Chapter 64: Flying Saucer Pipe Dreams

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: just watch the story unfold

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:You can tell what was really happening by gathering as much material together and then examining everything.
Easy enough to say... IF you already know "what was really happening."

Otherwise... it's a lot like trying to build a loaf of bread from crumbs. Possible maybe but better to start with fresh dough.
You will find that my words have been true to you.
Never meant to imply otherwise.
Dr. Brown answered to no military force and everything he did was on a volunteer basis.
Pretty much my conclusion, too.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

crumbs or dough

Post by twigsnapper »

Well, you can eat the crumbs. Some nourishment.

The dough you have to wait and wait for it to rise. Then punch it back down ... wait for it to rise. Finally bake it. An exhausting process. You may feel familiar with all of that.

Not bread but reminds me of Buffetts Fruitcakes. We were all taken out of the oven just a little too early maybe. <g>. I guess its all a matter of timing now.

twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: just watch the story unfold

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:You can tell what was really happening by gathering as much material together and then examining everything. You will find that my words have been true to you.

Dr. Brown answered to no military force and everything he did was on a volunteer basis. I know that might seem a tough pill to swallow. But there you have it. twigsnapper
OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ3kjcdmw7U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLUYm2nNVvE
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Ni-COLA-Tesla

Post by Paul S. »

He makes it sound like some new kind of soft drink...

So, who is this guy? He's not you, is he, Langley?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

and while we are waiting for that answer!

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I have some questions that you probably might not be able to answer, but I would appreciate a stab at it if you can Paul. Only you could answer this I think.

In all of this personal interaction with Townsend Browns daughter have you ever sensed from her any kind of overwhelming bitterness that her father had been " ripped off" by the military? I think that might go a long way to answering the question of " was he .... or not?"

And how is she taking the development of this book? I would think that she is very proud of what has come out, the attention to detail that you have demonstrated ... I would be pleased but still all this personal rumaging around in her personal romantic history has to be difficult.

I mean. I am enjoying the story immensely but just like Victoria said a long time ago ( I have been rereading the posts so its fresh in my mind) This relationship between Morgan and Linda has been like watching an approaching train wreck.

And in a way too I can't help thinking that if anyone her possibly got ripped off it might have been Linda herself. Think about it. She has just said goodbye to the young man we all realize must have been the love of her life at that point.... because he is doing what? .......Joining up with the same organization that she is aware of behind her own personal scene?...... He chooses that road, or at least she believes that he has chosen that road.......... and she gives him the green light. Thats springtime 1966 yet in your " How many Generals Does It Take" chapter .......Paul you say that sometime in the fall of 1967 Dr. Brown pulls the rug out from under her by saying something like, " The Projects Over" You can have your own life now? Well," thanks a whole frigging lot" would have been my reaction.! After moving all her life .... and then giving up the one person she actually admitted having thoughts of a future with .....the scene of them looking at that house was telling ...... a scant few months later when he is GONE then her Dad tells her everything is over? The royal caveman "WHAT?"

Now from what I have read I really am inclined to like Townsend Brown but I am a father too and I am not sure I could have been that self centered to put my work (and whatever that project was above the happiness of my own daughter.)

I have been thinking about it enough to get up a good head of steam about this as you can see. I think that Linda was wronged.

But like I said. I see no indication that anyone here is ripping Dr. Brown off. If anything I would accuse him of doint that to his own daughter. MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mark Culpepper,
One dad to another.
I ended up divorced ( I ran off with a leggy blond )
I ended up with my daughter telling me her new dad was her best dad.
that her new dad was her real dad.
I love my daughter, I will take whatever is thrown at me on the chin.
My daughter loves me, you know , she said so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyhlP9yBAic
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Ni-COLA-Tesla

Post by Langley »

Paul S. wrote:He makes it sound like some new kind of soft drink...

--PS
No. Im incredibly good looking. He's just a chick magnet.

Id better edit that.

If I had the choice of being incredibly beautiful but totally stupid or incredibly plain but awesomely bright, I'd rather be like Trickfox.

Great youtube clip Trickfox.

Someone drew my attention to this guy:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/hutch.htm
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Ni-COLA-Tesla

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:He makes it sound like some new kind of soft drink...

--PS
Whoever he is Paul, he needs to get a few facts straightened out. Tesla did not invent the "transformer". The "transformer" can be traced back to Faraday up to Westinghouse, if memory serves me correctly. Perhaps the "youtuber" is referring to this. Tesla invented a resonant coil transformer, again if memory serves me on the description.

I'll stop for now, however, I do agree with certain points. We took a terrible turn 100 years ago but it were more than J. Pierpont Morgan that terminated or caused the swing in technology. Morgan was the primary financial backer in Wydencliffe (sp?) and did pull out and in the process, influencing other backers to pull out. Who didn't listen to J.P.?

I am now going to nurse the hole in my jaw left from the jackhammer and the dynamite in the withdrawl of a wisdom tooth. I am now more stupider or is that less smart or perhaps more dumb........

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

I'd say that the u-tube guy was a toke or two over the line...and, judging from his repetitive head itching, likely needed a shampoo and a grooming.

Langley...I looked at the Hutchinson page that you posted, interesting. And. wonder of wonders, almost all of the links have been shut down. Lots of weeding going on out there, huh ?

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Go west young man

Post by Trickfox »

Langley

You did not answer directly to Paul`s question, however I can tell that you are fascinated by Tesla, so I believe that young man in the video is you.

I sense that you are still searching the answers after having your epithany a few years ago. By contributing to this forum, you are participating in an objective reality that we all share. Right now believe or not you are in the correct timeline/timespace.

You can chase the Hutchinson effect if you wish, but all that will happen is that Hutchingson will get a few hundred dollars from you and you won't be any closer to understanding WHAT the "so called" Hutchingson effect is (or if it exists objectively right?).

Just ask Andrew Bolland. He has already dealt with Hutchingson.

So whom will you trust to help you experience these "paranormal" events? How will you satisfy your desires to witness the development of FREE ENERGY, or Over-unity devices?

What do you see is your destiny in this area?

What is that person (Really) . The person in the mirror looking at you?
A chick Magnet? OK.... at 24 yrs old, -every guy thinks he's a chick magnet. Not to mention the fact that a magnet ALLWAYS finds something to stick to.

No.... I think there must be something else to your character, and I'm waiting to see it shine through. You may end up standing on the shoulders of Giants, even though you will end up using an artists's balancing rod to stay there.

Time will tell.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox said,
"time will tell"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMIq_pmHLAI
said the man who lives in Cropredy, home of Fairport convention.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Go west young man

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:Langley

You did not answer directly to Paul`s question, however I can tell that you are fascinated by Tesla, so I believe that young man in the video is you.

What do you see is your destiny in this area?

Time will tell.

Trickfox
Hi Tickfox, Thanks for that message. If I made a youtube clip on Tesla, it would probably be worse than that young guy. But it would be similar. He's trying.

The thing for me is that the world is on the verge of massive conflict. IMO. Resource wars.

On the one hand I hope there is a solution. On the other, I look at information such as Albert Pike and think OK the conflicts are phony in order to create crises in order to implement solutions.

I dont know what the answers are, but Ill be darned if Im going to sit back and just believe the conventional propaganda.

So I come here, and try to 1. learn from others, 2. Place my views in the forum
3 Rely upon correction from others.

So I am hoping at a certain level, solutions to the impeding crises are at hand.

I also hope that the agendas to be introduced along with the solutions are a price I am able to pay or put up with.

In my reply to Paul I was in a humorous mood. It really isnt me in that clip. My speaking view is so horrible that I would have gotten Diana my wife to do it.

Despite flaws, he did have a go and people will benefit or at least question or look further.

There is a young woman in Los Angeles who is toying with Hutchinson and maybe thinking of shelling out for the tape. Can I post your message - the relevant part - in a forum for her to read?

Paul Langley

I mean Monty Ponty couldnt have come up with a such a dim witted plot for the ending of live as we know it - running out of energy on a speck of dust in a universe composite of the stuff. That's primarily my angle. I dont know much.

Heres a clip which combines Brown and Tesla. Ion generator and a disc on a stick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmcSt5hU4qA

What do you think?

Hi Flow, hadnt followed the Hutchinson links. Will. I think the interest in this stuff stems from the dawning awareness among the people that unless a rabbit is flushed out of the hat or hole, we ordinary folks will be increasingly asked to go and die in a growing series of crazy resource wars, on this lonely blue speck set in a sea of energy.

Im not up to renaming myself "Ferret" but those who might be deserve my attention.

One day we might all look back and say Oh yea, we're not carbonised cinders because this person or that, not knowing an ohm from a watt, flushed out the truth. Cause they knew something was up.

Here's another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcGKZBL5iCM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmcSt5hU4qA
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Go west young man

Post by Langley »

"Electrostatic motors, on the other hand, are little known. Yet the world's first electrostatic motor, invented by Benjamin Franklin, was an electrostatic device. Much imagination was displayed in the early days of electrical research in turning out a surprising variety of electrostatic motors. This neglected art has been revived in recent years, chiefly by Oleg Jefimenko of West Virginia University, who has been busy making models of both old and new designs. One of his electrostatic machines, a corona motor about five inches long, has developed a tenth of a horsepower. Recently Jefimenko accomplished the remarkable feat of putting up a wire by balloon and running a motor on energy from the atmosphere's electric field. Because of their very light weight and high speed, such motors may find special applications, perhaps in space research."
(Source: "Electrostatics" by A.D. Moore
Scientific American Vol 226 Number 3 March 1972, page 57)

Given the above, I submit there is evidence from the modern era which indicates a focus of research, performed at high level, which admits to a long history of knowledge into the energetic nature of the cosmos and its usefulness to humanity.

The question has to asked why progress in this field is not open. For such knowledge is NOT a national treasure, but a global one.

Any attempt to centralise and capitalise on this knowledge is an affront to the dignity of humanity.

"If anything is sacred, the human body is sacred" Walt Whitman.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: and while we are waiting for that answer!

Post by Paul S. »

I noted over the weekend that Mark C had posed a couple of direct questions, and I will answer them before getting back to work here in the garret...
Mark Culpepper wrote:In all of this personal interaction with Townsend Browns daughter have you ever sensed from her any kind of overwhelming bitterness that her father had been " ripped off" by the military? I think that might go a long way to answering the question of " was he .... or not?"
I'd have to say the answer to that is a slightly qualified "no." The only rancor (if that's the right word) that I think I've ever heard Linda express is directed more toward the likes of Martin Decker, who failed to make a commercial product out of the fan or loudspeaker; and likewise by extension maybe Floyd Odlum, to whom her father turned when the Decker thing blew up at the end of 1966 (probably detailed in the chapter after the one I'm working on now).

And while there were military personnel weaving in and out from the periphery of their orbits, I don't think there was sufficient evidence of a direct military involvement in their lives for any of the lingering disappointment at the seeming "failure" of Brown's commercial ventures to be steered in that direction.

Remember too that Brown's overt engagement with the military ended in October 1942, when he walked away from the Navy. It does not appear (on the surface at least) that there was anything other than cursory engagement of military interests after that point.

So while there was certainly some disappointment, and maybe even a touch of animosity, directed at certain colleagues/business ventures, I don't think any of those feelings were directed straight at anything directly associated with the military. Whatever involvement Brown might have had with military interests during the years when Linda was around would have been entirely covert.
And how is she taking the development of this book? I would think that she is very proud of what has come out, the attention to detail that you have demonstrated ... I would be pleased but still all this personal rumaging around in her personal romantic history has to be difficult.
I think you've pretty much answered your own question there, Mark. Were Linda to chime in herself, I suspect she'd say just what you have said there. Difficult and gratifying at the same time.
I mean. I am enjoying the story immensely but just like Victoria said a long time ago ( I have been rereading the posts so its fresh in my mind) This relationship between Morgan and Linda has been like watching an approaching train wreck.
Yeah, brings out the voyeur in all of us, doesn't it. Especially Victoria..<g>
in your " How many Generals Does It Take" chapter .......Paul you say that sometime in the fall of 1967 Dr. Brown pulls the rug out from under her by saying something like, " The Projects Over" You can have your own life now? Well," thanks a whole frigging lot" would have been my reaction.! After moving all her life .... and then giving up the one person she actually admitted having thoughts of a future with .....the scene of them looking at that house was telling ...... a scant few months later when he is GONE then her Dad tells her everything is over? The royal caveman "WHAT?"
What can I say, you seem to have grasped that situation perfectly. Thanks for reminding me, I'll need to revisit that storyline here very soon.
I have been thinking about it enough to get up a good head of steam about this as you can see. I think that Linda was wronged.

But like I said. I see no indication that anyone here is ripping Dr. Brown off. If anything I would accuse him of doing that to his own daughter.
You make some very good points here, Mark, and as often is the case with these forums, the timing of your observations helps me to see the import of what I'm working on now and will likely have some impact on the work I'm doing over the next couple of days.

For now, I think it's fair to say, as you have, that while everybody who's vaguely familiar with the story might thing that Townsend Brown got "ripped off," he is really not the one who sacrificed the most for the way he led his life.

Beyond that is not really for me to say.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

cast of characters

Post by twigsnapper »

Perhaps when you get to this space in time .

April 15th of 1967 I believe.

There was a meeting at Floyd Odlums ranch in Indio California. I know, because I was there. During the weeks that followed there were continuing meetings between Mr. Odlum and Dr. Brown. I was not too far away during those too.

I just wanted to direct your attention to the little scene I may have already told you about where no less an illuminary of the military was sent out " sort of like an errand boy" to find Dr. Brown who had taken some time out of the conferences to do a little private sunbathing. It takes a bit of muscle to get Iron Pants LeMay to go yoo hooing over the sand dunes, yet he did. So if you are looking for military connections. You might look in that direction.

And Linda never knew most of what was going on. Just that he Father needed her company and moral support. The most wonderful thing about it is that she was able to give that and never ask for proof of anything.

twigsnapper