From Robert Triboulet (translation from French)

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

From Robert Triboulet (translation from French)

Post by Trickfox »

This is the follow up to http://forum.ttbrown.com/viewtopic.php?p=1705#1705

The Following message arrive yesterday from France:

It is an answer to my my inquiry if Mr. Robert Triboulet was related to Raymond Triboulet

(translated)

Please forgive my late response to your first message

For 18 years I have lived in Falaise, Normadie the homeland of Guillaume the conqueror (William of Normandy) whereupon the honourable Raymond Triboulet, whom we have recently lost, was a deputy , then further on became the minister of Veteran affairs. He lived in Bayeux,-a little town in Normandie. My father undertook the task of finding out if we were related. In fact during the early years as it were,-the topic of genealogy was not as easily practiced as it is nowadays. After some preliminary letter exchanges, it seams no common immediate family relatives were identified and the pursuit went no further.

However, I do have another fond memory of Raymond Triboulet. It was many years ago and I was but a teen around 15 or 16 years old, I was hitch hicking my way to Caen, a more populated town than Falaise around 35km away. During this blessed era it only took a few minutes of sticking your thumb out, and some friendly person would pick you up. Of course the situation has change and hitch hicking has become a dangerous and foolhardy method of travelling nowadays.

On this particular day I was returning from Caen. A two cylinder Citroen stopped to pick me up.

After witnessing the official government seal on the windshield and our brief conversation I quickly realized that I was in the presence of Minister Raymond Triboulet of Veteran Affairs. He was in route to Falaise to inaugurate the commencement of an exposition and fair.

He had recently arrived from England and had been assigned the use of a rather small 2 cylinder vehicle which seemed to have irritated him. During the early years the French republic was frugal with public expenses. That too has changed over the years. I remember that he asked about our college and the general ambiance of our little town in a quite simple conversation. Having recognized exactly who I was in the presence of, I hesitated to introduce myself for fear of having to address him as “honourable Ministerâ€
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

thankyou

Post by twigsnapper »

Thankyou Mr. Trickfox for instigating this pleasant exchange of information which gives others a view into the character of a very great man. And I join with your responder in the great respect tendered toward the Canadians during that age and afterwards. And this exchange will serve to remind Paul too, "not to forget the Canadians", a phrase he has heard more than once.

Twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Valuable new contact

Post by Trickfox »

As it turns out Mr. Twigsnapper, Robert Triboulet is a very important contributor in advanced scientific work on Optical Parametric Oscillators, which you and I both know and understand to be important breakthrough work in the study of light plasma.
Again I find an astounding unanticipated bifurcation in the information you first volunteered about Raymond Triboulet.
Because of your simple reference to this friend and Hero, I have now found a new friend with whom I can share ideas with. Thank you again for having passed along what I can only presume to be information from a parallel dimension. I am now reading carefully and noting some rather important new discoveries under investigation by the French Aerospace Agency.
Funny how things just seem to put themselves in the way of my path these days.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com