Chapter 60: No Need for Formalities

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: carbon nanotubes

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote: Tesla realised that there was a potential difference between earth and altitude with the atmosphere acting as a dielectric. He had various patents by which he proposed to utilise this. One was an elevated collector plate feeding into a capacitance curcuit.
Try reading up on Heinrich Rudolph

Langley wrote: Brown proposed to derive lift and propulsion form an ionised plasma field. The magnetosphere is a rich ionised plasma field.
If you are implying that the Biefeld-Brown effect is such, it's not. If it were, it would not work in a vacuum for there would be nothing to ionize.

Langley, I am not being rude but to answer you when you intersperse within the quote is too tedious to cut and paste.

I concede, my king is down

Mikado
Mikado I have great regard for your posts and knowledge, which far surpasses mine. As is clear to observors. Im a broad sweep person, not a fine detail person. I dont have the knowledge base or mind set to achieve the resolution of detail you do. We have two different personality types.

Your king isnt down, I just got shouty is all, I apologise for that. Was stressed. I will research as you suggest.

Regards
Paul
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

see, you don't need me!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

See!?You fellows don't really need me to help work past ruffled feathers !. I am greatly impreseed! Thank you everybody for that display.

Gone again!

Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: see, you don't need me!

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:See!?You fellows don't really need me to help work past ruffled feathers !. I am greatly impreseed! Thank you everybody for that display.

Gone again!

Elizabeth
**everyone apparently quietly eating their Corn Flakes**

No posts for a week!

Australia is going to get a uranium enrichment plant.
Other technology needs to be rolled out and quick!!!
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Important Distinction

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: If you are implying that the Biefeld-Brown effect is such, it's not. If it were, it would not work in a vacuum for there would be nothing to ionize.
As I'm re-reading everything I've written, I'm coming to realize anew that the importance of this distinction cannot be over stated.

The "ionic" effect Mikado describes is "ElectroHydroDyamics" -- that is NOT the same as "ElectroGravitics. Yes, both are manifestations of the "Biefeld Brown Effect," but the former utilizes a FLUID dielectric and the latter utilizes SOLID dielectrics.

What I realized as I've been re-reading everything was that Brown practically stopped talking about the "solid dielectric" variation the minute he got into the Navy. Even that "Complete System" described in Chapter 27 is an EHD application, not an E/G configuration.

A couple nights ago I watched that "Science Channel" program about "New Energy" which had a big section on lifters, including a few mentions of the "mysterious scientist" Thomas Townsend Brown. And they kept saying that the lifters are "not fully understood," implying that they are somehow "antigravity" devices.

Which just goes to show how well the subterfuge is working to this day...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Important Distinction

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: If you are implying that the Biefeld-Brown effect is such, it's not. If it were, it would not work in a vacuum for there would be nothing to ionize.

The "ionic" effect Mikado describes is "ElectroHydroDyamics" -- that is NOT the same as "ElectroGravitics. Yes, both are manifestations of the "Biefeld Brown Effect," but the former utilizes a FLUID dielectric and the latter utilizes SOLID dielectrics.
Remember one thing there Cap'n, with EHD the dielectric is in motion and is providing a thrust, that is what an EHD pump is. Is EHD really Biefeld-Brown or is it more electrostatics?

Just a question for Mr. Wizard, may he rest in peace.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

moting distinctions

Post by grinder »

Paul,

Its interesting to me that those distinctions between EHD and ElectroGravitics are becoming more clear to you ...... Only after you had spent .... how many years on this project?

I wonder if someone tried to tell you that distinction right off, would it have made any sense to you?

I am learning through my own personal experience with the subject of Townsend Brown and the people around him that there are some things that you just need to learn and absorb slowly. And its almost something that you have to do by yourself. Just a point of personal observation.

grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: moting distinctions

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:Its interesting to me that those distinctions between EHD and ElectroGravitics are becoming more clear to you ...... Only after you had spent .... how many years on this project?
I shudder to think...
I wonder if someone tried to tell you that distinction right off, would it have made any sense to you?
Honestly, I think I could have handled it, yeah.
there are some things that you just need to learn and absorb slowly. And its almost something that you have to do by yourself.
Yes, well, that point has been made countless times. It's a tad like religion, don't you think?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer