ADAMSKI Scout Ship

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
grinder
Senior Officer

spooky wierd

Post by grinder »

If its not a hoax, and thats always a possibility.... that thing is spooky wierd. And everybody, Elizabeth. Do you see that ... object?? far above in one of the shots. Itsjust happens to be in the frame too but what is IT? grinder ?

I am guessing that the area is ... Eastern United States . Maybe North Carolina? or maybe further north from the number of pine trees. Parts of Pa look like that, upstate New York? Maine?

And what about the numbers on the underside and letters. Sure it doesn say somewhere " Made in China" and its a loose toy from WalMart? grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

did you already ask

Post by grinder »

Whats that object in the air above the " strange lifter" in that one shot. I cant really see what it is.

But if this is valid stuff I would guess maybe the "mother ship : to this "probe"???? From the way it seems to operate reconaissance would be the name of its game. And when you talk that you might as well go right to the head honchos in all of that The National Reconnaisance Office"

I never actually believed that place really existed until about ten years ago, and I'll bey nobody else did either. Talk about being underneath the radar. The ARE the radar. grinder