Response about YouTube Alien

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
pascal
Space Cadet

Response about YouTube Alien

Post by pascal »

Hi guys,
For my response, i have no idea if that is a fake or real..just find that and a lot of person spoke about hug strucures on the moon
In fact when you consult Clementine DataBase, you will observe some 'numerical treatment' and sometime, their some pictures not continues.
I have no proove about that, but, position seem be known and that is strang, that is just my point of view, that mission for moon (300000 km from eath) has none high resolution Map (1meter for eg), however you can have a high resolution of mars 50 000 000 kms from eath...Why ?
I guess, the more important discovery of the humanity is above us since the beginning
I guess it is importnat to investigate and activate UFO and Astronomer networking to verify if that is a rumor or facts are viable
Best all
Pascal
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Pascal, did you mean to place this post under the previous thread you started on this topic? You posted the link to the YouTube video there, which is fine, but it seems to me that any subsequent discussion should stay in the same thread.

We do have a problem with proliferating threads here, and I encourage our users to try to keep topics within themselves, rather than spawning new threads.

With that in mind, I'm taking the liberty of locking this thread, and, unless you really think these needs to be a new and separate thread, encouage you to copy/paste the message above into the previous thread, OK?

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer