Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: Downloads

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

An interesting and future thinking thesis...

Now, I wonder where I might get my hands on a very good geologist? <g>

And this is an interesting thought too

"Mr. (Kevin) B. will probably agree with me that certain animals and plants thrive at places which are not conducive to human health (ants, cats, bees, etc). They might respond to a different configuration of electrogravitic radiation.

As in where perhaps? Deep ocean trenches? How do those areas affect the frequency and clarity of these " downloads" You are asking me? I don't know. I am sure someone will eventually go find out.

You asid "then the first thing I would do after coming accross Dr. Brown's connection to the four points is to provide funds to a qualified group of people in order that they may locate this place where the four points meet."

Problem with this .... is that TIME is part of the equation.......north, south, east , west .....at a particular time. Perhaps during my Dads life the time just was not right. Faced with that he did what I think I would have done, he "danced in place" and waited.... even if he knew the " where" ... the " when" might have been beyond him....during his lifetime.

A consideration? Linda
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

"danced in place"
Flow is right again!
Scout bees do this to signal that they have found a field of primo blossoms.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

AM2-

Stimulating posts, as usual.

While I don’t know if it’s directly related to the four points meeting spot mentioned by TTB, it has seemed to me that his cross shaped antenna might be considered as a candidate. Four points meet at the cross and the antenna is a transceiver. It’s said to have been buried by TTB on the grounds of the old O-C Ranch which he spent time at on various occasions. Why did he bury it there? I don’t know. He might have wanted to create a certain kind of ambience for some purpose. Or perhaps he was finished with it for the time, but wanted to hide and/or preserve it. Or…? Perhaps its time is not yet finished.

I visited the old ranch grounds, now a resort, and was drawn to a spot that radiated a pronounced Chi/Qi energy field, according to my discernment. This area was lush in plant, insect, and animal life (moles). I believe that it would attract other animals (it attracted me) and life forms too, although I didn’t see any others while I was there. There’s a former creek-bed there and numerous rocks. Water probably still runs there periodically as well as underground. Might the antenna be buried there? It’s supposedly somewhere on the grounds.

I have also experienced this kind of power configuration on other occasions, including one at a particularly noteworthy spot on a nearby mountain. I was hiking with a friend who had recently returned from many years spent in Japan. Her sensibility to nature is also acute and probably helped my own attunement. The trail crosses a small river at the “power spot” and huge boulders flank this fording place. The bed of the river is composed of rocks and shale and the water swirls and eddies there naturally. Large rocks provide stepping stones across the stream and the trail rises steeply upward on the other side. I felt impelled to sit on a boulder at streamside and contemplate the scene. I noticed that a myriad of different insects were flitting about and landing near the water’s edge as were butterflies and bees. The bees appeared blissfully drunk. I understand the feeling from being often drunk on Chi/Qi myself. A few wild birds also landed there, one almost at my feet.

Both of these high energy spots and attractors relate to the following comment you made. I wouldn’t say, though, that these places “are not conducive to human health” -- just the opposite. But you might be pretty spaced out if you lived right next to it. Think of the possible downloads!
It would be good also to ascertain the greatest possible detail which plant and animal species live or frequent the location.

Mr. (Kevin) B. will probably agree with me that certain animals and plants thrive at places which are not conducive to human health (ants, cats, bees, etc). They might respond to a different configuration of electrogravitic radiation.
As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kevin, Lad -- what a bonny bit of news you bring.
As I woke up this morning, which was odd as we have just altered the clocks, I was seeing the device, and other things, it needs to be simple, not complex, easy to replicate not scientific. The multi uses it will achieve are so numerous, it's off the scale…
Yes, definitely a wake-up call. I’m happy to hear that you’ll be following your muse and building stuff. It needs to be simple and such that the military would have no interest. Easy and inexpensive to manufacture -- affordable by anyone.

I’ll help however I can, root for you, and send you energy (of which you already have plenty). You have the right stuff in all respects to do this. Go forth to the tune of dancing bagpipes! I picture TTB and Flow at your shoulders.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
I thought I was scanning the tenth insight , reading your last post?
I just need to aquire the right materials, then a scale model will do, a box of gold leaf fell into my hands recently, I must pay more attention to things that appear so?

AM",
Griffin mentioned the moles, and if ever you venture to these fair Isles, I will show you where the moles a plenty gather, it's called Stonehenge, remember they are almost blind , but that matters not, as they can follow spirals, handy if you want to meet others , as the spirals all meet at a point.
The most relevant directions are a kind of north/south and east/west, but not the roving compass type that has led so many into davy Jones locker.
If You view the old celtic crosses, and the swastika , you will note around the centre point a circulation, the mushrooms know of such, and the fairies, the shamen knew how to absorb the aquired content of such spots, but only a few can withstand the view.
I watched a bees colony swarm aprox 100yards from where I am sat, they fixed onto a yew wood tree branch, that tree is desperately bending to aling with the precise spot the bees alighted, the colony was over two feet long, hanging down in the most wonderfull spiral, I went within feet of them in total admiration, they buzzed me but knew I meant no harm.
If you view this link, go to Cambodia, then Angkor ,then ta prohm temple on the left hand links, look at the trees trying to grow on the precise point of where certain things were constructed, and those spots will be fractal points arranged around a central point, in the temple.
http://www.orientalarchitecture.com/var ... sindex.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Here's a link which gives a geomantic overview, including the "Geopathic" spots which are toxic. The ones I mentioned are what I would call Geotherapeutic.

Griffin

http://powerofplace.com.au/index.php?op ... &Itemid=26
Bulwark
Space Cadet

The elusive meaning of download

Post by Bulwark »

I decided to do a search of the forum and see how many times the word "download" showed. There were 113 hits, and the very first was from Trickfox. It would appear that he used the term as "downloading from his own mind". Then a little further forward Paul talks about downloads as files and then along comes Elizabeth talking about Nash having downloads from somewhere and that Townsend Brown claimed that he was "receiving" information from "somewhere". And the list goes on.

I almost feel like I am looking at a group of people with blindfolds on and each have a different part of the elephant and are describing something totally different from each other. I could go into other metaphors, example or whatever but what it simply boils down to is, what does the word "download" mean to you? What do you think it is? Whatever?

Amazing thing, language, we need to get a dictionary for this forum. The quest.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Remember the movie "Johnny Mnemonic"?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113481/
This is what I originally meant when using the term "downloads".
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox wrote:Remember the movie "Johnny Mnemonic"?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113481/
This is what I originally meant when using the term "downloads".
Trickfox,

Whew! I thought you might have said MAX HEADROOM! LOL! :lol:
http://www.maxheadroom.com/audiobutton/maxbogey.mp3

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

One of the first times that I remember Dad explaining the " download" concept to me ... strangely .... was in North Carolina and we were talking about mules building roads! I had been watching a good old Carolina mule out there earning his keep pulling a plow and Dad said something about how they used to " download" trucks full of gravel, using a mule and a dump truck. I think I used MarkCs word ....." HUH?"

App[arently, according to Dad... when they were building highways they used to park those early dump trucks ( we are talking the twenties here folks) underneath a sort of " overpass arrangement... like a bridge"

The mules would haul the gravel across the "bridge" which was grated. The gravel would fall through the slats and fill up the truck below. Once filled it would move off ... another would take its place ... another mule dragging information to that special spot ..... another load filled. This is of course before we got around to having such things called " loaders" ... or maybe it was just a poor part of the country. Dad said .....it works .... and you can " down load" alot of material that way,

Next time I heard the phrase it was more in the context that we have been talking about it. " Downloads" of information. We had been lying on the Santa Monica Beach ( or Venice, don't quite remember).1966. We had been musing about how Wilbert Smith of Canada used to call the " people" he used to work with as the " Boys Topside". Somehow the conversation shifted to John Nash. ( we were sunning at a place he used to go) and Dad made the comment that some people could " download information" easier than others and he was one them who operated like that.... not getting his information from learning as most of us but getting it more directly from " some other source"..... I quess for some reason we were talking about RAND too but that doesn't seem relevent to this conversation .... anyway .... Dad also made the comment that some could " handle the downloads and some could not" and I got the impression that as brilliant as he was ... John Nash had difficulty in that direction. Dad seemed sad about that.

Funny that to me " Download" would include mules. <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

You said " Since I am currently a man of only modest financial means, the above will for the time being remain but a fiction."( PERHAPS. It may be that your particular " modest means " have nothing to do with this. Each of your " Deleted " posts...." speak for themselves.

I though do hope that if the recordings of your Father's electrogravitic sensors are still with you Ms. Brown, you are keeping them dry and safe. They might be a veritable gold mine. ( Might they?) Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

Another movie with the character receiving "downloads" directly from a computer was "The Lawnmower Man."
In this movie, Jobe, a retarded greenskeeper, the "Lawnmower Man" is urged to participate in a virtual reality (VR) games and experiments, telling him it will make him smarter. He agrees and is subjected to nootropic ("smart drugs" or brain enhancers) and the computer VR games. The eight minute computer generated (CG) segment cost $1/2 million and took 7 people 8 months to finish. It is interesting to note that when Dr. Angelo stimulates Jobe's brain using VR, the symbols that fly at Jobe, at close inspection, are Kabbalistic mystical symbols with ancient Hebrew writing around them.

So Linda, maybe medications can be used for downloads. The shamans often used psychotropic drugs and hallucinogens prior to their rituals and trances. Going further, I discovered the Rosicrucian Library has Volume XVIII, "Glands - Our Invisible Guardians."
Glands - Our Invisible Guardians wrote:Mystics and metaphysicians have long recognized that certain influences and powers of a Cosmic nature could be tapped; that a Divine energy could be drawn upon, which affects our creative ability, our personality, and our physical welfare - this contact with the Divine and body contain this medium - this contact between the Divine and the physical. Now it is known that certain of the glands are governors which speed up or slow down the influx of Cosmic energy into the body. What this process of Divine alchemy is how it works is fascinatingly explained in this book of startling facts.

I stumbled upon another book that references this book while at the Edgar Cayce Library. But this volume sounded interesting so I ordered a used copy on Amazon for about $11. In 1925, the book cost $1.80 (12/10 sterling) with postage paid. Not bad for a bound book with a cloth cover.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Linda and all,

The download of higher knowledge and wisdom, which to me is what the “download” concept TTB referred to can involve, could be epitomized by the ancient Rishi of India and the Himalayas. “Flow” is one of the possible sources meanings for the term Rishi. Seems rather appropriate to consult the Sanskrit dictionary, in the style of Beau Kitselman and others in the TTB Brown saga.

Here’s the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rishi

At the time of the Rishi, the cyclic tide of sidereal intelligent energy was higher and earth based receptive conditions were also higher, with most of northern India heavily carpeted with forests. Negative ions, anyone?

The Rishi were downloaders and transmitters, we could say, building information highways to humanity -- not only for that time, but still largely and increasingly accessible in our own. Some of these downloads were graphically symbolic in nature, but some were audible and then vocally transmitted and eventually written down. This is true of many global wisdom cultures. We are now positioned to benefit from all this wisdom wealth of the world and more is on the way. While we have always needed earth friendly practical insights and information, and particularly do at this stage of the game, we need wisdom to balance and direct it.

That’s what this Flow Forum is supposed to be about, imo -- sharing information related to TTB and his work and dialoguing to sort it out and somehow apply it. I believe we all hope to discover and share some wisdom as well. Silence can indeed be golden and has its place, but those who claim to particularly value it can, of course, find it elsewhere in nature. A forum is not a logical place to look for or want it, although we can try to be reasonably concise.

As ever,

Griffin