TOWNSEND BROWN AND THE MEDIA

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Changes in latitude

Post by Trickfox »

Music>

http://www.Psychopropulseur.com/images/BUF2.mid

Remember, click the music then reduce the window to come back here.

Well now, happy week-end to everyone.

Just finished chapter 31 ( was it ?)

OK..... -here things are getting interesting, but maybe more in the forum than the chapter itself.

I half expected to see a bit more of the "secret agent" stuff about Dr. Brown. I did not necessarily expect everyone's reactions.

Chris Knight's last post tends to be the most interesting. He poses questions that I wish I had thought of. He also has documents and answers that are very interesting indeed. I can now see why the T.T.Brown familly chose to work with Andrew. He sounds like a very wise person and will probably make a lot of money when the Qualight LLC takes off in a big way and he becomes the real life "Man in Black" to the rest of the UFO community. 8)

Mark Culpepper also seems to be aware of more than his share of knowledge on this subject. At the very least, he knows a lot about the world of secrecy (as per "controlling unknowns") and it's counterpart in "classifications". Maybe he can tell us how the term "Born Classified" could possibly apply to Dr. Brown's work. :twisted:

Then there is Elizabeth, the forum's mother figure, -who continues to nuture imput from all participants. She seems to brighten anyone's day with her wonderful greatings. We love you "MOM" :lol:

Martin Calloway and Mark Moody contribute some of the most challenging points of views I have ever seen in this forum. Seems to me like that they were in on this much earlier :wink:

Victoria appears to be the fierce freelance challenger and detailed inquisitor.

Angela, -the smart and resourcefull researcher. :wink:

Neenie, -the sweet and innocent moonchild :roll:

Twigsnapper sounds like a very well respected gentleman, and I hold him in high regards. :D

Grinder,...... well he's new but just talking for someone else I think.
did ya like the Buffet song too Grinder ? :wink:

And finally there's Paul. -What can I say but..... "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT PAUL". You started it!

So.... like Elizabeth has mentioned, are we all going to change lattitude on the Friday night after the conference in Las Vegas?How many of you are in? :twisted:

I'm convinced that some of you will not be able to make it. :twisted:

Even I could end up missing this greatly anticipated reunion if I can't successfully plan the trip (for medical reasons). :cry:

Pascal will have to Fly over from France, and I'm not sure if he can plan for it right now. I hope so. :roll:

Ok, onto another matter here. :twisted:
Anyone want to comment on the name "Andrew Hochheimer"
He lives in Ontario Canada. His TPX website has over 126 thousand hits on it and he showes a picture of Carl Allen on it. I LOVE IT! Good work buddy!

How about it Mr. Hochheimer, I'll bet you and/or Rick Anderson are possibly allready here under a different "Pen Name" right? Why haven't we ever heard anything from anyone about Mr. Hochheimer in this forum otherwise?

Hey Paul why don't you try and get a banner on his website
http://www.softwareartist.com/philexp.html
After getting 126 k-hits he probably has a lot of influence and knowledge right? (duh)

Well you all have my deepest admiration and respect, so how many of you are planning to go to Vegas in November ?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

A perfect and wonderful blend

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox,

You are the perfect blend of science and intuition. Why aren't there more like you? I was complimented by the MOM handle and accept it with pride ....

Trickfox, I know that your health can be fragile but think positively! I hope MANYof us will be able to meet at this convention in November. And what a group we will be! So lets all just keep that month in mind! Theres an old expression ... "we will be there with bells on" .... ifn Gods willin and the creek don't rise." Showing off my indirect grasp of knowledge here ... over a hundred years ago teamsters put bells across the hames of their lead horses .... generally the lead pair of horses pulling freight wagons .... if you ever got in trouble and another teamster had to pull you out of the mud or lend assistance ... you had to give him one of your bells .....so the expression "with bells on" Means that you made the trip sucessfully, on your own power , and you didn't have to give up anything to get there .... thats what I wish for all of us!

I am very much interested in this Andrew Hochheimer that you mentioned but I am embarrassed to say that though his name looks familiar its not ringing an immediate bell.(ha, giving one up already!) Tell me more about him .... and why you think he already may have joined us? Honest, I don't know everything ... though my dog believes that. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Hochheimer SHOULD be here.

Post by Trickfox »

Gee, if Andrew Hochheimer "is not" here under a different name, then he should be, so I'll send him an E-mail. Just check out his website and you will understand why I said these things

http://www.softwareartist.com/philexp.html

I see there shows up another list of names on his website that I'm going through. It has interesting potential!
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

My cat thinks I'm an idiot

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I don't know everything ... though my dog believes that. Elizabeth
I had a cat once, I allways tried to get him to do some tricks by gesturing wildly. When I did, he would often look at me without moving an inch, and I could tell that he was thinking "this idiot must think he knows everything"
Trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

long term training

Trickfox ..... I get that from my animals too .... generally it translates ..."Man...... it takes a LONG TIME to train a good human."

I'll look into Andrew Hochheimers site ... I know I have probably been there .... didn't the fellow Dingly post something there? Thats probably why it looks familiar. Thanks for the heads up anyway!

I agree with you about all of the new material coming our way .... its alot to consider .... sort of like that old joke about a mosquito in a nudist camp ... where to start?, where to start? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

TT Brown In France

Post by Trickfox »

Hello everyone

I have found an interesting French book on the TT Brown technology which is published in France. I will check some of the material written on the back page seen at the website below. There was some fascinating info on an experiment by F.T. Trouton and H.R. Noble on the "Aether theory" and how Patrick Cornille (a French Scientist) has come up with a theory to account for the Trouton/Noble experimental results by factoring in Brown's work on Capacitors.
The back cover looks to be ASTOUNDING in that the "Controlling Unknowns" and occult practices are mentioned. I shall translate this page promptly for everyone but I'd say right off the top that THIS APPEARS TO BE NEW INFORMATION which has not been disscussed anywhere else except for our forum.

I'm excited and I will try and obtain a copy of this book.
At the very least it may lead us to discover more about Dr. Brown's work in France.

I have allready contacted the author (I hope) and we should hear from him soon. (I hope)

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/bbbook.htm

Other Info that I recently found:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/EclipseLab/2k1/EG/TN.htm
and
http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article2.pdf

Is this old news to everyone here?

Trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

excellent work!

Excellent work Mr. Trckfox, Sir.

One of the names that you mentioned does in fact have a bearing on the people we have been looking at over the last couple of years ... As I said .... no where else could we find the combination that you are and we are so thankful for your input! Paul and I both will be be messaging to you soon to fill you in on what you may not have already seen...... its the combination of science and the controlling unknown and you recognized it. Thankyou! Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: TT Brown In France

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: I have found an interesting French book on the TT Brown technology which is published in France.
That sounds like "L'Effet Biefeld-Brown" by Alexandre Szames, right?

I found a copy of that book when I visited Charles Yost at the HQ of the "Electric Spacecraft Journal" back in May of '03. When I got home I tried unsuccessfully to get a copy for myself. Like I can read French...
There was some fascinating info on an experiment by F.T. Trouton and H.R. Noble on the "Aether theory" and how Patrick Cornille (a French Scientist) has come up with a theory to account for the Trouton/Noble experimental results by factoring in Brown's work on Capacitors.
Cornille's name is familiar, and this whole topic of "Aether theory" is something that will need to be addressed some day.
I'm excited and I will try and obtain a copy of this book. At the very least it may lead us to discover more about Dr. Brown's work in France..

I have allready contacted the author (I hope) and we should hear from him soon. (I hope)
My thoughts precisely. If you can get ONE copy, Trickfox, by al means, get two. At least. Just let me know the cost and where to send a check.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Angela Bloomstrum
Space Cadet

back pages

Post by Angela Bloomstrum »

Trickfox,

Very interesting that you would find something that you would interpret as a link between the "occult" and this scientific work. One bright little fish here, leaping with enthusiasm!

Anxious to see your translation and thank you! Angela
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

bring them along!

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Andrew: Responding to your letter about having the Carlos Allende letters. Even more reason (as if I don't have enough already,) to make the trip. I would like to see those original letters in person because a persons handwriting tells much about their personality.

Along those lines. Has anyone ever taken these samples to a handwriting expert to see what they would say about the personality of the writer, This Carlos Allende?.

The puzzlement is that he SOUNDS deranged but according to others the Navy took him sort of seriously ... as if he uncovered something they actually recognized. Now the problem is .... how do we even know that the information about the Navy taking Allende seriously is .... valid.?

This might be a stupid question but if Allende was born in 1925 .... he would only be 81, right? There are many out there who are quite active at 81 .... but everyone treats this character as if he is dead and buried. IS he dead ? or alive? and if he is alive ... why doesn't someone just track him down and ask the man himself?

I cast a glance at the sample of his writing. No wonder you suggest bringing some headache meds with you. You'd have one just trying to read it but still the idea of reading directly is intriquing.

Yes, I laughed at the way Victoria came up for that piece of information! And she was going to sit down! What fun would that be? This story is just getting good and Victoria we need your input!

We need everybody actually ... so guys out there ... if you have a question ... jump into this pool as Elizabeth has invited ... the waters great! Mark C.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

so who else?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul, Elizabeth, Andrew ......

So who else has tried to write a biography of Dr. Brown?

I know that William Moore decided to write an article about him .... and then he used that article as the centerpiece , sort of, of TPX ....... but certainly a life like this would have collected some notice.

Or were you the first Paul. Responding to what you said was an unsolicited Email suggesting that you look into this individual. Did that writer ever tell you who he was or why he felt that you would be interested in Townsend Brown?

Was the smoke and noise as Andrew said around TPX so thick and loud that no one could see past to what Dr. Brown had accomplished?

And then I ask myself .... if someone "covered Dr. Brown up' ..... is it becoming time to "shed some light on him" ..... and if so .... who is doing that now ....AND WHY?

Gimme the aspirins. I knew there was a reason I didn't like dealing with this Philadelphia Experiment story. It makes my head hurt! Bring some Andrew .... when you bring the papers to VEGAS. If you don't mind ... I would like to see them too.

In fact .... following Marks comment .... Carlos Allende ..... assuming you are alive and can make the trip! Join us! I'll buy the first drink! Now won't that be a party! Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Translation of French book cover

Post by Trickfox »

Ok... as promised here is the book cover translation
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/bbbook.htm

trickfox

Front cover:
The Biefeld Brown Effect
The most important discovery of the 20th Century.
Rear Cover:
From the very beginning, the supersonic stealth interceptor has been equipped with a anti-gravity propulsion system (as studied by the advanced exotic projects section of British Aerospace).
The vector features in it’s form seems to indicate the usage of propulsion techniques which have been identified as the Biefeld Brown effect. This book represents a thoroughly researched analysis of such.
(Col. A.D.Szames)

1903 . Experiments by F.T. Trouton and H.R.Noble which should have detected the luminiferous aether using a condenser (capacitor) powered under high voltage which would fail under strange circumstances. If the aether really does exist the capacitor must spontaneously displace itself. Both physicists have observed this movement however they see fit not to publish their findings by ending with an inconclusive and therefore negative result. This fiasco gives rise to Einstein’s special relativity theory in 1905 based on Lorentzian co-variances. The theory postulates the absence of an inertial reference and excludes dogmatic ideas and absolute displacement.
1923 The American Thomas Townsend Brown duplicates the Trouton/Noble experiment without realizing it and discovers results which conform with mathematical equations this time around. However, this new force which he has discovered mystifies him to the point where he qualifies the phenomena as an electrogravitic property. Brown is the central figure in American anti-gravity studies in 1950 and also by reputation,- is known very well in Military Research and Developments circles. T.T. Brown continues to intrigue us even to this day.

In 1995 the French Physicist Patrick Cornille establishes a directly corolated link between the Trouton/Noble experiment and Brown’s own work which has now been disavowed of it’s antigravitic nature, - thus ending 80 some odd years of incertitude, -he discovers the solution.

The Biefeld Brown effect is thus defined as the simulated movement of the center of mass of a high voltage charged capacitor whereupon a leaking current is produced.
This phenomena demonstrates a violation of Newton’s third principle (for every action, there is equal and opposite reaction) for both aforementioned simultaneous reactions.
This invalidates the law of conservation of energy. He implicates the existence of an open system instead of the well recognized and respected closed loop system. The phenomena permits us to distinguish spontaneous forces from stimulated forces. While it appears that the stimulated forces can be controlled and manipulated at will, the military industrial complex figured out early on that this phenomena presented them with enormous potential for exploitation. Upon further study it was decided that the stimulated forces could be utilized as a propulsion method for use in a variety of revolutionary new aerospace vehicle applications which would have near hallucinogenic properties which are not unthinkable in nature.
This work is destined for everyone of you that is passionately researching new science.
For the very first time, It traces back the secret history of this major discovery and demonstrates the tremendous occult potentials at risk. It also describes plausible applications of the technology in stealth aircraft and exotic aerospacial applications.

Side panel:
SECRETS of ANTIGRAVITY
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

So many questions...I can answer a few perhaps.

I remember that book. Alex called me a couple of times asking about Brown's work in France, I think. I don't think I was all that helpful since I really don't know much about his time over there. I thought Alex was going to send me a copy, but I don't seem to be able to find it. Sorry.

As far as biographies go, Brown's daughter and I spent a good bit of time in the early 90's discussing putting together a biography, but with me working and she involved in her own interests, we eventually realized it was beyond us. It's a 8-day per week job! It was also at the time I was putting the website together, and that was taking up time (really before the text recognition software was widely available, so everything was typed in by hand).

I've been contacted over the years ocassionally by various and sundry to work on a biography, but no one really seemed to be qualified until Paul came along.

As far as Allende goes, I understand he passed away in 1994.

And as far as "shedding some light" on Brown and his work goes, all things happen in their own time for their own purpose. We'll see what happens :)

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

CONFESSION TIME?

Post by MARK MOODY »

Happy Easter everyone!
Time for a little confession I believe.
Someone said I must have been involved in this earlier,
now for the rest of the story.
Remember when Laviolette said in his book that a copy of "ELECTROGRAVITICS" was missing from the library stacks?
Well, :oops:
Sorry. That was when I was about 17 years old.
I had just moved to Maryland from Pittsburgh. When I first heard of this "library", I thought that if anyone had info on Brown, this place would. After much researching in underground rooms, this pamphlet literally fell off the shelf into my hands! I considered it fate.
Make a long story short, I sent it to Charles Yost a long time before Laviolette even thought of looking for it, believe me.
To date, I have spent about $1,000 dollars on books relating to this area of interest-legally I might add.
Currently I am designing a prototype to do what some say can't be done.
I also have an originial copy of something just as interesting, these used to sell for a few German dollars long time ago.
But that would only help to boaster a chapter called, "EINSTEIN'S UFT THEORY", I believe.
They say confession is good for the soul.
For whatever reason I felt compelled to tell everyone this.
Believe me, I have been bitten by the "Brown bug" a long time ago, and I honestly believe there is no cure-not that I would ever want one :D
I believe I am destined to prove something.
Mark
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

QUESTION?

Post by MARK MOODY »

Guys & ladies,
What is this "meeting" everyone is talking about?
Some type of re-union?
Where is it located?
Why was there only one conference on the East coast?
We here like conferences also-sorry I missed the philly one.
I learned of that meeting after it was over!
Mark