Gravity and Spin

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Gravity and Spin

Post by Mikado14 »

If a person experiences acceleration in a straight line they feel a force in the opposite direction of the acceleration, thus you get pushed back in your seat as the airplane accelerates.

When you ride the carnival ride that pushes you to the wall that your back is against, that is also acceleration, you feel the same force.

From the person's point of view who experiences.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:If a person experiences acceleration in a straight line they feel a force in the opposite direction of the acceleration, thus you get pushed back in your seat as the airplane accelerates.

Mikado
Mikado,

So what is this force, gravity of inertia? Or both? :wink:

Arc, I think I welcomed you in another pool on this forum, but if not: Welcome to the Parallel Universe of Thomas Townsend Brown. Some of the ladies do a fine job of welcoming new members and they have been mostly quiet lately. There is a saying on this forum to "remember the women" as they played a valuable part in Dr. Brown's life as described in the book. And they play a valuable part on this forum as well. Women have a different way of looking at things and men often have difficulty in determining a women's intuition.

I have read much about gravity through the book, this forum, and the links herein and studying the Internet. I am reading a book by Sir Oliver Lodge about Ether & Realty and trying to tie it all together. I understand about the spiral nature of the flows and our Navigator Kevin can "see" these flows as he is a dowser.

I have read about the "quantum foam" in the past, theories of infinitely small black and white holes that wink in and out, boiling as it were, emanating spiral flows of energy that we cannot see or detect using conventional electronic equipment. I head read about a "crystalline lattice" and also aether. And somewhere someone postulated 5 different forms of the aether or ether (whichever way you prefer to spell it). This may also be associated with Od energy and also orgone which were both talked about here. And then string theory, quantum theory, and everyone has a theory. But can anyone prove any of it? Tesla supposedly received power radiated from space which he called radiant energy. This energy may be also longitudinal and not transverse as used in present electrical appliances.

Now I am trying to envision this concept in my mind. This spiral energy from the quantum foam looks like the spirals that Kevin posted the links for. And these spirals emanate from points that are smaller than the inner parts of an atom. And the quantum foam that boils with this energy looks sort of like this:

And as these spiral flows of energy radiate from the points of the foam winking in and blinking out, these spirals look like corkscrews and widen as they radiate from those points. And as they do, they "ring" the neighboring points and the entire aether "rings" from this energy. And energy in at the right frequency can resonate this quantum foam and have it radiate ripples of energy as it were from these points. Now this energy can pass through matter which is mostly empty space on a nuclear level. And can even pass through the nucleus of an atom, where it can "ring" the internal bits that make up an atom and interact with it. it can pass all the way through the earth but as it does, some energy is lost through the interaction of bits of matter in the energy stream through the earth. So one end of the earth has more "stuff" than the other. This is the "push" of gravity upon us and pushing us toward the center of the earth. Since there is less "stuff" on the opposite side of the earth than where we stand, the spiral flows of energy push upon us as the "stuff" tries to balance the lack of stuff on the opposite end of the earth. I think that is the message that Kevin has been trying to convey but it is intuitive for him and not so much for the rest of us. But dowsing is like anything else, use it or lose it I guess...

Now Dr. Brown somehow measured this flow of radiation and noticed that it flowed in patterns and had apparent consciousness. So did he tap into the Cosmic Consciousness or the mind of God? I don't know but it appears to be something like that. Somehow it appears these radiations could be converted into electrical signals. This electrogravitic phenomena that Dr. Brown measured could also be detected by humans. Inside the brain is a small part called the pineal gland, a pine-cone (or pineapple) shaped object that is calcified and susceptible to magnetic fields. Now Wikipedia says:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Cultures.2C_philosophies_and_mythologies wrote:René Descartes, who dedicated much time to the study of the pineal gland, called it the "seat of the soul". He believed that it was the point of connection between the intellect and the body. This was in part because of his belief that it is unique in the anatomy of the human brain in being a structure not duplicated on the right and left sides. This observation is not true, however; under a microscope one finds the pineal gland is divided into two fine hemispheres. Another theory was that the pineal operated as a valve releasing fluids, thus the position taken during deep thought, with the head slightly down meeting the hand, was an allowance for the opening of these 'valves'.
Now since this pineal gland is a calcified structure of two fine hemispheres, I believe we are dealing with a capacitor of sorts. This would be similar to using a capacitor to detect the gravimetric waves that Dr. Brown was receiving. So maybe he was tapping into the Cosmic Consciousness or the mind of God using an electrical method and apparatus whereas some humans can do the same thing without equipment. They do it through prayer and meditation, getting away to a quiet place, blotting out all outside influences and focusing within "listening" as it were to the still small voice that can guide us into the path of wisdom.

Now if you look at this picture, the arrow marks the pineal gland.
http://rad.usuhs.edu/medpix/medpix_imag ... uiz=no#top
Now normally this pineal gland is lying down while we are upright. But when you bow your head in prayer or like some of the Old Testament prophets that put their face to the ground, the pineal gland sticks straight up, ready to receive the signals being transmitted. So the humble man that bows his head in respect to God will receive the signals whereas a proud man that will not bow will not receive instruction.

As Kevin would say, musings of a hobbit.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Hello Htmagic

You are right about an abundance of theories, hopefully one day it will work itself out and we will have a view into the very nature of the universe. From what reading I have done over the years I just see it all as one big cauldron of electric charges. Learning how to handle those charges with delicacy and finesse will be the key.

As for the cosmic mind… I don’t know (but wouldn’t be surprised to find that the “universe” is learning). But we know that the ground beneath our feet is floating on a liquid mantle and it is not turning at the same rate as the actual central core itself, and the central core is a nuclear reaction, giving off all sorts of emf energy as well as H3 and other stuff. I would expect a very sensitive device could pick up natural fluctuations in the effect of gravity due to inconsistent densities throughout the earth, and these areas “wander around ” due to the internal fluids(metals/minerals) convection.

Pineal gland.. interesting.. telepathy??
Last edited by arc on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

http://www.blazelabs.com/f-u-dual.asp wrote: Unified Theory Foundations
© Engineer Xavier Borg - Blaze Labs

The dual nature of light and matter

Four thousand years ago, Democritis created the point particle of mass to represent the fundamental elements of tangible matter. This concept was satisfactory until about 1900, when quantum properties of matter were found. Then, puzzles, problems, and paradoxes appeared, because most properties of matter derive from the wave structure of particles. Democritis couldn't know this, and until recently few persons challenged this concept, now embedded as a paradigm into mainstream science. Nevertheless, Schroedinger, deBroglie, Dirac, and Einstein, the founders of the quantum theory, preferred a wave structure of matter, and in the last decades researchers have experimentally validated their intuition. Unfortunately however, mainstream science is still stuck within the 'hard particle' paradigm and prefers to use the term 'wave particle duality', instead of clearly establishing that 'hard particles' are nothing but an old scientific misinterpretation, due to our sense of touch. Once the wave structure of matter is accepted, most physics as we know it will automatically collapse, and that will be the start of a completely new unified science.

The notion of wave-particle duality, states that an electron, for example, may sometimes act like a wave and sometimes like a particle. Conventional physics explains that when electrons are excited, packets of quanta are released as electromagnetic radiation and then 'hit' matter, the same way a ball hits a wall, resulting in kinetic and heat energy at the target. It also states that Energy=hf where h is Planck's constant (h = 6.63E-34 Js), that is the frequency band is not continuous, but rather exists in digital steps (quantised) in exact factors of h. This wave-particle duality characteristic, together with the uncertainty principle and quantisation, have totally upset most of the past well known physicists, and although both wave and particle characteristics have been experimentally confirmed, it is still very unclear what's the mechanism undergoing within matter or wave.

Image Some physicists, attempting to unify gravity with the other fundamental forces, have come to a startling prediction: every fundamental matter particle should have a massive "shadow" force carrier particle, and every force carrier should have a massive "shadow" matter particle. This relationship between matter particles and force carriers is called supersymmetry. For example, for every type of quark there may be a type of particle called a "squark." Again, such reasoning is highly distorted due to the hard particle paradigm. In another separate experiment, researchers led by Valery Nesvizhevsky at the Laue-Langevin Institute in France, isolated hundreds of neutrons from all major effects except gravity, then watched them in a special detector as gravity pulled them down. It was not a smooth fall! As expected by the standing wave theory, the neutrons fell in quantum jumps. This confirms that particle motion in the macro world is not a continuous process! So we see that hard particles and their motion gets quite weird, with quantum movement and imaginary components to describe their motion. This is a strong evidence that the reality based on hard particles moving in space is totally wrong, and has resulted into a whole mess of incompatible scientific fields. Contrary to what our senses make us believe, no experiment has ever shown that hard particles either exist or move! But, on the other hand, we have experiments that show particles disappearing from one place to appear in another place without 'moving' along a path, somehow like being teletransported.

For too many years people imagined atoms as point electrons orbiting around a nucleus. This myth, obviously imitating our planetary system, was shown wrong by quantum theory more than sixty years ago, and despite this fact, it is still the first basic model that students are exposed to in some schools. For example, in the hydrogen atom, quantum theory predicts the electron presence as a symmetrical spherical cloud around the proton. Some physicists, still under the effect of the 600-year-old old myth, concluded that the point bits of matter were still there, even though quantum theory contains no notion of point particles, just because they insist that matter has to be made up of smaller and smaller matter. Actually, in the hydrogen atom both the electron wave-structure and the proton have the same center. As described in my 'Particle' section, both nucleus and electron's structure can be imagined like onion layers - spherical concentric layers of electromagnetic waves around a center. The amplitude of the EM waves decreases, as shown in the graph below. There are no point masses, no orbits - just waves.
This is a wonderful website you found Mr. Mikado.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

FM No Static At All wrote:This is a wonderful website you found Mr. Mikado.
Mikado,

Yes, it is a very good website. I especially like the he Dielectrophoresis Effect - explaining the change in permittivity & space-time distortion.
http://www.blazelabs.com/e-exp01.asp wrote:The resulting effect is an accelerating force on neutral gas molecules which leaves the same molecules in their original uncharged, non-ionic state (unless they get in direct contact with the electrodes) in all respects similar to gravity! This force only acts momentarily during charge build up and does not contribute to the observed thrust. It is interesting to note that the denser gases are normally those with higher K, and in the case of having the sharpest electrode fixed vertically above the smoother one, the resulting gas distribution will be opposite to that taken under normal gravity effect, that is the lightest gases will settle below the heavy ones. This means that within the air gap, the gas components will be under the effect of an artificial gravity, with the heaviest components 'falling' towards the sharp electrode and the lightest floating up to the smoother one. We know that gravity is equivalent to space-time bending, which makes such a configuration of electrodes exhibit space-time modification, and thus a potential candidate for anti-gravity mechanisms. This artificial gravity effect has been proved by NASA GFFC artificial gravity cell in a much similar way, although they do not put a clear explanation of its function, other than a weird electrostatic effect resembling gravity.

I must study this more. But it follows what the UTK Plasma Physics lab experiments were doing.

MagicBill
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

"This artificial gravity effect has been proved by NASA GFFC artificial gravity cell in a much similar way, although they do not put a clear explanation of its function, other than a weird electrostatic effect resembling gravity."

Great finds everybody.

Now...... thats an interesting statement if there ever was one.
Wierd electrotatic effect? resembling gravity?

Looking it from the other view then..... shouldn't gravity display something.... wierdly resembling an electrostatic effect?

Wasn't it Neils Bohr who questioned not only where an electron went when it diappeared during what was later called the " quantum leap" but how did it know then to resume its orbit at a particular speed? He asked "Who sets the speed limits on these things anyway?" <g>

How Bohred (sorry) we would be if we knew everything! Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:<SNIP>
Wierd electrotatic effect? resembling gravity?

Looking it from the other view then..... shouldn't gravity display something.... wierdly resembling an electrostatic effect?

Wasn't it Neils Bohr who questioned not only where an electron went when it diappeared during what was later called the " quantum leap" but how did it know then to resume its orbit at a particular speed? He asked "Who sets the speed limits on these things anyway?" <g>

How Bohred (sorry) we would be if we knew everything! Linda
Linda,

Bohring! Sorry, couldn't resist! :lol:

I saw the Blazelabs site and thought of your Dad and his capacitors. This also ties in with the UT professor that was judged guilty for his work with the Air Force on the plasma panels. I hope he is not charged.

As for 'how did it know then to resume its orbit at a particular speed?', there is a principle called Le Chatlier's Principle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Chatelier's_principle wrote:The principle is named after Henry Louis Le Chatelier and Karl Ferdinand Braun who discovered it independently. It can be summarized as:

If a chemical system at equilibrium experiences a change in concentration, temperature, volume, or total pressure, then the equilibrium shifts to partially counter-act the imposed change.

It is common to take Le Chatelier's principle to be a more general observation, roughly stated: "Any change in status quo prompts an opposing reaction in the responding system." This principle also has a variety of names, depending upon the discipline using it. See for example Lenz's law and homeostasis.
So we know when we excite and electron by the addition of high voltage, the added energy raises the electron to higher energy levels. Bohr talked about shells and as the electron increased in energy, it would raise to a shell or level farther from the nucleus. The electron would prefer to be in the lower level. So it sheds off the energy as a packet of energy like a photon. You see a flash of light or a glow. But how did it "know", why didn't the electron stay in the outer orbit and another pop down to take its place? Good questions, but then this invokes the mystical nature of the aether. Where photons "know" which direction to go, separated by their twins racing through fiber optics bundles miles long and separated by miles. The aether which contains the storehouse of knowledge. The trick is to tap into it. If you had access to an all-knowing entity or substance or whatever you want to call it that always had the right answers and you could ask any question and receive the right answer, wouldn't you use it? All you'd have to do is to trust it.

Linda, we can never know everything about everything but it's fun to learn about the little bit that we do know.

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: This also ties in with the UT professor that was judged guilty for his work with the Air Force on the plasma panels. I hope he is not charged..
What I read was that he is charged and awaiting sentencing.
htmagic wrote:As for 'how did it know then to resume its orbit at a particular speed?', there is a principle called Le Chatlier's Principle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Chatelier's_principle wrote:The principle is named after Henry Louis Le Chatelier and Karl Ferdinand Braun who discovered it independently. It can be summarized as:

If a chemical system at equilibrium experiences a change in concentration, temperature, volume, or total pressure, then the equilibrium shifts to partially counter-act the imposed change.

It is common to take Le Chatelier's principle to be a more general observation, roughly stated: "Any change in status quo prompts an opposing reaction in the responding system." This principle also has a variety of names, depending upon the discipline using it. See for example Lenz's law and homeostasis.
So we know when we excite and electron by the addition of high voltage, the added energy raises the electron to higher energy levels. Bohr talked about shells and as the electron increased in energy, it would raise to a shell or level farther from the nucleus. The electron would prefer to be in the lower level. So it sheds off the energy as a packet of energy like a photon. You see a flash of light or a glow. But how did it "know", why didn't the electron stay in the outer orbit and another pop down to take its place? Good questions, but then this invokes the mystical nature of the aether. Where photons "know" which direction to go, separated by their twins racing through fiber optics bundles miles long and separated by miles. The aether which contains the storehouse of knowledge. The trick is to tap into it. If you had access to an all-knowing entity or substance or whatever you want to call it that always had the right answers and you could ask any question and receive the right answer, wouldn't you use it? All you'd have to do is to trust it.
Mr. Magic, please rethink what you have compared (Le Chatelier's principle) to the electron, also, do you really believe that it has to be "High Voltage" to excite and raise an electron to a higher energy level?

I'll stop at that.

MIkado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

htmagic
I agree with your comment on the UT professor, there is/was plenty of info on the web about plasmas and hypersonic flight theories, magnetic walls and other info, its not new. they should read the pdf's posted by researchers.... they would have to put them all in jail.

Linda

"This artificial gravity effect has been proved by NASA GFFC artificial gravity cell in a much similar way, although they do not put a clear explanation of its function, other than a weird electrostatic effect resembling gravity."
Linda
This brings to mind something NASA has mentioned in the past about "using electrostatic fields" to help organise micro satellites and control their orbital characteristics, and clustering. they have a patent for a TTB type device... what is the take on this???????

Now to another issue.
Is it possible that the concept of curved space time as depicted in the photo above is in fact not entirely accurate.

What about the possibility of space having different "densities" due to objects within it, and the actions happening to space itself. The objects (from meteors to galaxies) create steadily increasing "diffraction like layers" the closer you get to them, almost like a gradual blending of differing density liquids, with no discernable layers between. We have refractive indexes and acoustic impedances and high frequency radio signals bouncing off obstacles...

is it all about flow... and the ability to interrupt or shield from it.?

Maybe you don’t “push” against it at all, maybe you just use an “umbrella” to divert its influence

arc
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Gravity and Spin - Torsion Fields, Part 1

Post by htmagic »

Arc,

I just read your post today. Somehow I wasn't alerted to your post. Maybe at the time it wasn't meant to be.
I wish to post something I read about in another forum. And the post I read fits best in here. I was thinking about making a new section called Torsion fields and that topic has been talked about in the past. We know that the flows are rotational and have spin and torsion fields describe this phenomena. But here is the post I want folks to read and meditate upon:
Here's some interesting info about torsion fields. They're produced by magnets,
gyroscopes, certain shapes like cones, flat triangles, and pyramids, and can be
detected coming from stars using shielded radio telescopes. Grebennikov found that empty
honeycomb of certain bees could affect persons to feel sickness, illusions of
falling, flying, etc. Torsion fields also can alter the spin state of physical media,
which might explain devices like the Sweet-VTA, or Philadelphia Experiment, especially since
it can affect spin inside atoms, using very little power.

Torsion fields also might explain various anomalous results and devices, that
produce results unexplainable by standard physics. And spires and domes of some churches
can be considered passive torsion generators, which would explain the tranquility
people feel inside them. Objects having geometrical sizes that obey the rule of "golden
section" (1:0,618) are also passive torsion generators.

One interesting experiment transmitted torsion waves from a duck to a hen, which
started a transformation of the hen into a duck. And Kanchzhen's torsion generator
reportedly reduced gravity.

Here's a quote:

" Strong torsion fields are generated by high electrical potentials and by
devices having organized circular or spiral electromagnetic processes. (Probably the
first researcher to investigate the torsion fields created by these types of
generators was Nikola Tesla.

It is useful to note experiments demonstrating effects which were usually
interpreted as the manifestation of the so called "fifth force". Probably the first researcher
to encounter the "fifth force" in the end of XIX century was a professor of Russian
physical-chemical society N.P.Myshkin. In 1990, De Sabbata and C.Sivaram
demonstrated that phenomena connected with the "fifth force" can be interpreted as
manifestation of torsion.

It is also important to note the experiments which demonstrate anomalies
connected with gyroscopes and gyroscopic systems. Probably the first researcher to
establish that the behavior of gyroscopic systems cannot be explained in the frame work of
Newton's mechanics was Russian astrophysicist N.A.Kozyrev. In the 50s, N.A.Kozyrev
conducted a large series of experiments with gyroscopes and found that variations of the
gyroscope's weight exists depending on the angular velocity and the direction of rotation.
Later, Kozyrev's results were completely confirmed by a member of the Belarus Academy
of Sciences A.I.Veinik, who in the 60s - 80s conducted a major research of the
anomalies demonstrated by gyroscopic systems. In 1989 H.Hayasaka and S. Takeuchi published
results of their experiments in which the fall-time of freely falling spinning gyroscope
was measured. These experiments showed that the fall-time varies depending on the
angular velocity and the direction of rotation. The unusual behavior of spinning
gyroscopes was observed by S.M.Polyakov in the USSR and many others, and basically was
interpreted as a manifestation of antigravitation. In 1991, G.I.Shipov showed that the violation
of Newton's mechanics demonstrated by gyroscopic systems was caused by the
appearance of torsion fields generated by spinning masses.

From the mid-50s to the late 70s, N.A.Kozyrev (with V.V.Nasonov) conducted
astronomical observations using a receiving system of a new type. When the
telescope was directed at a certain star, the detector (designed by N.A.Kozyrev and V.
V.Nasonov) positioned within the telescope registered the incoming signal even if the main
mirror of the telescope was shielded by metal screens. This fact indicated that
electromagnetic waves (light) had some component that could not be shielded by metal screens.
When the telescope was directed not at the visible position but at the true position of a
star, the detector then registered an incoming signal that was much stronger. The
detection of the true positions of different stars could be interpreted only as detection of
star radiation that had velocities billions of times greater than the speed of light.
N.A. Kozyrev also found that the detector registered an incoming signal when the
telescope was directed at a position symmetrical to the visible position of a
star relative to it's true position. This fact was interpreted as a detection of the
future positions of stars.

In the late 80s to early 90s, astronomical observations using the
Kozyrev-type detector were successfully conducted by a group of academicians at the Russian
Academy of Sciences M.M.Lavrentiev. While the sky was scanned by the shielded telescope
with the detector inside, it registered signals coming from the visible position of each
star, the true position, and also a position symmetrical to the visible position of a
star relative to it's true position. M.M.Lavrentiev could not give a theoretical
interpretation to these facts. In 1992 these experiments were successfully
repeated by the A.E.Akimov group at the Main astronomical observatory of the Ukraine Academy
of Sciences (Kiev) and at the Crimean astrophysical observatory (Nauchnyi). The
obtained results were interpreted as detection of torsion waves. (As is well known, stars
are objects with large angular momentum.). It should be noted that the fact of
detection of future star positions has also been given a rigorous theoretical interpretation.
In the framework of G.I.Shipov's "Physical vacuum theory" it is shown that torsion
fields can propagate not only in the future but in the past as well. There exists a
fundamental (theoretical and experimental) reason to suppose that various psychophysical
phenomena (e.g. precognition) are connected with certain manifestations of torsion fields.
(The connection of psychophysics phenomena with torsion fields' manifestations was
discussed in.)

The concept of torsion fields is not new. Torsion field theory is a trend in
theoretical physics dating back to 1913. As is well known in General Relativity (GR), A.Einstein
showed the existence of a close interconnection between gravitation and the curvature of
space-time. About then E.Cartan showed that a connection may exist between some
physical values and another geometric abstraction - torsion. E.Cartan performed the first
theoretical works devoted to a theory of gravitation containing torsion, but at
the early stages, Cartan's gravitation theory never obtained support, since spin was
not yet discovered at that time. Cartan was the first to point to the possibility of the
existence of fields generated by the spin angular momentum density.

In the late 50s - late 60s, attempts to complement Einstein's gravitation
theory with torsion were made. The first such attempts were made by T.W.Kibble and
D.W.Sciama. But the explosive rise of publications devoted to torsion only occurred after the
first (and sensational) torsion effect was calculated. In the works of A.Trautman and
W.Kopczynski, it was persuasively demonstrated that the torsion of space-time can eliminate
the cosmological singularities in non-stationary models of the Universe. After the
works of Trautman and Kopczynski, hundreds of works devoted to the theory of gravitation
with torsion were published in a short period of time. The so called Einstein-Cartan
theory (ECT) (sometimes -Sciama-Kibble is added) became the best known.

In the framework of ECT, spin-torsion interaction is practically a contact
spin-spin interaction, and the torsion of space-time does not propagate in this theory. In
ECT, the constant of spin-torsion interactions is proportionate to the product of the
gravitational constant G and Planck's constant h. Thus in ECT the constant of
spin-torsion interactions is approximately 27 orders of magnitude weaker than
the constant of gravitation interactions. Owing to the above, many authors have
repeatedly stated that experimentally observed phenomena cannot be explained by torsion
theories, since torsion effects cannot be observed. But as is well known to the experts,
this conclusion holds true only for those theories which consider the torsion field
to be a static field which cannot propagate (e.g. ECT). After ECT, which describes
torsion fields generated by spinning objects without propagation, a large number of
non-linear torsion theories appeared. These theories operated with spinning sources having
radiation. It was demonstrated that the Lagrangian of a spinning source having
radiation can contain a large number of terms with constants that do not depend on G or h.
Thus the constant of spin-torsion interactions can be a significant value according
to these theories. For instance, according to G.I.Shipov's torsion theory the constant of
spin-torsion interactions is valued at no less than 10 -5 - 10 -6. It should be
noted that the correctness of this evaluation has been confirmed in various
experiments.

As was already mentioned, E.Cartan was the first to theoretically investigate
the physical properties of fields generated by the spin angular momentum density.
The phenomena presented in the experimental investigations of gyroscopic systems
appeared to be the natural manifestation of torsion fields. Probably the first researchers
to interpret the observed "anomalous" variations in gyroscope weight as a
manifestation of torsion fields generated by spinning gyroscope, were H.Hayasaka and S.Takeuchi.
It is important to note the fact that in order to obtain the effect, the gyroscope must
be subjected to non-stationary rotation. For instance, N.A.Kozyrev and A.I.Veinik
employed special vibrations of the gyroscope, and in H.Hayasaka's experiments,
free-falling gyroscopes were used. This important condition was not taken into consideration
by those researchers who declared the absence of any weight variation in their
experiments.

Torsion fields are generated by the classical spin or by the spin angular
momentum density (on a macroscopic level). The characteristics of torsion fields differ
substantially from the characteristics of electro-magnetic and gravitation
fields. Torsion fields have axial symmetry, unlike electromagnetic and gravitation
fields that have central symmetry. There exist both right and left torsion fields (depending
on the classical spin orientation or rotational orientation). Fig.1 depicts a diagram
of the torsion field generated by a mechanically rotated object (e.g. gyroscope) (at
present fig.1 is unavailable). If the rotation (including classical spin) is stationary
(i.e. the angular velocity is constant; the rotating mass is distributed uniformly
relative to the rotation axis; the precession and nutation are absent, etc.), then this
object generates a static torsion field. The static torsion field exists in the region
of space within a certain distance from the source. If rotation is non-stationary, then
this object generates propagating torsion radiation (torsion waves).

Torsion fields transmit information without transmitting energy, and they
propagate through physical media without interacting (in traditional sense) with this
media. But propagating torsion fields alter the spin state of physical media. Thus torsion
fields can be detected by various types of detector. Torsion fields cannot be shielded
by most materials, but they can be shielded by materials having certain spin-structures.
The lower bound of torsion signal velocity is estimated at 109c, where c is the
velocity of light. This is due to the fact that torsion fields are identical to the
transverse spin polarization of the physical vacuum.

It should be noted that the spatial configuration of the torsion field
generated by a spinning particle differs from the spatial structure of an "artificially"
rotated object (e.g. gyroscope). Torsion fields are generated not only by a single spinning
particle, but also by an ensemble of particles as well. This situation is similar to
electricity, where we often encounter the collective electric fields generated by the
ensembles of electric charges (nuclei, atoms, charged bodies, etc.). Thus any nuclear
spin-polarized target is a source of a torsion field. As was mentioned already, this fact was
repeatedly observed in many experiments, and since analogous spins attract,
while opposite spins repel, then the interaction of a spin-polarized particle with a
spin-polarized target nucleus results in the appearance of "anomalous" forces
which depend on mutual spin orientation of the particle and the target.

Since all substances (except amorphous materials) have their own
stereochemistry which determines not only the location of atoms in molecules, but also
determines their mutual spin orientation, then the superposition of the torsion fields generated
by the atomic and nuclear spins of each molecule determines the intensity of the
torsion field in the space surrounding each molecule. The superposition of all these torsion
fields determines the intensity and spatial configuration of the characteristic torsion
field for that substance. Thus each substance possess its own characteristic torsion
field. Each physical object in living or non-living nature possesses its own
characteristic torsion field. The torsion fields of any object can be detected by various
methods. Torsion fields can be observed visually by the Kirlian method. (It should be
noted that the torsion fields of various objects also can be visually observed by
"psychics". This is usually interpreted as "aura" observation.)

The property which is open to influence by torsion fields is spin. Thus the
structure of the torsion field of every physical object can be altered by the influence of
an external torsion field. As a result of such an influence, the new configuration
of the torsion field will be fixed as a metastable state (as a transverse spin
polarization state,) and will remain intact even after the source of the external torsion
field is moved to another region of space. Thus torsion fields of certain spatial
configurations can be "recorded" on any physical object. This fact was repeatedly observed by
many researchers.

The magnetization of ferromagnets results in the appearance of a collective
magnetic field. But as a matter of fact, the sequencing of the orientation of magnetic
moments automatically results in a sequencing of classical spins which are generated by
the motion of electrons in circular molecular currents. So, the magnetization of
ferromagnets results not only in the appearance of a collective magnetic field,
but in appearance of a collective torsion field as well. Thus any permanent magnet
possesses its own torsion field. This fact was first experimentally discovered by
A.I.Veinik.

Since any physical object possess its own torsion field, then the torsion
field of permanent magnet is able to affect any physical object. Under-standing this
important property of magnetic fields allows us to under-stand a variety of phenomena, for
instance the phenomenon known as "magnetization of water," which consists of
changing the biological activity of water (including distilled water) by subjecting it to
the influence of a magnet. Since the distilled water is diamagnetic, then the
process of influencing it with a magnetic field lacks sense from a traditional point of
view. But the "magnetization of water" effect can be clearly detected by various methods.
In this case the effect is caused not by a magnetic field but by a torsion field which
affects the torsion field of water.

The following fundamentally important fact should be emphasized. In the
framework of the theory of electro-torsion interactions, it is shown that if an electrostatic
or electromagnetic field exists in some region of space, then there always exists a
torsion field in that region of space. Electrostatic or electromagnetic fields without a
torsion component do not exist. This was shown rigorously by G.I.Shipov. Strong torsion
fields are generated by high electrical potentials and by devices having organized
circular or spiral electromagnetic processes. (Probably the first researcher to investigate
the torsion fields created by these types of generators was Nikola Tesla. In Russia,
similar results were obtained by S.V.Avramenko, G.F.Ignatjev and others.)

The principles considered above allow us to classify three types of torsion
generators. The first type employs materials (objects) having specially
organized spin polarization (e.g. permanent magnets). In the second type of torsion generator,
the torsion component of electromagnetic or electrostatic field is employed (e.g.
generators created by S.V.Avramenko, G.F.Ignatjev, G.A.Sergejev, S.N.Tarakhtiy and many
others). The third type of torsion generator employs a specially organized rotation of a
material substance: e.g. a variety of generators created by A.I.Veinik; K.N.Perebeinos'
generators with mechanically rotating masses; and V.M.Yurovitsky's generators
created based upon the rotation of magnetic fields (magnets). V.M.Yurovitsky was the
first to point out that many phenomena could be explained as a result of a manifestation
of long-range fields generated by classical spin or spin angular momentum density.
Later generators based on mechanically rotating magnets were developed by V.V.Bobyr
and many others. As a result of a series of experiments conducted in the Institute of
Material Research ("Institute problem materialovedeniya" in Russian) (Kiev, Ukraine) it
was established that torsion radiation produced by this sort of generator is able to
alter the inner structure of any substance (it's spin structure). It was also
established that an identical alteration of the structure of various substances can be achieved
by "sensitives" ("psychics,") and could not be achieved by the use of other known
technologies.

There exists a fourth type of torsion generator. Torsion fields can be
generated as the result of a distortion of the geometry of the physical vacuum. Every object
having a certain surface geometry will simultaneously generate left and right torsion
fields of a certain configuration depending on the geometry of the object. This fact can be
detected by various types of physical, chemical and biological indicators. The unusual
effects demonstrated by pyramids, cones, cylinders, flat triangles, etc. were repeatedly
observed by many researchers in different countries. Different researchers
usually have given their own names to the observed effects: for instance, "radiesthesietic
radiation", "cellular and hollow structures effect", "shape power", "pyramid
power", etc. In the USSR, the effects demonstrated by objects with various geometry have
been investigated by A.I.Veinik, V.S.Grebennikov, Yu.V.Tszyan Kanchzhen,
I.M.Shakhparonov, A.A.Beridze-Stakhovsky and others.

In the mid 80s, V.S.Grebennikov found that the empty honeycomb of certain
bees could have an influence upon any biological object: from microorganisms to human
beings. The affected person basically felt sickness, illusions of falling, flying, etc. The
observed influence could not be shielded. As the result of the conducted experiments, it
was determined that the effect was caused by the shape (form) of bee honeycomb. The
understanding of this fact allowed the development of various types of devices
having certain geometric proportions that demonstrated the same effects.
V.S.Grebennikov has interpreted the discovered effect as "resonance interactions" between an
organism and the objects of a special shape.

In the late 80s, an experimental investigation of the torsion fields
generated by objects having various surface geometries was conducted by the A.E.Akimov group
at the Physics Institute of the Ukraine Academy of Sciences and at Chernovitsky
University. In particular, the influence of torsion fields generated by cones of different
sizes and proportions upon various processes was investigated. It was experimentally
established that objects having geometrical sizes that obey the rule of "golden section"
(1:0,618) can be considered as passive torsion generators. The points that divide the
cone's height in 3 equal parts correspond to the maximum strength of a left torsion
field inside the cone.

As is well known to experts in meditation, the shape of the building plays an
important role in the process of meditation. Thus the spires and domes of
churches and temples (as well as pyramids in Egypt and other countries) should be considered
as so called passive torsion generators. The torsion fields of a meditating person can
be significantly magnified if the meditation takes place in a building having
particular geometric proportions. This fact is employed in the generators developed by
A.A.Beridze-Stakhovsky. Over the course of the latter 30 years, torsion
generators based upon the shape effect were developed by many specialists.

The fifth type of torsion generator employs a combination of the principles
described above. For instance, a combination of high-frequency electromagnetic
oscillations and topological effect (shape effect) is used in the generators developed by
Yu.V.Tszyan Kanchzhen. (The operation of his devices was interpreted as "high-frequency
bio-communication".) Tszyan Kanchzhen's torsion generator. The object is placed
into the receiver-enclosure. Another object is placed into the transmitter-enclosure. The
transmitter-enclosure is a three-dimensional shape consisting of pentagon. Cones
are placed on the sides of these pentagons. The object is subjected to the influence
of a generator of high-frequency (~ 11 GHz) electromagnetic oscillations. The torsion
component of these EM oscillations excites the torsion field of object. This
torsion field is also intensified by the topological effect. The excited torsion field
is concentrated at the tops of the cones and then is directed to the
receiver-enclosure. As a rule, a several-day stay of objects in them resulted in following. If a hen is
placed in the receiver-enclosure and a duck is placed in the transmitter-enclosure,
then a hen gradually starts to look like a duck. (For instance, a hen gained duck webs and
etc.)

An analogous effect was discovered in the 60s by the V.P.Kaznacheev group.
Their research was connected with theoretical and experimental investigations that
were conducted in the 20s by A.G.Gurvich. As is well known to biophysics experts, in
the 20s A.G.Gurvich experimentally discovered the super-weak radiation of cells that has
been called "mitogenetic radiation". A.G.Gurvich has found that mitogenetic radiation
of one cellular culture was able to stimulate or to suppress the vital activity of
another cellular culture. In the 60s, the V.P.Kaznacheev group conducted a series of
experiments using the following scheme. An infected cellular culture was encapsulated in an
airtight enclosure. Another cellular culture that was intact (not infected) was
encapsulated in another sealed enclosure. Then the two enclosures were attached together so that
optical contact alone (e.g. a glass or quartz plate) could exist between the two
enclosures. The airtight seals of both enclosures remained intact. The degradation of the
infected cellular culture was observed. After a certain period of time, the analogous
process started in the other enclosure (i.e. the cells in the intact enclosure became
infected in spite of the sealing of both enclosures). Many different cell types were used
in various experiments, including cells of the human organism. In 1973 this effect
was announced as the discovery of "remote intercellular interactions in the system
of two cultures".

V.P.Kaznacheev has used an electromagnetic concept for the interpretation of
the observed phenomenon (as well as A.G.Gurvich and Yu.V.Tszyan Kanchzhen). But in
other experiments conducted by several research groups, it was established that the
main factor in Kaznacheev's effect (as well as in A.G.Gurvich's "mitogenetic
radiation" and in Yu.V.Tszyan Kanchzhen's effect) is the intercellular interactions created by
means of the torsion fields of cells. In particular, this conclusion was confirmed in the
experiments conducted by the L.N.Lupichev group in the late 80s. In these
experiments, the distant influence of various chemical substancs on different cells was
investigated. It was established that it is possible to create conditions where the influence
can be detected even if the chemical substance is shielded by metal screens. Thus the
main factor in the observed effect had a non-electromagnetic nature. The second
important confirmation of the torsion nature of the detected interactions was the fact
that screening by aluminum was efficient (while others were not). (It should be noted
that torsion fields in some cases can be screened by aluminum.) This fact was first
discovered by N.A.Kozyrev and later it was confirmed repeatedly by many
researchers. The possibility of reflecting torsion waves by a mirror with aluminum coating is
responsible for the possibility of reflecting torsion waves by the mirrors of telescope
(even if those mirrors are shielded by various screens).

Over the course of the latter 30 years, various devices that could be seen as
torsion generators were patented in many countries. As a rule no theoretical
interpretation of their work was given. For example, devices which employ a combination of
topological effects (fourth type of torsion generator) and an intense electric field (second
type of torsion generator) is described in the French patent. The construction of the
described devices is similar to Yu.V. Tszyan Kanchzhen's generator. Two pairs of
electrodes having a voltage between 60-300 kV are connected to a 16-sided prism. On one part of
its sides the cones are placed. As the authors claim, this generator reduces gravitation,
accelerates the speed of chemical reactions, etc. Since the generation of static
torsion fields results in transverse spin polarization of the physical vacuum that can
be retained as metastable state, then many effects were observed up to four days
after the generator was turned off. The analogous principle is employed in one of
A.I.Veinik's generators. The developed device has demonstrated various physiological effects.
The influence remained even when the generator was turned off and moved to another
area of space. A number of generators using the combination of topological effects and
electromagnetic fields were developed by I.M.Shakhparonov and others."

http://www.geocities.com/klenys/parapsychology
Now parts of this post were mentioned in this forum before. It was interesting to see a lot of this forum's contents summed up in one post.

Thoughts, anyone?

MagicBill
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic Bill,

Mayber, perhaps, not so much summarizing as " touching upon"

If you get a chance to go to the RANDOM section see what Flow had to say from an earlier post ( on another forum)yet it applies and is needed NOW. He mentions " Self Organization" and then he says something very interesting about the stranglehold that the corporate world has on all of us. Does it strike you at all strange that we are seeing an upping of the ante regarding " self organization" and a decline possibly of things financial

Knowing suddenly that we have another 2000 messages delivered to us strangely from Flow .... is encouraging to me. Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Magic Bill

That is a very interesting post. There is a lot of information and cross linking concepts within it. I will need some time to think and will reply to it this weekend. I will say at the moment though that the more I read on this board/forum the stranger the cross linking becomes, both present and past tense.

arc
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Arc,
You missed something off from your last post.
You said about links from present and past, you missed future.
kevin
fibonacci is king
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Kevin

I am laughing... and also looking over my shoulder. You have done it again, I actually did have the word "future" there but deleted it as I had a vivid thought on the fractal nature of the possible pathways we may take and how we continually adjust the future as we go. There are so many possibilities but also so many similarities. We are in many ways all of us like one single beach, we are all just grains upon the shore but all need each other to keep the water from the soil. or perhaps even more like individual pieces of a jigsaw, without the eye the mouth is silent as it hath not seen the splendid wonders before it, and without the ear it hath not heard the wisdom of which it may proclaim.

arc
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote:Magic Bill,

If you get a chance to go to the RANDOM section see what Flow had to say from an earlier post ( on another forum)yet it applies and is needed NOW. He mentions " Self Organization" and then he says something very interesting about the stranglehold that the corporate world has on all of us. Does it strike you at all strange that we are seeing an upping of the ante regarding " self organization" and a decline possibly of things financial
"Self-organization" seems to me more of that "oder out of chaos" that Heisenberg theorized about. It is rings with truth that our thoughts are the impetus for that organization, not some randomness that organizes on its own. Perhaps we are causing the shift to occur by our won thoughts and meditations into shifting the Paradigm.

Regarding the globalists/industrialists fear mongering and manipulations, Jim Marrs recent book, The Rise Of The Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten To Take Over America which paints a dark image of our possible future, also explicitly details how this all came about, and the depth to which it extends into every aspect of life.

The more I have learned of all these things, the more I have come to understand just what your father and TCG were really about.It why they did not get involved in the politics and conflicts on the surface, and were more inclined to work within and among those very secret societies and "military-industrial complex" webs of compartmentalizations. while not overtly subverting their plans, at least stalling the inevitable results until such a time as the rest of the world had a chance to "wake up" to the facts.

We members of the forum, have been expounding or many aspects of the hidden truths and agendas that permeates our world as a whole. While we discuss and debate the sciences, we have also become most acutely aware of what lies beneath the surface, and the possibilities that exist to move into a new paradigm of peace and cooperation that breaks down the barriers of political borders and self interests.

The most immediate threat at the moment, at least most significant in our ability to break free of the stranglehold of the world banking system, is this outrageous bailout plan, which will not do anything for the people, only produce a tightening rein on us by the very same interests that have been undermining our freedoms since the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. Like MLK, Gandhi, and our own Mr. Trickfox, I am a pacifist, and advocate nonviolent means to topple the status quo. I strongly suggest that we each visualize what a free and peaceful world looks like, and place our collective thoughts into creating that reality now, not in the future.

For those that feel it is against their religion or science, I suggest that you allow yourself to look beyond the box of that dogma and into the realm of miracles. Instead of externalizing the omnipotent powers of a God, internalize them as if your God resides within your very being, which of course "God" does. We are created in that image therefore we share that power. We only need to trust in that we can utilize it to change the world, and we will. Bring the context of peace from your inner minds to the outer limits!

We now return control of your world to you! :wink:

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/