NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Langley...This ought to get your knickers in a knot. I remember when this happened a couple of months ago, but not much has been said since then. Until I ran across this article, I really did't realize the implications of what was/is involved.

http://www.viewzone.com/nukes.html

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

true wisdom

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
I have high hopes that this book , and the method it is been created will assist in dealing with the concerns you raise.
There appears to be an equal and opposite to all of creation, therefore good and bad will be evident everywhere.
The temptation to utilise the very substance and method that creates all for good and bad will be equally split.
The method of reasoning and determination of what is good and what is bad will though vary from different observers perspectives.
If an alien race viewed this planet as desirable, would they view mankind as good or bad?
We have no second thoughts when we murder millions of bugs that would eat our crops, we say it is a good thing to kill them, as anyone asked the bugs?
We are trawling the seas and exterminating most of the fish stocks, is this good or bad?
As anyone asked the fish?
If it is deemed that there are too many humans upon the planet for our present culture to sustain, will it be good or bad to exterminate millions/billions?
As anyone asked you?
And the way that the military has become compartmentalised now, how will anyone know if the next compartment is planning to do such a thing?
It is very clever how they use peoples loyalties to maintain secrecy, if anyone dares raise a voice now, they can become a traitor, especially under you PATRIOT act, how obscene is that word been utilised in this way?
We have similer here, and all the media and television is owned by a few, do you think they would think it good or bad, if say all the chinese suddenly died?
What would they inform you of what caused it?, bird flu?

In My hobbit opinion , it is now vital that the masses know of the knowledge of all that is currently possible, the alternative is that a few will know, and that they may be bad, bad from the masses point of observation, we may have been fortunate that the right team have concealed this knowledge, but if it is in the wrong hands, extreme evil is in their grasp.
To those who express loyalty, I would ask loyalty to whom?
The state, or the people.
I hope those who know about this secret knowledge realise the danger in the wrong hands, and can they be sure of the set of hands that they hand it over to?
By all the people knowing , then it is surely safer in a crowd than been isolated, if you watch nature thats what the fish and birds do, shoal and flock together, otherwise you are easy prey for a predator.
Greed corrupts, ultimate power corrupts, combine them and beware.

Remember, it is not how you think, it is how the tiger is thinking that is hungry.
Tesla stated that he could split this planet in two, thats the power at hand, it made us, it can destroy us, in the blink of an eye, no-thing ( cheers Griffin)
kevin
So.....What now.......

that technical knowledge started when we mastered fire.....

if you have enough power individually to control all of your reality, and i agree with your reality, and others believe in your reality, then we are getting further and further away from that reality that none of us want...

trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

if you believe .....

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

When I read your words Trickfox it made me think of the statement issued by Einstein when a reporter asked him what was the most important question he would ever hope to have answered. I believe we have already talked about his answer but paraphrasing it now ... it was something like .... Is the Universe a friendly place? ... IF you decide to believe...... etc, etc .... (the proper quote is really important here so I won't dilute its meaning) .....

so here is how my odd Universe tends to me. I decided to try to find that quote and instead I ran into this ...

http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... o-book.pdf

and that ran me right smack dabb into the MITRE GROUP of Mclean Virginia.

Haven't we already talked about them?

Looking over this link leads me to the observation that we may know a couple of people on this speakers/authors list. And I really wouldn't make too much of fuss about all of this except for the title of the conference which rings my little intuitive sensors right off the charts " International High Frequency Gravitational Waves working Group??????"

and then skipping along like a stone over a pond , of course I noticed the name Barrett and just on a hunch then just happened to find this comment

"To see a glimpse of what can be done in quaternion EM, see T. W. Barrett, "Tesla's Nonlinear Oscillator-Shuttle-Circuit (OSC) Theory (http://www.cheniere.org/references/TeslaOSC.pdf)," Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, 16(1), 1991, p. 23-41. Barrett – one of the cofounders of ultrawideband radar – shows that EM expressed in quaternions allows shuttling and storage of potentials in circuits, and also allows additional EM functioning of a circuit that a conventional EM analysis cannot reveal. He shows that Tesla’s patented circuits did exactly this sort of deliberate “shuttling” and control of the potential energy, quite contrary to what is thought possible in our present regular circuits and theory.

Barrett (http://www.ntia.doc.gov/osmhome/uwbtest ... -figs).pdf) was so impressed by the novelty of Tesla’s discoveries in this respect, that he extended Tesla’s methods and obtained two patents of his own – on processes still used in various special communications systems. [See Terence W. Barrett, "Active Signalling Systems," U.S. Patent No. 5,486,833, Jan. 23, 1996. A signaling system in time-frequency space for detecting targets in the presence of clutter and for penetrating media. 14 U.S. patents cited. 22 claims, 37 drawing sheets. See also Terence W. Barrett, "Oscillator-Shuttle-Circuit (OSC) Networks for Conditioning Energy in Higher-Order Symmetry Algebraic Topological Forms and RF Phase Conjugation," U.S. Patent No. 5,493,691. Feb. 20, 1996.]."

Now, I know JDB that there is probably no relationship here but everything else is really an interesting lead so how does it matter how I got here?

Elizabeth
James Barrett

never sleep?

Post by James Barrett »

Elizabeth,

Now thats a bunch of interesting information but the thing that I want to know the most is .... do you ever sleep? <g>

I can't even translate all of that Barrett information but I wonder if there is something similar here with something Dr. Brown might have been interested in.

Just a wild guess of course but this " shuttling" thing . Could that be somehow connected to Dr. Browns special " Tunnel diode" Isn't that some kind of fast acting switch?

Others out there please help me out here because I don't have a good grasp of all of this.

Just going on the hunch here that Elizabeth would not have picked up on this stream of information and brought it home and laid it at our feet here on the forum without it meaning something somewhere.

Obviously we are not playing in the standard sandbox here folks. JDB
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

serious lead

Post by twigsnapper »

Elizabeth,

Paul is in need of a serious research assistant. Perhaps you might help him out? <g>

And following your lead and JDBs questions why don't you look here.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/discl ... sure18.htm

Paul there is much here that is seeded before the information on Dr. Brown but even then you will find the Northrop tests mentioned. Whiskers! I wonder how that came about? I am beginning to see a white van and can actually hear the music from " Mission Impossible" ringing in my ears. A pretty girl, a strongman, my, looks familiar. < g> Having too much fun for this early in the morning <g> twigsnapper
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

but watch out for the cow paddies

Post by twigsnapper »

As I have warned before though, watch out for the cow paddies in your way. Note this blending of interesting information...............

"In the "Philadelphia Experiment" in the 1940s, the test ship, the minesweeper IX97 (originally the yacht "Martha’s Vineyard") and its personnel were "blasted" into this strange realm, instead of making a gentle, controlled entry. Nicola Tesla, virtually on his deathbed, had instructed the scientific team involved how to do this. (See Bob Beckwith’s book "Hypotheses" – Beckwith was a GE scientist on the team). The results of this experiment, which produced inadvertent time travel from the experimental ship’s location to another location and back and produced horrendous results (crew members were fused through the deck etc.), are slated for de-classification in 2002, according to private sources.

declassification in 2002? A bit late? twigsnapper.
James Barrett

take what you need

Post by James Barrett »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

following up on coincidence reminds me of

The highway is for gamblers, better use your sense.
Take what you have gathered from coincidence.
The empty-handed painter from your streets
Is drawing crazy patterns on your sheets.
This sky, too, is folding under you
And it's all over now, Baby Blue.

placing myself in time. JDB
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Interesting

Post by Radomir »

Interesting summary, Mr. Twigsnapper, thanks for the link.

So many names of folks and projects I've spent time researching or attempting to replicate. I've been away from that for almost a year now. Reading this was like visiting old friends even though there's only one of them I ever actually met.

The summary did not mention Nathan Stubblefield, who should not be forgotten.

I found this assertion puzzling--I wonder if it can be verified (bold below):
The B-2 Bomber. In 1992, black project scientists disclosed to Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine that the B-2 electrostatically charges its exhaust to a high voltage and also charges the leading edge of its wing-like body to the opposite polarity. This information led Dr. LaViolette in 1993 to reverse engineer the B-2’s propulsion system. He proposed that the B-2 is essentially a realization of Townsend Brown’s patented electrogravitic aircraft. The B-2 is capable of taking off under normal jet propulsion. But when airborne, its electrogravitic drive may be switched on for added thrust. This system can only be turned on under dry conditions. If the B-2’s dielectric wing were to become wet, the applied high voltage charge would short out, which explains why the B-2 is unable to fly in the rain.
I'm willing to bet that anything TTB developed most assuredly worked quite well in the wet.

R.
Griffin
Senior Officer

dynamic

Post by Griffin »

Greetings, folks-

A few musings…

Whether or not Elizabeth ever sleeps, synchronicity never does. As it happens, the GRAVWAVE and Transportation Sciences Corporation where Dr. Robert Baker is senior consultant is only a few blocks from the home of a close friend and his wife who I visit periodically. When he returns from Asia in a month or so, I’ll drop in again.

In regard to Dr. Terence Barrett, this item particularly resonated with me:

“…and formation of standing waves of very high magnetic field intensity over the surface of contra-wound toroidal coils that are operating at resonance.”

This reminds me of a coil which Wilbert Smith developed and researched with colleagues, based on “new physics” concepts provided to him by the Visitants. There may or may not be a connection, but it seems to resonate.

Twigsnapper’s link has important information too. On a personal note, though, I would like to see a one-word edit to the following statement, changing “violent” to “dynamic” to make it dynamic “jittering.” I routinely image and experience this energetic state in my practice and it is anything but what we usually mean by violent, in that it is completely natural and does not violate. It’s pure, dynamic potential and highly therapeutic.

From Twigsnapper’s link:
“The zero-point energy of a vacuum is the lowest energy vacuum state, with fluctuations taken into account. Even at low energies, quantum fluctuations continually arise, and result in an incessant, extremely rapid and violent "jittering" of the energy momentarily present. The minimum energy due to these quantum fluctuations is called the zero-point energy. The amount of this energy is HUGE.”

In appreciation of good research, as ever,

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Ummmm...wouldn't the terms "jittering" or "jiggling" equate with one of TTB's favorite terms, "wobbling". Could the outside and observed behavior of an object in local physical space be reflective of its power source. A sort of resonance ?

Just thinking out loud.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

NOW In know what's been going on

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth
There is so much I would like to say about the subject of controlling one's personal reality.
The main reason we need our navigator is to make sure we don't get stuck crashing on some of those rocks.
I have been immersed in a controlled circumstance for two decades. I did not understand the reality of it all, but now I do....
The one thing I have learned is that I do infact believe that reality of a brilliant future. I am here to help others make it real.
I am sure that what I'm doing is important.
The only thing I have to watch out for are those rocks. I won't see them comming but the navigator will help us navigate through those perilous waters.

Of course we have "the guardians" there also.....

There is much praise to give to everyone in my life.
These are surely the best days for me, and it only gets more interesting as the future discloses itself.

Right here, right now,
there is no place I would rather be.
Right here, right now,
watching the world wake up from history!!!!
Jesus Jones

Trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

right here, right now

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox

"The one thing I have learned is that I do in fact believe that reality of a brilliant future. I am here to help others make it real.
I am sure that what I'm doing is important"

A conclusion I came to a long, long time ago. Nice to have such good company.

Right here, right now ... no place I would rather be.

and soon the first taste of vanilla with a few good friends.... and remind me to repeat that as a toast. Counting on you Sir. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

equation

Post by Griffin »

Flow-

There does seem to be some equation of descriptive terms. Perhaps all the jittering, jiggling, and wobbling will eventually set and be still long enough for a close-up inspection of a vehicle that this dynamic energy is propelling.

Griffin
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hey Trickfox,

""The one thing I have learned is that I do in fact believe that reality of a brilliant future. I am here to help others make it real.
I am sure that what I'm doing is important"

You couldn't have expressed my sentiments any better. Thank you! Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Funny thing

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria

I keep thinking that I'm playing around in a bunch of warped passages.

Guess it's time to learn about everyone's hidden Markov models so I guess it's time to read the book.

Trickfox