Chapter 27 - A complete System

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Chapter 27 - A complete System

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul,

Yes! This is what I saw the possibilities for when I watched Mark Beans demonstration and thats what he said too. That Townsend Browns work was even more important than Teslas and would REPLACE Teslas "system" eventually. He said he considered Townsend Brown to be one of the most important men of our age. I looked around at the crowd and there was a party going on in my head, but no one else seemed to hear the music. Thats when I decided that I would follow the work of Townsend Brown.

And at least now we all have a credible source of information. Thankyou so much Paul. You have taken some of the sour taste out of my mouth regarding what others have written about the man. You have done a good job here and getting better all the time.

All the squabbling in the Navy. Its a wonder they ever get anything done. But it looks to me like some force seemed to have Townsend Brown by the hand. After my last experience with the shared Buffett lyrics, I am open to all kinds of possibilities.

But something this important? Which would change the world? And yet? The world is the same, as far as I can see. Where did this technology go in the seventy years since? Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Chapter 27 A complete System

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote: But something this important? Which would change the world? And yet? The world is the same, as far as I can see. Where did this technology go in the seventy years since? Victoria
And therein lies the crux of this entire issue.

There are only two possibilities:

1) it didn't/doesn't work.

2) the alternative is too mind-boggling to contemplate.

Where do we go from there?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

blowing in your face

Paul,

One of the most interesting parts of this book for me (well, there are many) but I especially was taken by your assault on the walls of the Ionic Breeze ... Townsend Brown was OBVIOUSLY ahead of everyone with the technology that eventually became the Ionic Breeze air purifier. and you PROVED that he was the person who handed the idea off to the man who developed it further into the product so many of us have in our homes.

In one of your earlier chapters ( I think "No moving parts") you mention that Morgan had seen that "big unit" ... had walked around it and then realized how important it actually was and that what he was seeing was MORE than what was just there. And then later you mention that Dr. Edward Teller admitted that he "didn't know what made it work" Well, it still worked then and the principle works now .. doesn't it.

Now forty years later, we know it works. The Ionic Breeze has proven that.

What else is out there that WORKS and is being used? Given that track record I would lean in the direction that in fact Townsend Brown PROVED his case to the Navy ... and from that point on he started to turn into the ghost that you have found so difficult to write about. There is actually no other choice you said, either it worked, or it didn't. I'd bet it worked. Now the question is. What did the Navy do with that technology? And what happened then in Townsend Browns life? (I know, I know .. you will say .. Patience) Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Chapter 27 A complete System

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S. wrote:
Victoria Steele wrote: But something this important? Which would change the world? And yet? The world is the same, as far as I can see. Where did this technology go in the seventy years since? Victoria
And therein lies the crux of this entire issue.

There are only two possibilities:

1) it didn't/doesn't work.

2) the alternative is too mind-boggling to contemplate.

Where do we go from there?

--PS
Paul you may have forgotten a third alternative here.

It works, and IT's mind boggling, and we still don't understand exactly how all of it works so we have to keep it secret because we scientist are suppose to explain exactly how any technology works, so when we come up against the unexplained we fear it and call it supernatural. DOWN COMES THE CURTAIN OF SECRECY. :roll:

Eventually however true fearless individuals dare to hook up a key on a kite string (which is a misentepreted story anyway)and discover electricity. :idea:

We dare collide an atom and create a nuclear explosion, why?.. Because WE CAN. :twisted:

Will this ever stop..... No Way Man!! :x

The future's so bright I gotta wear shades. 8)

Just have to learn to listen to nature before connecting wires together , that's all. That way the rockets won't explode on the launch pad. :roll:

I'm sorry here but I'm using mental illustrations to covey my own complex ideas of how I feel the future should be like. :(

I'm countring on all of you to slow me down if you see something that I missed. Give me notice before I throw the switch. :o

Anybody understand this? :?:
Last edited by Trickfox on Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

never either/ or

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul and Trickfox,

You are right Trickfox ... there would in the natural world be many more than just two choices. Just because we have become accustomed to black or white/ right or wrong .... left or right ... we forget that in the natural world there is no such thing as EITHER/OR but a wondrous array of choices. Paul knows this! <he just forgot momentarily> <G> Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: never either/ or

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Paul and Trickfox,

You are right Trickfox ... there would in the natural world be many more than just two choices. <G> Elizabeth
So I guess what you are saying is that the ability to detect subtle bifurcations in "recuring polydimensional time lines" is the ability to detect a third choice from any previously assumed AXIOMATIC either /or situation.

Challenge every existing notion of reality bring your idea into a solid frame of mind, focus on the reality of it, make sure it does not violate the "paradox of origin", and presto it comes into being.

Is that right?

I'm not claiming I know myself here I'm just bouncing first order logic at this wall from the other side. like saying "The guy taping the keys at this very moment does not even know what he writting, because it's coming from his being and not his body".

(WOW, did I just write that)

Tromp-the-fox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: never either/ or

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Just because we have become accustomed to black or white/ right or wrong .... left or right ... we forget that in the natural world there is no such thing as EITHER/OR but a wondrous array of choices. Paul knows this! <he just forgot momentarily> <G>
I feel like Homer Simpson, slapping his forehead and going, "Doh!"

I have been reminded many times that "either/or" is a big mind-trap.

Elizabeth is right, I forgot that lesson momentarily. Certainly not the first time and likely not the last.

Repeat after me: "either... or... or... or..."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

third choice, down comes the curtain

Yes guys this is a good area to consider. Pauls ... "either it worked, or it didn't .".. is incomplete as Trickfox pointed out. One of the OTHER possibilities, as he said was ...IT WORKED BUT THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT.

Boy is this beginning to look familiar.

A friend told me a story once that she said was close to her experience and I have a feeling it might apply here. About what happens when you display a situation no one understands. The story is about a mule.

It was a mule that displayed some amazing traits , but the farmers didn't know how to handle it, they didn't want anybody else to know that they had it ... so they dug a big hole and shoved the mule in there ... no way could it get out by itself. They figured, problem solved ... they would just bury the mule there ... valuable or not, if they didn't understand it, that was the simplest solution. So they started throwing shovelfuls of dirt in the hole.

Only problem was that the mule was still alive and when the dirt hit its back it just wiggled and the dirt hit the ground under its feet. More and more shovels ... the mule just kept stepping up ...

. Finally the mule just walked out of the hole.

Thats sort of what has happened with Townsend Browns work. They didn't know what to do with it ... they have tried through all these years to bury it ... but it won't be buried .... and now the mule is out in the open. What to do now? A guestion I can't wait to see answered. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

trying to bury the mule

Elizabeth, I really liked that story.

I just wanted to call this to Pauls attention and those of you who are following closely. First of all you know how irate I have gotten over some writers not backing up their work. And quoting them seems ridiculous but there is always a shred of the truth trying to peak out so it is in that spirit thaqt I quote from Vasilatsos ..Lost Science .. page 252 paperback.

"In 1930 he was employed in the Naval Research Laboratory. Between the years 1931 and 1933 his research in dialectrics became classified information. (HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT, IF ITS BEEN CLASSIFIED?

"...... CRITICS CLAIMED THAT THESE EVENTS WERE SIMPLE "INTERNAL NOISE EFFECTS". BROWN RELOCATED TO A BUNKER-LIKE CONCRETE TEST FACILITY AND IMMERSED HIS INTRUMENTS IN REFRIGERANTS. THE INSTRUMENTS WORKED WITH GREATER STRENGTH AND FINER PRECISION."

............. The Naval REsearch Laboratory funded his research between 1937 and 1939, establishing underground gravity wave measurement stations in caverns and mineshfts. These experimental stations, in Ohio and Pennsyvania , remained highly classified for years."

WELL THATS WHAT HE SAYS. SO IF THINGS REMAINED CLASSIFIED FOR YEARS AND NOW AREN'T .... THEN THERE MUST BE RECORDS SOMEWHERE. WHO WAS OPERATING THOSE UNITS.

And here is the kicker folks. Paul said in his last that the Navy was only going to give him a year to prove his results .... then it was off to seaduty for him/ So wheres the sea duty? Having the NRL working with him in putting stuff in a mine ... well, that pretty much proves the point that his stuff worked .... doesn't it? Or am I biting off more than I can chew by believing Valsilatos at all ..... By the way Sir .... where are you ... Step up and tell us what you think of all of this. You wrote a whole chapter on Townsend Brown. You ought to be willing to back up your words. Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

following up with mines

Thank you so much Victoria, for calling to my attention what Vassilatos had written about that span of time in Townsend Browns life. Like you, I have trouble with some of his conclusions because he does not mention where he gets all of his information. With that caution, please follow along with my reasoning .

Further on with Vassilatos discussion (same page 252) he writes quite plainly, "Identifying his secret underground systems as "gravity wave detectors" Brown was forging new scientific and technological ground. GREATLY APPRECIATED BY THE MILITARY, HE REMAINED IN THEIR SECURE EMPLOY FOR SEVERAL YEARS."

Now that, added to what Paul has found ...( the hard and fast, tough researching that he has done to this point )... well ... if we are to believe Vassilatos, Townsend Brown stayed in the military ... and DID NOT GO TO SEA UNTIL 1938 (OR 39) Paul has those records ... (He was on the destroyer Nashville.) But BEFORE that there was no sea duty. Well past that year" trial period."

Which means ...I (If we are to believe Vassilatos) the NRL respected the work that Townsend Brown had presented and they had "investigated". The fact that it became difficult to follow after this "investigation" ... what does that mean, really? I have my thoughts, but what do you-all think? Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Going in loops

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul.

Reading the possibilities that Elizabeth and Victoria have proposed above, I am glad I went to the expense of the Vassilatos book. At least I can compare it with the work that you have produced so far.

No wonder people just read this stuff and then shrug their shoulders and walk away from the Townsend Brown story. If this is REFERENCE material we are all in trouble.

However, I find interesting things here

Searching for a list of his sources I turned to the back of his book. Expecting, I think to find some mention of the Townsend Brown family.
Lets see ..... no where is there a person named Linda Brown . Thats interesting . No "Brown" at all. Thats in his "MY MANY THANKS" section.

And his Bibliography? In the Patents section there are a listing of five patents. In his ARTICLES section there are only two listed:

Brown, TT "Gravitation" Science and Invention, August 1929
and Brown, TT "Optical Frequency Gravitational Radiation"
Notebooks, August 1976.

That my friends, is ALL HE HAS.

How then can he manage to say so much with so little information? And if these "mineshaft experiments" turn out to be TRUE ... How did he know? WHO IS THIS GUY? So I add my name to the list of people asking. Where are you Mr. Vassilatos? Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: third choice, down comes the curtain

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Yes guys this is a good area to consider. Pauls ... "either it worked, or it didn't .".. is incomplete as Trickfox pointed out. One of the OTHER possibilities, as he said was ...IT WORKED BUT THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT.

Boy is this beginning to look familiar.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

I must point out to all who witness at this very moment that we are entering "fringe science" . This is the
"MOST ADVANCED SCIENCE ON EARTH" (welcome to all bots)

A scientific phenomena works because we understand it right down it it's fundamental laws of physics.

Something which breaks these laws must be explained, if not, then it is real and it is so in a unique and misunderstood way. :roll:

You know I think It time to invite all these scientists who think that we are just playing around with "pseudoscience" right? :twisted:

How about it out there, "Jack Sarfatti =trickfox" was something I last saw on "the well" (san francisco internet scene). The truth is I have studied Jack's work and his society and his pusuits and I think he's onto something.

What do you think of Brown's work now Jack?

How about Stan Freidman? anybody want to ask him about this stuff?

Trickfox
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Stanton Friedman and Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference

Post by Chris Knight »

I haven't heard much from Dr. Stanton Friedman recently. I remember when he was up at "Area 51" with Larry King I believe. The man has a true panache for never giving a yes or no answer. He has it tuned to a fine science.

I see (by the way) that he will be speaking at the 4th Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas, CA come November. It will be nice to finally meet him in person and see what he has to say.

There are a few other speakers that might be interesting to go hear speak. :)

http://www.ufoconference.com/

Andrew
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Stanton Friedman and Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conferen

Post by Trickfox »

Chris Knight wrote: There are a few other speakers that might be interesting to go hear speak. :)

http://www.ufoconference.com/

Andrew
Gee, you don't say there Andrew. I would surely go to this convention if I could. There will be at least one other person I've met there. His name is Mike Lindeman. I've met the man and others at JPL. I liked Mike he had a gentle personality.

That was a GREAT link Andrew. You allways tune in there and say something at just the right time.

Raymond
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Vegas!

Andrew,

Maybe Stan Friedman has decided that its wise in this world never to make that kind of commitment! Maybe he's living in a quantum world too where theres ... yes, theres no .... and there are all those other points in between. And yes ... I noticed that he is going to be at the UFO Crash Conference in November. An excellent opportunity to speak to the man himself.

Yes I noticed the conference (and if none of the rest of you out there have looked at it yet) http://ufoconference.com .... Our Paul Schatzkin is going to be one of the speakers!

And I can just barely wait! Mark your calendars folks! and get your reservations early! This is going to be one event you will not want to miss!

The only good thing about having to wait until November is seeing how much more material about Townsend Brown comes to light this summer. Elizabeth