Unidentified Submerged Objects

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Elizabeth,

What I know about submarines you could spit in my eye, just bits and pieces I have heard about or read.

But for anyone wanting to get the low down on working at these great depths under the sea try reading the non-fiction book Ship of Gold in the Deep Blue Sea by Gary Kinder.

The guy behind this great adventure did work for the dept. of defense and knew a few things about the limitations of depth. In fact a lot of new technology came out of this and it was a first in many respects.

I do know though that there is considerable difference between a submarine and a bathysphere.

When I mentioned that a USO would not be subject to a depth limitation I was taking into consideration that a UFO is not subject to an altitude limit, whereby the pressure with depth would be canceled out in a similar fashion by the dynamics of the craft.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

David,
Are you saying that pressure is just the same as gravity?
Is the weight of water merely a reaction to its attraction.
I suppose if a seperate field is around something, then the material it finds itself in wont affect it?
y brain is trying to tell me , that anything that doesn,t weigh will pop up.
I suppose if that was the case, if you create something that isnt attracted to the earth its going to try to pop up to the outer reachs of the ionosphere?
So this is where your modulation of the field is important, to hold at any given point, in relationship to any given field?
How do you measure the field?
Is it a frequency, if so, we need to measure what i detect, and establish how different alignments are possibly at subtly differing frequencies.
Then it would be about balance, given a certain field, ie;-the earth frequency, you could mix the available frequencies to vary away from this, to either allow attraction or repel attraction?
If the field was repelling attraction around itself, out of the window goes the depth problem, and conversely the vacuum problem of space?
You would need a dual setup though to keep living tissue created at 7.8hz, or would the alteration be so minimal that it wont affect?

Kevin, sorry about the yellow submarine link, sometimes I cant help myself.
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

pressure

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote:Elizabeth,

What I know about submarines you could spit in my eye, just bits and pieces I have heard about or read.

But for anyone wanting to get the low down on working at these great depths under the sea try reading the non-fiction book Ship of Gold in the Deep Blue Sea by Gary Kinder.

The guy behind this great adventure did work for the dept. of defense and knew a few things about the limitations of depth. In fact a lot of new technology came out of this and it was a first in many respects.

I do know though that there is considerable difference between a submarine and a bathysphere.

When I mentioned that a USO would not be subject to a depth limitation I was taking into consideration that a UFO is not subject to an altitude limit, whereby the pressure with depth would be canceled out in a similar fashion by the dynamics of the craft.
A submarine or any underwater vessel has pressure reacting on the outside of it's hull, the deeper you go, the more the pressure per square inch, or centimeter if you so choose. As an aircraft, or spacecraft goes higher in altitude, the pressure on it's hull decreases but the pressure on the inside of the hull increases until when the outside is at vacuum, the inside is at a pressure greater than the outside.

How deep do you believe the shuttle can go in the ocean?
wdavidb wrote: the pressure with depth would be canceled out in a similar fashion by the dynamics of the craft.
You use the word "dynamic" so freely, do you mean "design" in this instance? Now, if you are talking about creating a field of force around the vehicle, then I retract the previous statements.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Harry Hess

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

My brain functioning a little better this morning. The gentlemans name I was reaching for and not finding last night was Harry Hess. He is mentioned in Pauls Chapter 26 and is well worth looking at again carefully. (Besides, its a fun chapter. Townsend Brown is off on one of the first of many adventures for him .... serving on a submarine that has been since called " The most dangerous submarine ever built". I got that quote from Clay Blair Jr. .... a very well known historian of the navy and a resident of Key West. The S48 had quite a record for " popping, unbidden, to the surface like a cork. Or ........ which is even scarier ...... heading for the deepest water without indications of wanting to answer the helm ....."

So it was into this backdrop that the young Townsend Brown found himself. Alongside and HEADING the project was a scientist that wasn't even a US citizen. Apparently this man certainly had connections.

Read how Townsend Brown and Harry Hess actually save this mans life by pulling him out of the rubble of an old hotel during a major earthquake. Do you think perhaps ..... that act helped put those two young men on someones list for the future? Looking back at that chapter with eyes we all have now ....... is VERY interesting. Elizabeth ( oh, link to Chapter 26
https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... tlast.html ) Have a good time reading it again.
grinder
Senior Officer

getting that odd feeling again

Post by grinder »

I am getting that odd feeling again and the hair is standing up on the back of my neck. Ever get that when you read some of these words and realize that the story somehow is coming around full circle. Try this (thanks Elizabeth, hope you are feeling better! Do you never take vacations?) this is from Chapter 26 https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... tlast.html

The Navy-Princeton Expedition in 1932 was one of a decade-long series of submarine voyages — most conducted under the auspices of the Dutch Navy — on which Dr. Meinesz had measured gravity fluctuations at sea. He was particularly intrigued when he discovered anomalous gravity effects in the vicinity of the deep trenches that cut through the ocean floor in some places. In one voyage during the mid-1920s, he detected anomalous gravity belts running parallel to the deep-sea trenches in the vicinity of the Indonesian Islands, which phenomenon are known to this day as the “Meinesz Belts

GRAVITY FLUCTUATIONS? DEEP TRENCHES? GRAVITY BELTS?

and now? We are talking about deep trenches in the company of a man who began his career in a tiny submarine whose use could not have escaped the attention of the intelligence bigwigs of that age.

And another thing ....notice who else was on board with Seaman Brown!

Neither sailor nor officer, Seaman Brown never knew where he was supposed to sit during meals. There was no room for him to dine with the crew in their cramped mess hall, nor was he welcomed at the officers’ table (among the officers that Brown was not dining with was the future Admiral Hyman Rickover, generally regarded as the “fatherâ€
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Elizabeth,
My brain functioning a little better this morning. The gentlemans name I was reaching for and not finding last night was Harry Hess.
Harry H. Hess is a legend in geology. Hess’s work in sea floor spreading provided the validation of Alfred Wegener’s ideas concerning continental drift. Our modern understanding of geology, based on plate tectonics and continental drift, are principally the result of Hess’s discoveries. He was truly one of the “godsâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

connections indeed

Thank you again Rocky,

You know your stuff about geology. Had I read somewhere that you are a geologist? I think I had, but if you haven't mentioned it then that would be my guess.

I can't help but think that Harry Hess may have had some connective help with his career. Its my own private theory here but I believe that the scientist who was running the cruise on the S48 was also a very influential Caroline member. Now I know that I can't PROVE that but I guess I am entitled to an opinion and I am just going by what the man was able to do and what he was most interested in. (Did you note the picture of the characters in all of this posted on Chapter 26. Townsend Brown seems to be having the time of his life!

After Hess and Brown experienced that Earthquake in Cuba with that esteemed scientist I did not find it strange that just a few months later Townsend Brown was chosen for another cruise ..... this time on the yachtI "Caroline".

Paul has stated his thoughts about what he thought happened during that Caroline cruise but I have often wondered also how Harry Hess was affected by that association. Thanks to your solid information it seems that his career flourished as well.

I also know from the paperwork we have found in the Brown archives that Harry Hess and Townsend Brown kept in contact though the years with Townsend Brown visiting Princeton on several occasions..

Yes, it is odd. There is a common thread here. Gravity, deep water, submarines ....... Not all that hard to see if you study all of the characters carefully.

Thanks so much for the input! Elizabeth
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Mikado,

Yes, a force field around the craft, that is what I was suggesting.

Elizabeth............, Harry Hess...............he was one of Velikovsky's biggest supporters and one of his closest friends.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

It is interesting to note that Hess discussed gravitational anomalies deep beneath the ocean with Velikovsky.

Evidently Hess had found that gravity increased with depth to the bottom of the ocean, which is a pretty interesting bit of information, despite a decrease in mass.

So, we have gravity increasing up mountains situated above sea level and gravity increasing with depth in the ocean, which corresponds to my assessment of the internal and external dynamics affecting inverse responses.

To the best of my knowledge no one has to date explained this situation, but if we consider gravity on the inside and the outside of the earth being inversely proportional we have an answer. This would mean that gravity actually decreases internally toward the center of the earth, just as it decreases externally with elevation above the surface of the earth.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

combinations

Thank you for that David.

Hess and Velikovsky?
David, Rocky, grinder, Mikado ..... all..........

Brown and Kozyrev?

Hess, Velikovsky, Brown, Kozyrev? Interesting combinations, certainly.

Then mix in for later ....... Brown, Kozyrev, Velikovsky, Hess .... Rickover .... Sarbacher ....... William Lear ...... abd always in the shadows or out sailing ..... a man named Stephenson .......

And what happens then?

If nothing else, we are all afforded a wonderful opportunity to learn things we never knew before!

Thanks all of you for your input! Its so nice to have company in this rabbit hole! Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

where's the witch?

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote:It is interesting to note that Hess discussed gravitational anomalies deep beneath the ocean with Velikovsky.

Evidently Hess had found that gravity increased with depth to the bottom of the ocean, which is a pretty interesting bit of information, despite a decrease in mass.

So, we have gravity increasing up mountains situated above sea level and gravity increasing with depth in the ocean, which corresponds to my assessment of the internal and external dynamics affecting inverse responses.

To the best of my knowledge no one has to date explained this situation, but if we consider gravity on the inside and the outside of the earth being inversely proportional we have an answer. This would mean that gravity actually decreases internally toward the center of the earth, just as it decreases externally with elevation above the surface of the earth.
Must be me, I feel like Hansel in the woods. I just don't get something, the same component, in this case, gravity, increasing and decreasing all at the same time. You make me feel like the stupidest son of a bitch there ever was.

Anyone other than David care to explain this because if he tries, he is only going to make my head explode.....again.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

enter the witch, I guess

I think that you have found yourself in the very best of company Mikado. Everytime a scientist uses the phrase " anomolous behavior" or " anomalous results" that just means that he has run into something that he can not understand and that his language does not properly describe.

I think sometimes of Annemarie ( I think it was) who tried to explain possibly what it was like being a remote viewer. She explained that it was a little like being a fish that could leap out of its pond just long enough to see a cow grazing in a pasture. Now back with the other fish, just how does she attempt to explain that big black and white thing. How could it possibly exist they might consider in their fishy voices. It has no water, it has no fins. Impossible. And for it to exist at the same time that we do ? Having a world that is both wet AND ..... whatever the opposite of wet would be because, you see, they can not describe DRY ... having never experienced it. Its not fun being a forward looking fish when you are trying to report back. No respect.

But to me I just try to remember that such things as cows do exist quite nicely thankyou ..... though ask a cow about fish and notice the blank stare. Its just Magic, you see. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Simple Confusion

Post by Trickfox »

Don't feel Bad Mikado, I'm pretty lost trying to understand David also. It just seems like "simple" confusion. Perhaps that's what it is Elizabeth, -David is showing us an example of "anomolous behavior". No language can possibly describe the science of it all.
Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Bulwark
Space Cadet

a Dream

Post by Bulwark »

Watching this back and forth dissertation of thought made me think of where does this come from - dreams. Dreams are postcards from the subconscious, inner self to outer self, right brain trying to cross that moat to the left. All too often they come back unread: "return to sender, address unknown." That's a shame, too, because there's a whole different world out there--or in here depending on your point of view. Indeed, for all we know this very moment could be nothing more than vapors of our own imagination.

As Bertrand Russell, the philosoher - mathematician mused, "I do not believe that I am now dreaming, but I cannot prove that I am not."

The point being, perhaps there's more to these nocturnal journeys than has previously been considered or accepted and something failed to cross the moat.

David, Mikado and Trickfox, so whose going to wake up?

And where is Andrew in all this? Where is Qualight? I believe your presence is required to help sort this out. If you can explain the structure of space certainly you can help these poor souls come to terms.

Bulwark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

speaking of anomalies

I happened to run across this statement which I thought was appropriate for our discussion here. Strangely it had something to do with " anomalous lights in the sky" I had started out studying about the phenomenon of " foo - fighters" during World War ll and slid almost effortlessly into reports of " Brown Mountain Lights" in North Carolina. Then I found this which I had not heard of before. and I especially liked this statement though the whole thing is very interesting. Take a look everybody, if you have the time.

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

Scientific validation of the phenomenon will make it easier for people to disclose their personal observations. More candor about the phenomena, as well as other "unknown" phenomena, will facilitate legitimate research on all anomalies. Hopefully, understanding these anomalies and recognizing they exist, will bring new respect for the delicate balance of the Natural World

All that and more too! Elizabeth