wabbit hole

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

wabbit hole

Post by kevin.b »

Do YOU really want to fall in?
Are YOU afraid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwWzbD_9Nfo
One man over most of TIME?
No, thats not logical.
Count st Germain
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
Morgan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HQqq8qKoZ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH6FjL4rClQ
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

wabbit holes

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin,

Since we are in a wabbit hole and normal rules don't apply, I have a question for you.

Would a person with the technology which may have been available to Morgan through the " Group", would he then actually ever have to face his own mortality?

Is that an odd question?

Five minutes to a young Morgan in , say 1980 ........ how long might that be for him in another age? Could he have walked amongst Alexanders troops? Spent months traveling the ancient caravan routes? Stepped out of the shadows of a 1936 room in Zanesville Ohio?

Depending on his age when he "leaped" (if thats a good word) ... would he still appear to be that age in his destination? and then returning to his own time? Would he actually ever have to come to terms with his own mortality as the others sharing a certain timeline with him? When you are "transplanted in time, like possibly Germain and you were a 45 year old gentleman then would you always seem to be that 45 year old man?.

It takes the notion of ... born a certain year, died a certain year and mixes it all up so that nearly nothing makes sense. But is that just because my mind is just too trained to stay on that "one step at a time in a straight line" routine. What if there is no such path actually?

My head hurts.

And understand I am still unable to see these UTube things so I trust that someone else out there can help me out knowing more about it!

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: wabbit holes

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I am still unable to see these UTube things so I trust that someone else out there can help me out knowing more about it!
Elizabeth
DEAR GOD we need to get you a better computer or high speed internet because you are missing out on "the information explosion" Elizabeth. I now use You-Tube as my laptop opening page. I watch news and programs created by "el Quaida".... Nothing is censored (except extreme stuff). The only problem with YOU-TUBE is the "reality issue".... What is real and what is fake. Fortunately some of the 2d world stuff is faked so badly that you can spot it easilly.

Darned, If I ever get "turned loose" in this kind of sandbox, I can create some scary Mind War stuff I assure you. I'm just too chicken to play with anything with a heavy violence potential, and I'm into healing and illumination of the spirit, extreme bliss, and Mind War is the furthest thing from that "usually".

Trickfox

I created one of those YOU TUBE films about T.T.Brown and I just put it on the channel again last night. 86 people have seen it allready.

here is the chanel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDmzD_OKYMw

Have fun everyone.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Video Production

Post by greggvizza »

Not bad Mr. Fox. Your video has a professional feel to it; nice natural rhythm to your cuts. I am well aware of how much work goes into even just a small segment like that. Nice Job.

Gregg
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: wabbit holes or worm?

Post by Bulwark »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
Since we are in a wabbit hole and normal rules don't apply, I have a question for you.

Would a person with the technology which may have been available to Morgan through the " Group", would he then actually ever have to face his own mortality?

Is that an odd question?
As I see it, not in the least. Are there ever really odd questions or is the oddity in the one receiving the interrogatory?
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Five minutes to a young Morgan in , say 1980 ........ how long might that be for him in another age? Could he have walked amongst Alexanders troops? Spent months traveling the ancient caravan routes? Stepped out of the shadows of a 1936 room in Zanesville Ohio?

Depending on his age when he "leaped" (if thats a good word) ... would he still appear to be that age in his destination? and then returning to his own time? Would he actually ever have to come to terms with his own mortality as the others sharing a certain timeline with him? When you are "transplanted in time, like possibly Germain and you were a 45 year old gentleman then would you always seem to be that 45 year old man?.
If I might comment on what it is you are saying there Ms Drake, my idea would be that he most certainly could have. However, and let's face it, I was talking of St. Germain and it is further reputed that he was of Asian descent. Now, if we go a little further, how many in this forum are familiar with Marco Polo? How many here within this forum are familiar with Alchemy? or perhaps I should say, how many think they are familiar with Alchemy and nature? It is reputed that St. Germain only ate certain foods and drank an elixir that retarded the aging process, hmmm. I throw a few leads for you. Time is short.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:It takes the notion of ... born a certain year, died a certain year and mixes it all up so that nearly nothing makes sense. But is that just because my mind is just too trained to stay on that "one step at a time in a straight line" routine. What if there is no such path actually?

What is age? Somewhere I read that the cells within the body replicate about 50 times or so and with each replication a little is lost. Cripes, what does that mean? Does entropy rule the aging process of the human body? Is ther a ying and a yang, an alpha to omega for the body that in and of itself is it's own time line? Is it a vehicle unto it self? I would say yes. And I would bet my Harley.....well, maybe not, but if what is materializing out of the fog from this forum, maybe Morgan is older than we think. See my point?

Maybe not and maybe you do but let us look at it from this point of view. If I jumped into my little argonaut down here in the chilkoot and decided to go back to the great gold rush and stayed for two years and then jumped back into my little argonaut and come back to the day after I left, would I be one day older or two years and a day? What do you think Ms. Drake?
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: My head hurts.
So did mine on Sunday morning but more than likely for not the same reasons, one too many Kodiaks. But the cure is always a bit of Mrs. Folgers and a brisk ride!

Bulwark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Yeah, Hats Off...

Post by Paul S. »

...to Trickfox, I also know how labor-intensive even a 2-minute clip like that can be.

I liked it so much I posted it to the front page of the ttbrown.com website. Hey, Trickfox, maybe you're on to something... maybe YouTube is how we get the word out.

I tried to put the Las Vegas presentation on YouTube (it's on Google video) but it was too long and I never found the time to break it down into short enough segments.

BTW, there is a MOD for phpBB (the platform that runs these forums that would permit embedding YouTube videos, which I could add although I'm not really adroit at modifying the underlying files. I've hesitated to do so for... well, for fear of cluttering this site with videos that are not closely related to the topic. But if I get enough encouragement, well, I could do that one of these days.

And, BTW2, I haven't forgotten about the "Golden Threads" forum we talked about a couple of months back. Same deal, takes some MODifying of the scripts, and, like I say, I have to learn that as I go.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Sorry about the u-tube thing, its just so visual , and can say far more than my limited grasp of words could convey.
1, Alice falling into the wabbit hole
2 Its a kind of magic , by Queen, with Harry Potter graphics, finishing with a man blending into darkness.
3, Who wants to live for ever , by Queen.

Everything is one, that is space , ( wiped a lot more off )
When time is right.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

A Morgan favorite

I think I undersand. And a poem which was one of Morgans favorites comes to mind suddenly

“We shall not cease from exploration
and the end of all our exploring

will be to arrive where we started

and know the place for the first time.

Through the unknown, remembered gate

when the last of earth left to discover

is that which was the beginning;

at the source of the longest river

the voice of the hidden waterfall

and the children in the apple-tree

not known, because not looked for

but heard, half-heard, in the stillness

between two waves of the sea

Quick now, here, now, always –

a condition of complete simplicity

(costing not less than everything)

and all shall be well and

all manner of thing shall be well

when the tongues of flame are in-folded

into the crowned knot of fire

and the fire and the rose are one.

- T.S. Elliot

Through this entire project I have kept this poem not far from me. Maybe because I believe the words " and All shall be well"" Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Thank-you Kevin

Post by Trickfox »

Hey Kevin....
That last post of yours was GREAT.... I had forgotten about that "magic" tune from Queen, and that guitar bit in the song is absolutely wonderful.
Paul is right ,You-Tube can become the next biggest media, but I know what's comming NEXT that's even better and more valuable.

It's called "ASERT" and I started working on it in 1984. "ASERT" is going to be sort of like Wikipedia is to "search engines". I just wanted to wet your appetites a bit.

Paul, Remember that meeting in Vegas (my room at the Tuscany) I distinctly remember that you leafed through my "Visuals" notebook. With regards to "the net meeting place", I have a downloadable software package similar to your idea and we can do LIVE WEBCASTS, but it's still "buggy" because it's an INDIO based package, and I don't quite like it.
Here is what the "GUI" looks like; http://www.psychopropulseur.com/DRVscreen2.html

Just click on the "WWW DOMAINE" button and you will notice that the next four channels are selected. Each channel is like another you-tube clip or even another live webcam. This kind of wabbit hole has QUADRANT vectors, and that is why it's progressive, non-linear, and even "randomly cyclic". Of course the PAN/TILT features on the right hand side will be to control moving microcameras (Flying "insect sized" cameras).

We could possibly build 100 thousand of these bug sized devices for the current price of one Apache helicopter. All those couch potato video game nuts could be employed to remotely pilot individual devices .

Need to find Osama? send a swarm of bug cameras out there to comb through the mountains. If we loose some of them, we loose a few bucks and another video game player will have to re-deploy in consequence.

"Global Awareness" is a very BIG IDEA, and next year I will be very happy to talk to everyone about it. For now however, I'm following the downloads as I get them, and this website has first priority.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I forgot to say that the first u-tube link was the white rabbit scene from Alice in wonderland, and the song was Jefferson airplane.
That finishs with a reminder about what the dormouse said.

" Feed Your Head"

All upon here are doing this , sometimes to exploding levels, but its addictive, you can see how almost all crave more.
This is because we are learning what triggers the bell in our heads when we KNOW, then we recognise what we KNOW when we stumble upon it as we travel deeper and deeper down into the wabbit hole, time, gravity and light are all not we have been TOLD, and we KNOW its there for the taking.
Its you and Pauls fault that we are all falling further into this bizzar place, but its with great thanks that I for one am glad to be here with such a wonderfull bunch, we may need each other.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not MAY

Its not "MAY need each" other kevin. We DO need each other. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Are they going into a wabbit hole too

Post by Trickfox »

READ BEFORE JULY 27th (If you live in California)

http://transvision2007.com/

16 days to go

Take a look at the guest speakers.....
see the youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_t1119H7dI
A round up of activists from several wabbit hole dimensions of awareness