Use Nanotechnology for TTBrown effect

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
pascal
Space Cadet

Use Nanotechnology for TTBrown effect

Post by pascal »

I propose a new way of research to study Brown effect with nanotubes
I need feed back from Forum to develop this idea
[email protected], France
Trickfox
The Magician

Nanotechnology

Post by Trickfox »

Hello all.

as of this date my new Friend Pascal has been kind enough to give us news about his idea to develop a carbon nanotube material to mediate the Brown effect on future material nanostructures.

Pascal has worked out a preliminary numerical simulation of the dielectric changes in nanotube structures.

Progress continues to elaborate a future experiment of this idea.

Congratulations Pascal and we hope to be able to create a forum cross link with you.

When Paul gets a minute free I'll see how he feels about it.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
pascal
Space Cadet

Re: Nanotechnology

Post by pascal »

I will appreciate our new Partnership with people interested

Thanks Ray

Pascal
Trickfox wrote:Hello all.

as of this date my new Friend Pascal has been kind enough to give us news about his idea to develop a carbon nanotube material to mediate the Brown effect on future material nanostructures.

Pascal has worked out a preliminary numerical simulation of the dielectric changes in nanotube structures.

Progress continues to elaborate a future experiment of this idea.

Congratulations Pascal and we hope to be able to create a forum cross link with you.

When Paul gets a minute free I'll see how he feels about it.

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

inspiration

Post by Victoria Steele »

Forgive me Pasqual, I am not the mathmatician I need to be to appreciate your work but I am sure there is someone out there who will be very interested and can get back to you with some useful responses on the proper scientific level. OK guys .... I KNOW there is somebody out there who knows just exactly what he means. Start typing?

What I need to ask you is on a more personal level. It was a question asked of me by (I think , Elizabeth) What was it at the beginning of this quest you are on that sent you in this direction? I am asking about your first thought, first aha! moment where you felt there was perhaps something really special about the work that Townsend Brown was doing and you felt the urge to continue on that path.

I think it would be exceptionally interesting to hear from you what that was because we all seem to have individual moments where that inspiration reached us.

"Dielectric changes in nanotube structures." For those of us out there not invested with a scientific mind ..... can you reduce that to a very simple phrase .... in everyday, non scientific terms? Cause that phrase is not as simple as it looks. Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

nanotubes

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hi Pasqual,

I thought I recognized your name. You have been on our list here for some time I believe. Welcome to the forum! I am so sorry it took the welcome wagon time to get to your door but we were a little waylaid by events of the weekend and are getting a slow start up.

Nanotubes? I have to admit .... please forgive me .... I have not heard that phrase before and it will take me awhile even to be able to converse with you on the subject. But my inability to understand you at the moment should not deter you from sharing what you want to share with us regarding your thoughts on your work.

I'll wager that there were many people working right alongside Dr. Brown that didn't even have a clue .... but that didn't stop them from eventually noticing what he was trying to tell them. Paul has told a story about Linda Brown and Dr. Brown meeting with Dr. Edward Teller (chapter four)..... and showing him one of the first prototypes of what would eventually (through other efforts) become what was marketed as the "Ionic Breeze" Paul covered that also in his section The Paternity of the Ionic Breeze part one and two) ......... but that slows me down here ..... the point is that Dr. Teller did not understand what made it work ...... and he admitted that to Dr. Brown and his daughter.

I am just bringing this up because I think we are all going to be faced with the situations of either ..... trying to present developments where other people respond by saying ......HUH? ....... or .... trying to understand those developments after never being trained to look in that direction .....OR (SINCE THIS REALITY IS NOT AN EITHER/OR WORLD) There might be hundreds of other responses in between.

So as muddled as my welcome seems to be, Pasqual ... welcome to the group and we all look forward to your input and we promise we will try to do better than the HUH? that comes to our lips first.

And I join with Victoria. I KNOW somehow that there is someone with his/her fingers just poised over the keyboard .... asking internally ... do I get involved? Do I share my thoughts? Do I share what I know, do I stick my neck out? Only you can answer that. Just know that we are here. Do what you feel you must. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: nanotubes

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Hi Pasqual,

Elizabeth
CAREFUL EVERYONE PLEASE His name is PASCAL not PASQUAL. They have the same linguistic roots however PASCAL is FRENCH and PASQUAL is the SPANISH equivalent.

When ponounced the "u" sound is omitted in French.

Please everyone take note of this distinction. I value Pascal's contributions also and I hope he will take things that are a bit more sensitive and subtle and reduce them into terms we can better understand.

I will certainly help him do so. We are going to try and draw assistance from French people who have worked with T.T. Brown in France.

No need to apologize everyone Let us justy relay our thoughts via-PSI to our new friend.

So Pascal if you sense a warm feeling of love suddenly surround your thoughts, know that it is our way of welcomming you to this forum by remote viewing our presence to you.

B.T.W. :arrow: (by the way) Americans still call "des frites" by it's real name "French Fries"
that "Freedom Fries" deal never worked anyway. :roll:

Pascal, Je vien de construire un site pour un ami de travail. Donerais-tu un coup d'oeil pour voire si j'ai faite beaucoups d'erreures dans mon Français.
Voici le lien; http://www.alarmevideophone.ca Le petit film sur la section des caméras cahées est une scène de "chez nous" à Québec. (voila ici même que mon salon est montré dans une des images du film).

Great, now we will even get our new friends to study up on their French and, -by shear curiosity, they will try and find out what we are saying to each other. :twisted:

Next Idea! a reunion in Paris (wow, I never been there)

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

apology indeed

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

PASCAL,

I DO OWE YOU AN APOLOGY .... I knew better when I typed "Pasqual" but as Paul will vouch, sometimes I can type faster than I can think!!!!!! Elizabeth
pascal
Space Cadet

Re: nanotubes

Post by pascal »

Hi ray, I apprecaite your friendly attention, but for Elizabeth and Victoria, that is not a prblem to spell me first name, that is funny...J'i l'habitude
I wiil response about my idea concerning nanotube when i will consolidate experiments and data...By i believe that is a good opportunity to explore this way because in ths scale we can create high E Field with low voltage and nonotube are new technology with amazing properties...
I am looking for just researchers to colloborate with this project...
Best all

Pascal

A bientot
Trickfox wrote:
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Hi Pasqual,

Elizabeth
CAREFUL EVERYONE PLEASE His name is PASCAL not PASQUAL. They have the same linguistic roots however PASCAL is FRENCH and PASQUAL is the SPANISH equivalent.

When ponounced the "u" sound is omitted in French.

Please everyone take note of this distinction. I value Pascal's contributions also and I hope he will take things that are a bit more sensitive and subtle and reduce them into terms we can better understand.

I will certainly help him do so. We are going to try and draw assistance from French people who have worked with T.T. Brown in France.

No need to apologize everyone Let us justy relay our thoughts via-PSI to our new friend.

So Pascal if you sense a warm feeling of love suddenly surround your thoughts, know that it is our way of welcomming you to this forum by remote viewing our presence to you.

B.T.W. :arrow: (by the way) Americans still call "des frites" by it's real name "French Fries"
that "Freedom Fries" deal never worked anyway. :roll:

Pascal, Je vien de construire un site pour un ami de travail. Donerais-tu un coup d'oeil pour voire si j'ai faite beaucoups d'erreures dans mon Français.
Voici le lien; http://www.alarmevideophone.ca Le petit film sur la section des caméras cahées est une scène de "chez nous" à Québec. (voila ici même que mon salon est montré dans une des images du film).

Great, now we will even get our new friends to study up on their French and, -by shear curiosity, they will try and find out what we are saying to each other. :twisted:

Next Idea! a reunion in Paris (wow, I never been there)

Trickfox
:) :) :)