He's Baaaack

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

He's Baaaack

Post by Paul S. »

....and clearly has a lot catching up to do...

Before I took off on this last excursion (two weeks wandering around Ireland...) Elizabeth and I entertained the notion that the forums would be "quiet" for a while, until maybe after Las Vegas, and then things would start up again as we all battened down the hatches for the winter.

Ha.

I still need to focus pretty much on what I'm going to do in Las Vegas, but over the next couple of days I'll be reading everything that's been posted here during my absence and see what all I can add to the discussion.

The time off was good for me; it gave me a chance to clear my head in a way I haven't been able to for a long time.

Now I just have to be careful what I fill it up with...

Fasten your seatbelts.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Long time no see

Post by Mikado14 »

Welcome back Mr. Schatzkin!

A question if you will.

Will there be a DVD or a CD available of your presentation in Las Vegas?

Answer when you have time,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Long time no see

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Will there be a DVD or a CD available of your presentation in Las Vegas?
Yes, I believe that the presentation will be recorded and available on DVD even before the conference concludes.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer