"Closer Contact"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

SRI

Post by Radomir »

My limited understanding of the SRI farseeing experiments is that they found 1) sometimes it worked and 2) it is unreliable/inconsistent.

Note the words "information transfer" or "transmission" in the titles. I believe this is one of the topics at hand in our discussions of a "larger boat" variety.

http://www.sri.com/about/remoteview.html

I've only been able to dig up two of the original articles, but for what it's worth they are cited on the above page. Puthoff is co-author on four out of five of the references.

INFORMATION TRANSMISSION UNDER CONDITIONS OF SENSORY SHIELDING
http://www.uri-geller.com/books/geller-papers/g3.htm

A Perceptual Channel for Information Transfer over Kilometer Distances
http://www.espresearch.com/espgeneral/IEEE-329B.shtml

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Greers message

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Well, folks. I did throw up my hands.

Then I wrapped them around the steering wheel of a rental car and blasted off to Laughlin Nev. to the site of the 16th International UFO conference.

Alot of interesting speakers through the week but this was the first night and Dr. Steven Greer was speaking and I just wanted to hear him and see him in person.

The man is certainly dynamic and he has a strong message.

What interested me most though was the fact that he seemed to be gleaning information from the same sources that have been affecting us folks. ( Think on that for awhile. Not empty words)

He spoke of an "intelligent aether"
He spoke about the "special light" coming through the various colored glass as in a European Cathedral. We being the glass, each of us contributing our individual colors... patterns on the floor and all I could think of was " HELLO KEVINB, OUR HOBBIT FRIEND, I WISH YOU WERE HERE TO SEE AND HEAR THIS!

He spoke about mankind finally getting ready for the keys to the car. And how many times have we mentioned Pauls "cosmic Ferrari? (Or DeLorean <g>)

He spoke of his "Disclosure" witnesses saying basically that there was a "shadow organization" that had equipment in the air that far outstripped anything that they could put up against it ..... and of course ....... I thought of our own " Caroline Group" and wondered perhaps if we needed to adopt a new phrase. "Air Caroline". More later. Thanks for being concerned grinder. I flipped out just a bit but have landed on my feet.

I am still on the track of the two "Josh Reynolds" and have collected an interesting amount of information. ( Also thanks very much to you LindaB. You are one helluva researcher.)

Soon as I get some rest I'll try to report more to you. And Linda, feel free to wade in there with any of your observations!
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Welcome back

Post by Radomir »

Thanks for the "you are there" report, EHD. Really nice for those of us who can't attend. Looking forward to more when you have time & energy.

Yes, when I first viewed Greer's Disclosure Project DVD, and other material on his password-protected website, I did sit back on my heels for a long spell. It was quite a lot to absorb and to think about.

I hold it all in a series of buckets that say "IF THIS, THEN THAT" in other words, I have a whole slew of things that I am holding in abayance until I have proof or disproof, but I give it enough credence that it's worth paying attention and keeping in mind over time as I run into new information.

But the whole time I have multiple perspectives, lenses through which to interpret such new information. Try this on, try that on, and reinterpret each time. "IF this is possible, then what are the implications of THAT?" ... and "IF this is pure disinformation, then..." ...and "If SOME of this is true and some isn't..."

I have seen enough things work that weren't supposed to work to recognize we're not fed anything like the straight story in the mainstream, which is one big reason I've come to the point of wanting to validate what I can on my own. In the past two years, I've found some things didn't work, and some did. That helps map which sources to give more credence and which to take with a large grain of salt.

Unfortunately there's nothing about Greer's body of work I can make tangible for myself other than some of what Bearden says in his Greer interview. And a few other things really rang true to my internal meter in a few of the other interviews, so I've marked them in my mental map, so to speak, for special attention for any instance when I can correlate more to what was said.

I was curious to hear your reactions to Greer, because the only other person I knew who met and talked with him in person was really turned off and became distrustful (after conversation with him). But I hold off judgement until I can see him in person or until other patterns emerge that might make me change my mind.

The only "read" I had from the DVD was that this guy Greer seemed extremely nervous when his video was recorded. Totally understandable given the material he was introducing, but something about that nervousness made me wonder about his motivations and what might be surrounding him.

If he is part of a disinfo campaign, it's a pretty major one. And what would be the motivations for it? Or perhaps he's unaware himself which of his information is valid, filtered, or disinfo, so he just collects and presents it all. If he's not part of a disinfo campaign, and all these folks are telling their truths as they understand them, well then that's really something to contemplate.

Best,
R.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: SRI

Post by Trickfox »

Radomir wrote:
A Perceptual Channel for Information Transfer over Kilometer Distances
http://www.espresearch.com/espgeneral/IEEE-329B.shtml

R.
I talked about this earlier

viewtopic.php?p=320#320

Those were the good old days
Timothy Leary was my hero
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

buckets of information

Radomir,

I really appreciated your response and I particularly noted your "putting information into buckets" comment. Which is exactly what I found myself doing in Laughlin at the UFO Conference. ( I didn't really have a good visual for the process, so thank you).

Following Morgans advice to Paul and to me, I had to remind myself several times during the conference to avoid the either/or conclusions and leave things open until I could investigate further. So I hauled home some carefully sorted, heavy buckets of information.

Dr. Greer is championing the concept that humanity is on the brink of a splendid age brought about by new developments ( and “DISCLOSURESâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

the worry bucket

And because I am trying to keep up with all of the homework that Mr. Twigsnapper loaded me with before this trip I am going to label one bucket and throw all of this stuff in there. First a post that Mark made months ago.

viewtopic.php?p=2233#2233

This was a response to something that Ladygrady had said .... part of it here

"So Paul. Do you think that some of these people will "bring their own remote viewing people?" And if that is the case, what kind of "firewall" is set up in your organization to keep "prying remote viewing eyes" from information that you are not ready to share? Thought about that yet?"

His basic response was the question "Have you considered what that would mean? Having a remote viewer snooping through your stuff?"

And so I was asking myself too. Where else have these remote viewers gone and why is it that someone as multitalented as Dr. Elizabeth Raushauer would end up on the "list" that Mr. Twigsnapper would give me for my research "homework".

What is the common denominator between Dr. Rausher and Dr. Browns work? Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

http://www.ca-sps.org/Elizabeth-A-Rausc ... -2003.html

FWIW, Dr. Elizabeth A. Rauscher apparently shares Puthoff's fascination with psychic surgery and faith healing. The paper referenced above is interesting because it focuses on the effects of faith-healer-directed energy on preventing the death of cultured pathogens when said cultures are in the presence of antibiotics or other growth inhibitors. (It is presented without recognizing the irony that they were healing or preventing the death of pathogenic strains...but I digress.)

I recall that Puthoff asserted Uri Geller and other psychics could project various frequencies in the 7hz-8hz range when they manifested their various effects (spoon bending, etc). So perhaps that is part of how their interests overlap--the frequency of specific effects that humans can project, and the frequency that certain effects manifest when projected on humans.

Her work on mind control/central-nervous system control using frequency, as well as detection of frequency (earthquake prediction though her invention may have other uses), make her an interesting case--however given her background, as one of the links I explored asked, what the heck is she doing with Greer's organization? She seems only very tangentially linked to future energy sources.

And I still don't see a direct link to TTB's work unless we confine the intersection to the transfer of information via specific frequency ranges. That said, I assume TTB was using completely different set of frequencies (gravitic spectrum) than they are? Or is the intersection that without meaning to, TTB may have discovered the spectrum that psychics use to become aware of such information, whether or not that is the same as the gravitic spectrum.

Trickfox you appear to be far more knowledgeable in this arena, please weigh in with your thoughts?

R.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

reading the link Trickfox sent

Post by Radomir »

Reading the link Trickfox sent, I found this url:
http://www.rviewer.com/main/articles/rvtimeline.html

and this reference:
June 1977
Founding of Mobius Group; Project Deepquest - a submarine RV experiment is jointly conducted by SRI International / Stephan Schwartz.
So perhaps here is a link to what TTB was working on? If the idea is to have silent submarines that are undetectable due to his propulsion system, what if they can still be detected by other means?

For instance:
http://www.mceagle.com/remote-viewing/p ... 02-vc.html
One remote viewer, Joe McMoneagle, was said to be particularly skilled. His job was remote viewing a large, mysterious building in the northern Soviet Union. "Most analysts though the Soviets were trying to build a miniature aircraft carrier," says McMoneagle. "We remote viewed the building, and determined that in fact they were building the largest submarine in the world. We were able to describe in detail the tubes and how they were mounted on the sides of the sub. It turned out to be the new Typhoon class submarine, the largest submarine in the world. It had exactly the number of tubes we said, and everything was essentially correct."
It's a stretch...but I thought it worth posting.

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

smiling here

Radomir.

Sorry, but I am smiling here without being able to explain at the moment why but it has something to do with McMoneagles statement ...... "everything was essentially correct."

I understand that soon some information may surface regarding a psychic group, United States nuclear submarine and a French organization running some sort of "communications test"

LindaB. Do you remember where that piece of information might be stashed? I don't think its in any of the buckets I brought back from Laughlin. Do you remember that? Is it in one of your buckets?

Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

some links

Post by Radomir »

From: http://www.espresearch.com/espgeneral/WhatWeKnow.shtml
In 1978, Hella Hammid and Ingo Swann successfully received messages sent from Palo Alto, while they were inside of a submarine submerged in 500 feet of sea water, 500 miles away.[3]
http://www.stephanaschwartz.com/talk1b.htm
We don’t know exactly what it is that people are picking up. But it’s not all bleak; we do know a few things that can improve the signal. Thanks to the work of Michael Persinger, and a few others, we know now that the geomagnetic field strength has an effect on it. Thanks to James Spottiswoode, we know that there are certain times of day based on sidereal time when you are more likely to get accurate data. If you take those factors into consideration you up your odds of success.
Note mention above of the influence of sidereal time and geomagnetic field strength...(!) Here again we begin to see some value to what TTB was doing with attempting to chart the fluctuations in sidereal radiation--if you could use such data to enhance predictability and reliability of various effects, it would be useful.

Also leads to questions about how electrogravitic forces and such psi phenomena might be related, if their apparently separate effects are influenced by the same fluctuations?

There have been persistent rumors of Navy research involving
attempts at telepathy from submarines under water, the Nautilus
being the most famous of these. Detection of enemy submarines,
and communicating with our own, has continued to be an important
area of conventional research for the Navy, so it is no surprise
that researching the use of ESP for these purposes would be of
interest.
Below includes reference to a French news source, but I'm not sure it's exactly what you were referencing, EHD? It is not clear if the original story was true or false, but the claim is regardless it sparked the Russians own "dive" into such research.

from: http://www.jornalinfinito.com.br/materias.asp?cod=80
The “Nautilus Caseâ€
Last edited by Radomir on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

e.g. full of holes?

Post by Radomir »

I finally caught your reference to TTB's editing style:
"everything was essentially correct."
So now I'm smiling as well.

R.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Greer "Dis-Info" ?

Post by Paul S. »

Radomir wrote:... this guy Greer seemed extremely nervous when his video was recorded. Totally understandable given the material he was introducing, but something about that nervousness made me wonder about his motivations and what might be surrounding him.

If he is part of a disinfo campaign, it's a pretty major one. And what would be the motivations for it?
Of course, it's always hard to read what's really going on behind the eyes in any video (read that "Frist/Schiavo"), but your conjecture is certainly worth noting: what if the whole effort to "disclose" is itself part of the disinformation campaign??

Stranger things have happened.... are happening...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
grinder
Senior Officer

too big

Post by grinder »

All this is way too big for just one book. I hope that you have seen this a long time ago Paul. Its way too big. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

and where was Dr. Brown?

Post by grinder »

And I guess I should ask. Where was Dr. Brown living in 1978 Paul?

Hella Hammid ( don't know) and Ingo Swan ( barely know of) sent from Palo Alto while they were inside a submarine 500 miles away at 500 feet.

So ...... was Dr. Brown living on Catalina right then? Was this the sub that collected some of his sensors for a secret dive? Is Catalina Island about 500 miles from Palo Alto?

Am I going too fast here or am I on the right track I wonder. Of course guys like Mr. Twigsnapper are probably not going to be able to tell us outright, but that doesn't mean that we can't uncover this information on our own.

Thank you so much Radomir! grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Holes and Overlaps

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:And I guess I should ask. Where was Dr. Brown living in 1978 Paul?
My "master timeline" has a few holes and overlaps, but I show "1976-1980 : Stanford Research Institute (SRI) which is when where all the remote viewing stuff started. His connection to that work is tenuous, but not impossible.

The same period also finds him in "Sunnyvale CA" and "Chapel Hill, NC." I really don't have a whole lot else to go on for those periods/places.
Hella Hammid ( don't know) and Ingo Swan ( barely know of) sent from Palo Alto while they were inside a submarine 500 miles away at 500 feet.
Interesting concept... but I do think they found other ways to communicate with the subs. Something about a deep well in a place called Pine Gap. In Australia. Yet another half-fact mystery.
So ...... was Dr. Brown living on Catalina right then? Was this the sub that collected some of his sensors for a secret dive? Is Catalina Island about 500 miles from Palo Alto?
I think Elizabeth might have a better handle on the specific dates... I'm not certain at the moment when he returned to Catallina, though it was in that time frame -- late 70s. My "timeline" gets a little...squiggly... at that point.
Am I going too fast here or am I on the right track I wonder.

You know what I always say... the old sailor's adage, "never mind our course, look how fast we're going!"
Of course guys like Mr. Twigsnapper are probably not going to be able to tell us outright, but that doesn't mean that we can't uncover this information on our own.
I think there are valid connections in all this - SRI, Remote Viewing, sub-comms, etc... but they are vague and I've never really gotten a whole lot to go on there. And you're right, of course, that's because those that know are probably not able to tell us outright.

But we might be able to cajole them into telling us if this is fertile ground or not, whether it's worth a-tilling and a-planting.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer