Project Winterhaven

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

hum and buzz

Post by twigsnapper »

Just showing you how connected you are Langley. You chose the phrase " hum and buzz of human activity"

When Andrew reads this he will be able to give you the quote he was able to find from Dr. Brown and which he uses on his Qualight website. He will know which one it happens to be. But in case he is busy digging holes in the desert <g>

http://www.qualight.com/ ( look to the right)

Part of the mystery is just coming to the realization that such connections are possible and in fact ..... activated and in daily use ..... twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: hum and buzz

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Just showing you how connected you are Langley. You chose the phrase " hum and buzz of human activity"

When Andrew reads this he will be able to give you the quote he was able to find from Dr. Brown and which he uses on his Qualight website. He will know which one it happens to be. But in case he is busy digging holes in the desert <g>

http://www.qualight.com/ ( look to the right)

Part of the mystery is just coming to the realization that such connections are possible and in fact ..... activated and in daily use ..... twigsnapper
ha, yea, found it. Those lost coins on the sea floor, they all got found 'cause the searchers knew they came from the same container. No matter how much stuff is hived off, the start point hopefully can be tracked.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Not gone yet - I'm looking forward to digging in that green mud, though (http://www1.iwvisp.com/tronagemclub/FLYER.htm).

The quote is:
"Men are like bees in a hive...They respond unknowingly to the warmth of their unseen environment."

T. TOWNSEND BROWN
And can be found in:

"T. Townsend Brown Studies Sidereal Radiation," the Psychic Observer, Sept.-Oct. 1975, Vol. 36, No. 4, p. 348, at:

http://www.qualight.com/radiate/sidereal1.htm.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I bet Dr Brown studied the geometry of the bee-hive, especially the shape of the lattice work containers.
Alter that shape, as the bees do, you alter the outcome ( queen bee)
Take a bee line, onto the matrix.
http://www.cienciateca.com/stshexag.html
kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

Yes, sometimes there's no better or even other way to explain things. I enjoyed the story you coined, in the best tradition of Townsend Brown. It's both a funny little sea story AND instructive as well. Both/And. LeRoy would enjoy hearing it.

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

coins

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul,

still troubled with Email so I am reposting this
viewtopic.php?p=9448#9448

For those who haven't picked up on Mr. Twigsnappers use of the word copper coins .... this is the origin of that thread of thought. I think its important enough to copy so please bear with me..............................from Mr. Twigsnapper.....................................

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:45 pm Post subject:

Flow and Langley and all others ....

You are all touching extremely important themes here.

So I have a story to tell. Imagine all of these various themes into the shape of a coin. The coin is by itself a simple coin ... worth only a small portion .... At one time there were a million of them. All packed securely and bound for trade in the world between Europe and the wonders of India. The coins represented Pure CASH in the original sense.

The ship ran into serious bad weather, Captain Eastfield tried to save her but she hit a sand bar and broke up in the heavy weather. Nearly all on board were lost. The carefully packed copper coins sank to the bottom and were lost to their original purpose.

In 1985 a recovery ship happened to find the EastIndiaman and her cargo. They hauled what they could find of those coins to the surface and slowly those coins started their journey back to their original course.

Now understand. These are not gold coins so the use and value of them was overlooked by those with nothing but gold in their sights. And there were a million of them, precisely. And they are scattered so widely that their history and their purpose seemed lost. But they have not been lost because you see, one coin has the ability to call to the others. One coin is connected in the strangest ways to the other coins and she has the ability to call out to them.

Because of this mystical arrangement much of that cargo will be restored but each coin will find its way home by the strangest path.

I see each of you representing a coin. Each full of value, the only really backed value ever offered and each of you will recognize each other.

Fine ships have cargos and the cargo from this one particular ship should never have been lost and is finding its way back home.

And I have told this little story because there is no other way to explain things.

Either you will take it as a funny little sea story or you will see more to it.

Just as all this other information and mentions of Cheshire Cats and things that disappear leaving only the smile behind. twigsnapper

There you go Paul ........................................... Elizabeth
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

obviously

Post by Martin Calloway »

Obviously ( at least to me) Mr. Twigsnapper is not just talking about a shipwreck and coins that were bound for India. One of the things that hit me when I read his message the first time ( and now the second time) was that the " recovery ship" found these " lost coins" in 1985. Isn't that the year Dr. Brown died?

You and I and everybody reading this knows that Mr. Twigsnapper doesn't tell a story just on one level and he has said that his story here is the only way it can be told .... so its really up to all of us to figure what he means by all of this. The date of Dr. Browns death is at the top of my question list. These coins ( or information) were lost .......... somehow ..... for years and years ....... sunken in the deep blue ..... until they were " recovered" the same year that he died? What is Mr. Twigsnapper really saying here? Coins to be redistributed by this recovery ship? Coins that he said are getting back to their original purpose .... finally. Am I seeing this right?

Then of course, his story of the Cheshire Cat will always remind me of that extremely odd Tasmanian Sea UFO sighting ...... was that an intentional connection? Gone with nothing but the smile remaining? Just my own two copper pennies worth ....... Martin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

is it just me?

Did anyone notice that Mr. Twigsnapper ended his message with a reference to the Cheshire cats smile. and when you look at the context of that original message you will find that Langley picked up that Cheshire Cat reference also. So perhaps thats the other thing that we should pay attention to. Tasmania, Cheshire Cat, UFO ...... nothing but the smile left .

I am with you on this one Martin . I KNOW Mr. Twigsnapper is telling us stuff that he has no other way of conveying. He can give us these strange images. Either we are going to get it or not . Either our wits are sharp enough and ready enough or not. Thats the extent of the help he can offer in this particular case.

It makes things difficult, but whew when you figure it out it is WONDERFUL. Remember the flicker of the candlelight peering into the darkness. " What do you see?" was the question. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

this comment

This comment was what I meant. Coming from Langley. I have no idea were the thought might go or why it is even out there, but there it is.

"Now if in conditions of low solar activity there is an ionospheric hole over Tasmania, well, there's a Cheshire Cat for you. A big grin up in the air. And of course, if theres a big hole in the ionosphere over Tasmania, that would affect the skip distance of long range radio transmissions wouldnt it"

I understand that there might be some natural " holes in the sky" in other places but Langley can you tell us more about what you meant here because I feel that Mr. Twigsnapper has linked his message about coins and the one about the Cheshre Cat smile for a reason. Have anything you feel like adding to the pot?

I know from my particular research that there is a natural " hole in the sky" above the Giant Rock location in Southern California. The native Americans there considered it a sacred spot. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen drake,
From the point of the observer looking out into the sky, at an angle, what would the alignment be between the observer and where the cat smiles?

But remember the grin?, its not dead straight, its sort of curved., Watch what brushes along the grin, align with that, at a point where the cat will be observing onto the planets surface.

Paul perhaps needs to snorkel about this area?
North/east islet, boundary islet.

roaring forties.
http://prola.aps.org/abstract/PR/v86/i4/p577_1
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

And let's not forget that the man who followed Jansky's work at AT&T. Grote Reber, and who developed the radio telescope into a genuine astronomical exploration device spent the last decades of his life working in...Tasmania.

And as far as the coin parable goes, I've begun to think of the coins as people walking around with organic "set" devices in their heads. They would contain trace amounts of metallics, just as our bodies do elsewhere, suitable for carrying out quantum computing tasks involved in transmitting and receiving information.

But this would all seem natural to those who grew up with such augmentations and learned through trial and error how to manage and control such capablities. This might help to explain a lot of the things going on in our world these days.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:And as far as the coin parable goes, I've begun to think of the coins as people walking around with organic "set" devices in their heads. They would contain trace amounts of metallics, just as our bodies do elsewhere, suitable for carrying out quantum computing tasks involved in transmitting and receiving information.

But this would all seem natural to those who grew up with such augmentations and learned through trial and error how to manage and control such capablities. This might help to explain a lot of the things going on in our world these days.

flow.... :wink:
Mr. Flow,

What if you are correct but what if it is a little different. By your interpretation that would mean that a few metallics taken orally might just give an individual certain abilities. Have I interpreted you correctly?

What if some only had the "receiver" portion going for them, could it be possible to develop the "transmitter" portion?

And what if some had an uncontrolled ability to disregard time?

Would all of this possibly be linked to minerals within the human body?

I would go on but I don't want to over ask but I would bet that a certain Deere might know a bit.

Looking forward to the discussion I am sure will ensue,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

how will he catch up?

Post by Victoria Steele »

You know, Paul goes away frrom us, we get involved in discussions like this and then on his return he asks us to sort of "get to the punch line" so that he can short cut through all what might have been random wanderings of our little derranged minds.

but I would like to know how do you contain this when I am sure now that everthing that everyone offers here is actually important? Every little side post will react to someone somewhere And because we are all different and different " receptors" then it is important for us to be able to interact with the others.

All of us with these little coins ( I hope naturally) inside our heads ... tuned to whatever inspiration is there for us. Theres an awesome thought Mikado

Before I called us "windchimes" and now I see that I was right there too. Windchimes trying to respond into some sort of music as this invisible wind blows past us.

but we are all different and trying to " tune" one of us to match the others is not where it is at al. Someone called it the " Discordia?" ( Is that a word? really?) is what it is all about and that will lead us on this trail through the rabbit hole.

And thanks to Mr. Twigsnappers copper coin story I now realize that there are many more involved here than just the folks on this forum. We might be the start but we are talking a million people here. A coin for each of us? Other kevins? Other Mikados? right there, stopping with just those two .... thats ...AWESOME.

And then someone else ( Mikado and JDB were taling about double mints ...) and the expression came up " Two sides to every coin AND THERE WE ARE AGAIN. Only this time ... its the realization that once we notice the coin itself then we will notice that there are two sides to it... sending and receiving? Receiving now maybe ? Being able to send later?

And then suddenly our entire human history looks different because then we might be able to notice where all of this has happened in our own past.

Tasmania huh? All that comes to mind to me is the whiling cartoon character. Why would anyone decide to spend the rest of their lives .... there? Victoria
Last edited by Victoria Steele on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Mikado... Cells in all human bodies contain metallics which are required for normal functioning. For example red blood cells contain iron, brain cells contain magnetite(they facilitate picture making in our heads for vivid dreams), other cells must have traces of copper, zinc, manganese, etc. to properly "interoperate" within an ordinary and normal human "set". Another way to think about the human body is to visualize it as a materially bounded complex system. Somewhat self contained and energized to a certain extent, but not so as to totally cut it off from the environments in which is was designed to operate and function within the time boundary of a lifetime. Bodies are really intergenerational "sets".

But if a specialized set of cells were introduced into the body which was organic in nature, and contained the needed elements, metallic and non-metallic, to enable channelized electromagnetic transmission and reception capabilities through brain structures, then what would you have? And furthermore, what if these specialized cells were to be included in a person's reproductive chromosomes. This could be done by introducing the "augmenting sets" as new genes into the "homeobox genetics codings"

They and these capabilities would also then be transmitted intergenerationally down through future years. This might explain some of the contactee scenarios that we have seen over the last fifty years. Hey, the XFiles show made lots of money with the idea. This is something which has been talked about among robotics experts, neurologists, neural net designers, etc. for sometime now. It's the sort of things that institutions like The Howard Hughes Medical Institutes will probably be capable of doing at sometime in the future.

Victoria...There are always two sides to the coins. Think of them as either "harmonics" or "demonics" perhaps. But it takes both to make up a functioning and viable whole once the interset communications commence.

Oh...and Tasmania is one of the few large areas of the world that has legalized prostitution if I'm not mistaken, for men as well as women (correct Langley?). Kind of like ancient Babylon now that you think of it

flow....:wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

so what you could be saying

Post by Victoria Steele »

So flow,

What you could be saying is that ...... each human.... would have the capability of being its own " set"????? And that maybe some .... already are??????

Mulitgenerational????? As in ......... Father to daughter? ...... Grandmother to Grandson?...... The words from r. Twigsnapper ring in my ears ...." Don't forget the women. And suddenly I am wondering if we are not talking about tweaking the mitrochondrial (sp?) DNA in humans. Isn't that carried by the female? So .......... if one was to affect humans ..... one might mess with that??????? Am I going to far off? What you say makes perfect sense to me suddenly and this ability that SOME HUMANS have, but not others .... could that be inherited.

A phrase that was written about Jagques Bergier haunts me. I googled on his history and somewhere I read that his family was Russian and he had come from a " long line of seers".

And suddenly I wondered about the Gypsies in World War II being murdered by Hitler. I wonder how many " mystics and witches had been murdered. Anyone who professed any sort of knowledge of things like other realms would have been considered a witch or a warlock. Come to think of it, thats what some people in our small town called my Grandmother. And they were serious too because she knew what was going to happen in the future. She also was extremely handy with a shotgun so nobody messed with her. Huh. Alot to think about.

Mikado, would people in your neck of the woods consider you a warlock? Maybe you don't even have to answer that. And Kevin? Of course. What about the rest of you? Is that the thread that is the golden chain here bringing us all together. A DNA linkup? Victoria