Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
As you were writing your last post, I was writing a post about stonehenge, and its machine like construction with a design criteria for amplifying the cyclic signals that arrive there around it's 360 degree construction, and that it's position relative to the geometric matric upon the surface of this planet is akin to been on a mainframe nodal point, as are many such places.
Timing is vital, and that timing is not the clock type timing we utilise now, but timing to scale of the cycle of universe, which I consider is exactly what Dr Brown was recording so brilliantly.
It all appears to be signal orientated, and the radio experts will have been best positioned to comprehend it all, especially the navy ones with their instinct for plotting using certain stars etc.
The question is?, is there a particuler signal direction that really matters?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If we are to percieve of downloads, surely we should listen to those who say they have recieved such, and Walter russell must be high up on the download scale?
http://www.frank.germano.com/walter_russell.htm
He just makes sense to Me, for some reason.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

AM2
I have read the "quotes" from your post and it remind's me strongly of the same sort of messages delivered by people who go door knocking selling their idea of religion. They also despise technology and progress and one group in particular are that obsessed with their own ideas that they only marry within their own national church group,(eventually they will die off from inbreeding and genetic defects). To rant and rail against technology is something that displays a dark-ages conceptual view of the world. If it is at all true then if carried far enough God himself/herself would also have to stop using science so incredibaly advanced that it is invisible, to keep the universe going, and then where would we be.... nothing

We have left the dark ages and will not be going back. All systems of government have their faults, and all systems suffer corruption from within and without. We all know the Roman Empire contained the seeds of its own destruction and the same happens to all mighty nations, eventually. Personally I have as little as possible to do with politics.

I personally think it is the ability to have "freedom of mind" and "freedom of action" that is the very core essence of what makes mankind and womankind (because we do think differently) such a unique and interesting species.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
I have the ultimate advantage of dowsing, and I will take on anyone in that game.
Around any point (planet?/star?) are measurable circulations composed of the concentration of all the inputs radiating inwards to the point, always , but always , a four way cross is created of dominace ( two straight lines) call them poles and equator?( swastika)
If you can follow these, and I sure can, then imagine how saturn looks, the dominant line is the equator with the poles at ninty degrees, each pole will circulate into the equator ( quadrefoil)
I consider EVERYTHING is to scale, learn any one of those scales, and you know the whole tune.
like the sound of music.
The orientation of the poles and equator are formulated by the input signals creating the orientation due to them accumulating in abundance in those alignments, if the universal arrangement of those alignments moves, then the pole will follow, it does follow the precessionional movement and that is just a scale in a very large movement of universe.
Therefore any movement of poles will be due to the external signal inputs moving, not the planet moving one inch.
and that movement will be geometric in accordance with what the band leader dictates with his baton, and he is called FIBONACCI.
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Am2,
If the swastika has curved arms, then you are going with the flow.
if it has anguler arms, then you are fixed in the geometry.
If you can percieve of a very slow rate of time, very very slow, then imagine where everything is no-thing, then resets, then no-thing, then resets, but the glue composition is changing, as the inputs vary, hence the resets vary, but ever so slowly.
We are moving too fast to percieve of this, to comprehend that nothing exists, and only exists relative to the condition dictated by the variant inputs.
reset those ingriedients, to any formulation, and there you will be?
It is not the planet moving as per say, but the ingredients circulating, the various levels of diameter of those circulations determine the cake that sets, alter the outer circulations, then affect the setting of the cake?
( haarp)

In effect, nothing exists, it is merely that we cannot see this, as it exists in such a slow rate of time, that it is continuous to our senses.
Everything is one, and it remains comparitively the same as long as the inputs are maintained, any alteration into the mixture will cause alteration to the reset of what we percieve of as solid.
therefore as we approach the cross point of where the galatic equator meets the pole of our sun, expect the unexpected.
Expect the cake mixture to change fairly rapidly.
The sun will possibly clip onto the next line, this planet and all of the others will do a similer thing, we will possibly move closer to the sun.
Scooby doo?
kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hello AM,
I appreciate the info you share. Downloads....I was not aware that was an accepted "source" when I first posted here.
Periods of downloads can be exhausting....and they are not always invited. I was not willing to reveal this when I first posted.
The aether speaks to us in mental imagery. It has done so for all of human history and is a cross cultural phenomenon...as Joseph Campbell said. He really understood. The aether has more than one quality and one of them is consciousness. It is also the medium from which all else arises...finer than subatomic particles. It is brahman of the hindus also. The gnostics called it the plemora and said that beings called archons resided there and could manifest in the material. We are all connected to it, so it is not so strange that we can be aware of it. I believe that it is what Dr. Brown was interacting with. That is why this metaphysical connection keeps coming up...it is also speaking to us with the secrects of it's nature. Striving for the omega.
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Skyfish wrote:Periods of downloads can be exhausting....and they are not always invited.
You really couldn't have formulated it better. It can be exhausting and the downloads do not always come with invitation. So true!

AM
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

AM2
Maybe not so much the blind worship as the deliberate withholding of some technologies that would benefit the world, mixed in with the aggressive use of other technologies to maintain rarefied levels of refined self interest.

There always has been and always will be those who use any technology for their own advantage, and to heck with the rest. The road from our caveman days is still plainly visible behind us. In reality we have just swapped the stone ones for those that now have four wheels and SUV written down the side, just caves on wheels, like their aggressive drivers.

I read the IBM book years ago... more cavemen.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

AM2-

It’s a matter of comparative degree, after all -- a different age and environment, as I mentioned.

I’m familiar with the description of the Kali Yuga which you cite. It does sound much like our modern age in many ways, unfortunately. However, since the Kali Yuga is steeped in ignorance, many things are misinterpreted. Various modern sages in India have declared that we are moving into the Sathya Yuga time cycle.

In this period, we will need enlightened technology to rescue us from the effects of ignorant and abusive technology. That’s the cycle of necessity this time around. Hence, the importance of TTB and resurrecting/recovering his earth friendly and efficient technological concepts and designs.

Kevin-

So true, as we’ve stated before. The “switching” is so fast, it cannot be said that it’s this or that. I’ve seen it in action. Both/And. “Form is emptiness, emptiness is form” -- courtesy of the Heart Sutra.

Welcome back, Skyfish. How’s the water, how’s the sky?

As ever,

Griffin