THINGS UNKNOWN, UNSEEN

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Don't know the guy on the right...I was too busy noticing the no smoking sign on the back wall prominently behind our subjects. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't smoking fairly prevalent everywhere at the time this photo was taken? Why not in the lab?

And why the trench coat and folded arms pose by DeWitt. Looks like some sort of visual/symbolic code to me for whomever might view the photo at later dates. This is a way that meaningful messages have been transmitted among elites passing secrets since the middle ages when Italians perfected perspective in art and Leonardo did his thingy.

I don't believe that anything is trivial in attempting to unravel the mysteries surrounding Dr. Brown and his hidden life.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

hmm, sounds like farming

Post by ETernalightwithin »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado14,
Aether, whatever it is, earths, or it goes into the earth, further, because I can follow water easily, it always enters the earth where underground water is detectable, I therefore deduce that the water is capable of transferring the incoming aether.
It re-emitts from the same spot.
I deduce that a change of spin occurs, somewhere in the earth.
If all the aether is positive, and a balance of positive and negative are required, then thats what happens.
We are a mere by product of how the aether arrives and stays on this planet.
Water is the medium of transfer, I dont know how, i dont need to know, this web has all the answers, loads of knowledge, no one person has to be supreme.

Kevin
Been reading the whole thread. up to this quote. A lot of simularities with what you are saying and biodynamic farming. THE BD preps, water as the carrier. Planting and spraying at certain times to maximize forces between ground and space.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
My apologies, i missed your question earlier ( its a problem with this sort of forum, that you can easily leave behind a post as the thread moves on, sorry )
Dowsing over water, no problem.
The lines I can find no boundaries to.
I have deduced that i could sail anywhere and return to the same spot, or close.
If a line is for ease due east, then i follow that line on a sailing vessel, the nine lines repeat add infernitum, so even if i was blown or sailed across many sets of these, i would still be following the same bearing, only slightly more north or south.
On returning i would follow the same lines back, arriving at or close to where i set off from.
I have dowsed over water frequently, on my many trips to France.
I have also dowsed over smaller areas of water , and found some interesting results.
I was a very keen angler, I have a lake nearby that has a boardwalk all the way around it, it is numbered at reguler intervals with pontoons attached at these points for fishermen to fish from.
I have dowsed around this lake, and realised that the fish ( mainly carp ) are nearly always found in the highest concentratiobns where i estimate the highest number of lines cross.
I also live on the banks of the Oxford Canal, and have mapped out this stretch of the canal, and monitored the match results ( a match is where at reguler intervals anglers are drawn to stay at that spot and catch as many fish as possible, the one with the highest weight wins the money in the pot )
I have noted that at precisely the points where i detect the lines crossing the canal and further crossing other lines, the most fish have been caught.
This is very difficult to totaly quantify because the relevant differing skills of the anglers is present, but It is beyond all doubt to me, that the fish are attracted to the aether concentrations.
I never stop checking this whole crazy system i detect out.
It has almost taken over me.
The thing is though that I love it, I love been able to stay precisely on the lines, it feels ever so good and natural.
I often stand on the point where I detect the spirals centring into and just relax, hold out my hands to the first polygon circulation ( 26 inch dia. ) and can stand like that without becoming weary for a long time.
If I think about a problem I am trying to fathom , it will usually reveal itself to me in this mode.
kevin, aka , oddball.
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

dowsing over water

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You know, Linda Moulton Howe (most know of her research in different areas) has posted some interesting things about Megalithic Stones found in the ocean off of Cuba. Have you heard about this set of underwater great stones? I sense somehow Kevin that you would have a very good time learning about them..

From what she reported as of 2003 There is a company doing some research down there on these structures. Do you know anything about it? It would be curious to see what your "dowser coordinates" would show for this area.

They used to have a big ship down there basically anchored full time over the spot. They were going to announce their findings in 2004 but of course there have been several major storms through that area and who knows what has happened to their schedule.

Anybody else know about this research? Any comments? Outfit was called Advanced Digital Communications International .... out of Havana, Cuba

And if Paulina happens to be reading this .... how about commenting?

Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Because i haven't seen these constructions, I would be considered stupid to ever suggest that they are probably made of limestone.
So, I am stupid.
Limestone is made of cocoliths, ancient and still around structures resembling flying saucers.
They resemble flying saucers because any creatures constructing a flying saucer needs to conform to the basic measure and nature of nature, or else they will end up in failure.
To understand anything, become it, copy it totally.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

porous limestone

right on the mark Kevin.

Porous limestone. Note this Andrew and other geoligists out there .... mixed with bentonite clay ....... and extremely fine sand.

see, you got there ahead of everybody Kevin. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/ben ... ay/id/2064

I must have swallowed some of this ?
Antenna of cosmic properties.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

antennae of a different sort

Paul is just now looking over papers that he thought would lead him to some sort of sophisticated antennae .... and I thought maybe he would appreciate taking a side trip (that REALLY ISN'T) but he is used to that!

from the post you sent Kevin .....

"Bentonite is made of a great number of tiny platelets, with negative electrical charges on their flat surfaces and positive charges on their edges."

Since, according to Linda Brown Dr. Brown talked alot about Bentonite around the world ..... I don't know Kevin, I am with you. It just FEELS right to look in this direction.

And as Kevin just said " To understand anything, Become it, copy it totally." Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

things unseen, but felt

Post by grinder »

Noticed a wonderful phrase from kevin in one of his last messages

"I am humbled to consider that what is travelling upon this pathway is life, and all intelligence is contained within these flows, we are a constantly altering mutation of the content of these flows, as magnets transfer their cargo as such between themselves. "

I don't know how he gets there but I sense its a combination of his personal gifts, and what he calls his "humble consideration".

" a constantly altering mutation of the content of these flows" ... all intelligence is contained within these flows "

..... and suddenly here at kevins centerpoint .... the compass point I see what Dr. Brown might have meant! Paul quotes him as saying that he has found the " Nervous system of the Universe" And from little I have been able to read so far about Koseyrevs ideas, it sounds like all three gentlemen here are speaking of the same thing?

No wonder Mr. Twigsnapper calls him " The Navigator" grinder
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Mr. Twigsnapper pointed out something regarding Mr. Dewitt, who is present to the left of Townsend Brown in the photo provided earlier in this thread.

I just put up an article from a 1955 article from the New York Herald-Tribune (I'm a little behind on putting some documents online), and you might notice a good number of names and companies that we have become familiar with over the past few years.

The article is located at: http://www.qualight.com/stress/antigrav.htm, and it's an interesting read, at the least.

In a letter to Townsend Brown in 1976, Mr. Moore wrote on the topic:
"Since we last correspondence, several points have turned up in
my research which perhaps you can clarify for me. As I'm sure you know, the Glenn L. Martin Co, of Baltimore (later Martin Aerospace) went headfirst into a huge government sponserd anti-gravity research project beginning in 1955. I have learned that this project was fronted through a specially set up subsidiary corporation known as "Rais Inc.", and that the prime mover behind all this on Martin's side was a gentleman by the name of George S. Trimble who was then Vice President of Advanced Design (and later Director of NASA's Manned Space Craft Center at Hlouston).

Interestingly, I discover that Mr. Trimble first started working for Martin in 1937, and that he was a design engineer for them during the time you were in their (Martin's) employ in 1939-40, Obvious question, then: Did Trimble know you, and if so, could some of Trimble's later zeal for the development of anti-gravity ideas possibly have originated from a knowledge of your work in that field? Stated more simply, could the original seed for the Martin (Rais) project have been (either wittingly or unwittingly) planted by you in the mind of Mr. Trimble during the period of your employ by Martin?). Secondly, presuming that you knew about the Martin project, can you supply any details (either factual or rumored) concerning subsequent results of same? Certainly simple simple logic would lead us to believe that in fifteen years of well-financed research surely something must have been accomplished."
In a following letter dated December 17, 1976, Townsend Brown wrote the following:
"I was aquainted with George S. Trimble and his activities with Rais, Inc. I recall that I talked with him briefly in 1955, when I returned from Europe, and knew of his interest in gravitational research. I have lost track of his accomplishments since then."
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

RIAS

Post by twigsnapper »

RIAS is an interesting organization Andrew. With the packet of new information under your arm now you might look in that direction historically.

And I find it interesting that Moore is still not interested in naming his other " source" when he put so much emphasis on Carlos Allende. That might be an interesting avenue.

And I thought that Moore was a bold explorer! Perhaps the water has gotten suddenly too deep for him! twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

I thought that these two items might best fit into the things unseen category.

The first is one of those discoveries that come along by chance in serendipitous ways that have the possibility to change everything for lots of people. It sure seems to make more sense to me than digging more coal just to make hydrogen to burn.

http://www.livescience.com/environment/ ... water.html

The second follows on the heels of the Fleischman-Pons debacle of the 80's and Paul's interest in Fusor research. I know lots of reputable people from Purdue, including a former boss who was himself the President of a famous University. They're not saying no, and they are keeping their options open. Another possibility for a better future.

http://www.livescience.com/technology/0 ... usion.html

flow.... :wink:
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Photograph on Page 6

Post by Chris Knight »

This has been awhile, but Paul asked me to look through Bahnson's notebook No. 1 again this evening, and I found some things that may be of interest.

1) The fellow standing with Dewitt and Townsend Brown in the photo on page 6 of this thread may be a Dr. John Wheeler. The chin seems similar, and he would have been about 47 at that time.

He was associated with the University of N.C. at Chapel Hill, coined the terms "worm hole" and "black hole" and,
He was also a pioneer in the field of quantum gravity with his development (with Bryce DeWitt) of the Wheeler-DeWitt equation or, as he calls it, the "wave function of the Universe."
Information on Dr. Wheeler is found at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Archibald_Wheeler

2) Dewitt was also associated with the University of N.C. at Chapel Hill. I don't know if we discussed that. He was an "expert on hydrodynamical computations," and had a multi-universe view of quantum mechanics.

Information on Dr. Dewitt is found at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_DeWitt

and

http://www.utexas.edu/news/2004/10/20/nr_physics/

3) The name Dr. Witmer popped up. Does that ring a bell with anyone ?
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Thinking of Linda Brown this morning as am preparing to load horses for some sort of Clinic not too far from her old school, Southern Seminary. (Linda .... met the man who bought the school a few years ago. Nice person, horseman through and through. Would be interested I think in this project and your connection with his school. I believe that Southern " Sem" was special to you too, one of the few places where you stayed longer than six months!

Any engineering or science students from Southern Virginia University reading this?

Back to something I had to say, just trying to remember. Been one of those days already.... Oh ..... Bryce DeWitt. Illustrious name, certainly. Matched and surpassed only by John Wheeler! THE MAN, wasnt he? During that age of gravity research. Absolutely amazing that he and Dr. Brown might be caught in the same photo.

Everybody have a nice weekend.

Linda ..... Lisa is being featured at this clinic ( BECAUSE OF HER OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES DURING THE LAST SHOW SEASON ... ON BLINKER OF COURSE.) Gee, I wonder who we have to thank for that? MarkC
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Andrew...It's a little more than interesting that TTB's time at the Bahnson labs in the 50's would have included the participation also of leading experts on cosmological and quantum structures.

Naah, not just interesting or even coincidental. It's an indication of what was really happening there, IMHO.

Dr. Witmer doesn't ring any bells here.

flow....