Vanilla in Montreal

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Re: The mathematics of Beau Kitselman

Post by Radomir »

Trickfox wrote: By the way it's plain to see now that Vanilla is meant to happen next year, and not this summer or fall. There is a lot of work left to do on the book, and we cannot distract Paul by trying to socialize and celebrate before the task at hand is done.

For those of you I have contacted in PM, please know that all is not lost, and that we may simply have to get together NEXT spring, when the times will be more interesting and the reunion worth much more.

I've got some research to do on WW2 POWs anyway up here and I'm better off doing it, -that getting things ready for a party....
Thank you to everyone who answered yes to my invitation... Just stay tuned for next year.

Trickfox
Thanks for your efforts in that regard, and we'll just look forward to a festive gathering some time in the Spring.

R.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

springtime in Montreal?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Now that sounds like it could be really interesting. Put me on the standby list Trickfox.

Like Radomir said, perhaps then we will be able to celebrate the book being completed and I get the impression we might just be a little bit like Sarbacher and our Mr, Twigsnapper ORiley .... standing in the mud together and saying ....... OK .... NOW what? You put the bunch of us together in one place at one time and who knows what might happen! At the VERY LEAST we will have one helluva good time! Victoria