Chapter 59: The Whole Deal

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: the stars are too high

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote:. We have no idea if Bahnson ever even met Morgan. Still, it appears Morgan has shown up in other books since then...we may never know.
If he did, he travelled back but then...Tibetan...you knew that didn't you Paul?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Re: the stars are too high

Post by Radomir »

Mikado14 wrote:
Radomir wrote:. We have no idea if Bahnson ever even met Morgan. Still, it appears Morgan has shown up in other books since then...we may never know.
If he did, he travelled back but then...Tibetan...you knew that didn't you Paul?

Mikado
You're right. I was going on the date 1964 when Bahnson died, slimmest chance Morgan might have met him in the last year of his life, but even if then it would have been well after the book had been written.

R.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Flavor of the text

Post by Radomir »

Just a couple more items to add on the Bahnson book The Stars are Too High. On page 113 there is a reference that struck me:
...for the hundredth time he marveled at the speed at which the Argonaut raced up the "ladder" of gravity, a ladder that reached to the stars.
This struck me for two reasons.

The main reason is that since first reading the TTB material about his experiments with electrogravitics, I have found it remarkable that the "decay" of the effect was seen to take place in measured "steps." Once the charged capacitative unit on the balance-arm had risen, it slowly descended in steps over time. The intervals were apparently relatively constant, although they might differ from day-to-day based on other astronomical conditions. One could say the capacitative unit rapidly climbed, then slowly descended in steps.

Given that aspect, I just thought his use of punctuation was interesting in the above passage, placing "ladder" in quotation marks.

The other reason is more personal. Throughout my life I've had (nightime, sleeping) dreams of flying but the methodology is diverse for how I get and stay airborne. One is simply holding out my arm-wings and waiting to catch a breeze, then riding the winds. Another is mere force of will, more superheroish taking off, zooming around or hovering without much reference to aerodynamics. The last version is one where (usually indoors) I can "climb" the atmosphere physically as though climbing stairs or a ladder with hands and feet. This is always the most difficult method, like the efffort of scaling a climbing wall. But once you get up high, you can just hang out...

And then this other passage I'll leave you with. It is written about that secret project during WWII in Nazi Germany that I referred to in my previous post. I ask you where have we heard similar words in a similar tone?
These five men weren't Nazi's, Dr. Alvin. They were scientists, and they pledged themselves never to disclose what they thought they had unless they could be sure of its use. They wouldn't even ask for extra funds for fear somebody high up would get too interested. The way they saw it, the world was in no position right then to make use of such a tremendous developmentl. God knows if it is now or not.
R.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

measured steps

Post by twigsnapper »

Indeed Radomir, an insightful observation regarding the "steps"

Interesting your thoughts on the " flying dreams". Dr. Brown and I used to talk about those. He said that his were basically "flying" without " flapping" and that all he had to do to launch himself was just to "shove off", He waid that he could twist and turn in the air, like a diver, inly he never hit the water and could direct the speed of his "dive" in any direction.

Me? I used to just float from one room to the other, pulling myself through each room with my fingertips. Dr. Brown said that it was probably my body "remembering" being weightless in space, but of course having never ever been there I didn't actually understand what he was talking about until I happened to see a news piece about astronauts in space and when I watched them move from hatch to hatch they were doing what I did in my dreams. Really got to me,

And about the German developments. There is a connection with Dr. Browns work and Germans. I can vouch for that, but I can't speak of it yet because Paul hasn't gotten to that story yet. "Stay tuned" twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: measured steps

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Indeed Radomir, an insightful observation regarding the "steps"

Interesting your thoughts on the " flying dreams". Dr. Brown and I used to talk about those. He said that his were basically "flying" without " flapping" and that all he had to do to launch himself was just to "shove off", He waid that he could twist and turn in the air, like a diver, inly he never hit the water and could direct the speed of his "dive" in any direction.

Me? I used to just float from one room to the other, pulling myself through each room with my fingertips. Dr. Brown said that it was probably my body "remembering" being weightless in space, but of course having never ever been there I didn't actually understand what he was talking about until I happened to see a news piece about astronauts in space and when I watched them move from hatch to hatch they were doing what I did in my dreams. Really got to me,

And about the German developments. There is a connection with Dr. Browns work and Germans. I can vouch for that, but I can't speak of it yet because Paul hasn't gotten to that story yet. "Stay tuned" twigsnapper
remains of a book I first read in the 70s. Still have it. Tells you how to do it.
http://books.google.com.au/books?id=Z3h ... pQ2xCR8TYY

Sooo... if the -physical and astral bodies have a means of interaction and
integration, is this mechanism what the Germans were working on as
technology?

Fed American Scientists Edwards AFB Teleportation experiments download:
www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Flying

Post by greggvizza »

There has got to be something to this flying dream thing; so many people have this dream in common. I have had that reoccurring dream all of my life. It started when I was very young and still happens occasionally now. It is SO real that I occasionally I even get a tinge of anxiety that I am actually in the air without any aircraft or other means of support. It’s just odd that there are others with this same dream. What’s the deal here?

GV
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a double inside?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley,

I haven't had time to absorb all of it yet but the link to the book about astral projection is wonderful and deserves some real attention and I thank you for mentioning it. Work like this is so often shoved aside because it represents the unknown and to some the unknown simply means discomfort. (Easier to ignor than to explore for most). People don't like being lost. But as Paul has pointed out in his line from "Pirates" sometimes you can't find what you are looking for without being lost, otherwise everyone would be there.

And the link that you gave us Mr. Twigsnapper, about the " German Scientists"? Are we talking about the "Paperclip " scientists who were sent to Alamogordo and then integrated into the Redstone Project.? The rocket scientists? Or are we talking about something else? I think that the second is probably true but following Morgans old saying " avoid the either/or" I realize now that you could be saying .... all have a significance .... Oh Jeeze. Another forehead thumping week!

Thank you everybody for handing all this information and valued observations in our direction. Greatly appreciated.

Hi Gregg! I agree with you. There are important connections here about this "flying" dream thing and what we have been talking about. Why do I suspect that? Because Mr. Twigsnapper took the time to mention it and he rarely leaves information out there just for the simple fun of it. Except maybe leaving clues for us is his version of fun . I sort of believe that. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

This is where scientific, technological, and spiritual experiences meet...a nexus. That is what this work in progress is really about, IMHO.

flow....
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

yes

Post by twigsnapper »

Yes, I absolutely agree flow. The nexus.

Look about and see " where the four points meet". Thats a phrase that Paul might be familiar with. It was part of a group of papers written by Dr. Brown in 1944, when he also adressed a loving note to a daughter that hadn't even been concieved yet. But thats still for Paul to tell, if he ever can.

The points are coming closer and closer every moment. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

cord

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
remains of a book I first read in the 70s. Still have it. Tells you how to do it.
I will take from what you have written here that perhaps you may have tried if not accomplished. If so, what did your astral cord look like? Hmm, talk about remote viewing.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

flying dreams too

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Everybody,

It would be interesting asking each of you here if you have experienced what others call " flying dreams". I know I sure did ... don't do it so much anymore. Maybe my feet are too well set in concrete but when I was a teenager I could soar in circles, very eagle like, but I especially liked working my way through various chambers. It wasn't until much much later when I saw a spacelab film of the scientists moving so slowly and so gracefully beween the labs that I felt that surge of recognition.

Perhaps there is some sort of connection between our minds and that great "library" of experience. Perhaps I was drawing on the feelings of those space walkers. Sort of getting a preview of their experiences. Its certainly odd that it matched my dreams so closely. Just curious how many more of you have experienced that particular feeling, or if its different can you tell me how.

I thought the "ladder" in the air concept was really beautiful ...... Elizabeth
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Flying

Post by greggvizza »

I don’t float. Mine is more like flying. I have to be careful to balance, because slight movements cause me to veer off in a direction. Attitude is somehow controlled by thinking up or down. It’s a bit tricky at first, and accompanied by anxiety, but once mastered, it becomes very natural.

All that work diligently perfecting my flying skills, and then I wake up and it is all for not.

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Greggvizza,
Your comment about having to think to maintain balance, is all a dowser does, whatever you think of with intent and balance is attracted to you, not the concrete physical, but the meta physical.
Everything is connected to everything else, most people have built up a brick wall around themselves of insulation.
When we are young that insulation is minimal, mine has been knocked down, brick by brick, its comfortable inside your little castle, and there are many dragons roaming about outside, thing is they are big pussycats, if you talk to them, they love it. fear is all there is to fear.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: cord

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:
I will take from what you have written here that perhaps you may have tried if not accomplished. If so, what did your astral cord look like? Hmm, talk about remote viewing.

Mikado
When I was young I spent some time trying to do it by will, while awake. After months of laying on my bed, I succeeded. To all intents and purposes I fell asleep (to an observor). I found myself in the main truck rebuild workshop on the army base, and as soon it clicked that I was "out" I freaked, and snapped back to outside the door to my room (as a barrack NCO I had my own room). I tried to open the door, but my hand went through it, I looked through the door and the metal locker between the door and the bed, and saw myself asleep. Major freak out. When I woke up, the bed and my body was bouncing, oscillating like a big weight had been dropped on it.

I dont expect many people to believe this, but there it is. I didnt see the silver chord, which apparently is only visible when the astral is close to the physical.
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

evesdropping

Post by ladygrady »

When I was a child besides flying ( like you I had to concentrate) or maybe I was just that sort of child. I liked organization so this "flying" thing had to be under my control, in my mind at least. So while trying to master that, not at all easy and flights never lasted long enough, I became concious that I was hearing others speaking. Alright flipped out they are saying " hearing voices" they are saying ... but mine were simply conversations I was "overhearing". Sometimes it was family members, sometimes strangers. One instance particularly I heard my sister complaining bitterly that a cat had scratched her arm and run off. Now the thing that really got my attention was (holding that conversation strongly in my memory) I was dumbfounded when she walked into the room several days later, you guessed it, complaining bitterly about the cat who had scratched her and then run away. Now if I had not been CONCIOUS of the fact that I had "overheard" this while flying, I would have thought it ... one of those odd deja vu situations but this particular time I had already seen the situation. Or at least heard it. I am different I have been told, because I seem to hear far more than I "see". But those I have talked with have the same problem generally. We can not always tell if something has happened in the past or will happen in the future. ( Hello to you Mikado, same situation perhaps) I believe that someone else here on the forum might have been talking about this when they used the expression " Wait for it". Meaning ... they know what is coming ... they are just waiting for the moment to catch up. Does that make any sense? If not ... perhaps just "wait for it".

And kevin. You are spot on. I respect you very much. grady