Chapter 50: Structure of Space

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

amazing!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

AMAZING Paul!

The cornerstone of this book! For all time!

Rock solid!Will create a shock wave that will go for the next hundred years!

So proud of you!

Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Nice work Paul. Of course this will tilt the debates regarding the realities of the Universe from the arguments and observations of theoretical physics to the well-entrenched understandings of electrical and electronic engineers, that space has at least six dimensions, the four obvious and the two non-obvious (electrical and magnetic). Since we all live day to day now in the engineered version, it's appropriate as far as I'm concerned. But that set of realizations will probably PO some theoretical physicists...but who cares...huh?
Dancing is better than marching
grinder
Senior Officer

in the black

Post by grinder »

If in fact the scientist from Sweden and Dr. Brown were sharing notes (sort of speaking) and one went on to win so many honors and awards, while Dr. brown stayed in the shadows. It makes you wonder if Dr. Brown had been able to , what kinds of awards might have come in his direction while he was alive. But he obviously turned his back on tht kind of recognition, doing the work he knew was so important.

He has even more of my respect for the things he sacrificed.

Don't know if he can get much more respect from me though because I think he already had it all.

Dr. Brown represents to me all those who live behind that black curtain and no one ever knows of them. And the good that they do is generally lost in time. And it sure is good to see that light beginning to shine for Dr. Brown. I wish I had met him. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Boy, Have I ever been so stupid to miss this

Post by Trickfox »

WELL NOW

How could I have been so blind for so many years about the true Structure of Space.

If K and mu are the elements we can manipulate using this principle. then all we need to jump through dimensions is an acurate starting point of inertial at zero "G" relative earth at X,Y,Z (Chirality corrected), and cause a unique "reversal in entropy" witch happens to follows the exact "reversal path" as ordinary "Brownian motion". We could harvest the energy from an abolute time/space inertial reference point "at the nanoscale".

This means the engineering of several Nanoscale composite atomic structured (perhaps based on Bentonite), and also the creation of other strange and sometimes "Naturally occuring" materials such as "Rocks" and other such materials (specially crystals).

"It's as simple as rain on a window pane my dearest Linda".

Next, we will be interested in gathering rock right?

I better stop here because the downloading is happening too fast and I've got to catch my breath........

I could certainly see the field tensors but I never imagined this type of "Brownian Motion"of perfect quantum order........

I mean how could I posibly miss the random noise that suports and modulates all of the dielectric materials in the universe.

Is this the basis for mitogenic radiation d'ya think??

Brownian motion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the physical phenomenon; for the stochastic process,

see Wiener process. For the sports team, see Brownian Motion (Ultimate).

A 3 dimensional view of Brownian motion, with 32 steps, 256 steps, and 2048 steps denoted by progressively lighter colors.
A single realization of three-dimensional Brownian motion for
times 0 ≤ t ≤2.

Brownian motion (named in honor of the botanist Robert Brown) is either the random movement of particles suspended in a fluid or the mathematical model used to describe such random movements, often called a "Wiener process".

The mathematical model of Brownian motion has several real-world applications. An often quoted example is stock market fluctuations. Another example is the evolution of physical characteristics in the fossil record.

Brownian motion is among the simplest continuous-time stochastic processes, and it is a limit of both simpler and more complicated stochastic processes (see random walk and Donsker's theorem).

This universality is closely related to the universality of the normal distribution. In both cases, it is often mathematical convenience rather than the accuracy of the models that motivates their use.
Of course let it be clear to everyone in this cosmic ah-ha that the above IS NOT related to Thomas Townsend Brown, if it were really it might imply to FTM principles of some kind.

OK....OK..... Nice work to both Paul and Andrew......

The Book and The company technology is outstanding......

Congratulations to the both of you.

Andrew, I envy you..... You did not even hint any of this when I saw you in Las Vegas you devil... you....

I can't wait to see what happens next......

Anyone else out there want to comment....

Come on Mikado, let's admit it. it's a real important chapter of history that Paul just wrote. Andrew has been patiently waiting for our wits to be sharpened.

Tricked fox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Bulwark
Space Cadet

That was goodly

Post by Bulwark »

There's probably a lot of folks out there saying, "Man, that was a good read, what a rush. Let me tell you something: there's lots of ways to blaze a trail and Paul, your on a good one. However, I always think back to those unsung heroes of the past, like that prehistoric gourmet who looked at that lobster and said, "I'm going to eat that," or the first healer who picked up a knife and said "Let's operate, boys." You see, adventures come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, like -- getting your hair cut, falling in love. Even getting behind the wheel and backing out of the driveway can be a sublime act of fate -- as well as a monumental act of courage but your writing this was no act of fate.

I do have one question for Andrew, if you have had this information for awhile, why haven't you expanded or done anything with it? The underlying what if's come to mind and why is it that we don't act when we should?

Bulwark
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Bulwark,

It is a good read isn't it ? I think Paul was able to distill out some of the highlights from it. The document itself is rather lengthy, but it is the simplicity and elegance of the theory that I found so exciting.

All I can really offer is that everything happens in its own time for its own purpose. Trying to rush things or put too much information in someone's hands at once just doesn't work out very well, and can cause unintended results.

The Structure of Space is an exciting document, but putting it out there without the capacity to begin to comprehend the concepts would be a mistake. As we have watched the unfolding of Paul's book, we have been able to begin to build a foundation of understanding of the importance and scope of Townsend Brown's work. Even discussing it as recently two years ago would have been premature.

You'll hear the term FTM thrown around here ocassionally. It comes from Nick Cook's book and refers to a "F___ Time Machine." If we, as humans, were to suddenly have that type of technology, or the disc spacecraft, or what not, before we were emotionally and philosophically mature enough to handle that technology, it would probably spell the end of mankind.

As to your questions, as interesting as the Structure of Space is, I am, and have been for some time, involved in several other, more nuts and bolts research projects. There are only so many hours in the day !!

However, rest assured that the entirety of the Structure of Space, with background, interpretation, discussion, and all of those good things, will most likely be published at some time in the future according to the wishes of the Brown family.

Best,
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

floored

Post by Victoria Steele »

Absolutely floored Paul! So easy to read! ( though I know I am going to have to knuckle down to understand the theory behind what Dr. Brown was saying) at least you have put it all out there as clearly as anyone could possible want or need The rest is just going to have to be up to us!

The best chapter ever and worth every minute of the wait. Tempted to say .... Hey ... thats the top, you don't have to do anymore! But still the questions are there, just under the surface of all this wonderful scientific stuff.

.You know me. Besides learning the secrets of th Universe I want to know what life was like in California for Josephine. The war was raging, I wonder what California was like then. Many thought that the Japanese were going to invade the mainland and I know that the house prices plummeted. Did Josephine continue working for Stephenson on the west coast? Or did she restrict her activities to taking care of young Joseph.

I know that all of those questions seem mundane after that last blockbuster of a chapter but I am just saying this to remind everyone that there is a story here too of people who were facing the hardships that everyone in that age faced. Though I can be sure that they won't stay in one place too long! Where next????? Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

so accustomed to ....

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

In my career I have been so accustomed to searching that mass of faces just hoping that somewhere out there someone was going to stand out, go on, turn out a lifes work that was somehow touched by genius. But thats not really something in the hands of teachers. We just sort of slog along hoping to see glimspes now and then.

But this chapter is a full fledged declaration into your future Paul! It stands on its own and screams. " HERE I AM"

I am so proud to know you and to have watched this process. It is inspired work, surely. An A plus from my end of it .... but what a paltry thing that is for work so grand. Mark C
Bulwark
Space Cadet

a dark side

Post by Bulwark »

Chris Knight wrote:If we, as humans, were to suddenly have that type of technology, or the disc spacecraft, or what not, before we were emotionally and philosophically mature enough to handle that technology, it would probably spell the end of mankind.
Chris Knight,

There are ways to look at different things that vary as much as books on a library shelf. But when we look at us, there's a dark side to each and every human soul. We want to be Obi-Wan Kenobi, and for the most part we are, but there's a little Darth Vadar in all of us. Because the thing is, this ain't no either/or proposition. Becuase we're talking about dialectics, the good and the bad merging into--us. You know, you can run but you can't hide. My experience: face the darkness, stare it down and own it.

It's like brother Nietzsche says, being human is a complicated gig, so give that old dark night of the soul a hug. And howl the eternal yes. Soemtimes you just have to take a chance.

However, in reading the forums I see that you don't like the either/or conundrum. Man is a complex item and we should never be forced to the proverbial Yes/No, True/False answers. Life is an essay test. So give Mikado hell is what I say.

Bulwark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Essay test

You have a grand way with words Bulwark! Your radio program must be extremely interesting. And I totally agree with what you have said. Good advice to Andrew regarding his reaction to Mikado! I agree, but at the same time I rather enjoy watching Mikado and Andrew face off with each other. And I have no worries that Mikado is a big boy and can take the challenge.

Its not because I love confrontations ....... But I see it as different than true adversarial positioning. This is sparing. Verbal sparing. And its good practice for all of us. It forces all of us to consider our own reactions in this world.

a world which is based on those EITHER/ OR propositions, whether we like it or not.

My suggestion is that we should try to learn to recognize that sort of thinking and then search ourselves for the most effective way to communicate our positions while understanding theirs.

Its tough. but its a skill that we should probably try to master for the subjects that will be facing us in the future. What think you? Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

scariest part

Post by grinder »

Paul,
Great piece of work. But the scariest part can be found in the last two paragraphs

"One day soon, we may look back and recall that Townsend Brown deserves to be recognized as one of the pioneers of this field. Unfortunately, at the time of which we are presently writing — the early to mid 1940s — Brown was a pioneer working under a cloak of silence, perhaps to protect the lethal secrets embodied in such ideas.

Where others like Hannes Alfven were allowed to publish their ideas because they were only theories, Townsend Brown was kept behind the curtain, because he alone knew how to turn those ideas into actual machines"

ACTUAL MACHINES.

And I honestly believe that unlike many of the others who were TALKING about what might happen, Townsend Brown was simply DOING IT. Now where does he go from here ? Its 1943. Apparently, if the gold shipment of 1938 had anything to do with it at all the "group" he was working with was well enough financed for awhile anyway , he is cut loose from his connections with the Navy. Goes clear across the country so he is basically isolated from old friends and the remainder of his family. Josephine too. And he has this postcard "revelation".

He writes this " Structure of Space" which is a flipping scientific masterpiece I would guess but so far ahead of its time and so radical then that I am sure he would have been totally disregarded even if he had tried to present it. And he couldn't really do that because that would bes sticking his head up into visibility. and that wasn't his goal I think. He had things to build.

And people have already said that they met him at Vega, the most interesting being Beau Kitselman. Who else could have been or would you think have been a member of this team? And it seems to me that with his interest in the antennae that he wrote about the "propulsion system" might have taken a back seat for just a little bit. After all, if the Caroline Group was footing the bills around there, what would they have wanted to be developed as quickly as possible? A completely and utterly secure communications device. Thats what I would have been after. That first, I think ... then maybe the flying saucer side of it.

But then I take that either/or arguement to heart and realize that Dr. Brown was genius enough not to have to do simply one/or the other. He could probably do both and MORE. Damn .... exciting stuff in an exciting age.

So did Josephine quit her job as an "intelligence agent" too . Or did she just transfer her base of operation? all these neat questions! grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

slowly "getting it"

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul,

When you wrote

"…and think, “I’m never gonna get this…â€
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: a dark side

Post by Mikado14 »

Bulwark wrote: We want to be Obi-Wan Kenobi, and for the most part we are, but there's a little Darth Vadar in all of us. So give Mikado hell is what I say.

Bulwark
I can give better than I get....my young Jedi apprentice

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

err, maybe the other way around!

OR .... maybe theres just a little bit of Ob-Wan-Kenobi in the Darth Vader that we all are?. That could be as close to the truth as the other way around! OR .... taking the stand that Morgan might take .... maybe we are bits of something we haven't even recognized yet. Maybe thats why its so interesting as you said to look into the mirror. I get that thought sometimes too when I look at that face that looks back at me. I suddenly think " Who the hell are you ...... and how did you get there?"

Whatever we are folks. We are still all in this together. Right? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

We are in it with THEM

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Whatever we are folks. We are still all in this together. Right? Elizabeth
I saw a news story on TV today. It deals with an issue that makes me wonder if "I'm in it" with these Muslin Taxi drivers who refuse to pick up passengers carying a bottle of wine. Their religion prevents them from doing so. That means it's up to me to hide my bottle of wine and lie to him if he should ever ask what's in the bottle shaped bag.

I'm in it with thousand of starving people who are ready to kill themselves to try and change us and our way of life.

I'm in it with crazy people who insist on doing dangerous things for self interests.

I hope I'm in it with people who are concerned enough to try and control this violence in a civil way.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com