ADAMSKI Scout Ship

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Bahnson "Scout Ship" photos

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote: and this one shows the model suspended in an oil medium:

Mikado, or Andrew, might have something to say about what these photos represent.

--PS
If Dr. Brown was onto something, as I believe he should have been by 1958, or at least the idea....he would have changed the design and would have moved onto enhancment of the dielectric. The testing in the oil dielectric would be the first step(self healing) and then moving onto solid with a special little additive.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

All,

No discussion of Adamski is complete without a discussion of the Nazi Bell. There appeared to be notable similarities in design. Attached is a link with some photos. Either Adamski was familiar with the Nazi Bell somehow, or the photos of the Bell are fabricated based on the popular “Adamski Scout Shipâ€
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

thanks

Post by Mikado14 »

Thank You Rocky for the link, you have helped me with a bit of research.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Adamski Hane-bell

Post by Paul S. »

Rocky wrote:No discussion of Adamski is complete without a discussion of the Nazi Bell. There appeared to be notable similarities in design. Take a look at the Haunebu II photos.
I don't quite see how you get from the Nazi Bell business to the "Hanebu" craft. Where's the connection?

I've seen the "Hanebu" illustrations many times before, but consider them about as credible as the other examples cited in Chapter 52.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Paul,

I do not believe that the thrust necessary to mimic the extreme flight characteristics reported by most UFOs can be strictly EHD. There is not sufficient thrust without reducing the effect of gravity on the machine. Einstein’s Unified Field Theory provides a way to accomplish this goal, through the use of torsion. Therefore, for a “UFOâ€
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Same Page

Post by Paul S. »

Rocky wrote:The real point in my post was the design in the Adamski, Haunebu and Brown’s 1956 craft are essentially the same. Which is disinformation? How did Adamski come up with the design? Did he use these pictures in his 1952 claims or where they released later? Was he privy to the Nazi information? Brown’s work? There are too many similarities to be easily dismissed.
I note the similairy, and those are pretty much the same questions I have. Which came first... and, once hatched, what came out of the egg?

My point was that the connection to "the Bell" mythology is not clear, since I understand the Bell to be a "stationary" device, while the "Adamski" craft are mobile. I can see where the underlying technology might have had common applications, but, then, that's because we really don't know what we're talking about, do we? It's all legend and mythos.

The breadcrumbs gathering around my feet stop short of declaring Adamski a "total fraud," but stop even shorter of a clear understanding of what he was not being fraudulent about.

Oooh, how's that for talking in circles... ?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

OK, head explosions here

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

OK, the top of my head just blew off.

Try this for circles folks.

You remember that we mentioned Jacques Cornellion to Mr. Twigsnapper and he eventually <g> came back with the information that that mans OTHER name while in France and working with the resistance was Jacque Bergier.

So I have been doing my homework on him. I hit this bit of information ....(this is a direct translation and you know how strange that sounds sometimes), but bear with me here. One name came up in the discussion. That Bergier had set up a laboratory and was in partnership with a physicist named Vladimir Gavreau. I thought immediately "heavy water" something of interest perhaps to the TICOM groups in 1945 but THEN I simply typed up the mans name and THIS IS WHAT I GOT.

MY HEAD IS SO GONE RIGHT NOW I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE WHOLE THING. I WILL BE BACK. Check it out folks. What the hell was going on>\? http://www.borderlands.com/archives/arch/gavreaus.htm

and notice who wrote this article for Chrissakes. Elizabeth
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: OK, head explosions here

Post by ETernalightwithin »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:OK, the top of my head just blew off.

Try this for circles folks.

You remember that we mentioned Jacques Cornellion to Mr. Twigsnapper and he eventually <g> came back with the information that that mans OTHER name while in France and working with the resistance was Jacque Bergier.

So I have been doing my homework on him. I hit this bit of information ....(this is a direct translation and you know how strange that sounds sometimes), but bear with me here. One name came up in the discussion. That Bergier had set up a laboratory and was in partnership with a physicist named Vladimir Gavreau. I thought immediately "heavy water" something of interest perhaps to the TICOM groups in 1945 but THEN I simply typed up the mans name and THIS IS WHAT I GOT.

MY HEAD IS SO GONE RIGHT NOW I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE WHOLE THING. I WILL BE BACK. Check it out folks. What the hell was going on>\? http://www.borderlands.com/archives/arch/gavreaus.htm

and notice who wrote this article for Chrissakes. Elizabeth
Yeah, it's a word for word account taken straight from his book, "Lost Science"
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

the man you knew as

Post by twigsnapper »

Jacgues Cornellion ( Dr. Sarbachers right hand man as far as Dr. Brown was concerned) has some interesting credentials. Have fun looking him up.

"In the day"
He was also known as "The Wizard" by the English ..... "Zhak Berzh'F by the Russians ...... agent 99/020 in somebodys filing cabinet
Agent 562 in another
Commander Jacques Vatrin
" The Scientist"
The archivist (by the resistance)
The Grocer ( by the resistance) ( Lets see, I need three hundred pounds of explosives, some caps, a new radio ........)

And a friend, a man who could not be broken. twigsnapper
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Elizabeth,

A very intresting article. Here is a link to a photo of the device.

http://davidszondy.com/future/war/infrasound.htm

Rocky
Last edited by Rocky on Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

huh?

Rocky,

I am stuck. There is a Not Found message that goes with that link. Anything else that might work better? Is it just me?

You know something struck me the other day and I am going to throw it out there for consideration. You know when people talk about Tesla invaribably someone else mentions " death ray" and now this development by someone who was somehow linked somewhere to his activities.

But knowing Dr. Brown he would not have wanted to be a part of an agressive weapons system. So is it possible while some were working on the possibilities of a weapon , he was going in an opposite direction? Just a passing thought

He was involved in minesweeping which is a countermeasure but no one has ever mentioned his name with anything other than propuslsion systems and communications (now). So just brainstorming ... could there have been other developments that we don't know about yet??

Is that an "Only Time Will Tell" type question? Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Elizabeth,

Take "[url]" off the end and try again.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

crowd dispersal?

Several days ago I noticed a TV news item that mentioned this new " crowd disposal" machine. It apparently was some sort of " wave" propagation that, when aimed at people made them unconfortable enough to move immediately. Demonstrated by the Army?

Now I don't think I am entirely dumb and still the thought reached my brain ....... what happens when the power is turned up to , maybe,
"Lethal" if what they are demonstrating now is turned to " uncomfortable tickle". Looked wonderfully effective and they said it was not harmful. Made it a point of showing a young girl laughing and jumping away. Huh.

Anybody else happen to see this media balloon? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen Drake,
I have seen these in a shopping arcade less than five miles from where i am sat.
Would you be happy , if one of those youths was yours?
I AM NOT.
http://www.compoundsecurity.co.uk/teena ... ducts.html

I would put money into these shares, the word is CONTROL
1984 , has arrived, through out all of europe towers are been errected, here its called tetra.
The word is CONTROL
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sensing things

Absolutely agree with you kevinb.

But for every action in the Tetra world there could be a counteraction. The first thing that needs to happen is for people to be aware of such things.

Hobbits are sometimes the advance scouts. Hard to go back and to explain to others what you see and feel and sense. But take heart. Look about. Its not as lonely where you are as you think!

Elizabeth