Dowsing, dead straight lines

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Dowsing, dead straight lines

Post by kevin.b »

As a starter to trying to explain what I detect, I would recommend a read through of the following link.
The more maths orientated may see the relevance of straight lines.
If you expand the lines outwards, to infinity, then consiser how in my opinion, everything is composed upon them, and follow them, always clicking across them in a fibonacci spiral formation, leading towards a central point of least resistance.
Space imho ( in my hobbit opinion ) flows upon the lines.

I consider this man correct, but he is wonderfully and with great skill, back engineering what is ever so simple to a hobbit like me.
Because I am a dowser
http://www.jqjacobs.net/blog/neolithic.html#d
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Tonight at 23 .23 three big blocks of mass will align here in the UK, a full luner eclipse will occur.
I have a hunch or two what may occur, I will let you know.
Remember three magnets will be aligned, the suns influence upon the moon will be diminished, the moons influence upon the earth will increase.
the time here now is 21.18
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

A chunk of the moon has just been nibbled away.
These mice are everywhere, am taking pictures , totally amazing the moons dissappearing.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Right now, I am getting a total reversal of my rods , with no percievable flow, stunning mind blowing, can feel it in my head
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I feel very dizzy, i have tried posting upon the gravitcontrol forum, but it wont link to it, I feel ver light, very light indeed, thisis brilliant.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Nothing, I cant dowse, getting absolutely nothing, such a relief, just for a few minutes i am free of the bloody dowsing.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Beginning to pick up a reversal of flow
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The moon is red, and i can watch it moving by watching my rods, they are percievably ticking into a reverse direction, i am one hell of a lucky so and so.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

can just see light appearing on the side of the moon, and my rods are beginning to register again, still in reverse.
sorry to subject this forum to this, but i am totally mind blown at the moment.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I can see my rods clicking like a clock, as they are beginning to turn again, this is one very special moment, I am able to see the solstice appear and fade away.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I cannot connect to the gravitcontrol forum, they are three hours out of time with this one, I consider this is very important?
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Things are not back to normal yet, I didn't forsee it taking this long to revert to normal?
The other times i have managed to detect all this occuring have not been as stunning as tonight.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The light is beginning to appear at the edge of the moon, from the other side of the world.
my rods are beginning to operate as usual.
I feel quite heavy and small.
sorry to impose upon your forum in this way, but its so important to realise the magnitude of these lumps of rocks moving through space
kevin
fibonacci is king
Bulwark
Space Cadet

how did

Post by Bulwark »

If you were busy experiencing the phenomena how were you able to post all these posts and still experience what you say you did?

Wouldn't the computer interfere? Didn't you post something about the interference that electronics create with your gift? Is this gift you have connected with the work of T Brown? Did you have this all your life? if not, is it the result of an accident, a fall, head trauma, near death?

Just curious

Bulwark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

invisible to us

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Understand here kebinb, most of what you are talking about and feeling is totally invisible to the rest of us! You are knitting this intricate sweater and we can't even see the yarn! And I don't expect many of us will be able to comprehend what you are trying to say here. Its all right ..... but on a forum that is supposed to be dedicated to a discussion of the far reaching subjects having SOMETHING TO DO with the life of Townsend Brown. your discussion gets pretty frustrating. I am speaking for myself of course, others might have varying opinions.

I do understand in general the sorts of things that you have been trying to describe, but for most of us, we just don't have the knack. So your beautiful sweater goes unappreciated. Was the sweater solely for you?

Can you find a way to try to explain how there might be a connection with Townsend Brown in what you have been noting? Paul has written that Dr. Brown somehow suddenly KNEW his concepts, full blown. Is there a way that you could try to explain that to us? Is that the sort of thing that happens with you?

I have noted that one of the most frustrating things for Dr. Brown was his inability to share his thoughts with most of the people around him (and even then sometimes he had to wait a very long time before people actually saw what he was trying to say.)

So I appreciate your position but please try to see ours. We need threads of this story that have some connection to Townsend Brown! Am I being a spoil sport here and raining on your parade? I hope that you won't take it that way. Could you look at it as the linesman who has drawn boundaries on the field?

Oh, I know. Hobbits don't stay in the lines! Elizabeth