Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Griffin,

Just a few questions here
Griffin wrote: Twigsnapper will know what I mean, having attended an important meeting which dealt with this -- in addition to whatever further inside knowledge he has gleaned over the years.
Could you give us the reference on the What, Where and the When of the meeting or the url if it is a post?
Griffin wrote:So, Townsend Brown’s negative ion generator fan can be of enormous benefit. Not only does it clean our increasingly polluted air, but it elevates our qi as well for multiple beneficial effects. Then there’s the interdimensional consideration. What next from Townsend’s legacy
Your statement implies a similarity between the ionic breeze and some interdimensional relationship. If I am wrong, so be it and shame on me. However, if not, I would like to hear an explanation of your postulation or your source of knowledge for that relationship.

Thanking you in advance,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: First, I, and others I interact with on forums elsewhere, are firmly convinced that we are spiritual beings having a human experience, while it is probably safe to say that the majority of human beings view themselves as only that who only occasionally have spiritual experiences.
You are on old soul.....I see. You have me wondering if you were on the bus or perhaps driving it? <g>

The next question that comes to my mind is "Why" would a spiritual being wish to have a human experience? but then, I believe I may already hold the answer to that.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado14 wrote: You are on old soul.....I see. You have me wondering if you were on the bus or perhaps driving it? <g>

The next question that comes to my mind is "Why" would a spiritual being wish to have a human experience? but then, I believe I may already hold the answer to that.

Mikado
Hi Mikado...my soul ain't all that's old these days, and I never obtained my CDL passenger certification so it ain't me drivin' the bus (that reminds me, I must add Defending Your Life to my rewatch list).

Why ???? Because it's there if we desire it. Was that your answer ? I believe that's the operable one here.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mikado-

First off, no “Mr.â€
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

I may have encountered Flow years ago as an alternate driver of the Magical Mystery Tour bus.

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: Hi Mikado...my soul ain't all that's old these days, and I never obtained my CDL passenger certification so it ain't me drivin' the bus (that reminds me, I must add Defending Your Life to my rewatch list).
Speaking of CDL, I am now on the FBI list for I renewed my HAZMAT this week and the bureau of Homeland Security will insure that all here are safe from Mikado hauling any Regulated Cargo, if I do.....<g>

Mikado
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Griffin...I kept writing all of those letters to Ken Kesey, but he never called me to take trips on or off of the bus. He got that Wolfie guy to do it instead I guess. And then those Brit guys had that groovy bus. Somedays I just get so confused ! But then...that is the nature and purpose of Babylon.

Mikado...We're all on the FIBBI list these days...so to speak. Just try to get off...I dare you.

flow.... :P
grinder
Senior Officer

Scout ships, Mother ships and Adamski

Post by grinder »

I have this odd feeling again where the hair is standing up on the back of my neck. We keep mentioning those topics .... Scout ships , now "Mother Ships" and Adamski. and I can't get ofver the feeling that we are looking right at a strong connection here and just don't see it yet. So what am I missing?

Thankyou Mr. Twigsnapper for that link about " Mother ships" being an interdimensional portal. That makes the most sense than I have ever heard. I understand that in the fifties these enormous "ships" were sighted ( called cigar shaped saucers but the really big ones I think following Adamskis lead were called " Mother Ships". He went into alot of detail in his talks about such things .... I am beginning to think that all of that is part of some sort of public relations situation.... and when I read your link I realize that what that says makes alot more sense. That " Mother Ship " might have been more of a portal through which the scout ships were moving ..... not landing on what was explained as a carrier. Looking at the same thing, noticing things coming and going from it but we call it a ship .... when maybe it was just a door?

Griffin, you said

"Interestingly, a huge mother ship was seen floating like a giant sky whale high overhead prior to Adamski’s encounter with a smaller “scout-shipâ€
Trickfox
The Magician

They tore down the Rand Corp

Post by Trickfox »

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=34.0 ... ,-118.4915

Wow...
Talk about changes...
The Western headquarters of Rand Corporation has been torn down. I wonder what happened to all the "Junior Birds".

I was virtually walking down the street on Ocean Avenue today (using Google street view) and noticed a giant hole in the area where that huge building was suppose to be.
I was so astonished I decide to go up and see from above. Lo and behold there is just a big pile-o-dirt where the building use to be.

Anybody know where the birds are now roosting?
Never mind....
I just found out that they simply moved to the new building on Main Street:
http://www.rand.org/about/locations/sm.directions.html

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Grinder-

Good deducing.

The Cochran-Odlum ranch was about 50 essentially straight miles from the Adamski Encounter site; North Shore on the Salton Sea is closer. Odd? Synchronicity, as I said before, does appear odd as it seems to be acausal.

As ever,

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...Yeah noticed that last January when I was there for real visiting someone dear to me. Just a big hole in the ground where all that "stuff" was done by the guys from "Douglas". I was also happy to see that "Chez Jay" and "Cora's Cafe" were left alone. But Cora's has gone somewhat upscale since I first visited and ate there in '94. Hey , when you're one of Santa Monica's biggest money vacuums, you should be on Main St.

flow.... :wink:
grinder
Senior Officer

how much closer?

Post by grinder »

Griffin,

Can you tell us, if you know right off just how much closer it might be from the North Shore of the Salton Sea? I can look it up myself I guess if given the time but if you already know it would be a help. Thanks! Its not a question asked out of idle curiosity. Really. grinder
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

North Shore is probably not much closer, but perhaps around 40 miles -- at least as the crow or UFO flies.

As ever,

Griffin
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Adamski was near Desert Center, CA when he had his meeting. That's about 25 miles northeast of the Salton Sea, about 10 miles north of the Chocolate Mountains Gunnery Range.
Last edited by Chris Knight on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:You’re quite welcome, Langley. May the Force-Chi/Qi-Prana-Ki-Mana-Sidereal Radiation be with you. It’s real, you know.

Because the metaphysical has power. That’s why the true martial arts and qigong masters in China carefully guarded their secrets.

Oppy was well versed in the lore of India, as reflected in his apt quote from the Bhagavad Gita. Such a shame that he was purged when the split occurred and he was on the losing side.

As ever,

Griffin
And that book describes a serious global conflict which destroyed a global civilisation and which involved flying machines.

And that split - The "loosing" side was Pugwash, Pauling, Oppy, Brown's LA offsider (the guy from Los Alamos) but in 1962 they "won" with the LTBT.

And Teller had to sulk off. No more big bangies in the atmosphere. And that leads us to HAARP and Job.

"Can you send Lightnings and say Here I am?"
Job thirty something.

Would it be possible to take the essence of this stuff and build a hifi speaker that worked on the direct excitation of the inner ear electrically?