Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

a nine year olds memory

Post by Victoria Steele »

I think that I would trust this nine year olds memory. If she was told that the cabin belonged to Mr. Cornellion then I believe her. And I think that it must have been her father who told her that. Question is. WHY did he do that? So that she would dredge his name to the surface forty some years later? I think Dr. Brown was capable of doing that and also trusted her to repeat what she had been told.

Mr. AM for all your snide attitude, did you even KNOW about this Mr. Cornellion before his name was brought up in Pauls book? How much do you THINK you know about him now? And why would more information even be coming at Paul now, except for the memory of a nine year old.

I am with Mikado here AM. I think that you are treading on thin ice here over very deep water that you don't understand.

I am sure before the end of all of this the actual happenings will have unravelled in front of the proper researchers.

Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

drawn knives

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Damn Kevin. Glad that you are alright.

Paul... You said thisOriginally, the chapter included references that stated that "Jacques Cornillon" was a pseudonym used by "Jaqcues Bergier" (or vice versa). Also, that it was at Mr. Cornillon's elegant, "antique filled" home in Georgetown that Townsend and Josephine stayed while Linda stayed with her grandparents nearby in 1955 (or 6?)

I have been advised by the Cornillon family that their father is not nor never was known by the name "Jacques Bergier." Nor did he own a townhouse in Georgetown.

I have also removed a reference in Chapter 69 to Linda's recollection of standing knee deep in a flooded cabin on the Potomac that belonged to Mr. Cornillon. The family likewise assures me that he never owned any property on the Potomac.

so I am wondering where that leaves us? And picking up something that Victoria said... would you even have had the name Corneillon ( Cornillon sp?) if Linda hadn't mentioned those memories and what she had been told? Does his name show up ANYWHERE ELSE in your notes from other sources? This is an important question I hope that you can answer for me. I am going somewhere with this, honest I am. Thanks MarkC
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Cornillon

Post by Paul S. »

...is the correct spelling.
Mark Culpepper wrote:Does his name show up ANYWHERE ELSE in your notes from other sources?
The name came up in correspondence with Morgan in the spring of 2005.

--PS

P.S. Mark C, are you checking your PMs?

P.P.S. Kevin, sounds like a... harrowing... experience. Glad you got through it unscathed.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Thank you for the concern, I had a lesson to learn.
Hopefully I am more aware now.
A few 9ct rings are a price worth paying.
The thieves were very sharp , very very sharp.
Oh by the way, I could smell them, fear smells.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

condolences

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

My condolences on the robbery. It, in itself, is an assault. But, as you say, things can be replaced. What you say further is also quite true, but can often only be appreciated through experience. It's an easy choice to be quite cynical, but not a good choice IMO -- although it's hard to argue that if one's eyes are primarily on the world.

As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Fear smells

Post by htmagic »

Kevin,

I too am sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad you had your wits about you and were able to have a standoff.

I'm surprised to see these people (probably Muslims) do what they do to others in the name of "Allah". Now some say Allah is the same God that Christians worship, the God of Abraham, but DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT! Allah is a MOON GOD and the crescent moon over their mosques proves it. And even though their Koran does not promote violence, they twist it and skew it in their favor. They consider us "unhuman" and they can do anything they wish to wipe us out. That's why I was so concerned with AM's rants over this weekend. Someone pointed out that one of his points he made is what the Nazis did to the Jews. It is a shame that that type of mentality abounds today. The UK has more Muslims and is embracing them and a lot are peaceful (I met one from Pakistan, very intelligent, and we both watched the "Kingdom of Heaven" together). But some, as Kevin experienced, are very, very dangerous.

Now as for the flooded basement, I now made the connection between the sails and the mold! But I haven't worked out the rest of the puzzle yet.

Forgive me while I try to catch up on some important posts in the past.
Thank you people for giving me insight to some of life's mysteries...
And I really wish to thank some of you folk for trying to steer AM down the "straight and narrow." I saw him "blow up" before and remove all his posts from the forum. You were patient with him. In that, I see you were truly concerned for him and his well being. In that, I would hope you would do the same for me if you saw me spiraling out of control. In that, I see this forum as not only a place where we can exchange ideas, but a forum of "friends".

Well, see you down the rabbit hole.
But be careful of the "Killer Bunny"! :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Htmagic,
One of the most overlooked aspects of the muslims is this praying five times a day to Mecca.
I have tried to explain to some of them that they can't all be facing mecca if they kneel down and face the east?
If you google about this practise you will find countless sites that with g.p.s will tell you precisely the exact timing relevant to your position that they demand you carry this out.
They then lower their heads to the ground.
I would remind you of,
light upon light, god guides whom he will to his light.
I detect everywhere along the surface upto aprox 20/24 inchs a detectable flow that is opposite to all above it.
I consider this duality to be a root cause of light and gravity, a duality of spin charges where the Biefeld-Brown reaction of attraction is central.
They are all with perfect timing aligning and saying the same thing, all brainwashed into obeying and repeating.
If a large enough proportion of thoughts ,thinks something, it may be that that thought will occur?

All the churchs here are aligned the same, their services were timed to the same timing, the prayers and songs were the same.
GET THE PICTURE?
When you paint a picture, thats what is in your mind to paint.
http://www.pray-in-time.org/
You can have your mobile phone remind you of the exact timing, and that timing varies daily, of course it does, think sidereal timings?

We are all ONE, we are all immersed in a sea of stuff that thinks.
Rambles of an hobbit
Kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Post by Mikado14 »

I could have sworn I saw a post in here about Hillary not being dead.

Maybe we should ask Bill about that.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:I could have sworn I saw a post in here about Hillary not being dead.

Maybe we should ask Bill about that.

Mikado
Mikado,

I could have sworn I saw it too.
Now it's gone.

So is Hillary's career? :?

MagicBill
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re:

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:One of the most overlooked aspects of the muslims is this praying five times a day to Mecca.
<SNIP>
They are all with perfect timing aligning and saying the same thing, all brainwashed into obeying and repeating.
If a large enough proportion of thoughts ,thinks something, it may be that that thought will occur?

All the churchs here are aligned the same, their services were timed to the same timing, the prayers and songs were the same.
GET THE PICTURE?
You can have your mobile phone remind you of the exact timing, and that timing varies daily, of course it does, think sidereal timings?

Rambles of an hobbit
Kevin
Kevin,

Yes, I do understand this and believe you are right. Even Christ told us if you believe it shall be so. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. If you believe it, it will happen. Some call this the Law of Attraction.

I wish I could "see" the flows as you do.
Take care,

MagicBill
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Re:

Post by htmagic »

htmagic wrote:
kevin.b wrote:One of the most overlooked aspects of the muslims is this praying five times a day to Mecca.
<SNIP>

GET THE PICTURE?

Rambles of an hobbit
Kevin
Kevin,

Yes, I do understand this and believe you are right. Even Christ told us if you believe it shall be so. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. If you believe it, it will happen. Some call this the Law of Attraction.

I wish I could "see" the flows as you do. :mrgreen:
Take care,

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

To the Forum:

I was asked to edit a post due to a link that offended someone. I edited the link out, however, my post was still deleted.

I was asked, I complied and this is what the administration does. No such damn thing as freedom of speech. I removed the link out of consideration but the link still exists on the open Internet.

To the forum. Be careful what links you post even if it is information. We are being censored.

I have tried to have respect for all on this forum but research is research, information is information and a long time ago, I thought truth was truth, apparently only in some circles.

I will not be censored in that manner.

It's been a pleasure.

I will keep my account, but..

I will post no more.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/may/2 ... tworkfront

This is what is happening with censorship in public. :?

Mikado, if you are a Cult follower or anti-cult activist then beware. As for me.... I am IN "my own" cult. :twisted:

I did not get to see what it is you were trying to say but I'm still interested so please send a PM if necessary.

I was cooling off myself here anyhow after tackling with the issues brought up by AM. :roll:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

For The Record

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:To the forum. Be careful what links you post even if it is information. We are being censored.
My side of the story:

Mikado posted a reply to this thread, and in it a link that encroached on the privacy of a family that is going through a very difficult time right now. I asked via e-mail (and phone) if they wanted the post removed.

I corresponded with Mikado, and asked him to remove the post, or at least the link.

Somewhere within the intervals involved, messages crossed in the ether. When I received another message from the family in question last night asking me to remove the post, I complied with their request. I did not see that Mikado had removed the link, and did not receive a message from him saying "already done" until the following morning -- AFTER I had deleted the post, per the family's request.

If this attempt to judiciously respect a family's privacy in a public forum constitutes censorship, well, then, guilty as charged.

I do not think I have ever been capricious, malicious, or censorial in the exercise of my responsibility as administrator of this site. I'm sorry if others feel differently, but, hey, I'm certainly not going to censor those feelings.

Some weeks ya just can't do anything right. But that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

This is a sad commentary on today's society.

With the passage of these "hate crimes" laws, one can basically control freedom of speech.
We can be exposed to filth, lewdness, and immorality on TV and the radio and that's OK because it's freedom of speech.

But someone can't hold a sign up with the word "cult" because someone finds that offensive? Pure crap and BS!
They are getting to the point where preachers cannot preach against sin because someone will find it "offensive".
Beasitality and homosexuality are condemned in the Bible and it will get to the point where a preacher cannot even read out of the Bible because it is "offensive."

The same thing is occurring in the US. The courts want to remove the "10 Commandments" that are often posted on the courthouse walls. You know the ones - "Thou shall not steal", "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor", etc., against such there is no law. The only reason I can see they want it removed because it offends the lawyers! :shock: :lol:

The only problem they'd have about removing such artifacts is that most are protected by the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) which protects historical artifacts. By removing the artifacts, they would be violating another law! :idea: :lol:

It's only when the people speak out that something will be done.
Remember, evil triumphs when good people do nothing!

MagicBill
P.S. I was in the middle of a post last night and lost it too. Oh well...