"Closer Contact"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

rumors and "segways"

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Yes Trickfox, I have heard that rumor too. Don't know exactly where it got started but I can understand why.

I think that Dr. Brown would have loved those little segways (Is that how you spell it really. Sounds right, but doesn't look right ... anyway, not important. I agree with you that probably would have been his style if that had been the style back then. And I think that those "Hummers" would have impressed him, but he wouldn't have agreed with the gas consumption.

Paul I think has some family photos of the "rig " that might have put a modern Hummer at task. Somehow Dr. Brown got ahold of a 6X .... something that was called a "command car" and thats what Josephine used for transportationwhile they were in Hawaii.! Gives you any idea of how isolated their place was? Anyway thats all part of "the rest of the story" and for Paul to tell but I thought that you might be interested in that. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

Hawaiian transportation?

Post by grinder »

I have read that Dr. Brown lived in Hawaii some time after the war. Vassilatos painted sort of a "retirement in paradise" type picture but he never said much more than that. So I figured he was somewhere near Pearl Harbor.

Where do you need a 6 by 6???? in that city? Holy cow! Do you guys know how big that thing is? Where was he living where he needed something as awesome as that? Probably was a big Dodge I think. Have to brush up but it definitely was a military "Command Car" Now that's REALLY a cool vehicle. Oh, I know, I know. Paul is going to say. " The rest of the story" OK. I can wait! grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

sorta like this?

Post by grinder »

Elizabeth, is this sorta what Josephines grocery car was like in Hawaii? Incredible!

http://www.freefoto.com/preview.jsp?id= ... ade+by+REO

Awesome truck. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: bloodlines

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: So in Dr. Browns case, if he were a horseman traveling Germany looking for a particular thing in a prosective colt, if his search was zeroed down on a particular blood line, which had started with him at his farm .... he would be able to recognize that colt no matter how it might be intentionally disguised.

Long way to get my point across but I wanted you to understand that the valuable colt that may have been hunted for in Germany was the end result of a breeding program that started with Dr. Brown in this country. No one else would have had the ability to recognize what they were looking at when those colts were all penned up. Twigsnapper
Well I have waited for two days for someone to state the obvious but I suppose I will.......

So,,,, did Dr. Brown find any foals from his mares' lineage?

Mikado

this has been edited, thanks Paul, (didnot finish my coffe yet and I deleted to much, remember...shotgun mode)
Last edited by Mikado14 on Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: bloodlines

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Well I have waited for two days for someone to state the obvious but I suppose I will.......

So.... did Dr. Brown find any foals from his mares' lineage?
Which part of that sentence is the "statement" ? :wink:

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: rumors and "segways"

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I think that Dr. Brown would have loved those little segways (Is that how you spell it really. Sounds right, but doesn't look right ... anyway, not important. I agree with you that probably would have been his style if that had been the style back then. And I think that those "Hummers" would have impressed him, but he wouldn't have agreed with the gas consumption.
Has anyone ever driven one of those? Those things are slicker than fresh cow dung on wet grass (my Grandfather's saying).

My employer has one, a loaner because his delivery was promised in September on his new one. A little getting used to but, how does this generation say it.....kewl?

A "real" hummer uses diesel fuel and will do just about anything. The H2 and 3 are ripoffs and are hummers in name only. JMHO

Good Morning everyone, time for coffee

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

mares lineage?

Post by grinder »

Its REALLY interesting and informative when Mr. Twigsnapper goes off on one of his little stories. You have to keep your witts about you because he is for sure not going to come out and tell you something directly.

So I wondered too Mikado. Did Dr. Brown find anything from his own work, his own "bloodlines" in Germany after the war? And if he did, how did his "group" manage to spirit it away and keep it out of the hands of "other authorities". Though the thought hits me suddenly, unless everyone thought they WERE the authority. Hiding in plain sight! Using the cover of "national security intelligence operation" They could do about anything and never have to explain it to anyone. Gee. I think that still happens, don't you?

But how did these "inside agents" communicate with each other? I have a feeling that Mr. Twigsnapper probably knows the answer to that. Wish he could tell us!

Did you ntoice in that last exchange Mikado, that Paul answered your question with his own? Is that the smiley face that the CIA uses when it does the same thing?

So, how many of these "inside" agents were actually inside the CIA, the FBI?, Navy Intelligence and oh yes don't6 forget the English MI5 and MI6 .

They say to dress for every type of climatic situation you must "dress in layers". Is that what "the Group" of Dr. Browns was doing? On one layer they were Army intelligence, the OSS maybe and then the CIA. ..... and UNDER all that , the "Group" or whatever Paul calls them?

If thats the case NO WONDER Dr. Brown got transferred so quickly to the Navy Reseach Lab when he requested it, remember. He not only got transferred but his stuff went with him! And when he left, his STUFF went with him again! So where in the HECK did he and his STUFF go when he walked out of the Navy in 1942?

Paul says that the records say Vega Aircraft ....... OK ..... then what? Mikado said there were patterns that he was following and I guess thats what I am after here too. You are NEVER going to figure this all out unless you can see the pattern. Just my ten cents worth .

Anybody else out there feel like " coming back" or have all of you taken time away? grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Ok I will

Post by Trickfox »

Grinder

My..... how direct you can be sometimes! :wink:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

bringing this to the front

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hi All,

Just bringing this to the front of the reading list. I think that Trickfoxs message was posted sometime in October and it has been just sitting since with some very interesting information. At least NOW I think that information is beginning to match up more with where Paul is going in the book.

I especially liked yours grinder posted October 25th and called "Mares lineage?" He mentions that its really important for us to pay attention to what Mr. Twigsnapper says because he often leaves information that we flat "don't see" for a long time ..... then all of the sudden bells go off. Of course, I think he knows that, I think its all intentional and he just has to wait patiently for us to "get it"

We have new folks now .... comments anybody? Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

Boys from Topside

Post by grinder »

That phrase seems familiar to me. Wasn't that what Wilbert Smith called what others thought were visitors from outer space. At least thats what OTHER people said he meant but I wonder ...... Boys from Topside .... I am sure I have seen that credited to him. I'll get a link soon but in rereading this suddenly something slid together in my brain. I think it was Andy who found this http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4217/ch14.htm

Most particularly THIS 31 December 1958
Canadian proposal submitted for topside sounding satellite

11 March 1959
NASA approval in principle for topside sounder "

TOPSIDE SOUNDER? COULD THAT PROGRAM BE CONSIDERED
"THE BOYS FROM TOPSIDE?"

No one has mentioned early satellite communication systems with Smith but wouldn't he be the one to look at in that direction? Wasn't he a communications expert. And for that matter .... Wasn't William Stephenson a giant in that field. Both Canadians? Am I on the wrong track here or does something make sense? grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

boys from Topside

Post by Victoria Steele »

I remember seeing that phrase and ASSUMING that he was talking about extraterrestrials. But if you look at the stuff that has been "left behind" from the Canadian Wilbert Smith you will find that that "assumption" was not made by him directly. It was his wife who made some of that material available and I think it was HER comment that stampeded people toward believing thats what he meant.

I suggest that those who are REALLY interested in theis story take a long hard look at what he actually said and realize that her interpretation of what he said might have been tweaked by her lack of understanding. Would he have told her ACTUALLY what was going on. Or would he have allowed her to jump on the "Flying saucer" FROM OUTER SPACE bandwagon too.

I admit. I don't know much about Wilbert Smith. I ran into some information which said that he had gotten "permission" from the Canadian government for a "Flying Saucer " to land at a specific place and specific time (IF the government would give its assurance that the thing would be allowed to leave afterr this "meeting)) Of course, if you were the Canadian government and something that important landed ..... would you let it fly off again? Probably not. So I guess the "arrangement" fell through. Now this is the story, and I am thinking, perhaps THEN .... if this was a Caroline Group operation the people running it ......were they about to make a disclosure?

Maybe no one was ACTUALLY dealing with "space brothers". Maybe they all came within a moment of learning new technology ... but the deal fell through? Its an off the wall question just to throw up there.

And then I can hear some people saying. But if I follow the other thread toward the " Boys from Topside" actually being a reference to an early and very secret satellite development, how can it be this too? I submit that it can, ABSOLUTELY. Here we have the onion again folks. One peel protecting the other. Who did he mean by " Boys from Topside?" People on the IN with this satellite development, people who were also talking with him about "landing this saucer?" They COULD HAVE BEEN BOTH! Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

Heres a sandpile to play around in

Post by grinder »

Here is a sandpile that we can play around in for awhile regarding Smith, saucers and Topside. Remember folks to walk in the shoes of this new information from Paul regarding Townsend Browns association with the " Caroline Group". See if any of this makes more sense in that concept. Puzzles may fall into place! Gee. this is ...... fun!

http://www.presidentialufo.com/top_secret_committee.htm

grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
WB Smith, stunning, totally makes sense.
"Assembled by WB Smith from data obtained from beings more advanced than we are"
I will have to read it all again, thing is, if i could, I would have written it?
After learning David talk, it is easier reading this.
Just different words , all saying the same, we are all one, one is everything, and compresses to make everything, my talk.
I worked it all out wandering about following my two arials, two welding rods.
Everyone i tried to talk to thought I was potty, but David and Jim didnt, we hardly could communicate, but recognised something about each other, I find the same here in this forum, a struggle to communicate, but a flicker of recognision, and I sense we are not alone, neither from now, the past, or the future.
Time is relative to where you are, thats already history, but is still here and will be in the future.
Space has passed by us, but is going back in the opposite direction, so if the planet goes back to where it was, it will go back in time.
Doubt you could ever slow or speed up the whole planet, but a little planet , or one inside a bit bigger one will do the trick.
You will though amass mass, so you need to account for a formation of mass, David knows about some balls, never mind disks.
To stand still, huge amounts of space will need to flow through the craft, and need a reason to flow through, it will form mass, in a globuler structure, a big stone ball, the longer you stop still for the bigger the ball, release it into a close planet, and they may call it a comet?
Or it may keep going and be called Earth?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

happened across

Post by twigsnapper »

I just happened across a post that our dear Elizabeth had put up several months ago and as always she has very nicely captured Dr. Browns charater and the unique problems he had to deal with regarding the "gifts" that wre afforded him. Here is what she had to say. (A lady to be reckoned with:) viewtopic.php?p=1651#1651

"But I want to share with you what I have learned about Dr. Brown in the last four years of study. He was not a man to get into a single line of reasoning. Not at all linear in his thinking, so even though suprises I am sure sometimes reached him I am not sure its because he got zeroed in too closely without realizing what other implications there may have been.

Actually, I believe that Dr. Browns mentality carried with it the disadvantage that he seemed to just KNOW things before he could even set up the proof for them. So you see ... he would have come at it from the other end of your proposition (which is the way all of us would have handled it ... we would have worked diligently and then said .... hmmmmm I didn't realize it but just look at what I have found!) Dr. Browns way of working I believe was more ...... Look what I suddenly know .... now how am I going to backtrack enough to explain this to others? So following that logic if you will with me .... I think that it is entirely possible that even before he started his work Townsend Brown knew there was something out there waiting for his signals. The tough part for him was just figuring out how to start sending."

Now she was responding here I think to something that gregg mentioned in an earlier post. He had said

"This narrow focus on a specific goal may have also caused TT to have a big surprise. If he was thinking that communicating by electrogravitic modulation was just a novel way of keeping the signals private, he may have been so focused on making it work that he overlooked the fact that the signal does not propagate like electromagnetic waves, it is everywhere at the same time, instantly at the ends of the universe, it doesn’t have to travel. So every entity in the universe could listen in, in real time."

Here Gregg was thinking that Dr. Browns focus could have been more narrow than it actually was but ask yourself Gregg what happens when your viewpoint of the reality around you becomes as expansive as Dr. Browns were? Suddenly would you see all the benefits of your developments, would you also see the pitfalls? You mention one here yourself. " Every entity in the universe could listen in, real time" What might that mean, in the long run? Can you see that it would be easy for some to be so focused in on what they think that they are doing that they may not see the other sides of it? the ripples in the pond that might eventually have an effect on the shore?

What happens if an entity answers back? And how might they do that? Would we even recognize that has been happening? Has it been happening in the past? Would Townsend Browns ability to "Just know" ahead of the math and the theories ..... be an indication of that " answering back".

Time, I guess to start consideration of all that. We need a bigger boat. Isn't that what the chap in JAWS said? twigsnapper
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Oh my.

Real-time data communication across the infinities. What happens if an entity answers back? What happened when an entity answered back? How many entities answered back, and how did you deconflict the superposition of all those disparate signals? Or, even better, if the other entities had already communicated with each other and established their own "FCC" for frequency regulation, what are the odds that our own devices would be heard over the noise being made by data transfer between other entities? Without a lot of power input, a gravitational device may communicate everywhere instantaneously, but not necessarily everywhere at the same strength. Of course not, it would follow a 1/r^2 relationship for signal power, since it's still gravity.

I don't know how much sense I'm making to everybody else, but technical details, implications, and consequences always seem to leap out at me.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein