NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Trickfox »

Image :lol:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rolling up your magazines Mr. Trickfox?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oh my!

You mean those things really happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVnBwfcDu1M

skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:Rolling up your magazines Mr. Trickfox?

Mikado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMi7Ast_ ... re=related
Yes Mr Skyfish, it does happen but it can be a lot worst than this in the hands of a master in hand to hand combat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_cebwnjic
However I think this one seems just a bit exagerated!!!
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Mikado wrote:Complete and total paranoia coupled with self-aggrandizement! or would that be self-importance or delusions of grandeur?
The previous message was for Mr. Twigsnapper and this one is for you. The above words come from a person who himself went on a little paranoid crusade a few weeks ago insisting and "proving" how Mr. Arc was actually me. Ref.: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... start=2010

The pot calling the kettle black, I would say.

If I have observed one consistent pattern with you Mr. Mikado then it is a habit of constantly twisting and re-interpreting the words of others to fit your own purpose. To put it simply: you are a manipulator.

I certainly have many deficiencies, but I am at least aware of them and try to rectify them no matter how imperfectly. You and the others though consider yourself a chosen group of people who will change the world. This is no different from the Nazis or the Communists.

Ref.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Voegelin wrote:In some respects Voegelin's use of the term 'gnosticism' is problematic as it suggests a kind of pseudo-continuity between religious movements and modern revolutionaries (though Voegelin himself believed one could trace modern gnostic movements back to ancient gnosticism, cf. Science Politics and Gnosticism). However, the primary feature that characterizes a tendency as gnostic for Voegelin is that it is motivated by the notion that the world and humanity can be fundamentally transformed and perfected through the intervention of a chosen group of people (an elite), a man-god, or men-Gods, supermen, newmen, who are the chosen ones that possess a kind of special knowledge (like magic or science) about how to perfect human existence. This stands in contrast to a notion of redemption that is achieved through the reconciliation of mankind with the divine, or through the action of the Judeo-Christian God (through the God-man) or even Greco-Roman gods (see Sethianism and Neoplatonism and Gnosticism). Thus Marxism qualifies as 'gnostic' because it purports that we can establish the perfect society on earth once capitalism has been overthrown by a special group of people, the "proletariat". Likewise, Nazism is seen as 'gnostic' because it posits that we can achieve utopia by attaining racial 'purity', once the master race has freed itself from the parasitic influence of the racially inferior and the degenerate.
The above is a perfect analysis of the mindset present here.

Two interesting things I observed with this forum: a.) the lack of any critical distance to subjects discussed whatsoever i. e. an emerging church with it's dogma b.) the many health issues everyone is having. Have you ever asked yourself why you suffered from cardiac arrest, Mr. Mikado?

People get so sucked in by their perceptions that they simply cannot step back and consider other options.

Mr. Twigsnapper said that he was mistaken about me. Why did he then approach me with various propositions? I never expressed any wish on my own to be included in any plans. It was he who first asked me if I would be interested.

Speaking about mistakes, how many mistakes did Mr. Twigsnapper make about the course of future events as far as the world is concerned? How many mistakes did Dr. Brown make? Dr. Brown had exceptional abilities and yet he was not the omniscient, all-knowing Lord God.

As for Mr. Twigsnapper, all I need to know about him is the fact that he as an Irish rather chose to turn his back on Ireland and started serving the British.

As for the Caroline Group - to whome do the members of this group owe allegiance to? If an American, British or let us say French citizen or civil servant becomes member of this group is he still bound by the loyalty to his own country? What is even more important: does such a person consider himself still bound by the laws of his native country? Or does he rather obey the dictates of a secretive group of people, which was never elected by anyone and which is not subject to any congressional or parliamentary oversight?

Obviously Mr. Twigsnapper is not the only one making mistakes. It was a bad error of judgement on my side to think that this forum is simply about Dr. Brown and his life. I regret of ever spending any money on Dr. Kitselman's texts. This is extraordinary material, but it has been so much trouble that I don't know if I won't burn it in the end.

Finally, I stand by my words regarding making a notarized statement with a lawyer. I am fed up of being played by fascist control-freaks. I just dropped the plate named Dr. Brown to the floor. I don't want any downloads, inspirations or anything in this respect. Nothing whatsoever. One of the biggest mistakes in my life. I just want to be left in peace.

Mr. Short put it best I think: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 246f#p8245
Mr. Short wrote:...older hands told me explicitly to stay away from those two faced double dealing back stabbing blankly blank sobs.
AM
Last edited by AM2 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

I am sure you don't care one bit, but this will be my last message in your direction.

You are looking, looking, looking ... for the bits and pieces of information which will make you a very powerful man. You hide your intent through your attacks on others but of course anyone with a little bit of seasoning sees right through that right away. Still, I have to admit that I stayed way too long at your little party because I hade a clinging hope that all of your wonderful powers could be turned toward the good. I wonder sometimes if someone had the same hopes for a young Hitler but finally gave up on that too.

You said
"The Japanese visitor replied: "But why? Our army did terrible things to the Chinese people. They looted, raped and killed. Why are you grateful?" Mao answered: "Without the Japanese us Communists would never be able to gather the necessary political and military experience and come to power. We graciously allowed the Guomindang to take the full brunt of massive Japanese offensive attacks and in the end when the Japanese were exhausted by battling on many fronts and the Guomindang thoroughly exhausted we simply finished off both." With a little bit of Soviet help,

(and all this AM, I have to ask....toward whose benefit? and at whose expense? No wonder Mr. Twigsnapper mantioned that " safe warm little ass!)
Then you continued.........
"The above is just an anecdote, but it is a good example on how keeping your ass warm and safe in the strategically correct moment can be very conducive to the realization of your ultimate goals" . You have made it perfectly obvious what your " ultimate goal" is.

Ah, you worry so about Mr. Twigsnappers statement that he would be " watching you".
Thats all he said. He has " watched " me my entire life. However in this context I really believe that your situation will be flavored differently.

What an awesome sadness you are. Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox,
Good to see you have come out of your lair to visit me.
I trained in Kenpo and Taekwando while stationed in Pearl Harbor.
My blackbelt service buddies did not mess with me.
I also boxed and wrestled.
I am a HUGE mixed martial arts fan now. I love that stuff!
MMA baby! Watched the pay per view ufc sat night....lesner was pretty
impressive. Did you watch it?

So trickfox, what is your take on the dimension of time manifesting gravity and all
the other stuff....cosmological constant etc...
You know...my original thoughts and attempt to draw the correlations
between the zpf and general theory were crude, but the concepts
are valid. e=mc^2 plus the quantity of the zpf is the real answer.
This will account for dark energy/zpf/gravity...
and provide a grand unified theory, reconciling the quantum world with
the world of general theory. Don't ya think?

You know, I am not here to apply for 007's job. I am here to have a stimulating discussion
about the topics I have had an interest my whole life.
All this cloak and dagger talk would probably scare a nobel prize winner away.
I do like to fish and this forum, for me, is
something like that. You throw it out there and if you make a connection, it is just fun!
One thing about the quest for enlightment. You tend to lose your ego along the way.
And you laugh a lot more.
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown wrote:Ah, you worry so about Mr. Twigsnappers statement that he would be " watching you".
Thats all he said. He has " watched " me my entire life. However in this context I really believe that your situation will be flavored differently.
The only thing I am interested in is to live my life in peace. Mr. Twigsnapper can watch all he wants and he will see that he was again badly mistaken. I came here with an open heart and sincerely. It was the others who betrayed my trust through their manipulative behaviour. It makes no sense for me to say anything further, because words won't change anything. I as well as the others have formed an opinion and this is it.

As for why people are angry and bitter - what do you or Mr. Twigsnapper know? How can you expect a man who's warm to understand one who's cold?

What I said about Mao was used as an example of somebody who is thoroughly amoral, but an excellent strategist. This doesn't mean I condone his actions. Nevertheless, such things have to be studied and strategy can be used also in a positive way. What do you know? Has anyone ever even seen first hand what Mao did to his own people under the Cultural Revolution? My teacher of classical Chinese has been sent to the countryside for 7 years of forced, hard labour. My position about what the Chinese did in the past has been very clearly stated months ago: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2e1#p14053

But then I am a liar, deceiver and God-knows-what. And this comes from a gentleman who is peddling disinformation and who openly admitted to it:
Could I look right at you and tell you a blatant lie? Of course! I am the Horse Trader from the North. ( still puzzling over that one, are you?) Am I agenda driven? You bet your ass!.
Source: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 054#p14731

And then I am the resident liar, deceiver and the next Hitler? I may be arrogant and brazen, but for Christ's sake - me and the young Hitler?

This is all I need to know about the mindset of people here. Speaking of Hitler - it was not me who was gasing people with cesium ions:
Defying Gravity - Chapter 71 wrote:Again, our only source is Morgan, who wrote on December 8, 2004:

"Our boy" was very much into what you have called "skip radar". In fact that is one of the reasons that he was in Florida in 1957. You may also find references to "cesium cloud" that was loosed in that and other areas. Concerned him greatly
because nobody bothered to alert the local populace. They should have been warned, but it was all secret stuff and you know how that goes. This particular operation had a base in Bimini. It may be mentioned somewhere. We are skirting round classified areas here but there just might be something out there, loose and dangling. Good luck
Of course nobody warned the local populace! And, yes they should have been warned. But if it is for the "greater good" so let the common folk suffer and drop dead in the end. Who cares! Everything for the "greater good".

Talking about double standards. I may be arrogant, conceited, immature and sometimes fond of being in the center of attention, but at least I can look myself every morning in the mirror and not be plagued by my conscience.

Who threatened with resignation when the above experiments were conducted? Who put his job or life at stake by refusing to be involved in any manner in such a thing? Who? Who had the backbone to do this? The only thing I can hear is crickets chirping, because I don't expect to hear an honest answer. Just a lot of the old: "Ah, you know, AM it had to be done - and the people who were doing it are nice, honest fellows. Please try to understand, you must see it our way. It was for the "greater good". Really, we promise!"

The hypocrisy at this forum stinks to high heaven. And then I am accused of being the new Hitler or the old Mao or a Satanist trying to get Lucifer into our dimension? What? Perhaps I am combination of both - Mao Hitler? I am mean this is insane.

Please let everyone get serious and stop with this disgusting hypocrisy. And then people wonder why I don't mind this world going to hell wanting to keep my ass warm and safe so that I can at least save my soul, if not anything else? And then you wonder why I am constantly furious and angry? Just look at all the filth. Look what is happening around the world! Look at it, dammit, look at it!

Case closed. The fascist control-freaks can continue to watch. I can't do anything against it anyway. Farewell and goodbye.

MAD AS HELL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9 ... re=related

AM
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

AMs words ... himself
"Talking about double standards. I may be arrogant, conceited, immature and sometimes fond of being in the center of attention, but at least I can look myself every morning in the mirror and not be plagued by my conscience."

Because ...????? Truer words might not have been spoken. Words words words words but in fact , do you have a concience to " plague" you?

And of course anyone who more than once mentions burning books gets my eyebrow up alot. What is it in the above does NOT sound like a young Hitler?

Did Linda strike a nerve there fellow?

You prattle on about? Damn, you are so busy editing your posts I have to go back to get the new messages when I thought I was through with them.

"The hypocrisy at this forum stinks to high heaven. And then I am accused of being the new Hitler or the old Mao or a Satanist trying to get Lucifer into our dimension? What? Perhaps I am combination of both - Mao Hitler? I am mean this is insane." Again ... these are YOUR WORDS. Maybe I just missed it somewhere but I don't remember reading the charge that you are a " Satanist trying to get Licifer into our dimension" Oh GOOD. Something else for the poor unwashed masses to worry about!

"Please let everyone get serious and stop with this disgusting hypocrisy. And then people wonder why I don't mind this world going to hell wanting to keep my ass warm and safe so that I can at least save my soul, if not anything else? And then you wonder why I am constantly furious and angry? Just look at all the filth. Look what is happening around the world! Look at it, dammit, look at it!

SHEEZE YOU ARE TIRESOME. All of us see it you fool! Only some of us are willing to put our little asses out in the cold to get something done. Take your anger elsewhere. MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

skyfish wrote:You know...my original thoughts and attempt to draw the correlations
between the zpf and general theory were crude, but the concepts
are valid. e=mc^2 plus the quantity of the zpf is the real answer.
This will account for dark energy/zpf/gravity...
and provide a grand unified theory, reconciling the quantum world with
the world of general theory. Don't ya think?
skyfish
What is ZPF?
Einstein has been using Newtonian Mathematics (integrals) and relying on the constances. All of it was based on the law of falling bodies and the formula F=M.A....
What if all of that is wrong or incomplete?
Einstein himself declared his own conclusions to be imcomplete in his famous "EPR paradox".
Then there is the continuing arguments over the "time continuity theorem".
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... lta#p19664
Recently, I came across some math that has crumbled my faith in all of the classical foundations of math.
I came to the conclusions that first order logic has to be re-examined carefully. Last year I started to look carefully at the proposition 1+i=2 in which "1" is THE "primary integer", "i " is defined as "ANY" objective notion, and "2" is really the foundation for "Clifford space" (the proverbial "Alice's looking glass" as it were). I ran beside that mirror for over a year looking to find the edge of it.
Then someone dropped a logic bomb in my lap.
It goes like this....
Three cowboys went to a hotel to rent one room each for $10.00... :twisted:
Mikado... can you do me the honors and finish the problem ? :wink:
Trickfox
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

Ah yes.... the missing dollar.
I think I know where it went. Not really kidding here though you might think I am.
I think it went into another dimension. And a dollar from that dimension would have to come here to balance things out , right? But because each of those " entangled" dollars is from the " other side" they don't really show up in our rationality. We can't see them. We think that we have " lost it" but its really still there, on one side or the other. It has to be such to have an equation equal out right?

I have a feeling that the math for Dr. Browns work is tougher maybe than it was for him to just build the thing. He apparently did that and Mr. Kitselman was there to " put the math together?" Is that why you are so interested in the papers that he left behind?

Surely they will surface someday for you Trickfox. You are one of the really rare ones that has shown the dedication here to qualify you. My respect always for the time you spent running along the side of that mirror! MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:
Mr. Mikado wrote:Complete and total paranoia coupled with self-aggrandizement! or would that be self-importance or delusions of grandeur?
The previous message was for Mr. Twigsnapper and this one is for you. The above words come from a person who himself went on a little paranoid crusade a few weeks ago insisting and "proving" how Mr. Arc was actually me. Ref.: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... start=2010

The pot calling the kettle black, I would say.
Uh,,,,I don't like being the one to inform you of this considering how well informed you are but your statement about the kettle?...it is racist. Also, I was not the only one to see a similarity in the way that Mr. arc began posting and some of your previous posts. Those that either PM' ed me or Emailed can come forward if they so choose but what would be the point? Have you ever tried Risperdal or Seroquel? I have read that they do wonders.

AM2 wrote:If I have observed one consistent pattern with you Mr. Mikado then it is a habit of constantly twisting and re-interpreting the words of others to fit your own purpose. To put it simply: you are a manipulator.
If you say so, but then what you call "twisting and re-interpreting" may be an attempt for enlightenment of what the other is saying and in doing so, reword it. It may be correct and it may be wrong but that my young and immature poster is all it is.
AM2 wrote:I certainly have many deficiencies, but I am at least aware of them and try to rectify them no matter how imperfectly. You and the others though consider yourself a chosen group of people who will change the world. This is no different from the Nazis or the Communists.
I have no intentions of saving the world, just to make a lot of money to keep my "ass safe and warm". If what I build has an effect on the world, well, however the cards fall. (To the forum, this sentence is for AM to gloat over and has no bearing, either way as to what my feelings are inside, I am just condescending towards AM and to make him feel superior)
AM2 wrote: Two interesting things I observed with this forum: a.) the lack of any critical distance to subjects discussed whatsoever i. e. an emerging church with it's dogma b.) the many health issues everyone is having. Have you ever asked yourself why you suffered from cardiac arrest, Mr. Mikado? .
I do not need some self proclaimed "know it all" and "young....very young and immature blowhard" to tell me to ask myself about my cardiac arrest. However, so that I may satisfy your innate curiosity I will tell you why. The Doctor's could find no real reason systemically why and came to the conclusion that it was a stress heart attack. It was caused from prolonged periods of stress which causes the platelets in the blood stream to become sticky and they eventually coagulate. That is what caused my cardiac arrest. What may have caused the stress you may ask? None of your business but if you knew my name, you would have no problem finding out enough info from the Internet. And the situation continues.
AM2 wrote: People get so sucked in by their perceptions that they simply cannot step back and consider other options. .
Yes, you are correct, I have noticed that happening with your posts.
AM2 wrote: Speaking about mistakes, how many mistakes did Mr. Twigsnapper make about the course of future events as far as the world is concerned? How many mistakes did Dr. Brown make? Dr. Brown had exceptional abilities and yet he was not the omniscient, all-knowing Lord God..
They were both human you little snot-nosed brat.
AM2 wrote: As for Mr. Twigsnapper, all I need to know about him is the fact that he as an Irish rather chose to turn his back on Ireland and started serving the British. ..
Your so worldly, you know that? You remind me of a quote I just read - People get so sucked in by their perceptions that they simply cannot step back and consider other options
AM2 wrote:Obviously Mr. Twigsnapper is not the only one making mistakes. It was a bad error of judgement on my side to think that this forum is simply about Dr. Brown and his life. I regret of ever spending any money on Dr. Kitselman's texts. This is extraordinary material, but it has been so much trouble that I don't know if I won't burn it in the end.
You won't do that but I will react for you......Oh please AM, don't do that!......feel better?
AM2 wrote:Finally, I stand by my words regarding making a notarized statement with a lawyer. I am fed up of being played by fascist control-freaks. I just dropped the plate named Dr. Brown to the floor. I don't want any downloads, inspirations or anything in this respect. Nothing whatsoever. One of the biggest mistakes in my life. I just want to be left in peace.
Going to a lawyer, those that live off of the grief of others, do you see what you are doing? Those that do not pat you on your back and make you the center piece are more than likely fascists. I understand now and most of all, anyone who reads this forum.
Mr. Short wrote:...older hands told me explicitly to stay away from those two faced double dealing back stabbing blankly blank sobs.
If that is how you feel, why do you keep posting?

I pity you and the act of pitying you disgusts me and the free rent I have given you in my head thinking about this, well, you have been served with your eviction notice....take that with you when you go to your lawyer.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox wrote:What is ZPF?
<SNIP>
Then someone dropped a logic bomb in my lap.
It goes like this....
Three cowboys went to a hotel to rent one room each for $10.00... :twisted:
Mikado... can you do me the honors and finish the problem ? :wink:
Trickfox
Trickfox,

I think Mr. Skyfish means ZPF = Zero-Point Field as described here:
http://www.halexandria.org/dward155.htm
The ZPF is the radiation that some see as the Zero-Point Energy (ZPE).

And as for the 3 cowboys, I heard it with other individuals but it's the same basic story with the same basic bellhop...

And there is even an explanation here:
http://www.high-techmagic.com/Games/dollar.html

Enjoy!

MagicBill
P.S. I used to say the missing dollar went to the IRS but nobody laughs on that joke anymore!
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I love that picture HTMagic and now I finally know where you get the name you use. Forgive me, I hadn't put 2 and 2 together properly.

And I am still not convinced anybody really has an answer to that problem. First thing is .... I think there is a big problem in the meanings used of the words " Spent" and "Paid"

Its like the perfect either/ or story ....

It is true the three PAID 10.00. Seems unfair to go back and try to explain that what they ACTUALLY did was pay 9. something. No they ACTUALLY paid a ten dollar bill each ... no fractions thereof.

But it is also true that they only SPENT 9.00 each You can always go back after the fact and get the math to prove your point. I still don't get it.

If three individuals dig up a tenspot a peice . They have PAID thirty dollars. When they get the 5.00 back then they have paid the proper 25.00 for the room.

Its when that odd bellboy gets involved and wants a tip that things grow screwy. I think that the extra dollar goes into black operations funding. You laugh. MarkC
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mark,

Yeah, the extra dollar went into a black project! <g>
I don't know if you saw the link to the solution here:
http://www.high-techmagic.com/Games/solution.html

And since we're all a little crazy here today, may I add this:
State Mental Hospital!

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.
Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly .

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you ...

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6 .

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the phone so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship .

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press .

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway .

If you are dyslexic, press 96969 69696969696 .

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep . Please wait for the beep .

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9 . If you have short-term memory loss, press 9 . If you have short-term memory loss, press 9 ..

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you .

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever .

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week .

You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care .

Well, my job is done . . . . Your turn!
MagicBill
P.S. Don't use the rolled up newspaper on me! :wink:
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...