Unidentified Submerged Objects

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hi Bulwark,

I tend to need an interpreter as well ! Trickfox has the ability to go much, much further into the wierd theoretical realm, and still come back (relatively) unaffected.

It seems to me that we are generally discussing similar concepts here, but we see them in different ways and I just can't seem to put the similarities into words yet. We'll just keep hashing in out, and eventually a path will present itself. Then we'll all say to each other, "See, that's just what I was saying!"

I'm going to be a bit scarce for a few weeks as I'm studying for a professional exam the first of March, but I'll be keeping up with the forums.

Best,
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Harry Hess

Post by Paul S. »

Rocky wrote:Harry H. Hess is a legend in geology.
That's all great info on Hess, Rocky, thanks. I didn't do any background at all on Hess when I wrote "A Seagoing Sailor At Last," but I'm going to put this info in a place where (hopefully) I'll find it when I come back to that chapter for the rewrite.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Oh Really??

Post by Paul S. »

wdavidb wrote:It is interesting to note that Hess discussed gravitational anomalies deep beneath the ocean with Velikovsky.
Well now, THAT news was certainly worth getting out of bed for this morning.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Your story of the fish leaping out of water.
This is what Viktor Schauberger, watched and watched, he also saw stones lift up and float on the top of water, he was a logger, and used this basic knowledge to great effect in moving logs along, when they should have sank.
He knew the fish was employing something else, not thrust.
Water at 4 degrees cetigrade, is at its dense point, above this and below this it expands.
Schauberger sat watching water, water is no different to anything else.
He realised it was carrying energy, and at precise times at night, it is stuffed with it.
IT, is the aether.
The moon, which David has so brilliantly conveyed to me, interacts with the field of the planet, and with the field of the sun, and dependant upon alignments alters ( nearly wrote gravity ) the field interactions ( david need Help)
Whatever happens, its all in Davids blogs, it just takes time to sink in, and I have an advantage, I recognise what he is on about, because it mirrors what i detect.
Anyway the aether packed into the water allows the fish to be able to leap up.
The hydrogen part of water must be able to carry huge amounts of the aether, this comes in from all directions and enters into the earth( be it water , mud, concrete, wood, you.
It is then TRANSFERRED, into the water underground.
The underground water flows very slowly, surface water is rapid.
This is why the dowsers can find underground water, its charged.
Drink this water, if not vortex your water supply, not the dead crap out of pipes.
It contains huge amounts of aether, thats all we need, not food.
We will need additional food , but only small amounts.
The greedy bastards that are running this planet want to keep you locked into food and drugs and having to buy their stinking oil.
For the times ,they are a changing.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:IT, is the aether.
How do you come to the conclusion that it is that!!!???!!!???!!!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Show me the scientific evidence to prove your statement.

OR

Precede you statement with, "This is what I believe"

Poor science, poor scientist

I believe you are onto something but damn it, stop coming to definitive conclusions merely based upon empirical data.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado,
Not scientist.
Am dowser.
A walking talking arial.
http://www.sacredbritain.com/research-underground.html
http://www.geologyshop.co.uk/chalk.htm
http://www.vortexpluswater.com/vortex_mechanics.htm

Welcome to my world, I dont need to be a scientist, there are many of them, far better as scientists than i ever will be.
chalk,
cocoliths
vortex
If a cocolith can manipulate the aether, can't we?
And they still are, even millions of years later.
Theres ONE common denominator, space, the aether, it did it, it made everything, it supplies everything, it wants to help, asking nothing in return, it has always done this, but science knows better?
Science knows nothing, except how to be arrogant.
Time for science to enter the real world, the dowsers world where cocoliths ruled.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

memory of water

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Threads vibrating here for me with no explanation so please bear with me.

Thank you so much kevin for the sites you just posted. This one

http://www.sacredbritain.com/research-underground.html

has this most interesting section:

"We would recommend readers who are interested in the energetic properties of water to read about the work of Victor Schauberger. (see Living Energies by Callum Coates). We all know of the energetic properties of crystal. You wouldn't be able to read this on your computer without them because the silicon chips which are the basis of all computers are made from quartz crystal. Virtually our entire technology is based on using crystal. Research from several different sources is now showing that water also has a 'memory' capability, and it is even more powerful and versatile than crystal because it has the added advantage of fluidity or movement. Extending the computer analogy, quartz is to water like a single computer is to the Internet, the fluidity facilitates communication or exchange of information."

the section I found most fascinating was " speaking of water ........ " The fluidity facilitates communication or exchange of information."

Lets go back to what Townsend Brown had written in his lab notebooks .... that he felt that he had found " The nervous system of the Universe". I am being bold but putting that with what Kozyrev had been saying ..... that the " aether" was INTELLIGENT...... COULD IT NOT BE THAT WATER IS BEING USED IN THAT EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION?

Perhaps all of us, being mainly water, are also being "communicated with" in spite of ourselves ...............

I haven't had the chance to study the majority of the truly mysterious crop circles. I do note though that there have been times when what looked like a small brilght orb of light was seen in the area of newly made crop circles and some have even managed to get videos of such a thing ..... so I contend that there is more than just one strange thing happening here. We are into a whole basketful .... but the understanding of all of these things will truly help us see what the nature of our actual reality is. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: memory of water

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: We all know of the energetic properties of crystal. You wouldn't be able to read this on your computer without them because the silicon chips which are the basis of all computers are made from quartz crystal.
I realize that you didn't write this Elizabeth but you just provided a perfect example of Bad Science.

If the scrivener of this paragraph could not get it correct, how are we to believe that he/she has anything correct.

Silicon chips are made from SILICON crystals, not quartz. If you ever have the fortune to see it made, it looks like black molten glass.

Worked for North American Rockwell maintaining the vacuum kilns at one time in my sordid past.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Bulwark
Space Cadet

The more I read

Post by Bulwark »

I was contemplating what is going on here in this forum and I see wdavidb, Mikado14, kevinb, Trickfox and Chris Knight and others all talking. It reminds me of the Tower of Babel. One has an idea of what is what, one wants factual terms and another is just, well, trying, one wants some math and another needs an interpreter.

Looks to me as if each one is blind and holding a different part of the elephant and describing the beast.

What is it about man? He wants to understand it all but has no clue at times what he is talking about. He tries to find words to describe a vision to a blind man.

We all would like to be the hero and ride in to save the day but we just can't seem to find the white horse.

The solution is really easy, if the Group has an FTM, go back to when Dr. Brown met Morgan in '85 and bring him forward to now and have him help write the story, then take him home.

There's your white horse, an FTM.

Bulwark
Bulwark
Space Cadet

How do you?

Post by Bulwark »

Chris Knight wrote: I'm going to be a bit scarce for a few weeks as I'm studying for a professional exam the first of March, but I'll be keeping up with the forums.

Best,
Ah. I take it that Qualight is expanding. I have been meaning to ask, when you go around to educational institutions do you have a semi with a trailer? How do you bring forth the demonstrations for the students? Does your wife go on these trips? How many people do this? How far do you travel? Would you be interested in coming to Alaska?

Bulwark
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Hi Gang,

While we consider Hess, Velikovsky, Brown, Kozyrev etc.

How about this picture.......Hess, Brown, Einstein, Velikovsky

These guys are all connected and Einstein loved sailing as much as Brown.

I don't think we will get to rock bottom on this, but it would appear that each knew the other either personally or professionally.
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Mikado,
Anyone other than David care to explain this because if he tries, he is only going to make my head explode.....again.
Let me take a stab at answering the question of gravity anomalies associated with deep ocean trenches. There seems to be a misunderstanding of the interpreting of data associated with gravity mapping.

While gravity mapping measures of the strength of the Earth’s gravity field at a given point, there are many factors, which must be taken into consideration in interpreting the data. The first of these factors is the density of the underlying lithology.

While the average density of the inner core is estimated to be 13 gm/cc, the Earth overall averages 5.5 gm/cc, with the near surface rocks averaging 2.8 gm/cc. This density difference is a reflection of the thin veneer of lighter rocks, which over time have â€
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Rocky

That is certainly one way of looking at it, but keep in mind that what you are describing is based on a whole lot of assumptions, not the least of which is the internal structure of the earth.

To date no one is quite sure about the internal structure of the earth, as our physical examination of the earth has not gone any deeper than 12.25 K, as that is the limit of our drilling capacity.

See http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/inner1.htm

Surprises are being found every time we drill a deep hole and our understanding of gravity is not exactly on a solid footing, not yet anyway.
Last edited by wdavidb on Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
This will seem an odd link?
Think of Alice and the looking GLASS.
Consider a reality of material, where fixed provable laws exist, where perhaps you are king.
Then percieve of the other side of GLASS and try to understand that the lady is sensitive to the bit between.

tried to put a link to wikipedia, perenial philosophy, but it wont havefor some reason, if you type it, read it all, its about our fixed reality we exist in, but this mirror reality.

Glass, density, mount sinai.
Obsidium.
Egypt, pharoh.

http://www.antiquityofman.com/AE_glass.html

On the side of provable materialistic, gravity is measurable, cross over into another reality , and David will become clear, there is a pathway between.
I walk that line, some take a quicker route and walk a line, not good down that path.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Seeing as how we are discussing USO I want to make it perfectly clear as to what I am referring in respect to gravitational anomalies.

Hess was part of the crew that was doing gravity studies in the Caribbean during the 30s and what they discovered was that the deeper the ocean the higher the readings. These readings were taken on the surface of the ocean.

So, positive anomalies were regularly detected and the greater the anomaly the greater the depth of the ocean or the less mass there was. This in itself was and is a paradox.

During WWII Hess was in command a naval vessel in the Pacific, doing exploratory work and it was during this time that he explored the bottom of the ocean and discovered flat-topped mountains which he named "guyots." By the end of the war Hess retired from active service with the rank of rear admiral.

I hope that bit of information is helpful and of interest.