BLACK TRIANGLES

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: similarities

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:

There is bound to be a point where we might undertand that time machines have all the technical posibilities of existing but they may not yet officially exist, and if they did exist, -they are most likely "observed" as the results of "unintended exposure" during the test of a time machine as seen from the future TRAVELLING BACK to the past.

Aren't we nearly there yet?

Trickfox
Thirty years ago, I sat and hypothosized about time travel with a young man. This exchange took place over a series of months. What this young man eventually came up with, at least in my mind, was a way of defying certain established theorems. His father worked for the Burroughs corporation and he had access to many books. His solution was not unlike what another Canadian (or is it Canadien?) found twenty years prior to that.

Just a Mikado pondering away on a lazy Saturday.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

I sense that

Post by grinder »

I sense that some of you, maybe Elizabeth and Trickfox particularly, are making a distinction between something that might be in use now and is in the hands of the military and something that is perhaps that elusive FTM.

And expanding my mind now to bursting and spattering point. WHICH MEANS ... PERHAPS .... the FTM that Trickfox is alluding to ..... hasn't been built yet? Does that make any sense at all ?

So, as it has been mentioned before. Is there perhaps the US Airforce ..... and then maybe the Air Caroline Group? Is Air Caroline the only one with the FTM? Can I say? ...... I hope so ........ grinder
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Elizabeth...thanks for your comeback. I believe that what we're all dealing with here are phenomena that occur when boundary interactions take place. I think that trickfox's analogy of the onion layers is a good basic example as would be the Russian doll thingy. If you're interested in the conceptual underpinnings of such issues you should access basic reading on Chaos Theory and theories regarding the interactions of complex systems.

Dr. Brown's work was involved, more than anything else, with the electrical and magnetic probing of, through the application of scientific theory and technologies related to these theories, the boundary regions of known realities. This would equally apply to both the micro and the macro aspects of accepted realities IMHO. Thus he was attempting to render Earth-based practicalities into the six dimensions held to be real by many engineers, and held in disdain by a majority of physicists who still operate mostly within the accepted parameters of the four dimensional model. I also find it quite coincidental that the scientist, in the Back To The Future franchise, who invents time travel in a souped-up Delorean was named Prof. Brown. Just too coincidental.

Interestingly we have been prepared for these things by cultural artifacts such as feature films, novels, video games, etc for several decades now. The difficult thing to integrate into all this though are real experiences of real people who observe real boundary interactions as discussed above.

I've done a fair amount of work over the years in understanding the history of cultural and religious symbolism, and what happens when humans have tried to represent their experiences in dealing with boundary experiences. What one finds is that certain basic design forms seem to emerge as commonalities in the observations and their resultant artifacts. As far as I'm concerned the observations of the several basic forms of UFO's is no different from the beautifully symmetrical forms of crop circles, which is also a world-wide phenomenon that describes boundary interactions IMHO. Of course the world-wide proliferation of pyramids in ancient times would also fit here. What would you build to last for a long time to commemorate your observations of black triangles in the sky ?

I believe that Paul's timing on the current chapter concerning the structure of space is no accident. Everyone needs to start thinking seriously about such things these days in an attempt to bring some sense of order to the conflicting information that we have been fed daily by the media over the past decades.

There are unseen and important connections EVERYWHERE that we are not normally able to sense or affect. But as we become more technically proficient and expedient as a species, the more we're going to run into these conundrums I'm afraid.

And kevinb, I know where you're coming from me'lad

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
I dont come far from this place, silbury hill.
This is a breakdown of a video of a crop circle that occured there in 2004, called maya.
Whats that in the pictures taken from the video?
There are more things in this heave and earth than meets the eye, horatio.
http://perso.orange.fr/united-space/supravision1-0.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

boundary experiences

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Flowperson, I REALLY like that expression " Boundary Experiences" .... Makes me think of something Paul wrote very early in this project. I think you can find it here https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity/preface.html

Slowly, and still with some reluctance, I have come to appreciate the myriad ways that the commonly accepted notions of “realityâ€
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

I am sitting here in my kitchen and watching the sun do it's dance towards the horizon and I sit and wonder how many other sets of eyes have watched the same sun do it's thing. How many days past and how many days to come will this celestrial ritual take place. Man has sat around the campfire and told tales and the fire kept the wolves at bay but what is it about man? He wakes each day and rubs the sleep from his eyes and wonders, "what shall I do" but when the day is over he ends it with "I should have". That is why he searches for the Time machine.

There are many posts on this forum about FTM.

There's a time machine inside your mind,
To this time and space not confined;
Return to the past,
Destinations are vast,
Or fast forward to see what you find.

Re-experience moments you prized,
The delights of your life scrutinized;
Scenic beauty recaptured,
Again you're enraptured,
In your time machine all this reprised.

Joel D. Ash

As a frenchman once said, be careful what you wish for, you may just get it. Perhaps we should take up campfires again and simply watch the sun set and end the day with " it was a great day to be alive".

Bulwark
Trickfox
The Magician

You sense correctly maybe

Post by Trickfox »

grinder wrote:I sense that some of you, maybe Elizabeth and Trickfox particularly, are making a distinction between something that might be in use now and is in the hands of the military and something that is perhaps that elusive FTM.

And expanding my mind now to bursting and spattering point. WHICH MEANS ... PERHAPS .... the FTM that Trickfox is alluding to ..... hasn't been built yet? Does that make any sense at all ?

So, as it has been mentioned before. Is there perhaps the US Airforce ..... and then maybe the Air Caroline Group? Is Air Caroline the only one with the FTM? Can I say? ...... I hope so ........ grinder
It's a mater of Cardinality my dear Grinder. The next sentence is always subject to the last notion which is in it's context.

"If you say", is more important than "can you say". "If you decide the universe is friendly" is just as appropriate as "If you say" -don't you think?

Supposing I told you that I know how to built an FTM but I cannot do it because I choose NOT to do it.

Supposing I told you that I have an FTM which looks like a door with a frame, hinges, a knob, and even a peep hole.

Supposing I told you that I happen to know that IF I opened it it would cause ireperable harm, so I decide that instead of opening it, I'm just watching it from my side and sensing whatever I can in the peep hole.

Now supposing I come up with a valid theory that says that some time in the future, someone from the other side will safely open the door of the FTM from their own side and allow the reality of the creation of the first FTM to be successfully built and tested.

At that point everyone witnessing this event becomes part of the concsiousness shift. The witnesses become part of the people who are ridding around in those Black Triangles. They become our future as we become their past at some PRESENT point. (which is yet to happen)

We have no control of future events but future events surely would have control into our past. This means that in order to understand how to travel into the future you may chose to travel back in the past and correct the past to correct another future. If you watch these threads and how we can self edit our own posts, you will see paterns of travelling in the past to travel into the future.

Now how many of you are ready to see a true FTM function?
Keep your eye on the actual time and date these posts are occuring folks, then remember that none of this is prearranged by any of the participants.

Don't look at me, I'm not going to open that door.

Let's see who opens the door later

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

sometimes

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox, the scary part is that I understood you.

Do you hear that Paul?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I understand

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I think I understand too and thats sort of scarey .

My question is. Why would anyone on the other side open that particular door? ....... unless there were people on this side ready and waiting for the experience?

So Trickfox. If you are not going to open it, and I am not going to open it .. and there is no one else out there reaching for that door knob
... then ...... when will it be opened?

I think Paul has a favorite expression borrowed from a Jimmy Buffett song. "Only Time Will Tell" Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

It may never be opened

Post by Trickfox »

This is difficult to say, but I would guess that this issue will sort itself out once people on both side of the door are sure it is safe to try. This is exactly the same kind of problem as Openheimer had to decide upon to test his first nuclear explosion. He had quantitative statistics to satisfy a Bayesian prediction that the world would survive after the first bomb was exploded.

Same thing applies for going through the FTM. Once both sides are ready and have quantified an area of dimensional transfer, some participants will be expecting a single present moment of reality, then the ozone smell and the luminous WALL of light will seperate the dimensions momentarilly. Others outside the dimensional shift area will report a supernatural Blink-out phenomena.

You can bet that some of us will see our own present changing, but it will remain a subjective experience anyway. even if you were sharing the moment with others, things would probably turn out differently to all participants.

This happens because "at the moment of shift", each participant has the ability to self-edit several possible futures. They would probably do so several times, and that would cause everyone to change their memory of each other, even if they started off being co-witnesses to the shift in dimension.
Perhaps, dimensional shift becomes a subjective experience exclusively.
That would certainly fit the "close encouter" scenario so often reported by others.

I will also come back here later on and self edit just to show you how I can change the past to change the future.

First I have to explain how to RECORD the details and position of atomic reality for a certain ongoing period of time. Then I will prove that time can be co-experienced in the future and past at the same time for a fraction of a second. Let's call this a "bifurcation point. The participant will not know if he or she is living in the past or the future The cardinality of choice will seperate the participant's point of view.

OK... now I'm introducing a bifurcation point HERE which is not the real now (around 7:30 am Jan 28th) the next person to post here is Victoria and she will complain that she does not quite yet understand what I'm trying to say about travelling to the past to change the future.

In reality she will come back on here later on after I ask her to re-read her post (this happens later on in the future). She will admit that after reading all the posts in this string that she finally understands exactly what I'm trying to explain.

So the question is... as a new person reading this string.... are you capable of telling if this post is past, present or future?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

trying to keep up

Post by Victoria Steele »

Sorry guys that I haven't been with you every step but I have had to be away for awhile and now, trying to step back on is ....... difficult. Not that I can't do it.

Again Trickfox you leave me in the dirt with some of your language but I have learned in this forum to just over ride that inability and ask myself if it just FEELS valid or not. So I am basically still with you, if just on an intuitive level.

And the scarey part of all of this too is that I can see what flowperson said about the public already being made aware of the coming age from what they have been watching. And folks ......... does not the "door" that Trcikfox is talking about here remind anyone of something from Stargate?

And what about the current ad on television with a revisit to Marty and Dr. Brown ...... and I think the catch phrase is, the Dr. Brown character running down the street yelling .... " Thats what they said about my FLUX CAPACITOR TOO!!!!!" You guys are right. These are not coincidences.

And I believe that Dr. Browns Capacitor theories far predated that " Back to the Future" movie. So what is happening here Mr. Jones?

It struck me when Trickfox explained what it would look like ..... a shimmering door sort of, and I thought immediately of " Stargate"

And there are other similarities to the movie and real life too .... Have you noticed? The woman who is the head of the "Stargate complex" is an older lady who has pulled all of these individuals together to further her fathers work. That sound at all familiar? Anybody else feel that fine feminine hand? I can personally raise my hand. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Changing the future

Post by Trickfox »

OK now I'm going to ask Victoria to re-read the last few posts and to tell me if she does finally understand what I was trying to say when I described travelling into the past to change the future. I originally started off trying to prove how I would change the future by chaging the past first.
Now Victoria will read this post and she will understand in a way that she could not have in the past.

Victoria......?

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

in ways even you .....

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox. I understand now in ways I could not even explain to you! This is an amazing situation. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

tell me then, Because I don't understand

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria

Can you please tell me then what it is that "I" don't understand. Why do I spend my time playing with "First order Logic", Cardinality, and the time continuum thoerem?

Is my formula correct?

from your reality does 1+i=2 (and there are no other integers)

"i" is defined as the imagination

Isn't this something 2 can share but none other?

Isn't this the absolute simplest form of "Clifford Spacial Communication"?

So.... who was it, -who was the father of hypertext again?

Trickfox
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

A couple of questions

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: from your reality does 1+i=2 (and there are no other integers)

"i" is defined as the imagination

Isn't this something 2 can share but none other?
When you say "imagination", are you referring to imaginary numbers? As in polar and/or rectangular coordinates? If not, I may be lost and I didn't bring my kernels to drop.
Trickfox wrote: Isn't this the absolute simplest form of "Clifford Spacial Communication"?
Okay, how about I look at the Cardinality portion of your quest, we can leave the transformation from Euclidean until later.

To me, Cardinality would be a set of elements or numbers of the whole. Are you saying that each layer of the onion is an element (defined by some value). The center of the onion is the ....event? and as each succeeding layer covers the center, we get further away from the event. Each layer is seperated from the other and each has it's own value. You cannot exist in two elements simultaneously without catastrophic results. Viewing the onion from the outside you only see the whole. Have I made that clear enough?

Trickfox wrote: So.... who was it, -who was the father of hypertext again?
They usually attribute that to Vannevar Bush.....oh crap....I think I see where you are headed , yes, a Trickfox indeed.

It was worked out a long, long time ago in another state.

Mikado