The Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

The Group

Post by Mikado14 »

Silence is consent

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

One more thing

Post by Mikado14 »

Here is a little more,,,,,,

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

oh boy, fodder

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,

Of course, obviously I have some studying to do.

I submit that "secret societies" are a part of human nature. And powerful families are also a very natural thing, even for chimps. Marrying off a daughter to another tribe or trading technical information is always a powerful social instrument. FOR US.

Are you sure that when you talk of a "secret society" that the "Core" of the Caroline Group plays by those human boundaries? I submit that we may not understand what the "agenda" of this core might be .... because we don't understand them at all yet. Trying to put motives to their operations might be a real mistake. Are they working toward our benefit.? Well, from what Paul and I have drawn from our standpoint, they seem to be interested in the success of humankind here on this planet. And that is a responsible success ..... not just a rampant technological success empty of a good relationship with the rest of earths creatures. I have the belief of my own that if they had been negative toward us ... we would have known it by now. As in the difference between blowing down a wall .... and desimating a citys population. SO FAR ... we seem to have benefitted by gentle regard on their part.

Linda Brown is said to have asked her father that same question. Only for her and in the fifties, she asked "Why doesn't a "flying saucer" land on the white house lawn ... make the statement that you are contemplating. His response (I found this on Andrews early site in the family section) Paraphrasing here ... her fathers response was " Why should they do that? They already know all they need to know about us." The unspoken part of that sentence is ..... and they don't much care what you think at the moment. They have no need nor a desire to Prove themselves to humans.

And if it was that way in the fifties, what makes us think that its different today? Only thing is, and this is just me .... somehow I do think that this time around they do care about making some kind of a statement. Only problem is ..... who is listening? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: oh boy, fodder

Post by Mikado14 »

No more

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

narrow the field?

Post by Victoria Steele »

I don't know about Elizabeth but I always appreciate a mental kickstart. The problem with some of your information is that it is so loosely connected ( and perhaps it came to you that way ) that I am having a hard time focusing on where all of this might intersect with the Townsend Brown story.

There were many admirers of Hitler before he started to show his true colors and I understand that there were many companies in the United States that had connections in Nazi Germany until the war absolutely made that working connection impossible. I know for a fact that JPaul Getty was involved in selling oil around our embargos earlier so it doesn't shock me that Canada had its share of Nazi sympathizers at one point or another.

So can you tell whyit was important to include the wide and varied amount of information. Can you give me a hint about what thread you personally see? I know that AVRO has something to do with the Canadian effort with that silly AVROCAR. And I guess that most of us who have looked at the situation figur that was some sort of a shell game ...... but how do all of these others play, if thats the direction? Scratching my head here, but of course, thats good too! I just want to be as productive as I can mentally and I was never very good with "busywork" assignments! Where are you going with this Mikado, or did it just come to you in that block of information. I could understand that too. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: narrow the field?

Post by Mikado14 »

I feel a sense of exasperation.

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

adding my two cents worth

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hello Mikado and Victoria, just wading into your correspondence here.

What if .... the resulting "club" ... Freemasonry .... or the hundred other names that have come to the surface for this type of group .... is just the medium .... but not the message.

What I am trying to capture here is .... following Kozeyrev and Townsend Brown .... if there is such a thing as an "intelligent aether" then it has to have a medium to express itself .... without it ..... it is still what it was and always will be ..... intelligent aether. Now thats all very nice and good and hopefully maybe thats what we can all look to ..... but right now we are human .... and somehow we are able to respond to this "aether". So we do the best that we can do to interpret what we are given. And of course, because we are human we bring all the human stuff with us. Suspicion .... greed ..... hostility ... oh, the list goes on and on .... so must be quite a challenge I am thinking for another intelligence to even deal with us, much less try to teach us anything.

So when you go in search of the "core" of the Caroline Group I think that we are going to have a hard time actually finding it, because its not where we have been looking. And if its anything like a lost article in my house, I only find the thing, when I stop looking.

Long thing shorter .....The human manifestations of what you are trying to call the "Group" are just that and with that human element they bring along all the flaws. My thoughts this morning. Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

National Treasure

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Funny how much of the themes you have mentioned here were brought up in the movie " National Treasure". Masons etc. Anyone not seeing it, its worth it.

So, Elizabeth, how about this thought. I feel that the humans who respond to these inspirations can be sort of "agents" of the "Core" (like the gentlemen of the good ship Caroline? In other words there might be certain individuals who are more receptive naturally than others? And they would be the ones to have this sort of "mystical connection". Kozeyrev apparently had some sort of a mystical experience while he was in prison , said that he had been "taken to school" mentally, shown things that were far beyond the understanding of others. I read that he got out of that prison in 1945 ( or was it 1947?). I wondered when it was then that the link between he and Townsend Brown was established? Seems to me it could have been earlier than Morgans participation after 1965. Oh, and I'll just bet that the FBI loved that possibility, if they even got a whiff of associations with a Russian they would have been all over the situation.

So the question I have then is this. Kozyrev spoke of a "coming together someday" of our science and mystical abilities. Is that whats nearly happening now, except maybe th science has gotten ahead of the mystical part? Do they have to be in sync and together before the real doors are opened for us. That way I can see, we would have proven that we can solve the science, but that we also have the deeper understanding to go off into new territory. And whats that future. I have been pondering some on that. This is where I think we are meant to go. Whether we get there or not is still up in the air.

..... would there be a moment sometime in the future where we ALL realize that we have this ability to reach out to this intelligence? EACH ONE OF US, ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. GET OUR LIBRARY CARD? And get information back? That we con't need the middle man of a church, or government?

Oh Jeez. And people wonder why thats a tough concept to introduce all at once? Mark C.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: oh boy, fodder

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Isn't This What We're Talking About?

Post by Paul S. »

I'm really disinclined to jump into this particular thread. Not because it's not interesting but just because I'm trying to stay focused and the work I'm doing here is turning into a hydra-headed beast of multiple "next chapters."

But, skimming through this earlier reminded me of something Elizabeth brought to my attention recently and I thought I'd throw the link in.

"This manuscript began as research into secret societies but, as I followed the threads of conjecture I found myself tracing a labyrinthine path which leads from New Age cult practices, back through the secret rites of Freemasonry and the Knights Templar, past the luminous legend of the Holy Grail, to the dark tombs of ancient Egypt and, beyond, to the dawn of civilization itself. From the threads emerged a consistent skein of evidence that underground streams wind their way beneath recorded history - hidden traditions of beliefs and practices which flow right into the present, shaping not only the world around us, but who we are and what we think and do. If this premise is true, just how potent are these secret traditions today and are the practitioners of the arcane arts still in operation?"

That's from a writer named Richard Shands

The website -- with a lot of interesting links I wish I had time to dive in to -- is here:

http://www.mystae.com/streams/menu.html

Just ignore the man behind the curtain if you've seen all that before...

-PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

finders

Post by Trickfox »

finders
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

precise

Trickfox.

I know that we are all striving to be more precise and to the point but aren't you taking it alittle too far here? I think I know what you are going after but how can I be sure? Al ittle meat on those bones, please?

Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Maybe I should leave that one alone

Post by Trickfox »

Finders "Marion Pettie" -so what was all that about? Bohemianism as a psychogenesis maybe!!!
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

you lost me

Trickfox,

Ya lost me. Just decided not to go further down that little trail. Ya find something valuable holler back. Subjects are alot like people to me. If I don't like them in the first thirty seconds, I am not too inclined to investigate further. Could be a fault for a researcher but thats just the way I am. Next? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Your right, I should leave that one alone

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria
I can't say that you are missing out on anything. The whole "finders" issue is really just a case of bad judgement on the part of some people in the past. I think it was an experiment in sociology that went sour. I still don't really understand that incident and it's relevance to the people who were said to be involved in it, and I doubt that anyone (who knew what was really going on) is still willing to talk about it.

We were talking about a group that controls some special issues in our society, and the whole "secret society" deal came out, so I just took a stab at an incident that few people have ever heard of to see if anyone might have a clue as to what was really going on.

I guess those who know won't speak and those who don't know need not find out, -so I'll let the subject mater die here and now.

Trickfox