Chapter 66: Hot Town, Summer in the City

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: gold star pupils

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:Its not as if you haven't earned your share of gold stars there Mikado. And Trickfox. I vote for Vanilla Icecream. An ice cream party. Just the ticket/ twigsnapper
Cookies and Cream for everybody!

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

(Post Moved)

Post by Victoria Steele »

This post has been moved here:

viewtopic.php?p=8802#8802

--PS
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Hi Langley: etc

I like campfires. Mostly because where there are campfires, there are always "smores". You got them down under mate ? Mmmmmmm...!

flow....:P
Very well put.

Sounds like I could do with a smore or two. Not knowing what they are, but imagining.
Trickfox
The Magician

A toast everyone

Post by Trickfox »

And now "a Toast to Sir Richard Branson" and his council of twelve. May there be a good resolution to the missing knight of his round table. Vanilla Ice Cream in Kalua coffee for me.
Trickfox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPzzvcYYugE
This is TWENTY YEAR OLD already
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Don't know about smores Mate ? You are still all, in some ways, incarcerated down there aren't ye mate ?

First, make sure your campfire has a nice bed of glowing orange coals. Take a paper plate and place two generous suares of graham cracker on it. Cover one of the squares with pieces of chocolate bar ( we usually use Hershey's here, and I use Hershey's w/almonds).

Second, skewer a marshmallow or two, depending upon your need for melted marshmallow, on a wire coathanger. Hold the skewered marshmallow (s) over the glowing coals turning often in the heat until the entire surface of the marshmallow(s) are golden brown, and the marshmallow(s) are thoroughly heated and squishy.

Third, carefully slide the marshmallow(s) off of the coathanger onto the cracker half that has the chocolate on it. Place the uncovered cracker half on top and gently squeeze the two together. Let sit for a minute or so (if you can wait) so as to slightly melt the chocolate. Take a bite, devour the entire thing, lick your fingers, and yell quite loudly...I WANT S'MORE !

Fourth, repeat the process as often as you can.

flow.... :P
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Some good formulas are surfacing here.

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Don't know about smores Mate ? You are still all, in some ways, incarcerated down there aren't ye mate ?

flow.... :P
Oh I see, its about FOOD.

Yea, noone escapes from the Land Down Under. If you swim for it, the sharks get you. So most people just settle down, buy a Holden, a plasma telly and take it easy.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Forgive a "barmey" Yank, but what's a "Holden" ?

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching