And when it comes to entities such as GE and Westinghouse, to me they're nothing more than farts in the windstorm of the "Big Picture". But then again they do build nuclear reactors, so their influences extend out 500,000 years due to the nuclear waste detrius which they help to create. Death Inc.?

flow.... :(
Last edited by flowperson on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
Paul, you wrote,
"probably my last post "
I for one, sincerely hope not.
http://www.businessballs.com/ifpoemrudyardkipling.htm
SOMETHING is telling me to concentrate upon this forum and its content, you are part of that.
Like a guest at a tea party.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Langley...I for one would be distressed to see you forego further participation in the forum, even if your screen name reminds us all of a certain dark place in N. Virginia.

Just today you have enlightened and informed me. I had no idea that the foods of Aboriginie peoples there were not monitored for radioactive pollutants as were the foods of White Austrailians. This dissing and intended destruction of indigenous people goes way back in both of our cultures. We all desparately need to thoroughly understand why this is so endemic in Western civilisations. IMHO, mutual examinations of these sorts of issues are the real reasons why we all gather here each day for little doses of such cosmic truths.

We all come to understand "Big Picture" issues only by sharing with each other what we have witnessed. And when it comes to entities such as GE and Westinghouse, to me they're nothing more than farts in the windstorm of the "Big Picture". But then again they do build nuclear reactors, so their influences extend out 500,000 years due to the nuclear waste detrius which they help to create. Death Inc.?

flow.... :wink:
Flow, there is in my view resistance to Brown from within sections of the industrial and governmental bases of his own country. Why would that be?

The more complex and dangeous an energy source is, the more it leads to centralisation and controlled populations. And that suites some interests to a T. A major outcome of the years 45-62 was the nuclear power industry.
And that's me making an end of it.

Im not here to cause anyone any distress. But Trickfox has a point.

Flow here's my submission to the Australian government on the exclusion of Indigenous people from the health survey concluded just last year.
http://www.aph.gov.au/SEnate/committee/ ... /sub12.pdf
I would advise Trickfox not to read it.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Langley... In the relatively new science of complex systems, it is an accepted fact that distress and turbulence is necessary for any natural system to evolve and grow into the future.

You're right, there's a war going on for our hearts and heads. And IMHO. it concerns whether natural circumstances of existence are supposed to enslave humanity, or release us from bondage to corporate interests. This is the hiddden message underlying TTB's work unless I'm greatly mistaken. And one might go as far as observing that this conflict was/is the basis for such literary metaphors as the book of Exodus.

Look at the Videos of the interviews with Richard Hoagland that Kevin posted. Very informative. No "ONE" person is ever the primary cause of turbulence or change, so you're automatically absolved. Only the underlying currents which are in conflict, and have always been, are the causes. We all need your insights in order to understand the whole.

Please stay.

flow.... :(
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

must be looked at

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley,

You must not cut off your correspondence with us. Plese. I ask you personally to stay.

There are things that must be looked at and you are far more ecxpert in this particular field of interest than most of us and we NEED to have your input. I am reminded of the phrase " wait for it" when we reach a time where we don't know why things are important and thats sort of where we are now. We know that we are talking about something important... but we can't quite put our finger on it. We just feel that these subjects are meaningful in the long run. .

Somewhere there is a connection to all of this material and it has not yet broken the surface. If you are not there to help us recognize it when it does breach the surface ... we will all miss it .... and that will be a terrible loss.

Trickfox is touchy about things that go boom in the night because he has a history of dealing with folks who had that interest. But he knows as well as I do why its important for him to steer clear of those associations. So thats where he is coming from. Has really not that much to do with the information you are destined to share with us.

You two can hold opposite opinions and both be right. So, please stay. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
I hope you noticed that Flowperson and myself were thinking and posting exactly the same thing at the same time , without knowing we were ( I for one )
This is exactly what all the people need to be doing in unison, nothing, no circles of secret powers or anything will resist this.
The circles of secret powers have in my hobbit opinion been weeding out those that can best achieve this, these are mainly the natives of many countries around the globe, they , whoever they are?, have under a variety of methods slowly erradicated these special peoples.
They must be a threat to the circles of secret power, a real threat.

So sir, with your continued help and assistance, as Elizabeth has personally requested of you, and she is the Queen at the tea party, therefore you cannot refuse.
Let's puzzle out what the dickens is behind all these seemingly mad and bizarre goings on.
That sir, is the best and most honourable debt we owe to the peoples so abused and murdered.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyway, you live upside down to most of us, so things will be clearer to you down in this wabbuit hole.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Stay

Post by Radomir »

Yes, Langley, do stay, brother.

If I may add my voice to the chorus, we all appreciate and value greatly your many past contributions, and look forward to any you might find yourself moved to share in the future. As Kev and EHD have mentioned, we need all hands on deck to sail this ship properly, and each has an essential role. You included.

Warm regards,

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley,

Go if you wish or stay if you wish, it is your choice and no one elses, a real freedom so to speak. But before you make your choice I would ask you to look at some facts.

First off, I believe you have knowledge, no, strike that, I know you have knowledge that I do not possess. Would you deny me the chance to learn from you?

Secondly, I do not believe, both empirically and from experiment, that what is being said by individuals here are correct for none of them have gone beyond the mental stage. Not one has verified their postulations but then every thing begins with a dream or an idea.

Thirdly, and this might be redundant with the first but diversification of knowledge and experience is the key lest we all just stand around a circle jerk patting each other on the back. If that were the case, I wouldn't be here.

I have been just "lurking" about in the forums for there has been conclusive statements in regard to "Dr Brown" that he would have known this or known that. There are only three people here, that we know of, that could possibly answer that, actually if the truth be told there are more, but they are Linda Brown, who I am sure is reading what is posted for I know I would be if it were about my Father, Mr. Twigsnapper and Griffin from his afternoon and whatever the conversation entailled.

If you go, you don't know but you may just be giving up a seat for a good ride or another point would be.....who would I pick on?...<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Back to grubbing about in late 58, keep bumping into this bradford Shank, so the link to nuclear is there?
If instead of explosion though you implode, whats the difference, just need the trigger?
http://mutsnuts.htmlplanet.com/antigravity1.htm
Here's a double trigger for Elizabeth,
http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/pi ... 47026.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Goes with the Territory

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Paul when you get your book out there I think that Cook is going to thump his own forehead more than once. DUH, DUH, DUH, DUH. Let me count the ways!
I am equally certain that some time after my book is published, somebody else will come along and be shown a little more of what has remained behind the curtains I have tried to see behind, and then I too will have more flat spots on my forehead.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Joseph Farrell

Post by Paul S. »

kevin.b wrote: This is whom Hoagland keeps referring to, his book due out in spring may be of interest?
http://gizablog.blogspot.com/
Joseph Farrell, author of "Reich of the Black Sun," which, if memory serves me, was where I got the idea in Chapter 50 about "the Allied Legend" re: the end of the war, the German bomb program, etc. I don't think I credited Farrell for the notion, I'll have to do that when I go back to adding the footnotes (won't THAT be fun...).

But, do please note for now that all of these books are published by David Hatcher Childress's company "Adventures Unlimited Press," the same outfit that brought you the epic volume, "Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos.

Just, for now, everybody, remember what Cook's source "Marckus" told him what was supposedly happening at that sight in Silesia: code word, "FTM."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Griffin
Senior Officer

nuclear steer clear

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

You said:
“I was trying to just tell everyone that I'm tired of talking about bombs and destruction and coming disasters.â€
Last edited by Griffin on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.