Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox, A little film clip pour tu,
http://www.bluestarlove.com/WeAreHere.html

I think I comprehend chirality, I struggled for a while , but looking at my hands as much as i do, I can grasp how everything is chirile, and just how much the aether is manipulated by it.
I have unknowingly been trained all my life to be at one with systems, I can almost become one with most such things, never realised the size of what I am trying to wrestle with now, but I love it, that makes a big difference.

Could do with a clue , a clue as to WHY Dr Brown moved, they had it all there, what could have been more important?
Returning, returning, returning?
WHAT IS?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As its so quiet, I took a flight over North Carolina,
http://www.flashearth.com/
walkertown,
Lat 36.10.14N
long 80.9.22.W
Type walkertown north carolina in the search box, click on the magnyfying glass.
Then go north.

Flew about looking for a small lake and cabin,
Lat 36.12.38.6N
Long 80.9.37.7W
Maybe nowhere near, but looks the part?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

wonderful view

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin,

I am such a dork when it comes to this computer that I will probably have to get someone to show me how to handle that information that you were kind enough to send..... and I would bet that you have found the right place. Its my understanding that it hasn't changed very much through the years.

But I think its very interesting that we are using this sort of technology at our fingertips ... all satellite ... if you had told someone in 1958 that you would be able to do that someday they would have looked at you as if YOU were the Wizard.

Maybe I am in the wrong place to mention this but with all of our discussions of Townsend Browns " communications" abilities ... perhaps it became important for those on the ground to " communicate" effectively with these satellites. In other words maybe TTBs ( and his team... (because I am assuming that he would have one) goal wasn't just to use the satellites to relay messages but also ( and very importantly) to communicate with the satellites themselves. And that would have to happen quickly. If you waited and waited for standard communications those little deals would be long out of range...... until they came around again, of course .... and suddenly just now those words " returning, returning, returning" make a hell of alot more sense to me. And that just happened kevin. Just now. Honest.

Instructions to missiles perhaps delivering the satellites into orbit?Instructions to satellites once up there? All of which has to be totally secure communications and in a form that can not be broken by others ... or perhaps even noticed/

But ... here is the thing. We are talking the "onion" again because I sincerely do not believe that he would have shared the " Caroline sets" with anyone other than inside Caroline operatives. But how big is the network by now? and how well entrenced are they? And what other sort of technology would they have been willing to share with the people at those new satellite agencies? And who would have been his team? The only names that jump out at me because they have been mentioned before with "missile guidence systems" attached to their resumes have been Dr. Sarbacher and his close friend .... Beau Kitselman.

JDB ,
you mentioned those name before in another thread ( or maybe this one, I am a little lost this morning. Hard to get back into the swing of things yet!) Is this where you were going with the information you recently sent? I noted the date 1958 so I am sure thats a pretty hefty crumb and I thank you for it.

Lets see. Locate grindstone. Apply nose to same.

Theres my two cents for an early morning hello! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen Drake,
" Something happened ",
well sputnik had zipped over everywhere, and NASA was formed.
But the big problem out in space is?
How do you navigate.
Who could detect the exact position instantly of known objects, could triangulate and thus give precise position and navigation.
I reckon the person that could do that was Dr Brown.
Because of his labs and his ability to track objects operating upon a system that nobody else could see, the matrix.
And the formation of NASA would have been like candy to a boy who dreamed of space?

kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Sounds reasonable to me.

How's the weather up your way. Blowing cold and dry here. Highs in forties F and in the low thirties, upper twenties F over night.

Dang cold for the southern Neveda Desert. Every once in a while we get a sixty degree day. Christmas Eve was like that and it was like paradise outside all day.

Julius loved it. Warm breezes. Lots of porch-in-shirt-sleeves-time and lots of sunshine. Ahhhh!

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Did this happen in the late 50s?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...From the stuff that I've read, it was most active from the mid-60's to the late 70's, and had something to do with ITT, the Air Force, and the SAGE Radar system.. Very dark stuff IMHO. But as with all mythological happenings, there are black holes you could drive a very large lorry through.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

grinding

This Montauk material, whenever it resurfaces, always manages to make my teeth ache from all the grinding that I do.

I mean. Folks. You know already how difficult it is to track something which has some substance to it, when it decides to go black. With the Montauk stuff its all hearsay to start with and it never gets much better. And then you have others adding their spin to the story and pretty soon its totally out of control as far as verifiability.

You might notice the first names on his bibliography.

William Moore. Top dead center. Now thats enough to stop me in my tracks but if not the other material ... if you try to follow it, just gets murkier and murkier and then you have to ask yourself ... if you have spent any time at all of this ..... WHY? ... Where did it get me? What do I understand more now that I didn't know then? Its a quagmire and then I wonder if I was led into all of this intentionally by the writers of it ... and if I think about that long enough not only do my teeth ache but my blood starts to heat up. And you wonder why I avoid the subject? <g> Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: grinding

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:This Montauk material, whenever it resurfaces, always manages to make my teeth ache from all the grinding that I do.

I mean. Folks. You know already how difficult it is to track something which has some substance to it, when it decides to go black. With the Montauk stuff its all hearsay to start with and it never gets much better. And then you have others adding their spin to the story and pretty soon its totally out of control as far as verifiability.

You might notice the first names on his bibliography.

William Moore. Top dead center. ? <g> Elizabeth
Never heard of this. But one function of such things is to empower those social forces which would tend to create pressure to control legitimate information.
Vaguely connected with my thinking on this is the premise you cant have a World Government if people are free and reasonably happy with their national government soveriegnty. So while conspiracies may exist, the fact is that National Security interests creates the criteria by which information is released.

I think Prozac is more important than radar as a behaviour modification agent and if the programme to create nutters by radar did exist, what would stop the workers from going bonkers while at the control panel? Even if they worked in a Faraday cage, they'd go loopy walking to their Chevy Corvairs. (No one with that much knowledge would drive a front engined vehicle.

Happy New Year. Next time I feel anxious Ill stick my head in the microwave and see if calm down. (probably to flat line) (very very very calm) Areosol valium, theres a go.

The Montauk social club?: http://www.corvair.org/chapters/njace/

(JOKE)
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Elizabeth,

I have to agree. Whether there is a grain of truth to the Montauk story or not, it has been worth a few dollars to some people. Perhaps that's a bit harsh, but....

I went up there in the late 80's when parts of it were apparently active (according to Wikipedia). I do remember that I biked in through a damaged gate (well, sort of), and then ended up climbing out over an 8-foot fence with my bike over my shoulder (in the rain), and as quickly as I could. My more athletic days, but definitely fun.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

just goes to show ya

Just goes to show ya that our Andrew here is no armchair researcher. Went to see for himself instead of taking others word for what was there. In the rain ..... with a bike .... over an eight foot fence ... you have to give it to him. I can just picture it. yea!!! Sometimes walls don't stop the truly inspired! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Most dangerous vehicle ever made

Post by Trickfox »

Ralph Nader said that the corvair was the most deadly car to drive under any circumstances.(dangerous at any speed) the fuel tank was located on the left front side of the car and when you got into a crash it would explode all around the drivers side of the vehicle. I owned one for about a month. When it broke down in Santa Monica I abandoned it at some mechanics place. He junked it.

Then I read all about the car.

Trickfox
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Most dangerous vehicle ever made

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:Ralph Nader said that the corvair was the most deadly car to drive under any circumstances.(dangerous at any speed) the fuel tank was located on the left front side of the car and when you got into a crash it would explode all around the drivers side of the vehicle. I owned one for about a month. When it broke down in Santa Monica I abandoned it at some mechanics place. He junked it.

Then I read all about the car.

Trickfox
I read Unsafe at Any Speed by R Nader in High School. So naturally I wanted one. Ive lost count how many VWs Ive gone through (19+) (the closest I could get to a Corvair) and only rolled 3, one burst into flames and then I got the hang of it. I saw a black Corvair in Adelaide in 1969 and said Dad, Dad, buy it for me. He said no. My "October Sky" moment with my Dad. I sure as heck wasnt going to drive a Falcon like him.

Swing axles all the way. Ralph did a lot of good though. Particularly with glove box lids come knee removers and dashboard instrument knobs which doubled as do it your self lobotomy kits.

But Tucker had all that covered years before.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Chris Knight wrote:Elizabeth,

I have to agree. Whether there is a grain of truth to the Montauk story or not, it has been worth a few dollars to some people. Perhaps that's a bit harsh, but....

I went up there in the late 80's when parts of it were apparently active (according to Wikipedia). I do remember that I biked in through a damaged gate (well, sort of), and then ended up climbing out over an 8-foot fence with my bike over my shoulder (in the rain), and as quickly as I could. My more athletic days, but definitely fun.
Do you recall seeing the heavy power lines that go under ground? Did they have the video cameras at that time?

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a new year

Its a new year! and after that break in our forum ..... I can say how much I really appreciate the fact that you are up and running again Paul. It was a really blank feeling here.

I don't know how many more of you felt it when you realized that for some reason we couldn't communicate and our voice had left us. I personally was like a fish out of water.

But now ... we are ready to GO FORTH.

Good Morning Mikado .... we are on the same time line again. Elizabeth