Chapter 71: Missing Daddy

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Your reference to" every turn of the river "
I have been looking through this recently,
http://www.goroadachi.com/timerivers/
Sorry its back to my dowsing now, one of the stange things I find is to do with the path of water, both above ground and below.
I can follow both with dowsing, the above ground seems a silly thing to say, as its visible, but its path is not visible to that which it follows.
I live near the banks of the cherwell, it becomes the Thames in Oxford, my dogs love walking its banks, and I in my strange little way note everything, I note the geometry relevant to the rivers course and where it changes course, I note the precision that the river matchs the geometry that is detectable, I note the position of the willows on the river banks, the patterns shown in their bark.
I note how all nature is composed and relates to what our normal senses are blind to.
This type of knowledge brings with it a burden, a responsibility that sometimes I wear heavily.
I want to shout from the hilltops, but realise the response, the more I realise the consequence of the dual nature of creation, the more I respect those that have absorded the responsibilty, and shunned the stardom.
They are the true heroes and wizards.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

noting things

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I have to say kevin that I don't understand half of what you say but I find your words compelling and poetic. Somewhere at some level I know that you do reach me and maybe I do understand after all.

Sort of prophetic actually, that picture of the little girl at her Daddys side. I wonder too what was on his mind and I wonder also if he knew ahead of time what role you would play in this Linda. You are as astounded as all of us I think sometimes. Other times I think ( following kevins intutitions here) you know far more than you could ever shout to us...... Though I'll just bet there is that temptation........ But as you said kevin, no one would hear a shout....... But maybe a little girls whisper?

Speaking of a very proud father myself, I can sense the pride ( and the protectiveness ) in that photo. But I am with you. What was going on in his mind?

Things are bound to eventually bubble to the surface and maybe we will know eventually. I think that 1955 or 1956 must have been a very dangerous time in the world, and the worries must have been very heavy.

Some daughters or sons will read your words Paul and remember things their dads told them during those times and it that captured information bubble up.

What a grand, grand story this is Paul! MarkC