WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Re: WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hey Grinder!

Can you stay for a bit and join in again? We have really missed your input here!

Doubt that you can tell us very much about your new job but I am assuming that it is where your heart was leading you all along and I am also figuring that you pretty much fill out those shoes you needed to fill.( For those of us on the forum who have figured all of this out .... I know that they join with me in being pretty proud of you and saying that your Dad would be proud too, I am sure. For those who haven't figured it yet ...... well someday the light might come on.)

" There are more things" right Mikado? ......... So now we are exploring " portals" and frankly I am ready to wade through it all because I think that there just might be some truth there. And this group might just have the people in it to see through it.

Oh someone out there is maybe saying thats " mystical bullshit" <g> ..... "Yes! " I say ! And proud of it! If I didn't really believe in all of that "mystical bullshit " before I got on this forum, I sure in hell believe it now! MarkC
grinder
Senior Officer

Post by grinder »

Trickfox.

I would say " all of them" but I certainly wouldn't trust me.

And you ask what you were wearing but I would counter with "why then did you decide to sit on the curb?"

Thinking of course that you perhaps needed medical attention, what was I going to do, not respond? I mean, I KNEW you, in a manner of speaking! So there I go <g> the little novice Jr. Birdman that I still am and after nearly a blemish free weekend of staying clear of Mikado and his crab legs and BBQ ribs and everything else. ( I think I was getting an A MarkC !)...I was getting everything done!

And then you sat down on the curb! Laughing about it now .... but .... I impulsively came out of the background ( which I was told very sternly a short time later) . I should NEVER have done. I should have sent someone else. But you see. Stupidity reigns sometimes. So the question remains. Did you do that intentionally to draw me out? OK OK it worked but I have probably learned <g>

So my motto, borrowed from others is " Fly and forget" <g> grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
I guess this is where "Tactical" meets "Strategic" in our world right?
In your opinion.....Can you tell me which one of these items is a Mind Control Device?
"Question answers" are not allowed.

Trickfox
Hmmm, the one looks familiar.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:
Thinking of course that you perhaps needed medical attention, what was I going to do, not respond? I mean, I KNEW you, in a manner of speaking! So there I go <g> the little novice Jr. Birdman that I still am and after nearly a blemish free weekend of staying clear of Mikado and his crab legs and BBQ ribs and everything else. ( I think I was getting an A MarkC !)...I was getting everything done!

And then you sat down on the curb! Laughing about it now .... but .... I impulsively came out of the background ( which I was told very sternly a short time later) . I should NEVER have done. I should have sent someone else. But you see. Stupidity reigns sometimes. So the question remains. Did you do that intentionally to draw me out? OK OK it worked but I have probably learned <g>

So my motto, borrowed from others is " Fly and forget" <g> grinder
So, where were you at about midnight when I and a friend went for a walk...around the lonnnng block? (Actually, ...truth be told.....I was attempting to drag you or someone into my playing field. Didn't work..did it.)

Oh, and let that be a lesson to you...don't get in my way at a buffet!.....<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Re: right under our noses

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Everybody,

Those new to this forum and studying everyones history with it will notice that one of the original reasons I joined was my fascination with the fact that Linda Brown went to so many schools in her life. I think that the count was something just shy of 50. And I know that she spent the last two at the Great Valley High school in Malvern, Pa.

WHY. WHY,WHY, WHY would a man who loved his daughter so much make her move so many times?

Well, one reason is that he wanted his family with him and he had to move for some reason from place to place. With all of these discussions of ley lines and intersections I remembered that Leesburg Va seemed to be important in that regard. I can remember the forum talking about special mineral deposits under the town.

So ..... was Dr. Brown going where the "downloads" could reach him easier? This is of course assuming that he was having regular " downloads " in the first place and they were important to him. Had he discovered that they came easier to him in certain places. Its almost as if he treated his moves as if he was some sort of grazing animal. Constantly having to shift to get the most out of the place.

And like Father like daughter ..... I just wondered if Linda has done the same thing in her lifetime. I mean, gone where the "vibrations" or whatever the heck we are going to call them would be more beneficial to her " inspiration" MarkC
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
Any new members must be very confused?
http://www.thornber.net/england/htmlfiles/greattew.html
Went here the other day, St Michaels and all angels ( think )
Communion, especially behind the alter, nearly fell over.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:
If in certain places it is easier to receive downloads due to Ley-lines, accumulation of mineral deposits and similar, why then not imitate nature?

And another horseshoe is leaning! You watching Victoria?
AM2 wrote:When you have discovered all the factors that are essential for a download or an optimal download, then you just have to recreate the proper configuration of these elements and your problem is solved. Herein also lies the key how to enhance the downloads and broaden the channel.

Are you sure the configuration isn't somewhere real close?
AM2 wrote:One thing though should be kept in mind - without enlarging the capability of the vessel and increasing one's control over it not much can be accomplished.

W. David Barclay was closer to truth in some aspects than was realized.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote: So ..... was Dr. Brown going where the "downloads" could reach him easier? This is of course assuming that he was having regular " downloads " in the first place and they were important to him. Had he discovered that they came easier to him in certain places. Its almost as if he treated his moves as if he was some sort of grazing animal. Constantly having to shift to get the most out of the place.
Bad Analogy here.....radios don't always receive everywhere...do they? Someplaces are better but then I do ascribe to the "mystsical elitist bullshit" clique.

Mikado
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:
Mr. Mikado wrote:Are you sure the configuration isn't somewhere real close?
You were probably referring to the combination of Ley-lines and mineral deposits although I strongly doubt that this would cover all of the factors involved.
No, I was not referring to what you mentioned.

Mikado
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Re: two things, at least

Post by Mark Culpepper »

But AM ... do you agree then that those two things could be important in the entire picture?
"You were probably referring to the combination of Ley-lines and mineral deposits although I strongly doubt that this would cover all of the factors involved"AM2
"
So we might be missing alot of the factors BUT are we on the right track, in your opinion? MarkC
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>
Bad Analogy here.....radios don't always receive everywhere...do they? Someplaces are better but then I do ascribe to the "mystsical elitist bullshit" clique.

Mikado
Mikado,

So right under our noses?
You're talking about TTB's shortwave receiver?
Shortwave will pick up better in some places than others and will be affected by mineral content.
I read an article where a ham operator could detect that an earthquake was coming by the doppler shift or warble of the signal as it traveled through rock layers...

MagicBill
P.S. BTW, this is post #15002!
Last edited by htmagic on Thu May 29, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Oh you guys and girls really know how to make one cry with joy!
Yes, I am back after a long break. So good to receive so much love from you all :oops:
I took my dear departed fathers advise awhile back.
He said that whenever you work on a problem too hard, take a break and forget about it, later the solution will just come.
So, I am now back and I posted what I think is a solution on the Lifters group page.
We need to stop standing still in molasses and get on with it!
Remember in the movie, The Thomas Crown Affair, Pierce Brosnan said-"Do you want to dance or DO YOU WANT TO DANCE!"
Well I think two things are for certain here.
One, we have been "spinning our wheels" as my beloved friend used to say.
And two, we have been dancing, not DANCING!
Linda, thanks for the love! GOD knows how much your father meant to me.
If I had met him my life would be complete.
Now, Ladies and Gents, what kind of music have we been dancing to and what kind of music will we DANCE to now?
Remember Tim Ventura?
What happened with him?
I say now is the time, LORD knows we are all only getting older :cry:
I have an idea and it goes a little something like this;
Forget the lifter design, we know it works.
The question now should be, "What other design can we use to show the world that Mr. Brown's work is alive and kicking?"
The present lifter design is cute-but we are adults and need adult things.
Gregg we need to met!
Yes, I am back.
I don't know about the rest of you.
But I am tired of "spinning my wheels"
I AM READY TO DANCE!
Love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark :D
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re:A new dance

Post by Linda Brown »

Welcome on board again Mark. I agree .... there is dancing and then there is DANCING. Linda