THINGS UNKNOWN, UNSEEN

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

both directions, same time?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

"After a while , I started refering to energy, but words mean many different things, and both light and energy mean other things, the aether fits the bill, nobody has seen it or can describe it, I dont know what it is, but I KNOW it flows along the lines, both ways at once."

Kevin, the above is really interesting to me. Can you attempt to explain this a little more. I think that "aether" could " fit the bill" but in this context we don't even know what we mean when we use that word., as you said.

When you say you KNOW a certain thing ..... do not assume that there is no one else out there who knows exactly what you are talking about. But that still leaves the problem, how do you (and they) describe it to others? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
My overwhelming urge is to shorten that to EHD , It would still be you ?
Words are just words, symbols are better, as long as you understand the symbols.
The link to Qualight is giving me a headache, i dont understand the symbols.
I study symbols, many clues are left encoded in symbols.
Whatever the aether is, or whatever symbol you want to assign it , it flows.
My rods move to the flow, if I think about it they both point in the direction of flow, if i lower down , below 18 inchs, they will swing exactly in the opposite direction.
I percieve this as flow, direction of movement of something, the most stunning arrangement of these flows are at the labyrinths in the Cathedrals of France, I regurally wander around them, forgot the link, but google cathedral st omer, there is a labyrinth there, and one of the earliest celestial clocks known, the phase of the sun and moon are shown, place yourself on the labyrinth as an alignment occurs, and you will know all about the flows, I have.
The French who see me say," mon dieu, Le sorcier", they dont like you standing on these spots, they dont like dowsers etc, because dowsers built the place, and were then silenced, that silence ends with this machine.

To verbalise the invisable, that is the problem, not only invisable to our retina, but because it permiates everything, it can't be measured, it particurally loves a vacuum, no resistance to flow, flow in all directions, along lines that is measurable, we are the ones moving in space, if you stop a craft from moving , it will appear to move instantly, it will not, no thrust required, just the ability to stop still in a flow of space, and as its moving in every direction, that just means balancing the flows, then just watch the world float past you.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Labyrinths, find your way in and out of these, I bet TTBrown could have ?
http://www.labyrinthos.net/typology_l.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

still be

Kevin, yes, EHD would still be me. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

huh?

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: Then when I go to a point where say 21 leylines cross through that point, I circulate the spot with my rods , noting all the angles of the lines, around 180 degrees, so around 360 degrees I will have 42 points where the lines disect .
Can you look at what you have written and explain to me how a point that is intersected (if a line crosses through a point it is only 180 degrees, however if another line crosses through the point the sum total of all angles of the intersection at the point will total 360 degrees) by 21 lines manage to only do that in 180 degrees? But then you say it is disected but still manages to complete 360 degress? Are you sure you don't mean the intersection of....? If not, what Geometry are using if not Euclidean?
kevin.b wrote: Then by drawing this out, dependant on the angles of the lines ( roughly spaced around the 360 degrees ) will determine the polygons shape.
When I use exact measurements of the lines, by scaling , I find an internal polygon at thirteen inchs out from the centre point( averaging the points and the flat sides ) then further polygons for another 54 times outwards every thirteen inchs, then they switch to every 26 inchs, i have tried to count how far out they radiate but always run out of space, even in massive fields.
Where the polygons are sited at the width out from the centre spot where a line exists, is special.
Somehow I get the feeling that you are describing "finite" lines when everything I have ever read or heard was that ley lines appeared to have no end, sort of like isogonic lines of force.
kevin.b wrote: After a while , I started refering to energy, but words mean many different things, and both light and energy mean other things, the aether fits the bill, nobody has seen it or can describe it, I dont know what it is, but I KNOW it flows along the lines, both ways at once.
I don't normally do this but I am going to cut and paste for some clarity:

aether

noun
1. personification of the sky or upper air breathed by the Olympians; son of Erebus and night or of Chaos and darkness
2. a medium that was once supposed to fill all space and to support the propagation of electromagnetic waves [syn: ether]

Ae·ther (ē'thər) Pronunciation Key
n. Greek Mythology
The poetic personification of the clear upper air breathed by the Olympians

ae·ther /ˈiθər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ee-ther] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. ether (defs. 3–5).
2. (initial capital letter) the ancient Greek personification of the clear upper air of the sky.

I prefer the definition that is in bold for that is what everyone talks about. Your description does not fit. In short, the aether is NOT a line. It is described as the medium that is supposed to fill ALL space.

If anything at all, the lines you are describing are propagated via the aether but they are NOT the aether as decsribed in colloquial terms.

You have the aether itself as "flowing", that in my world would be akin to having Voltage flow.

Now if I am wrong, please correct me for I wish to be able to converse in the proper terms so that at the very least, I may appear to be intelligent.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
You are most correct, I have tried to say that the lines are seperate from what flows upon them.
They may well be progated by the aether as a form of wave, nine lines,
Olympians, now your talking, watch for the nine lions that guarded the sacred well of apollo, and look at the spirals around the floor mosaic, thats how I detect the aether earthing.
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/delos
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The patterns of lines form a matrix around this planet, and i deduce all other celestial bodies, as above ,so below , describes how this set of patterns matchs the heavenly bodies.
Upon the face of this planet are very special spots where the mainframe of this matrix cross, I have stood on such spots, the sound and feeling is unreal.
Here is one of them, as we are in Olympian mood
Women will be far more sensitive to this than men, time the women came back and looked after this planet.
http://www.sacredsites.com/europe/greec ... elphi.html
Its basically the same design as stone henge, remember about limestone, it has special properties, dont concentrate on the matter, think of the gaps, the spaces where space can be stored.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have great respect for this man. Hamish miller, type that name in the youtube search box, there will be two videos to watch
http://www.youtube.com
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

No Olympics

Post by Mikado14 »

Hold on Kevin, I never once intimated anything in regard to the Olympians other than from the cut and paste. Nothing at all in regard to the lines you were talking.

Not that I don't like the mythos of it all but I am not attempting to get the thread going in that direction.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
No you didn't, it wasjust the description of the word that got me interested , and as I knew about the nine lions guarding the sacred well, it was a chanch to show how long the nine whatevers have been valued, same as the nine gods from Ra, in ancient Egypt.
Like it or not, you are enrering into the realms of creation.
I just look back, to understand what I detect, I have a huge advantage, I know the nine lines exist, I know how they move and operate, so in an instant i recognise them whenever i see them.
Did you note the spirals ?
Everything spins, to the left, or to the right, I am positive and negative about this, or if you want male and female, or ying and yang, they are merely words.
The almost indescribable is difficult to verbalise, so excuse me for using links to visualise things.
If you read through about the oracle at thelos, you will have read how the preistesses could fortell about things, they sat on a particuler spot, and wenyt into a trance, another reality, where all knowledge is, those that can access this, seem odd to the majority, sort of scary?
http://www.mothershiptonscave.com/intro.php
Dont have the sound too high, if your easily scared, read right at the end about mother shiptons phrophecies. click on mother shipstons story, near the end.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As I mentioned Egypt,
http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptmythology.html
Three threes are nine.
The Egyptians worshipped the scarab beetle, it rolls a ball of dung, it lays an egg in the ball, then rolls the ball east/west, until it reachs a certain spot, there it digs ahole and buries the ball, covers it, and later out pops another scarab beetle.
They will have known that the point it reached was a crossing point of the two most powerfull lines, e/w and n/s.
This all may seem very odd, but bare with me, its about understanding how the aether earths, compresses and creation occurs.
Unless you re- learn such things, you will wander about in the dark If you can recognise the aether and its ways, then you can manipulate it, it doesn't mind, and is inexahaustable, never ending , for ever and ever.
One creator of all.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

What???

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: This all may seem very odd, but bare with me, its about understanding how the aether earths, compresses and creation occurs.
Unless you re- learn such things, you will wander about in the dark If you can recognise the aether and its ways, then you can manipulate it, it doesn't mind, and is inexahaustable, never ending , for ever and ever.
One creator of all.
red - What!!??!!??!! aether earths??!!??? Is that sort of like Voltage volts? Explain please.

green - You just refuse to see anything anyone says or you are failing to comprehend what is being said. The aether is described as a medium. Now, we are not talking about seances here. An analogy would be that air is the medium of sound waves.

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

it doesn't mind?

Kevin,

In your earlier post talking about aether you said " If you can recocognize the aether and its ways, then you can manipulate it, IT DOESN'T MIND, and is inexhaustible, never ending, for ever and ever."

When you say "aether earths" are you meaning as in " electricity "going to ground" or are you meaning the way an animal finds shelter by " earthing" or " going to ground" .... or perhaps something else that I don't know about yet?

Can you zero in on what you mean by "it doesn't mind?" Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
Aether, whatever it is, earths, or it goes into the earth, further, because I can follow water easily, it always enters the earth where underground water is detectable, I therefore deduce that the water is capable of transferring the incoming aether.
It re-emitts from the same spot.
I deduce that a change of spin occurs, somewhere in the earth.
If all the aether is positive, and a balance of positive and negative are required, then thats what happens.
We are a mere by product of how the aether arrives and stays on this planet.
Water is the medium of transfer, I dont know how, i dont need to know, this web has all the answers, loads of knowledge, no one person has to be supreme.
Seances are interesting, the effect the aether flows has on people is very interesting to me, I happened to stand on a very powerfull spot, without knowing it, and felt the effects, so I dont doubt its ways .
If the aether forms a field around this planet, and gravity is a mere by product of this?
And if the aether made us, and we have a field around ourselves, then what is wrong with having a little plug in to the maker ?
If all memory is still there, in the field, then anyone who can access it will KNOW quite a bit, I hope the witch didn't frighten you too much, I posted it on purpose .
If you cant comprehend of something, you may be scared by those that can?
They used to burn the witchs, I was accused of been one not long ago.
I entered a church, with my dowsing rods , and a woman accused me of doing the devils work, I jokingly said " who the hell is he" she nearly flipped, said it was against Gods wish's, I proceeded to show her God, and told her it was just a name invented by man.
Sorry if any of you are religious, I tend to upset , the spirit or holy ghost is in my opinion the aether, I have no way of knowing where it comes from, neither does anyone.
You cant hope to ever understand this unless you face up to where you are going.
If you stay locked in the material world of current accepted science, then E will equal MC2 to you.
I consider mass is created by the aether vortexing in and super compressing with no time, because it doesn't exist, man invented it, same as the word God.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado14,
Aether, whatever it is, earths, or it goes into the earth, further, because I can follow water easily, it always enters the earth where underground water is detectable, I therefore deduce that the water is capable of transferring the incoming aether. It re-emitts from the same spot.
Okay, I see now. The aether has the ability to move in two directions simultaneously.
kevin.b wrote: I deduce that a change of spin occurs, somewhere in the earth.
If all the aether is positive, and a balance of positive and negative are required, then thats what happens.
We are a mere by product of how the aether arrives and stays on this planet..
I see now, the aether is some where else and arrives on the planet and decides to sojourn here? Then it is intelligent?

kevin.b wrote: Water is the medium of transfer, I dont know how, i dont need to know, this web has all the answers, loads of knowledge, no one person has to be supreme..

So water carries the aether, okay. But how does it get to the planet, as you previously stated since there is no water in space?
kevin.b wrote: Seances are interesting, the effect the aether flows has on people is very interesting to me, I happened to stand on a very powerfull spot, without knowing it, and felt the effects, so I dont doubt its ways .
Good Grief! I only mentioned that we were not talking seances so does this mean that aether is involved? I thought they use to call it ectoplasm?
kevin.b wrote: If the aether forms a field around this planet, and gravity is a mere by product of this?
Is this a statement or a question? I took my stupid pill today and I am having a tough time with this statement.
kevin.b wrote: They used to burn the witchs, I was accused of been one not long ago.
I entered a church, with my dowsing rods , and a woman accused me of doing the devils work, I jokingly said " who the hell is he" she nearly flipped, said it was against Gods wish's, I proceeded to show her God, and told her it was just a name invented by man.
A question, did it make you feel superior by doing that or did you feel a sense of self rightousness by staightening out that old lady? I know what I would have felt.
kevin.b wrote: You cant hope to ever understand this unless you face up to where you are going.
And where would that be?
kevin.b wrote: If you stay locked in the material world of current accepted science, then E will equal MC2 to you.
I consider mass is created by the aether vortexing in and super compressing with no time, because it doesn't exist, man invented it, same as the word God.
Mass is created by the aether, okaaaay. Does David know you are plugging this?

Mikado