What do you think gravity is?

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Gewis:
Hmmmm...all physics non-linear ? I'd say non-locally...probably. Locally ?

Nobody here but us "order imposers "? Does order really exist in the midst of chaos and disorder ? Hmmmmmm.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

order amongst chaos

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Flowperson.

This is a flip answer to your serious one. So skip this if you are looking for substance.

It just came to me while reading your post " does order really exist in the midst of chaos and disorder?

Take a look at my desk! And yet I can still find things! Proof! Elizabeth
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

flowperson wrote:Gewis:
Hmmmm...all physics non-linear ? I'd say non-locally...probably. Locally ?

Nobody here but us "order imposers "? Does order really exist in the midst of chaos and disorder ? Hmmmmmm.

flow.... 8)
Depends on the type of disorder. Even disorder often has predictability to it. Thus we have chaos mathematics.

However, non-linearity doesn't really mean chaotic. It does mean it's a beast to solve and requires numerical methods. :) Oh boy oh boy...
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

The Graviton and the dynamics of gravity

Post by FM No Static At All »

First, Einstein did unify gravity with electromagnetism, however he still could not let go of the "Spacetime" thing. So he mathematically shows gravity as a force and if you can figure out the math, please let me know.

I did however come across someone by the name of Harold Aspden (http://www.energyscience.org.uk/) who does explain how gravity is caused by the cubic lattice of the quantum underworld, and that is where we will find abundance of energy.

It occurred to me that all of the anti gravity experiments always involve high voltages producing magnetic fields, and as T. T. Brown showed in many experiments, that objects exposed to high frequency/voltage seemed to "lose mass" or at the very least, weighed less after exposure. The cluse was also in the fact that the effect did not stop abruptly when power was removed, but gradually "settled" into its normal weight.

Over the centuries, the quantum underworld has been given many names and mysterious powers. Tesla called it cosmic, Moray a sea, and yet many others called it the "Ether or Aether" and believed it was the source of many things energetic, including light.

Aspden describes it and shows algorithms to show how it works. And what he calls "Gravitons" and "Supergravitons" are formed in the cubic lattics of fine media called the Aether. It is the birthplace of protons and anti protons.
In his book, "Creation: The Physical Truth" there is an excellent theory of gravity and how it can easily be disturbed with electromagnetism at the threshold voltage and resonance.

Although he replaced the Big Bang with a working Aether that constantly is about to create a particle, he didn't explain how that cubic lattice incubator was formed. If I may add my own theory, it would start with a thought.

"To be was inevitable, and the result of our being proves that postulate. It all started with the first thought, 'I AM' and everything else in the universe (or universes) emanated from that single thought, the primary realization of consciousness.

I'll take a break here, because my brain needs a rest too. I can see it so clearly, yet it is quite a challenge to put it forth verbally. Although I have been writing for many years, this subject is quite tiring. Kudos to PS for his perseverance.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

thankyou for joining!

Thankyou for joining and welcome! Looking forward to more considerations from your direction! The great I AM, indeed. Elizabeth
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

I trust I am not being rude, but I was reading some of the previous posts and noticed a question that seems to remain unanswered. I believe the question was, "Why does everything spin?" And we'll take a brief adventure out of classical science for a moment to see the answer for ourselves. But As Ms Brown noted in another forum, people will see what they want and believe what they allow themselves to.

But imagine for a moment that you have been given special "glasses" that enable you to view what is between every molecule or quantum particle. and you begin to see each particle seems to reside in a cube which vibrates slightly and somehow imparts a nudge on this "spheroid" but because it is contained within that single cell and cannot use its motion to escape, the motion becomes rotational. And that creates angular moments which imparts energy.

Whew, I have to come up for air, because it really is hard to see through these magic glasses when former professors keep getting in the way with Einstein. Perhaps Einstein's true genius is in the fact that he made a very complex formula in hopes that humanity would have matured to the point of using this knowledge in a creative way and not destroy ourselves.

There is a plethora of experimental evidence that ties gravity with electromagnetism, Dr. Brown is one of many. Yet with all of the evidence showing phenomena of energy gains, no one has the courage to defy the theologians of science to prove that these energy gains can be explained by conventional physics. Truth is they can't and instead of admitting it, they degrade the experiment, distort their attempt to replicate, and say that the original experiment was flawed.

Nikola Tesla did it but nobody understood his methods because much of the documentation and calculations were in his head. He had the uncanny ability to work it all out in his mind and when he built it, it just plain worked! Now he departed from "known" science because it would not accept an Aether as a source for energy, yet it is that very same Aether that provides the "jitter" of motion at absolute zero. Figure out what frequency and voltage will disturb the fine balance in the fabric of the quantum underworld (Aether) and it will reward you with an abundance of "free" energy. And that my dear friends, it what powers intergalactic ships.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote: And that my dear friends, it what powers intergalactic ships.
What is your proof for that conclusion?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

tougher question than that

Hi FM,

As you can see, Mikado doesn't let too much go by without a question!
But I have another question for you that might even be tougher .
You said ...

".But imagine for a moment that you have been given special "glasses" that enable you to view what is between every molecule or quantum particle. and you begin to see each particle seems to reside in a cube which vibrates slightly and somehow imparts a nudge on this "spheroid" but because it is contained within that single cell and cannot use its motion to escape, the motion becomes rotational. And that creates angular moments which imparts energy."

I'm all for having " special glasses". I wish I could manufacture them and see that they are handed out, free.

What causes this slight vibration in this cube that you see? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen drake,
If I could have a go at the spin thing.
I have in dowsing a method that allows the invisable to be viewed, in my hobbit opinion.
The framework that I detect forms rectangles, not squares, and the whole framwork system is never equal.
The framework appears to be completly neutral, permeates everything, and never moves, at all.

Stuff flows upon this framework, with multiple directions , but a predominately North/South and East /West higher concentration of parallel lines upon those alignments, I suspect there are 144 seperate recordable alignments, but it is difficult on my own to nail the slight alteration in angles .

Stuff is flowing along these lines but varies in direction relative to other blobs of mass's position relative to a detectable area upon the surface of the planet.
I can't detect spin in stuff until it encounters the rectangles, when it does encounter the rectangles, it forms into spin along fibonnaci spirals that are created within the rectangles, this fibonnaci spiral is actually a result of many other lines crossing the rectangles, stuff flows into the end point of the formed spirals.

This occurs at both sides of a central line that is a common line to two parallel lines that form the basis of the rectangles.
Down the centre aisle of the churchs and cathedrals , and through ancient barrows here in the UK, this occurs, visualise the fleur de lis, the flower of life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fleur-de-lis

I consider that outside of the formed planet and formed atmosphere, there is no spin as such, just stuff ,thus by copying what occurs within the areas of formed patterns ,if out in space stuff, this creation of spin can be achieved where the formed negative spin will seek to coalesce with the opposite to either create mass or return to neutral, call it a black hole?

There will many multiple ways of utilising this system, and actually forming mass will be one way, and that will explain all the round balls of mass found such as in costa rico.
The ultimate will return completely to neutral, with speed of no time involved, you will arrive as you leave.

So I don't consider there is any spin in space, hence the vacuum of nothing formed.
mimick the system found where the carrier framework forms the condition that entices spin in both directions, and away you go.
kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Elizabeth and Kevin and all,
I realize that I have been giving bits and pieces and they seem to be in a state of "chaos" but as I have learned, the order that forms from the chaos is where intelligent energy plays its part. First, without a debate about it, I do not believe that any bang big or small created the universe. So without any knowledge of such, and without knowledge of a creator, I logic it out as starting from "I am" as the beginning of all. The thought form is energy, and as such can be measured for frequency, amplitude, and charge. Black holes, dark matter, etc. seems to me, more mental masturbation, because the physics cannot account for the "missing" mass.

Pre-Relativity, there was a theory regarding the "superluminal ether" or as some "modern" theorists call it the Aether only to differentiate between it and the anesthetic ether. Professor Aspden (Creation: The Physical Truth and his previous work, Physics Without Einstein) postulates (and I must concur) that there is no "vacuum" of space. Strings are glimpses of this Aether or quantum background trying to create matter at every moment.

As for spin, there is spin in all of nature, stars, planets, galaxies, all spin. Angular momentum is imparted by spin, and it is measured. Recent study of the sun by the Japanese Hinode probe and by Nasa's solar probes, have confirmed that a very strong electromagnetic "rope" of energy spins from the sun and "condenses" in the northern polar area. The energy is enormous, say millions of volts and hundreds of thousands of amperes per cubic meter, per second. More than enough energy to power this planet. And of course the "trick" is to harness it.

On the quantum level the spin is caused by the nature of this lattice which holds charge opposing that of a proton, which it "attempts" to create. Sometimes the result will be a "anti-proton" and will be annihilated if it contact a proton. and the energy is absorbed by the lattice and it will attempt to create mass again. An ongoing process, that did not begin with a bang, but merely a wiggle! We see this little wiggles and now they have become a theory about strings. The universe if about spirals and ellipses, spheres and spheroids, and spiraling galaxies.

I know that is common courtesy to give web addresses to cited works, however there are so many sources for this one only needs to "Google" Harold Aspden, Paolo Correa, and as I have read here, many are familiar with Tom Bearden, Hal Puthoff, and other physicists, that postulate a ZPE that can be tapped.

There seems to be two different capacitors that produce very different effects. The asymmetrical capacitor which is NOT the same as the capacitors that Dr. Brown was using for propulsion. The propulsion cap was two electrodes of asymmetrical design, but what Dr. Brown referred to in other works seem to by a multiple layered device which each "sandwiched electrode being different size. This device (No, I haven't played with it) is what we described as "time" dilating. Because the dissimilar dielectrics charge and discharge at different rates (hence at different times) The reverberating electromagnetic fields distorts the fabric of (boy I hate using this term) spacetime. I may have this wrong, but from the way I "see" it happening, electrons move through differing dielectric constants and so there is strange phenomena that "bends" time?

I know that many physicists are waiting with baited breath for the LNC to go online, as they are "sure" that they got it right this time. I wouldn't want to put my life savings on that bet.

Before I read Paul's book(s) I had read and experienced Philadelphia (born and raised) and Montauk, Long Island, NY (visits while living in NY/NJ) and read lots about the Rainbow Project, Philadelphia Experiment, Phoenix Project, Operation Paperclip, and on and on. I also am privy to some stuff that happened in a little borough called Ong's Hat, in the New Jersey Pine Barrens.

Long before I knew of any of this, at the age of about nine or ten, I do remember a day that changed my life forever. I am not sure what happened on that July day in 1963, but what I do know is the course of my life changed. From the time I was able to talk, I wanted to be a doctor just like my Granddad, but after that day, space, energy, horses, all became like obsessions to me. I wanted to be a jockey so I could make millions and build the best lab I could make for myself.

I was climbing onto a fence in my back yard that day, getting up onto a low roof so I can "shimmy" up the iron vent pipe to the top roof and retrieve all the half balls. This is something that I did frequently, and I was the best around to do it. But that day, the moment that I had lifted myself by my arms to swing my legs over the to rim, I suddenly stopped, and could not BELIEVE" what I was attempting to do. It was as if a switch was flipped and it changed me from my very soul.

I did ride races, but alas I was not destined to follow that path to fame and fortune. I decided instead to go back to school and work with computer systems, because I was sure they were going to be the next great technology since the automobile.

Could it have been related to time experiments in Philly and New York? Was Dr. Brown working with Dr. Von Neumann or were they on different "teams" altogether? The Rainbow/Phoenix projects were alleged to be time travel but they involved a psychic medium to make it happen. The name Duncan Cameron is what I recall as the medium. What really alerted me is when the subject turned to creating through his thoughts, a physical manifestation, like an orange. Do I believe it? Well, let's just say that I am open to the possibility.

Perhaps that is what life is truly about. It is about possibilities. The truly amazing discoveries and innovations do not come from mainstream science. Never did and never will. Wonders are created by individuals who see possibilities where others do not.

To everyone that questions anything I write, I am not looking to be right, only to present possibilities. I don't want to prove anything, I choose instead to participate in the process for discovery, and share with everyone what I have gleaned of such facts and fables. And I invite others to provide input that will enlighten us all when there is more to add or another possibility to explore.

Elizabeth, my wife always says it takes me longer to explain something "simple" than anyone she knows. And yes, you are correct, I do "see" it but it is difficult sometimes to communicate it. The vibration is energy and it resonates. Everything in nature resonates. Thoughts resonate, and if there was a creative force that caused all that there is to be, it was through conscious will that it was manifest. Free will, the focus of our thought energy. Somewhere it was taken away from us, and given to some unseen "god" who, as "scripture" tells us, will punish us severely if we choose to exercise that free will in a manner that god doesn't like. Healers that pray, laying on hands and meditate, visualizations, are all different ways of achieving the same results. Create it in our minds, then accept it as being part of our reality. Tune in, resonate with it and apply a bit of energy and zoom! It just happens like that.

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

It is always wise for me to completely read a post before posting a reply, otherwise, I get something caught in the door....<g>

I was going to raise certain questions but there is something in your post that I can not argue.

This forum with all it's posts would be a huge undertaking to read so that you could better understand the myriad paths that have been discussed as well as the ones that are well trodden.

Keep talking, keep posting so that we may better get to know each other, all of us here.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
RedDog

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Post by RedDog »

Previously, I never would have had the courage to even speak up on what I thought gravity is. The current weight of the mainstream scientific and mathmatic paradigm is so "heavy" that a mere layman like myself should just keep his idea's to himself. All I knew before starting on this autodidact journey is that current theories of gravity simply did not make sense, as though they were incomplete or to narrow. I could not express in any kind of mathmatical formula why I thought this way, nor point to current physics and say "That looks wrong". But, I could see the truth if it passed in front of me. I've found that the greater truths are usually hidden in plain sight, and they tend to be so simple a child could understand it.

What has been enjoyable is to find so many people throughout history who have glimpsed these truths and have struggled to use human terms to describe what they see. That is the challenge to defining something which is naturally simple. We have to use a construct, such as language or math, to define and describe it.

Gravity is one of these things. It's is ever-present for us here on this firmament, so we tend to ignore it, or fight against it.
One thinker that has come up with a novel perspective on Gravity is a friend of mine named Maurice Cottrell. He wrote a short
paper he failed to get published by the mainstream physics journals, due to "lack of enough math", and "its to novel a concept".
He's choosen instead to give it out for free. If you'd like to see a variant of T. Brown's idea's represented in a simple graphical form
check out his web site: http://www.mauricecotterell.com/gravity1.html

His theory's fit in very well with many of the Torsion models, and Helical vortex models by people like Viktor Schauberger.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hi RedDog,

Welcome to the forums. I appreciate your input.

Don't be afraid of the experts - every expert has their own pet theory, which they will defend, very vigorously, in the face of any contrary or anomalous data,

OR, in other words...

Opinions are like armpits, everyone has at least one, and some of them stink.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I think gravity is...the pressure of the space/time continuum that is expanding into our universe creating a quantum "pressure" that causes matter to be pushed together. Of course this requires the existence of an "ether" but I think the ether is the very fabric of space/time. This medium appears to be flowing into our universe as detected by Dr. Brown as periodic fluctuations in his readings. It kind of sounds like hyperdimensional theory/brane theory and does support the existence of multiple dimenstions. Highly charged dielectrics can interact with this medium. If this is true there is no graviton. I think part of the problem in recognizing this is the tendancy to view things as seperate...but all things (in our universe) arise from and are connected by the space/time continuum/ether. The anitgravity effect as observed in electrogravitics is just the interaction with this medium by highly charged dielectrics. If you throw a cotton ball into a pond you will not generate large waves...but thow a nice dense rock(dielectric) into this medium and you get results...ripples in space/time. Saw a show about CERN the other night. The guy leading the project even addressed the possibility of NOT finding the higgs boson or the higgs field...and said it would require a rewrite of our current understanding of physics. I think this will be necessary.
IMHO
Mark
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

skyfish wrote:I think gravity is...the pressure of the space/time continuum that is expanding into our universe creating a quantum "pressure" that causes matter to be pushed together. Of course this requires the existence of an "ether" but I think the ether is the very fabric of space/time. This medium appears to be flowing into our universe as detected by Dr. Brown as periodic fluctuations in his readings. <snip>
Saw a show about CERN the other night. The guy leading the project even addressed the possibility of NOT finding the higgs boson or the higgs field...and said it would require a rewrite of our current understanding of physics. I think this will be necessary.
IMHO
Mark
Mr. Skyfish,
So do you feel as Einstein did, that space and time are inseparable? I agree that not finding the Higg's bosun or field will certainly be a disappointment to many CERN fans in the "cheap seats" but I think that there may already be an alternative theory just waiting for the results to come out. One other question was why you believe the graviton may not exist? What are there differences in the effect of gravity such as we and the Earth, and the gravity that holds matter bonded? I personally felt it may be similar to strong/weak forces, where the bonds of matter are strong, but the bonds that hold us to the Earth are weak.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/