Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth-

Once again, a wise assessment. We all do have to find our way on our own. We have to take responsibility and earn what we get (in my opinion, as I seem to always have to add even though it's obvious). But it's a common journey and at certain stages in particular it's helpful to develop an ability to recognize allies. Sometimes this may come through recommendations which later are proven out. But "free will" can be a wonderful thing, too, when properly applied.

Time to save my breath -- or rather, fingers.

On to work.

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

there is something to be said

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Have you noticed yet Griffin how very many of the people who have surrounded Paul in this endeavor are martial arts students? I say students, even with black belts, they all know what I mean. Isn't it interesting though , wouldn't you say?

I know that Mr. Twigsnapper is a fine boxer. And he will smile when I say this but it has taught me much about his style. <g> He always has a "next move" and he is relentless from the first blow.

Kevin ... I expect that you are the same. What did he call it " schoolboy schoolyard???boxing?"

Radomir? and many others I think who have yet to declare yourselves LindaB I know is active in her training ( or was until the schoolwork probably caught up with her). I have never asked Victoria if she had a belt because I am really afraid of what her answer might be.

Morgan of course I think, a master in several styles but the one thing that transfers here that I notice to this project is a certain mental and spiritual BALANCE. I see it here all the time and I do appreciate it. Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mikado-

I'd like to make a further clarification. I love words and, while recognizng the inherent limitations of these wonderful helpers, I commit to using them as mindfully and as well as possible. I said, "You COULD too." I didn't say WOULD. I would never make that assumption.

Elizabeth-

Well said, and noted. I always appreciate your heart and your efforts. However, I do have to devote most of my available time now to writing up my own work.

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Griffin wrote:Mikado-

I'd like to make a further clarification. I love words and, while recognizng the inherent limitations of these wonderful helpers, I commit to using them as mindfully and as well as possible. I said, "You COULD too." I didn't say WOULD. I would never make that assumption.
When you say "You COULD too" that assumes you know me well enough to predict my response, you don't. The antithesis would be to say WOULDN'T, in either scenario, it is still an assumption. Now if we continue to "clarify", we are going to burn the butter. As you were quick to say one time, "at ease".

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

You mean somebody else can burn butter....

Post by ladygrady »

Strange that you would use that expression Mikado. My boss uses that on me all the time when he wants me to move along and not get stuck in one subject. (I still enjoy warming my spot a bit long.) I appreciate what you fellows are doing but I agree, lets move along here.

But Paul. You sort of drove us up into an empty lot and just parked the bunch of us. Folding Laundry. Alright. So what happens next. We know that he did not become the fluff and fold king of Washington DC.

I think that we all have to really learn how to stand in the shoes of the time before we can even understand the forces that might have been working on Dr. Brown. And thats dificult to do sometimes .

Mr. Twigsnapper, what else should we be looking at? Can we look at what YOU were doing in Washington in 1955? Why was Dr. Brown meeting with this Jacques Bergier? Wasn't he taking a terrible chance doing that because its true that Hoover would probably NEVER left him alone if he thought he was " consorting " ( that would have been the word? with someone with that kind of background? I think that he must have been a wonderful but dangerous person. I did a little study on him the best that I could do on the Internet in thirty minutes . ( which is pretty awesome). The man used to read eight books a day! How can anyone read 8 books a day? And he spoke several languages . And suddenly I am wondering if this is the man that Morgan eventually replaced in the Caroline Group?" It sounds like they are the same type! Paul? Could I be right? He sounds like a loner who enjoys fine things and a dose of high danger and adventure and that sure sounds like Morgan to me. What say? grady
grinder
Senior Officer

severed ears????

Post by grinder »

I thought that I had seen the name of Jaques Bergier before and so I went looking and found this source ... Mr. Twigsnapper himself. This might answer some of your questions grady. In Mr. Twigsnappers own words

viewtopic.php?p=5319#5319

Now I can really understand why Dr. Brown wanted to keep Linda away and separate. As Mr. Twigsnapper commented, such men make enemies. grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

hey I found it too

Post by Victoria Steele »

It amazed me. I just typed up Bergier Sarbacher on Yahoo and most of what came up were the references that you just made grinder. But there were interesting others too. Wonder what would happen if you combine that name with others? hmmmmmm ..... Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Bergiers books

On Jacques Bergier: I haven't read any of them yet folks but just look at the titles and see if you don't see some VERY strange coincidences. This is just a partial list of the books he wrote.

http://66.218.71.231/language/translati ... =us&fr=sfp

Aimed for tomorrow (with Pierre de Latil) 1954
Secret agents against secret weapons 1955 *************
Fifteen men, a secrecy (with P. of Latil) 1956 *************
Mysteries of the life 1957
Energy H 1958
Trainers of force 1958
The invisible Walls 1959
The Submarine of space (with Francoise d' Eaubonne and Jean-Charles) 1959 **************
Wonders of modern chemistry 1960
The Morning of the Magicians (with L Pauwels) 1960
Plasma, fourth state of the matter 1961
Aimed for humour (Collective) 1962
With the listening of the planets 1963
To laugh with the scientists 1964
Our unknown capacities (with P. Duval) 1966
The Current secret war (with P. Nord) 1967
The secret War of oil (with Bernard Thomas) 1968
Espionage industrialist 1969
The scientific War (with J-pH Delaban) 1970
The Extraterrestrial ones in the history 1970
Admirations

He apparently could write as well as read. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

connections....COMMUNICATIONS

Post by grinder »

Lets see. Just a couple of pretty obvous connections

Robert Sarbacher, the man who told Wilbert Smith that " There was a project more secret than the H Bomb ... regarding " Flying Saucer " propulsion systems. The man who personally was collecting scientists who ended disappearing behind a wall of black with just the rumor of " flying saucers" noted. The man who seems to be sonsistantly in Townsend Browns circle.

And we have Bergier who was, looks like, a genius chemical engineer who was also a spy for the Allies .... and who wrote books about Extraterrestrial Intervention with humans ..... Secret Agents agains secret Weapons indeed. And who is the host for the Browns in Washington in 1954?

And Mr. Twigsnapper who admits to being knowledgeable about both of those men.Sarbacher and Bergier .... Working partners I think he might consider them. And what has Mr. Twigsnappers role really been? And he is still with us .... hopefully still monitoring and guiding?

Not to mention the personage very quietly of the man that Linda Brown and Morgan first called Mr. X ... the man who quite actively recruited Morgan into the life that is on the other side of this parallel story. A man who made his initial fortune in communications. William Stephensons interaction in setting up his " intelligence network" which it seems to me included supplying a certain house in Washington DC which Josephine Beale Brown used while she was there and her parents lived in for several more years after her departure for California in 1942.

And Beau Kitselman, a genius mathematician and early computer expert. Interested in cryptology.
What is the ONE thing that these men have MOST in common? Besides the work of Townsend Brown?

And here we have Townsend Brown himself who someone on this forum once jokingly called " the boy just looking for his decoder ring"

Whew. Just watching whats going to happen next is really going to be interesting.

I just keep coming up with this SECURE COMMUNICATION ..... iF YOU DON'T HAVE IT.... YOU WANT IT. IF YOU HAVE IT YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE OTHER GUY FROM GETTING WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE. Nothing would be more important than that. Nothing would be more important!

It puts a whole different light to things. It just is amazing to me though that this sort of thing has such a scope, but maybe its because I am just not accustomed to looking at an entire project that was so important! grinder
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hey Trickfox...Here's something of interest regarding your ideas regarding a "biometric servoloop".

flow.... :wink: http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/200 ... Xyohys0NUE
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

screaming begonias

Reminds me of the work that SRI was doing in the late sixties and early seventies ( and I believe Dr. Brown had some knowledge of this work connected to a CIA program run by Hal Putoff at the time). ESP work and remote viewing but at the same time they were also working on the responsiveness of plants. Shredding one in view of another then having the " shredder murderer "show up and noting the responses of the other plants. Puts a whole new meaning to " Screaming begonias" which was a phrase bandied about by some of the lab techs at the time.

And I think it was Morgan who used a Russian phrase once which Dr. Brown appropriated and used himself. "The secrets of the Universe are known by a Begonia".

I believe that they SAID the remote viewing program was shut down but in this day and age would you really believe that? I sure wouldn't. Elizabeth

Such a wonderful and strange world this is!
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
This flower really shows what is happening all around you,
http://www.pbase.com/image/45966370
Two points form a vesica pisces arrangement, and creation occurs.
Looks as if the outer flowers mirrow the inner area, they do.
As above, so below.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sunflower

Hello Navigator!

Thanks for your cosmic haha sort of. The Sunflower was Townsend Browns favorite flower.

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Thanks to these trailblazers

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth, you would by any chance not be reffering to a group called Delphi Associates, which included Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ, and Harold E.
Me thinks Puthoff and Targ got a whole lot of mileage from that IEEE white paper they managed to get published in the 70s. The one that I was so interested in that turned me into a fat high school nerd with a bad french accent and no friends. I guess everything turned out well for me after all because now I'm reaching for the stars themselves.
BTW thanks Flow, that was exactly the kind of Data I collect as proof that I'm doing it the right way.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

and me?

ha ha ha

Gee if that paper did all that to you, You can imagine what it did to me!
But right now, I wouldn't trade our places with anyone! Elizabeth